Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RQ
Ron Q.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Price was disappointing
I called ahead and explained that it was the "difficult " driver side low beam lamp. I also told them I had already purchased the bulb. After a insulation, I was told it would cost me "20 to 30 dollars" to replace it. Enroute I called the Sarasota Mercedes shop and gave them the same information. They quoted me a flat fee of 30 dollars. I went to Renn-Haus out of loyalty. The final cost of 50 dollars, I thought, was way out of line, given that it was a bulb replacement, I was quoted 20-30 dollars after explaining it was the driver side, and the almost twice the cost of the dealer. My 3 star rating is the average of my visits, I'd go 3.5 if I could, due to the friendly atmosphere.
Stephanie H. from Renn Haus LLC responded on 12/06/2017

We appreciate being able to respond to Mr. Q's concern about our pricing on his last appointment.  Because he has brought his car to us for previous service, we violated our long-standing policy of not installing customer-supplied parts (as this has led to problems in the past - most dealerships follow the same policy).  When we quoted $20-30, it was based on a typical installation of a low-beam bulb. The published labor rate for this specific job on this car is actually .6 of 1 hour and at the dealer advertised labor rate of $169, this would have resulted in a charge of $101.00 before sales tax.  We are sorry Mr. Q. was disappointed in our charge but we had already adjusted his bill to try and keep the final closer to our initial estimate.

Sandy M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
They are people I trust.
They're friendly and honest. My service has always been done on time.

GJ
George J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/30/2017
service and price done right
As always, done correctly without any "add ons"!

EP
Elizabeth P.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/28/2017
Total Proficiency, Total Excellence, Total Transparency
Renn Haus departs from any other Service Department for an S Class Mercedes that I've ever encountered with remarkable proficiency by Certified Mercedes Mechanics and Award Winning Service Advisers, but just as important, incredible patience in explanation of required work, refreshing transparency about parts & labor costs, and of course aggressive pricing. Exceptional.

CA
Charles A.
Placida, FL
Audi Q7
11/27/2017
Great Customer Service
Made an appointment for oil/addblue 65K service on my 2014 Audi Q7 TDI. The staff was very friendly and ready for me. Everyone was knowledgeable and provided great service. I will be back for 75K service.

AF
Aaron F.
11/23/2017
As usual, GREAT service
Took my car in for a check engine light warning. As in the norm, the folks at Renn Haus were ready and waiting for my car's arrival. Despite an unanticipated volume of clients -- and the pending holiday -- they got to my car in reasonable time, providing updates on their progress. Best of all -- the check engine light turned out to be a minor problem that (for the moment) didn't need any repairs. I highly recommend Renn-Haus.

TC

Lou C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/15/2017
Honesty
Did not perform unnecessary work as others do.

Mike B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/14/2017
GOOD SERVICE KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF
I've been using Renn Haus for a couple of years. They run a good shop and do a very thorough job.

Jeff S.
Mercedes-Benz S600
11/10/2017
Once again the Renn Haus team has come through.
Renn Haus made repairs that I was told ( by a few others ) could not be done. I only mentioned the problem in normal conversation at car shows. I took the car to Renn Haus and they found a fix. I am so grateful to the team. I love this special car.

BP
Bruce P.
11/06/2017
Nice to see a PORSCHE service facility that puts the customer first - not profit !
Knowledgeable, qualified service technicians who perform only what’s required to keep my 993 running beautifully! It is also Great working with Sean to communicate my concerns to the service technician when they are outside of normal, scheduled service intervals.

Jim H.
BMW Z3
Friendly reasonable service!!
Sean: Everything works fine. Dome light must not have been re-connected as it doesn't work now. Put that on the to do list and we'll get it when I bring the car in for service. Jim

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Once Again
Another perfect experience. These people are professionals and it shows.

Thanks again.

GW
Glenn W.
2009 Audi A4
Work done promptly and efficiently at a fair price, no attempt to upsell possibly unnecessary work, in fact convinced me to delay, for very practical reasons, some expensive suspension work the local Audi dealer said was necessary “right away”.

BP
Bruce P.
Mercedes-Benz CLS
11/02/2017
Friendly knowledgeable services at a fair price!
Speaking with Sean about my 993 Porsche experiences under scores his admiration for the marque 🇧🇪

PC
Peter C.
BMW 745Li
10/31/2017
Most honest Repair shop that I have encountered
This shop provides superior service and an honest assessment of what really needs to be done to maintain old BMWs. This is the best service that I have experienced in my ten years of getting service and repairs in Sarasota.

Michael B.
Venice, FL
Porsche 911
10/28/2017
Oil Change and Filters
The overall time to complete the above took to long. Dropped car off a8:30 AM and was not available until 4:30 PM. I did not wait around, had errands to run. Came back at 2:30 PM, but car was still not done. Next time, I will ask for exact time to pick up.
Shaun L., General Manager from Renn Haus LLC responded on 10/28/2017

While Renn Haus makes every effort to return vehicles back to clients as soon as possible, we do have to shuffle services around to ensure that all normal services are done the same day(if possible).

KJ
Kurt J.
Bradenton Beach, FL
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/25/2017
996 Turbo spoiler actuator
Quality work at a fair price

Don H.
Porsche 911
10/24/2017
Quality, Communication and Service are the Best
The team is very professional and knowledgeable. Very attentive to customers needs and desires. Always helpful and able to communicate in a manner that makes a person want to come back time and again. Highly recommended!!!

KK
Kelly K.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/21/2017
DEF Blues
Changes out the Def sensor. Tried to work with warranty company. Overall excellent service.