Dodge Dakota
06/22/2019
Good brake work but
Brake lines were replaced very well but I had an oil change while there. Checked engine oil when I got home and had to drain 16 oz. to reach the full mark on the stick.

PM
PURCELL M.
06/21/2019
Replacing tires
Restas gave great advice on the service to replace our tires. My car’s ride is much better today based on their recommendation for tire replacement

AJ
Alissa J.
06/21/2019
Resta's was great from beginning to end. Easy to schedule an appointment, they provide reminders and drop off was easy. I went for an oil change and brake service. My car was done quickly and at a reasonable price. Pick up was quick and easy.

Rozalyn S.
06/19/2019
They Are Really The Best
The people are great, the service is great and my car drives great. What more can I ask for.

PS
Paula S.
Volvo S60
06/19/2019
Great!!!
The service is reliable and they are honest. They care about the customer. You never get the feeling they are trying to rip you off, like most places I have been to.

RK
Ron K.
06/11/2019
Good service & honest treatment
I needed the air conditioning on my 2011 Camry diagnosed. Resta identified a bad compressor, and offered to replace the part. I decided not to invest the $ in the car, and they were helpful about returning the vehicle after I paid for an hour of a diagnostic service time. They said the fee would be applied to the job if I later decided to have a new compressor installed.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 06/11/2019

Ron, Thank you for the great complement, we appreciate your five-star review on Google or yelp.

Maria S.
06/05/2019
Direct & Great Service
Resta has always showed attentiveness when it came to servicing my vehicle. They get the job well done and price is fair for the job. Thank you!

Piscataway, NJ
05/30/2019
Courteous and speedy service
I recently took my car in for a simple oil change and I found the staff to be friendly and knowledgable. They did an overall check of my vehicle and let me know about an issue that I had not noticed. They recommended a fix for the problem without pressuring me to have them take care of it.

HH
Helmut H.
New Brunswick, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/26/2019
Prompt, courteous,and professional service by folks who are technically competent...they know what to do and do it well !
I had a significant problem with one of my car's windows and could not afford a long wait. Resta's was able to promptly schedule and complete the needed repair.

HM
Harold M.
05/23/2019
They hold to promised schedule
In a week with more to do items than usual I had to add routine maintenance for my Camry. Resta's gave me a time to begin and an estimated completion time which was most important. I could have set my watch when they called to inform me that the car was ready. I like a service business that can hold to a promised schedule.

EM
Elisabeth M.
Bedminster, NJ
05/23/2019
Good and timely service
The service at Resta' s is always great. Helpful and polite crew and I am thankful for their advice.

East Brunswick, NJ
Nissan Xterra
05/21/2019
Got my car running in a pinch fast!!
A sensor in my car failed right in front of the shop on my way to work and they got the car in and repaired for a fair price so I could get to work. Thank you to (restas) for saving me time and hassle!!

DA
Dennis A.
05/19/2019
2019 explorer service
Great service.

Morales D.
05/18/2019
The staff at Restas will take good care of you like you're family. Will be back!

GV
George V.
05/15/2019
Exemplary Service, Every Time
Once again, the people at Resta’s have provided me with a perfect customer-focused experience, this time on short order.

On Tuesday, May 14, I needed an emissions inspection on my 2014 Subaru. So I called Resta’s called early in the morning to arrange a time to drop it off. John, their affable and organized General Manager, suggested I bring it in ASAP, and their expert mechanic Alan could inspect it while I waited. From my arrival at the station to my departure, this visit took 15 minutes! This included a gas fill up, the emissions inspection, and John and Alan’s removal of the luggage rack from my roof.

Luckily on this visit, my car did not need repairs or maintenance service, but for years Resta’s has provided exceptional quality service for all of our cars. In addition, everyone at the station is polite and professional.

For these reasons, we will always entrust our cars to the people at Resta’s. We feel lucky to have them so close by.

Manville, NJ
Kia Soul
05/12/2019
Timely, great service
Great service, done rather quickly. Everyone in the office was very helpful and informative.

05/10/2019
The staff are professional and courteous. I would recommend Resta's to anyone.

Loraine S.
Nissan Maxima
05/08/2019
Friendly and good location
I have been going to Resta's for many years; I have all my cars serviced there. Sometimes I wait as in an oil change or have the manager drive me home.

AF
Ann F.
Piscataway, NJ
05/08/2019
I came in after an accident with a deer which caused a hole in my radiator. After offering me several options, we decided to replace the radiator. The tech was efficient and knowledgeable and I am confident in using my car for both long and short trips.

RL