HR
Henry R.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/28/2020
Auto check up - 2 vehicles
I have been using Restas for 30 years. They have always been professional and honest. The work is exceptional along with the customer service. Recommend .
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your vote of confidence in our service and personnel. We strive to help customers maintain their vehicles as long as they want to keep them and try to recommend services that will fit their driving needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next regular recommended maintenance.

Flemington, NJ
Land Rover LR4
05/20/2020
Impeccable SERVICE
Outstanding Staff; work is efficient, cost-effective & quality.

CHARLES M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/15/2020
Real mechanics, good honest service - the price was right
Nice experience with two vehicles - never felt pressured - everything was explained to me - drop off vehicles - received phone call short time after explaining everything - took vehicle home, its working great - real neighborhood feel and everyone very friendly and polite.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

We are glad that we could help you solve your car care issues. Our representatives always work with customers to advise them of their options and help them choose the one that fits their situation. Thank you for the vote of confidence.

05/15/2020
The owner and folks who work here are very professional and courteous! They do a great job with the diagnostic and provide excellent service
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

We are happy that we can help you with repairs and maintenance of your Honda. Thank you for putting your confidence and trust in us.

IJ
INDRANEEL J.
05/13/2020
Customer Service
They are very professional and are very nice. They call to inform what they are doing and how long it will take. They are the only ones that I actually trust and know that will not try to get me to buy extra that I do not need.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/13/2020

Thank You! for your great review, We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

KL
KEVIN L.
New Brunswick, NJ
Scion iM
05/12/2020
Friendly service
I was told to come in at 3:00 PM, and I was serviced at the time when I arrive.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/13/2020

Thank You Kevi! for your review and GREAT rating!! , We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

Charlie S.
Porsche Panamera
05/04/2020
Professional, courteous service.
Just a brake fluid replacement.
Done on time, professional service.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/13/2020

Thank You Mr. Smith! for taking the time to give us a review and EXECELLENT rating! We really appriciate you taking the time. We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

Martha G.
Jeep Cherokee
04/29/2020
2020 Inspections
Great customer service! Very attentive and responsive to my needing to get get my car inspected before expiration date. They are super professional and courteous! Would definitely recommend Restas! Thanks again for the great service!

Sincerely, M. Glenn
Satisfied Customer
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/13/2020

Thank You Martha! for your great review, We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!
Team, Resta's 😊

LD
Lazzaro & Adrian D.
04/27/2020
We appreciate your service and reliability.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you, for putting your confidence in us. We want to help keep you on the road and safe.

Jim B.
04/24/2020
Professional, courteous and do a great job
I brought my 2013 Chevy Pickup and my wife's 2006 Jeep. They worked on both and completed the work on the vehicles and adjustments were made to the jeep to complete the job. They will stand by their work.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/27/2020

Thank You Jim for your WONDERFUL review! It was Our Pleasure Here At Resta's Car Care to Assist Your Family With All Your Vehicles Services and Repair Needs.

WB
William B.
04/24/2020
Resta respects its customers
When my car's check engine light came on, Resta took my car in the next day. Frank allowed me to use the best coupon for my work. He kept me updated during the day as to the cost and additional work required during the check. I easily understood what was required and he had it done in the same day. Thanks!
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/27/2020

Thank You Bill for your GREAT review! We look forward to helping you with all your families Vehicle Service in the future.

Robert S.
04/08/2020
you are close by, clean your staff are friendly, professiomal and go out of their way to assist your clients
as stated above, the staff are friendly, professional and are eager to assist their clients. they do esxcellent work in a very timely fashion. everyone who works at resta's are a credit to the station.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/13/2020

Thank You Robert! for your great review, We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

KF
Kitty F.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/28/2020
Resta's did awesome work on my car, as always.
Everyone at Resta's is so nice & they always are extremely helpful. I love this place & will never go to any other shop for my car maintenance & repairs. Their work is always top-notch & they always go way above and beyond what is expected from an so repair shop. Also, their prices are right on, if not cheaper, than any other place I've called, which is rare (but I lived out of state for many years) because I absolutely love the guys at Resta's. However the minute i moved back to this area, I've never gone anywhere else. They're extremely trustworthy. I will always totally recommend everyone to go check out Resta's the next time you need your car repaired or just for maintenance such as oil changes, etc.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/13/2020

As always Kitty thank you for your awesome review! We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future!

AV
Andrea V.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/28/2020
State inspection and oil change
Professional, knowledgable, and great customer service!!!!
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/13/2020

Thank You Andrea for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure and we look forward to taking care of all your future automotive needs!!

TR
Tom R.
Nissan Rogue
03/28/2020
Very convenient, affordable, good service
Very convenient, affordable, good service.
FRANK R. from Resta's Car Care responded on 04/13/2020

Thank You Tom for your great review of our service, We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your automotive service and repair needs!