Latest Review about 1 month ago

Tasha D.
Canton, NC
10/12/2018
Easiest car buying process
I had found a car online sent an online request concerning the vehicle it was maybe 30 minutes and I receive a phone call from Joe Gross who set up an appointment for my daughter and I to come from North Carolina to Tennessee to see and drive this car. Upon arrival Joe greeted us out side and called us by name which my daughters name is mispronounced more often than not but he made us feel welcomed and got things going. We happily negotiated the price, and soon after we were signing papers and done. I have spent a total of 6 hours at a dealership purchasing a car but not with Joe, he got us in and out in no time. I would recommend if you are looking for a great car buying experience with a friendly, not pushing salesman, go see Joe Gross, he will take care if you!

April B.
Morristown, TN
08/30/2018
Horrid
Just go ahead and file a complaint with the better business bureau. I have drove two days for a total of 6 hours to get my airbags replaced. Yes I was very upset and voiced my frustration. They had me drive all the way to tell me they wouldn’t service my car. Jack, Jeff and Mike Frazier aren’t even worthy to be him on my shoe.

A B.
Morristown, TN
08/27/2018
Horrid Service Center Customer Service
One shouldn’t even be the lowest level. Jeff who is at the front counter and his boss Jack are the rudest two men I’ve ever dealt with. Their lack of customer service will make you trade your BMW for a KIA. Their boss Mike Frazier must be scared of his own shadow as he will not return your phone call. If you are looking for or need a repair regarding a BMW make the extra drive to Knoxville!!!

R B.
Pounding Mill, VA
08/07/2018
Unhappy with service
Needed navigation updated due to Satellite going down. I have taken my car to Rick Hill Mercedes 3 times since May for this issue. Employee told me they needed to order a part.
Then I was told no part needed to be ordered.
They are unorganized and give you run around everytime service is needed.
I will not buy another car from this place.

R B.
Pounding Mill, VA
08/07/2018
Unhappy with service
Then I was told no part needed to be ordered.
They are unorganized and give you run around everytime service is needed.
I will not buy another car from this place.

BW
Becky W.
07/27/2018
Service was awful
Would give 0 stars if I could. We Bought a 2011 bmw from rick hill. 3 days later check eng lite came on. Called the salesman hunter locke an he wanted nothing to do w us or the lemon he sold us. Hunter Locke is a politician an a used car salesman.lies come out his mouth automatically. He wanted rid of the lemon an saw us suckers coming! Thanks again hunter locke of rick hill. They drained me dry an now I have come up with another 1,000 on top of the 1,000 I put in it 2 wks ago just to drive the car. Thanks again hunter locke of rick hill!!.

BW
Becky W.
07/19/2018
Worst place to buy a car
Boutght an 2011 bmw 328i xdrive June 2018. Since then I have put 1,000 in it just to keep it going an now another 800. The pully
s were bad an so was the compressor. I did call our salesman hunter locke an he refuses to do anything. We had the car less than 7 days when we called him over the 1st problem. an July 18 called over next prob. He don't care. Worst place to purchase a bmw. Go to Knoxville. Stay away from rick hill in kingsport

FK
Forrest K.
Bluff City, TN
06/14/2018
No More
Bought a vehicle there once but never again. I was lied to twice by the saleman when trying to purchase a vehicle. Never Again

FK
Forrest K.
Bluff City, TN
06/11/2018
Salesman is a Liar
For a saleman to tell me he works for me and not the dealership to try and get me the best deal possible is absurd. Additionally for a salesman to tell me he has no idea what Rick Hill has on a vehicle that was traded in is also a LIE!!!! If this were the case, then there is no way the saleman could tell the prospective customer if their offer was valid or not. This was my experience with my daughter and little did this salesman know that my wife and I are in the market for a car also.....But it won't be here!!!! I'll never go back.

Jerry G.
02/12/2018
Excellent Service!
Recently my wife and I were in the Southwest part of USA after trading vehicles with Joe Gross at Rick Hill Imports. He emailed us saying that we had left several DVD's in our traded in auto. Since we were out of town, Joe personally delivered the DVD's to our home which is approximately 20 miles one way from his place of business. He has always been friendly, cooperative and takings steps above and beyond the needed level of service! Thank you Joe for a job well done!

James C.
01/27/2018
Amazing customer service!
I recently purchased a BMW from Rick Hill Imports and I have to say it was truly the best car buying experience I have EVER had. Joe Gross was our salesman - he was very patient, professional and provided amazing customer service! (Other car salespeople should be more like him!) They gave me a fair value for my trade and were very reasonable on their price. I will definitely return to Rick Hill BMW and work with Joe again in the future, and so should you!

AD
A D.
01/06/2018
Service Department unreliable
They kept my car for a week, cost over $500 not including the $260 it cost me for a rental. They would not return my calls. They stated that they could not find what was wrong with my car. Oil change and cleaning up my door locks. Immediately took it to another shop who spotted one of the problems right away. Will not recommend or go back. Unreputable.

LN
Leandro N.
05/03/2016 Category: Sales
Great Customer Care
One of the biggest decision point when I bought my car (BMW X5) there was the customer care.
One day earlier I went to another dealer also in Kingsport and he didn’t show any interest in selling a car.
I am sure he thought I was there only to “look” cars and no commitment.
Well, Next day I went straight to Rick Hill Imports to look some cars. I was looking for a Porsche Cayenne or a X3 or a X5.
I had a great experience looking the options, doing test drive and if I was between the other brand and a BMW or Porsche, I ended deciding to buy the X5 (brand new).

Once in while I am visiting them to see what’s new, and even that they know I am not going to buy anything now, they still take good care of me when I am there browsing the cars.

One year after buying the X5 I bought a pre-owned X3 and we are happy with both cars

WM

Kristina L F.
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCK ML350
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great Staff
Everyone was helpful and friendly. Bill Woods worked for hard to get us the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. Jenny and the service people got our vehicle ready fast and did a wonderful job.

RN
Randy L. N.
DODGE CHALLENGER
01/26/2016 Category: Sales
Good variety of cars.
It was pretty good. Everyone was friendly.

AL
Andrea H. L.
Lynchburg, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great one on one help
Great business to work with and finding a great deal on my mercedes

James P. R.
MERCEDES BENZ SL550
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service.
Sales and service people are knowledgeable, low key and very helpful.

James Dee H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
Leaky Tire
Stopped in with a leaky tire. Found a nail plugged and had it fixed. Always friendly service.

Ronald G.