Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Kristina L F.
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCK ML350
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great Staff
Everyone was helpful and friendly. Bill Woods worked for hard to get us the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. Jenny and the service people got our vehicle ready fast and did a wonderful job.

AL
Andrea H. L.
Lynchburg, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great one on one help
Great business to work with and finding a great deal on my mercedes

James P. R.
MERCEDES BENZ SL550
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service.
Sales and service people are knowledgeable, low key and very helpful.

James Dee H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
Leaky Tire
Stopped in with a leaky tire. Found a nail plugged and had it fixed. Always friendly service.

Ronald G.

JV
Jackie L V.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
01/25/2016 Category: Service
They are always the best!
They are always professional and take good care of my vehicle.

TT
Truett E T.
Mountain City, TN
BMW 328XI
01/24/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie Utsman does an outstanding job. He is always friendly and will help you anytime he is called.
I have recommended this dealership to other people. Sales Staff and Service Dept. do a outstanding job.

BW

LA
L A.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people, Friendly service!
I recently purchased a 2014 E350 from CarMax and was a little anxious about taking it to our local dealer due to not purchasing it local. I actually want to but could find what I wanted. At any rate I needed to get the MBrace service set up so I set up an appointment. You would have thought I was their best customer. From the time I walked in until I left I was impressed with the friendly and welcoming environment, comments, and service. I highly recommend Rick Hill Imports!

CA
Cathy S A.
Johnson City, TN
MERCEDES BENZ C300
01/20/2016 Category: Service
My headlights on low beam were not adjusted correctly.
I brought it in the first time and they adjusted them, but still could not see well at night on low beam. I brought it in a second time and they adjusted them higher than the machine recommended and that time it worked.

AF
Alice M F.
Gate City, VA
01/19/2016 Category: Service
The employees
Mike Fraysier and Jerry Godsey are awesome!! Everyone is so nice and personable!!

CR
Cynthia S R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
BMW 328XI
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Great job, finished on time, and great customer service!

MT
Melinda T.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 325XI
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is nice, quick to check you in and get your service done. The mechanic even came out to let me know he found a light out and replaced it with one that he had left from a recall a while back. I always feel like they are honest and fair even though my car is older!

John D. C.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 335I SA
01/12/2016 Category: Service
service
all the people (employee s) were very heloful

Robert W H.
Johnson City, TN
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Rick Hill Imports provides friendly service.
They kept me informed on the status of my service and provided me a loaner car for the duration.

Ronald G.
Fall Branch, TN
BMW Z4
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Replacement of strut hats on z4
Excellent work done on car solved my suspension issue.

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
Courteous, professional staff.
Always quality work done in a friendly atmosphere.

Joe H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350
Great Warranty Service
Service adviser noticed the wood in my E class had faded. Told me about a replacement kit to correct the problem. Rick Hill replaced all wood trim free of charge, provided a new Mercedes loaner vehicle, and finished the job ahead of schedule. The car looks new again! Great service.

RA
Roy A.
MERCEDES BENZ E320BTEC
Longtime customer
I like all of the people and am treated well.