Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Rogersville, TN
MERCEDES BENZ ML350W4
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Super service
I can always depend on being treated well and getting the repairs or service done right the first time.

Susan M.
Oakwood, VA
PORSCHE 911
09/29/2015 Category: Service
customer service
The customer service is excellent.

Jason T H.
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service and great customer care.

Russell W.
Naples, FL
MERCEDES BENZ E320
My Experience
After spending around $600 for washer repair, window that would close and some minor item, the check engine electronics light came on driving home. Called when I got home and service dept. requested we bring car back to see what the problem was. Had no trouble driving to the dealer garage but was told the transmission fluid was getting into the computer system some way but could not tell us how. Would have to leave auto for service to trace this problem. We were very fortunate to make it home after the engine ran at 4,000 rpms and appeared the transmission was in low or first gear. No trouble getting to the service dept. but sure had trouble getting the car back home.

BW
Bob W.
Professionalism. Friendliness.
Would highly recommend the Service Dept.

RD
Rita D.
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Very nice staff. Scheduling and service was handled in a timely manner.
Efficient , friendly staff and the service techs are excellent.

Roger S.
BMW 335I XDRIVE SEDAN
09/28/2015 Category: Service
My first service experience was super!
Jeff, welcomed me in a pleasant manner as I entered the service department for my first service issue with my new 2015 335i GT on Friday morning Sept 11. He checked me in, which took about 15 minutes, but told me future visits would be quick now that I was "in your system". By lunch time they had diagnosed the problem and told me an electrical module would have to be ordered and my car was not safe to drive until the part was replaced. Asked me to stop by to pick up a service loaner to use until the problem was fixed. The part was ordered, delivered on Monday, and car was returned to my wife on Monday afternoon Sept. 14. Everything was handled professionally and painlessly for me, which I appreciate very much.

Murray H.
BMW 335I CP
09/27/2015 Category: Service
Professional and Curteous
Great service with very good knowledge of the cars. Reduces the angst associated with getting a car serviced in every respect.

NC
Ned C.
Johnson City, TN
BMW 335I
09/25/2015 Category: Service
These great people schedule quickly, are always on time, always have a clean, loaner car for me. They are just "top-notch" ALL the way around!!!

MV
Mark S V.
Clintwood, VA
BMW 328ICV
Outstanding Service
I took my 328 hardtop convertible for an adjustment and was very impressed with the service department. It was my first visit there and honestly, I was not accustomed to the level of service they provided. First class.

TK
Tom E K.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
Attention to detail.
As always, I am very pleased with the service provided by Rick Hill.

AJ
Anton K N J.
Bristol, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
09/24/2015 Category: Service
They take good care of the customers !

RV
Robert J V.
Abingdon, VA
BMW 328XDRIVE SPORTS WAGON
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Service that exceeded my expectations!
Rick Hill Imports went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to servicing my BMW. The service rep explained the situation and worked with me. I was impressed with the dealership's devotion to excellent customer service.

Mike H.
BMW 528I
They are very helpful
Rusty is very helpful and curteous

Jeffery L B.
Wise, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Great and friendly customer service
Our Salesman, Scott Darnell as well as the Service Dept. are the best! We have never had a bad experience with either one! They are always so friendly, courteous and helpful. Thank you for great customer service!

Matthew Bryan M.
Wise, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
09/21/2015 Category: Sales
First Rate Customer Service
Our recent Mercedes purchase could not have gone more smoothly. It was handled professionally from start to finish.

James B B.
Abingdon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350
09/18/2015 Category: Service
The employees.
Very warm friendly atmosphere in service department. Services is done in a timely manner.

LJ
Larry E. J.
09/15/2015 Category: Service
Very professional
Every thing was handled professionally and my BMW was detailed nicely. All my questions were answered.

James E K.
FORD FUSION
09/15/2015 Category: Sales
Very friendly
Excellent and prompt service and attention.

Douglas V C.
09/15/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent staff and service
I recently purchased a 328i from Rick Hill Imports. Every aspect of the experience was pleasant. The inevitable minor issues were handled efficiently. Everyone I've met has been helpful and positive. Additionally, the service department is excellent.