Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

JV
Jackie L V.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
01/25/2016 Category: Service
They are always the best!
They are always professional and take good care of my vehicle.

TT
Truett E T.
Mountain City, TN
BMW 328XI
01/24/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie Utsman does an outstanding job. He is always friendly and will help you anytime he is called.
I have recommended this dealership to other people. Sales Staff and Service Dept. do a outstanding job.

Linda K. M.

LA
L A.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people, Friendly service!
I recently purchased a 2014 E350 from CarMax and was a little anxious about taking it to our local dealer due to not purchasing it local. I actually want to but could find what I wanted. At any rate I needed to get the MBrace service set up so I set up an appointment. You would have thought I was their best customer. From the time I walked in until I left I was impressed with the friendly and welcoming environment, comments, and service. I highly recommend Rick Hill Imports!

CA
Cathy S A.
MERCEDES BENZ C300
01/20/2016 Category: Service
My headlights on low beam were not adjusted correctly.
I brought it in the first time and they adjusted them, but still could not see well at night on low beam. I brought it in a second time and they adjusted them higher than the machine recommended and that time it worked.

AF
Alice M F.
Gate City, VA
01/19/2016 Category: Service
The employees
Mike Fraysier and Jerry Godsey are awesome!! Everyone is so nice and personable!!

BG
Billy Darrell G.
Oneida, KY
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/17/2016 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Great place to buy. Salesman was professional and help me with my purchase.

CR
Cynthia S R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
BMW 328XI
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Great job, finished on time, and great customer service!

TC
Tanner C.
Richmond, VA
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
01/13/2016 Category: Sales
Excelent Experience
I worked with Hunter at Rick Hill and from start to finish he made the process incredibly smooth. I was an out of town buyer and valued the respect I received along with the detailed emails, phone calls, and text I received through the decision making process. Once I got onsite everything was 110% as described and shown in the pictures. Overall I was very impressed and will be sure to give Hunter a call the next time I am in the market for a car.

MT
Melinda T.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 325XI
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is nice, quick to check you in and get your service done. The mechanic even came out to let me know he found a light out and replaced it with one that he had left from a recall a while back. I always feel like they are honest and fair even though my car is older!

John D. C.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 335I SA
01/12/2016 Category: Service
service
all the people (employee s) were very heloful

WJ
William M. J.
Erwin, TN
ACURA MDX
01/12/2016 Category: Sales
My experience after purchase
I came over last Wednesday to pick up my extra key and to take our trade in extra key. When we signed the papers upon purchase of our MDX, we signed one for tank fill up with gas and a wash. It was very late when we were there. We didn't get either a wash or fill up with gas. So when I picked up key few days later thought I'd go ahead and get the tank filled up. Our salesman, hunter, was at lunch. The lady at front desk called him. He asked to speak with me. Told me that only certified BMWs got tank filled and a car wash. Told him I didn't care and that we signed a paper saying we would get it. I finally told him I wasn't going to argue with him over a tank of gas! There was another man at front desk who took the phone and told Hunter he would take care of it. He had someone go fill my tank with gas. I was furious! Felt like Hunter acted as tho I was trying to steal 1/2 tank of gas. All he had to do was pull my file and look at what we signed. I will never buy from him again! I was happy with the out come. I would recommend your business but will tell others to not use Hunter!

Robert W H.
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Rick Hill Imports provides friendly service.
They kept me informed on the status of my service and provided me a loaner car for the duration.

Ronald G.
Fall Branch, TN
BMW Z4
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Replacement of strut hats on z4
Excellent work done on car solved my suspension issue.

DI
Dennis W. I.
BMW 428I COUPE
01/11/2016 Category: Sales
New car buy
The process could not of been easier and enjoyable!

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
Courteous, professional staff.
Always quality work done in a friendly atmosphere.

Joe H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350
Great Warranty Service
Service adviser noticed the wood in my E class had faded. Told me about a replacement kit to correct the problem. Rick Hill replaced all wood trim free of charge, provided a new Mercedes loaner vehicle, and finished the job ahead of schedule. The car looks new again! Great service.

RA
Roy A.
MERCEDES BENZ E320BTEC
Longtime customer
I like all of the people and am treated well.