TC
Richmond, VA
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
01/13/2016 Category: Sales
Excelent Experience
I worked with Hunter at Rick Hill and from start to finish he made the process incredibly smooth. I was an out of town buyer and valued the respect I received along with the detailed emails, phone calls, and text I received through the decision making process. Once I got onsite everything was 110% as described and shown in the pictures. Overall I was very impressed and will be sure to give Hunter a call the next time I am in the market for a car.

MT
Melinda T.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 325XI
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is nice, quick to check you in and get your service done. The mechanic even came out to let me know he found a light out and replaced it with one that he had left from a recall a while back. I always feel like they are honest and fair even though my car is older!

John D. C.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 335I SA
01/12/2016 Category: Service
service
all the people (employee s) were very heloful

WJ
William M. J.
Erwin, TN
ACURA MDX
01/12/2016 Category: Sales
My experience after purchase
I came over last Wednesday to pick up my extra key and to take our trade in extra key. When we signed the papers upon purchase of our MDX, we signed one for tank fill up with gas and a wash. It was very late when we were there. We didn't get either a wash or fill up with gas. So when I picked up key few days later thought I'd go ahead and get the tank filled up. Our salesman, hunter, was at lunch. The lady at front desk called him. He asked to speak with me. Told me that only certified BMWs got tank filled and a car wash. Told him I didn't care and that we signed a paper saying we would get it. I finally told him I wasn't going to argue with him over a tank of gas! There was another man at front desk who took the phone and told Hunter he would take care of it. He had someone go fill my tank with gas. I was furious! Felt like Hunter acted as tho I was trying to steal 1/2 tank of gas. All he had to do was pull my file and look at what we signed. I will never buy from him again! I was happy with the out come. I would recommend your business but will tell others to not use Hunter!

Robert W H.
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Rick Hill Imports provides friendly service.
They kept me informed on the status of my service and provided me a loaner car for the duration.

Ronald G.
Fall Branch, TN
BMW Z4
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Replacement of strut hats on z4
Excellent work done on car solved my suspension issue.

DI
Dennis W. I.
BMW 428I COUPE
01/11/2016 Category: Sales
New car buy
The process could not of been easier and enjoyable!

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
Courteous, professional staff.
Always quality work done in a friendly atmosphere.

Joe H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350
Great Warranty Service
Service adviser noticed the wood in my E class had faded. Told me about a replacement kit to correct the problem. Rick Hill replaced all wood trim free of charge, provided a new Mercedes loaner vehicle, and finished the job ahead of schedule. The car looks new again! Great service.

RA
Roy A.
Kingsport, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E320BTEC
Longtime customer
I like all of the people and am treated well.

C & M Portraits Inc
BMW 535XI
01/04/2016 Category: Service
Service, Quality and a committed staff. TOP NOTCH in all regards.
Wonderful Experince

DI
Dennis W. I.
BMW 428I COUPE
Bought a new car
Fantastic, so easy to work with, Ronnie Utsman and Mike Frasier made my experience enjoyable!

TH
Tim H.
Bristol, VA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
01/04/2016 Category: Service
Good work but expensive service
The repair department does wonderful work on Porsche vehicles, but their cost is higher than other area garages specializing in German cars. On my last visit, I was promised a loaner car when making the appointment (the exact words were "we can help you out with that"), only to find that none were available when I took my Boxster in for service. That caused more inconvenience, since the only option was a truck rental from Enterprise. With a bill over $3,000, the least Rick Hill Imports could have done was to have provided a loaner.

Kevin K. S.
Bloomington, IL
PORSCHE BOXSTER
01/01/2016 Category: Sales
Knowledgable & Helpful
Did not have much interaction as I found the vehicle online and had it delivered to me. I never visited the dealership. But what little interaction I had found everyone very helpful and knowledgable. The vehicle arrived in perfect shape as promised.

JE
James S E.
Lebanon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ R350
01/01/2016 Category: Service
Shocker
On the way home from SC had with abs. Luckily made it to Rick Hill. It was late and they repaired by noon next day including realign my brakes which was coming due. Always receive prompt, excellent and friendly service from everyone in the service department