GY
Abingdon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E400
12/26/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
Relaxed atmosphere, knowledgable staff, ease of purchase, courteous, and very professional, very patient with me since it was my first Mercedes

KW
Katrina L. W.
Lebanon, VA
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS GLC300W4
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Sales Service
I have worked in the auto sales business. This dealership has it all. Very fair trade in value for my used vehicle. Very honest and helpful sales dept. No sales gimmicks. Highly recommended them.

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
12/25/2015 Category: Service
I would recommend Rick hill to others because of friendly, courteous service and professional expert technicians.

RJ
Richard D. J.
Morristown, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350 S4
12/24/2015 Category: Sales
Fantastic experience with our salesman Randy Erikson at Rick Hill Mercedes.
We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new 2016 E350 station wagon. Our salesman Randy did a great job explaining the features on the car during our test drive. He also worked with us to get the best purchase price.

This is the 2nd vehicle we have bought with the help of Randy. I highly recommend this dealership! They really act like they want to sell you a car.

AA

Haymarket, VA
MERCEDES BENZ ML320
12/24/2015 Category: Service
Excellent dealership.
This is an great place for Mercedes service. The people are excellent. Love the new dealership.

LH
Laurie H.
Kingsport, TN
Friendly and attentive.
They do a great job. I do wish they would explain the service they are performing before they did the work. Are great to work with.

TK
Thomas K.
Jonesborough, TN
PORSCHE MACAN S
12/23/2015 Category: Sales
Knowledge, friendliness and willingness to help of all staff/service members.
I have been a fan and a customer of Rick Hill since the 1990s. I have always appreciated the professionalism of all members of the service department, sales staff and office staff.

CN
Carl N.
BMW 328 CONVERTIBLE
Pesky problem
They stuck with it until the issue was resolved and didn't over charge to fix it.

WB
Walter R. B.
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and professional. Accommodating to customers
Great follow up. 5/5

Regina A B.
Bristol, TN
BMW 328I
Jeff Wilson
yes, absolutely.....and I would tell them to speak with Jeff Wilson.....he is very willing to help in any way and makes the trouble of having to have a car worked on so much better. He is kind, outgoing, and very helpful!!

WH
W T Bill H.
Abingdon, VA
BMW 328I
Earn & Return
The technician found a couple legitimate concerns and pointed them out for review. Repairs were completed quickly. I especially liked the carwash and vacuum at no extra charge.

Robert H.
BMW 530I
transmission and alarm issues
took care of my problems and got my car back in one day