Kenvil, NJ
11/20/2020
Honest, affordable and convenient
We live right in Kenvil and Mike’s shop is super convenient and we know we can trust him and his pricing. They even picked me up when my car was ready.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for this nice review.

TH
Tabitha H.
11/19/2020
Honest and Accommodating
Can not express enough my appreciation for taking care of my daughter's and my car in order to assist us in not being without a vehicle. When both needed a maintenance/repair, they made sure we were able to be with at least one car so we were not asking others to help us out. Thank you so much
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for this great review.

Joe K.
Succasunna, NJ
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2020
Honesty
I went to Roxbury Automotive for yet another flat tie thanks to the Roxbury DPW. Everything as usual went smoothly and hey took us quicly because we had to get to work. 2020 has sucked, but Roxbury Automotive has been one of the few dependable events in our lives. Thank you Mike and Laura.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for such a great review.

Jennifer S.
Netcong, NJ
Chevrolet Traverse
11/07/2020
From start to finish they were very nice, professional and reasonably priced.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for this nice review.

Randolph, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
11/03/2020
Our family has been going to Roxbury Auto for many years and have always received great service. The team is friendly and pleasant to work with.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review.  We appreciate your friendship and business for so many years.

Dave D.
Budd Lake, NJ
10/29/2020
Repair air blower motor
This old car is being properly diagnosed and repair within a day time. That, is useful to busy individual to keep their work going. Thank you!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/29/2020

Dan T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020
Convenient drop off service
When ever I make an appointment,Laura always makes room and considers what works for me.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2020

DV
Deborah V.
Ledgewood, NJ
10/17/2020
Very Honest and Knowledgeable
Mike and his team are very honest and knowledgeable. I've been going to them for 20 years and never had a complaint and they make you feel like family. Thank you Mike & your team for the great work you've done fixing my vehicle...
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We appreciate your friendship and business for so many years.

CR
Cardon R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/15/2020
New Tires
Needed new tires. Mike got quote back on same day and had tires replaced the next day.
Friendly, trustworthy family run business.

Highly recommend.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.

HC

AC
Ashish C.
Mendham, NJ
10/14/2020
You can't beat Roxbury automotive!
I have been going to Mike for years now. Honest and reliable. You can't go wrong if you choose Roxbury automotive for your vehicle needs.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your business and friendship for so many years.  Your great review means so much to us.

GG
Glen G.
Fairfield, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/13/2020
Knowledge staff
Always feel comfortable going to Roxbury, they are fair and honest.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review.

Joe K.
Succasunna, NJ
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2020
Tire Issue
They have been doing paving in my neighborhood and not cleaning up. For that, I have had 3 bolts in my families tires. This visit was different though. My husband just had neck surgery and after my tire started to go flat, I rushed home(I was going out to get his medication). Roxbury Automotive actually came to my house( I live very close) and was able to plug my tire and let me worry about my husband. I wouldn't expect Auto shops to make a house call but this one instance they did because of my situation. We've been using them for years and never ever had an issue. We love Mike, Laura and Chris!!!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Give our best to Joe. Hope he is feeling better soon.

John S.
Newton, NJ
Jeep Liberty
09/29/2020
Honesty
Excellent honest service
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.