PN
Patti N.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
08/14/2020
5 Star Service -Great workmanship.
Mike was able to fix our car ASAP, the work was done on time. fair price and quality workmanship.

I fully trust Roxbury Automotive and recommend them to all my friends and clients.

Sincerely,
Pat Novak
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.

Kenvil, NJ
Courteous service!
They were easy and pleasant to work with.

AF
Anthony F.
Ledgewood, NJ
Dodge Durango
08/14/2020
Very kind and reliable and quick return time would recommend them to anyone

Jerry D.
Saylorsburg, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/13/2020
Mike & his wife Laura are great people to work with. They do there best to help you out with your automotive repairs. I just had a power steering pump replacement with rusted bolts. Another vendor didn’t want to do the job due to rust concerns. Mike and his guys removed the bolts, installed the pump and replaced a worn serpentine belt for me. I was very concerned I might need to replace the truck but thanks to these guys it’s not a concern. Thanks guys for all your efforts.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/13/2020

NP
Nicholas P.
Hoboken, NJ
08/06/2020
Knowledgeable and Great Service
I’ve been taking my car to Roxbury Automotive for a couple of years and have had nothing but good experiences. They do timely, high quality work; take the time to answer questions; easy to schedule appointments, and do it at fair prices. Most importantly I trust them, which is worth its weight in gold when it comes to automotive mechanics. Very happy to be a customer of Roxbury Automotive and highly recommend them.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review.  Your loyalty and business are very much appreciated.

SG
Sharon G.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Chevrolet Camaro
08/04/2020
Always exceptional and easy!
My family has been using Roxbury Automotive for at least 15 years now and I have referred them to anyone I know that needs car repairs. They are knowledgable, honest, friendly, accommodating, kind, fast, and they do great work. They feel like family and we completely trust them with our vehicles and any advice they give us!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business for so many years.

Succasunna, NJ
Honda Ridgeline
07/31/2020
Fast Work at a Great Price
Roxbury Auto is a friendly and reliable place to take your vehicle. They will tell you the truth about what is needed and won’t try and squeeze you out of every dime like other places like to do.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review.

Landing, NJ
Hyundai Azera
07/27/2020
A wonderful clean and friendly place
I am grateful that they were open and able work on my car while I waited. They were quick and efficient allowing me to feel confident on my soon to be long drive. With their mechanical expertise I feel confident driving my car over 700 miles one way and return to New Jersey without hesitation. Thank you
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for such a nice review.

DA
Donna A.
Dover, NJ
Chrysler Aspen
07/17/2020
Customer Service
Mike, his wife and the mechanics are very pleasant,when I call it's always drop on in or drop it off lets see what's going on very prompt in letting you know what needs to be done and gets it done, I've taken 2 of my cars there I have no complaints. Great customer service.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 07/17/2020

EL
Eugene L.
Hillsdale, NJ
07/11/2020
Nice owner and employees that have many years of experience fixing vehicles.
My car needed a lot of work. It was repaired in a most professional and economical way by a friendly business owner with a crew of automotive professionals with many years of ecperience.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 07/13/2020

V
Valued Customer
Deerfield Beach, FL
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
06/29/2020
Honest and trustworthy service
my work truck had some trouble.Brought to a dealer and told me it was the rack and steering.Company wanted another quote so i decided to bring to Roxbury Auto. They were honest and told me it wasnt the rack and steering but my left axle. Mike and the crew did a great job. Communicated well and fast service.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for putting your trust in us.  We appreciate the kind words and your business.

SL
Scott & Marie L.
Andover, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
06/27/2020
Best mechanics ever!
Love that Roxbury Auto is a family run business and that they treat their customers like family. Mike and Laura are extremely attentive , through and great to deal with. We have been going there for years...they never disappoint!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. We appreciate your loyalty and business for so many years.

Mike S.
Hopatcong, NJ
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/27/2020
Helping
The car runs great but the most impressive part is the pickup and delivery service for a shut-in.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Robert G.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Lexus SC 430
06/26/2020
Excellent trustworthy service
I trust Roxbury Automotive to diagnose and repair my cars in an honest fashion. They have done so for many years.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Kenvil, NJ
Chevrolet Cutaway
06/22/2020
Great service with integrity knowing it's done wright. Thank you, now we're safe.Bert Mittelstadt
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for your kind words.