BW
Bill W.
Stanhope, NJ
10/19/2019
Consistently responsive service
I've been driving for 50 years and have never had my brakes give out—completely fail—while on the road. Until this week. It was during rush hour and I was fortunate to have avoided an accident. (By the way, why do today's cars have dashboard warning lights for just about everything, right down to a little low air pressure in a tire, but no warning whatsoever about the condition of one's brakes?) Anyway, I called JC & Daughters (Ledgewood, N.J.) for a tow to Roxbury Automotive and was told they wouldn't be able to get to me until later in the morning. Understandable. I left my keys in my unlocked car and got a ride home from a friend, assuming I'd be carless for at least a day or two. By 3 p.m. that same afternoon, I was told my car was all set. In my motoring experience, that qualifies as magical. This, however, has been the rule, not the exception for Roxbury Automotive. I sometimes wonder if this place has a cavernous, secret underground garage with a small army of mechanics just waiting to do car repairs. Not only that, the towing charge was simply added to my repair bill, so I only had to deal with one business. Clear and reasonable cost, too. Roxbury Automotive does the car repair business the right way, and I'm grateful to the friend who recommended it in the first place. I'd absolutely recommend it.

Joe K.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
10/16/2019
Never having to worry about your vehicle.
I've been going to Roxbury Automotive for years and it becomes I less problem in life you have to worry about. They are professional, use the proper parts and accept warranties. I now recently have brought my work fleet vehicle truck there and again no problems. My employer authorized them because of their reputation also. Mike and Laura are nice. knowledgeable people.

Joe Konopacki
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for a great review.  Your loyalty and business are greatly appreciated.

JN
Jim N.
Wharton, NJ
10/16/2019
Great, honest mechanic who we are lucky to have!
I will cry if Mike ever goes out of business! They do great work, are honest, and are nice people! They work on all our cars, their prices are reasonable, their work is fast and efficient, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good mechanic in the area.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for this nice review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business.

Janine S.
Hyundai Accent
10/15/2019
Best Mechanic Around
Mike and his team are the best around the area. They do amazing work and get it down in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and great work.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for such a nice review.

Rich W.
Sussex, NJ
10/09/2019
Fantastic employees
Great service.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words.

John B.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
John said Mike and the staff were very good mechanics. They were very good, very hospitable and accommodating.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 10/07/2019

MZ
Margaret Z.
09/27/2019
Oil Change
The service was excellent and efficient as always.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much!

TE
Travis E.
Wharton, NJ
Nissan Rogue Select
09/14/2019
Always great service
My wife's car needed the brakes done. It's always easy and efficient to schedule an appointment here. For that and their honesty, that's why I come back.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.  We appreciate your loyalty and business.

FP
Frank P.
Mount Arlington, NJ
09/13/2019
Awesome service as always. In and out never an issue
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Michael W.
Dover, NJ
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was happy with it. He was satisfied.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you !

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019
expert diagnostics
The staff at Roxbury Automotive are experts in their field.My car was fixed in a day
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for this great review.

MK
Marcin K.
Kenvil, NJ
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Marcin said he would recommend this business for service.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Judith C.
Mazda CX-3
08/29/2019
Excellent service!
Staff is always professional and pleasant. Very easy to schedule an appointment and service is always done in a timely matter. Automobiles are clean and in great condition when picked up. Our older vehicles were kept running way longer then we ever expected them to run due to the fantastic service. Our newer vehicles are on the same track with Roxbury Automotive's excellent care. Roxbury Automotive is Highly recommended!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It was really great to see you.  Thank you for your loyalty and business for so many years.

CL
Carl L.
Dover, NJ
Dodge Journey
08/28/2019
Mike great guy
I needed to get an oil change and I called Roxbury automotive and Mike says OK call me back and I will schedule an appointment when I have a bay open. So then I thought about it and I said what about now he said well I have a bay open come right away. I did my vehicle was done quickly & customer service is top notch there I would recommend anyone to come and see this mechanic he’s one of a kind very family oriented. Mike and his wife are the best honest TRUE CLASS!!
Shelia Leverentz
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for this nice review.  It was great to see you all.

Debbie B.
08/25/2019
Excellent as usual!!!
Roxbury Auto is the best!!! You will not find anyone else as honest or service oriented than Mike and Laura! Always there when you need them!
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for this great review!  Always a pleasure to see you!

DV
Deborah V.
Ledgewood, NJ
08/23/2019
What a Great Team!!!
Thank you for all your help with my 2010 Town & Country Touring Van. Your Team are absolutely wonderful, understanding and professional as always...
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/24/2019

ZB
Zach B.
Sparta, NJ
Ram 2500
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Zach said they did a great job. They returned his vehicle in a timely manner.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Chrysler Pacifica
08/16/2019
tire fix
on a day when they were busy, they took the time to squeeze me in for an emergency tire repair. That,s good serrvice
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you! Always a pleasure to see you.

Honda Civic Cpe
08/15/2019
expert diagnostics
even when I give up hope on my car,Roxbury Automotive is there to figure it out.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/15/2019

It was great to see you, and thanks for the review.

Mark B.
Stanhope, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019
Excellent and quick service
Roxbury Automotive continues to provide quality service. They do not add unnecessary cost or repairs.
Laura & Mike M., Owners from Roxbury Automotive Inc responded on 08/15/2019