Markeya B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Markeya said that the place was quick, fast and gave her a same day appointment. She dropped it off, they were done by the time she got off work and it was a great convenient service.

DEXTER L.
04/11/2019
5 star service.
By far the best shop I’ve been to. I never had a bad experience with ruby isle. Thanks for being there when I need service.

WL
William L.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/11/2019 Category: Service
William said the diagnostic was good but he didn't have the service done because of the cost.

Aaron S.
Honda Fit
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said he appreciated the quick service and price.
John, Kathy & Jim K. from Ruby Isle Auto - Tires, Service & Sales responded on 04/10/2019

Aaron,

Thank you for your business!  It's always a pleasure to see you!

CD
CONWAY D.
04/07/2019
Very professional.
Very professional and polite. They really know what to do when you have a issue or issues with your car. The repairs and cost are the best I’ve ever seen!! Give Goodyear a try the next time you have a issue with your car. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed ✌️😎✌️. ( Hi John and Kathy. I’m still hanging in there!!.Thank you for still praying for me!!🌅)

Conway,

Thank you for your business!  We truly appreciate you coming in!!

MARY D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/27/2019
The people/service
The people are always nice they listen to you and take care of you in a timely manner and the price is always right wouldn't go anywhere else

Mary,

Thank you for your business!  We appreciate  your business!

GG
GREG G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/26/2019
Service is great and prompt! John, the owner and his wife are the best!
Outstanding! Trust them to be honest and best price on tires and repairs in town!

RF
RYAN F.
03/25/2019
Customer service
It’s a illmatic auto shop. They let u know about the that is going b done. Mad friendly squad that works there. U can never go wrong with a family joint.

Franklin, WI
03/24/2019
Always great service
I had an oil leak and brought my car to Ruby Isle. I have been a customer for about 20 years. My car has never had an oil leak before. They fixed it in about 15 minutes and discussed why the leak occurred. I always appreciate their kindness and attentiveness to me and my car. The mechanic said my car was in great shape at 90,000 miles. That's because I have all of my car maintenance done there and follow my car's maintenance schedule.

CR
CHRIS / JANE R.
Sussex, WI
03/21/2019
Outstanding work
The folks are Ruby Isle are top notch. If you want honest, fair service, look no further.

Raul S.
Buick Lucerne
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Raul said the place is good, the technician is good, and he does good, thorough work. He added the owner and everything were very good and it is all a class act.
John, Kathy & Jim K. from Ruby Isle Auto - Tires, Service & Sales responded on 03/18/2019

Raul,

DJ
Dotty J.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dotty said they get her in quick and take care of. She said they showed her all the work on her vehicle.
John, Kathy & Jim K. from Ruby Isle Auto - Tires, Service & Sales responded on 03/15/2019

Dotty,

ZP
Zack P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the staff completed his service in a timely manner.

Zack,

CLAUDIA W.
03/12/2019
fast service
got my car done very fast great service

Claudia,

Matt,

Jeff W.
Menomonee Falls, WI
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said everything was fine at this business. They treated him well and the price was right. Everything was good.

Jeff,

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/02/2019
Super service
Always Great care and service
John, Kathy & Jim K. from Ruby Isle Auto - Tires, Service & Sales responded on 03/04/2019

Gale,

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Kathy

PL
Percy L.
02/28/2019
Lincoln running like a champ!
Ruby always make sure mt Lincoln is running smooth and the work is done right the first time. Thank you guys so much!

Percy,

Thank you for your business! We appreciate it!!

John

Derrick W.
02/26/2019
Bad Place For a 01 Mercedes Benz
I feel like I was ripped off And and I waited 4 days was charged 629.00 on a starter And tow just will never go anywhere near this place!!! Labor is too darn high My issue was labor then he couldn’t even wave the tow knowing I lived less than 1.5 miles away so pissed

Derek,
It's unfortunate that you feel this way.  You and I talked at great length about your repairs before they were done.  I went through each charge for labor and explained all which you authorized us to do the repairs.  We charged you our cost on the towing. The starter has a lifetime parts warranty.  We realize car repairs are expensive.  All of our techs are ASE certified and the tech that worked on your Mercedes is an ASE Mastertech with and additional L1 Advanced Drivability certification.  We do our best to provide the best value we can to all of our customers.  We do appreciate your business. Thank you for your review.  - John