PD
PAMELA D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2019
Great find
They were very good to me. My back windshield shattered and they were very accommodating. They did a great job and in a timely manner. I am happy to say I've found a place for my automotive needs.

Franklin, WI
01/14/2019
Great job
Very pleased, as always, with the service at Ruby Isle. For the past 20 years, my cars have run superbly because of the care they give my vehicles. They are honest and caring. I go out of my way to get my care serviced there.

Raymond W.
Honda Fit
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he had good service and he has been going there for at least 30 years.

Caleb M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said they were very good.

Tony G.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service at this business was prompt, and the staff here are good at what they do.

Ashley M.
Wisconsin
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the service and pricing were great.

TOM G.
Brookfield, WI
Pontiac Bonneville
12/22/2018
Great local tire place
Donnie was a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable. Dennis was fun to chat with while I waited for my car to get its tires (4 of them). All done in a reasonable 60 minutes.

Jeff G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend the business for service.

SJ
STUART J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/18/2018
Honest, kind and helpful
I have been very satisfied with the quality of service I receive at Ruby Isle. Most of the prices for their services are competitive. John has always treated me and my wife with kindness and concern that my vehicles are safe to drive

GS

MARY D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/16/2018
Highly recommend
This is the only place I will take my car I brought my my car in because my tire was having problem I thought it was the valve stem and the sensor all it needed was a little tightening they didn't charge me anything and wish me a happy day I will always go back

DJ
Donna J.
Whitefish Bay, WI
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Donna said that the place was a godsend, the mature gentleman on staff listened well and was very kind and supportive. She felt well taken care of.

Chauncy W.
INFINITI M45
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Chauncy said the business has good customer service and fine work.

BP
BILL P.
Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2018
tires
Ruby Isle never disappoints. We've been customers for years and they always deliver the best product in a reasonable amount of time and a professional job. Thank you!

TONI G.
12/07/2018
nissan altima service
excellent service and everyone was so nice.

MK
Mike K.
Hartland, WI
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is reputable, and provided a loaner.

DENISE D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/03/2018
Pleasant and Knowledgeable
Donnie assisted me on the phone and at the store and was super friendly and helpful. My tires were installed very quickly. Overall a very good experience.

Kia Sedona
12/02/2018
Over charged
I had a flat and had it towed. I was quoted $65 for tow, but they charged me $70. I asked them to put on a used tire instead of a new one, but they put a new one on anyways. They also took way to long to fix my tire. Didn't get done until 4 PM when they had car all morning. Not happy. Also this site wouldn't let me click no on recommend to a friend.

DENNIS G.
12/01/2018
Great first impression
On 11/29/18, I had my 2012 Equinox in for tire service. It was my first time stopping in to Ruby Isle, although I have passed by it frequently after purchasing a home in the area. Donny initiated my service request and I must commend his knowledge, professionalism and courtesy. As a retired Auto repair shop owner, I have noticed that many people in our service industry have abandoned the "customer first" approach in favor of the " get em' in, get em' out, get as much money out of em' as you can" approach. And that is why I would like to recognize Donny, aside from the minimal attempt at suggesting additional products (which is consistent across the industry), as a fine representative of an honest organization. The additional $13.00 shop supplies / environmental fee I was charged, even when I took my old tires with me is my only complaint, but it is no where near justification to not come back to Ruby Isle the next time I need service.

BP
BILL P.
11/10/2018
Tire service
Pleasant to work with, efficient service, good prices, and they know what they’re doing!