Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Los Angeles, CA
2021 Hyundai Veloster N
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Good
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/27/2021

OY
Osama Y.
Anaheim, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
The stuff are awesome
Thank you for your wonderful đź‘Ź services
I appreciate that .
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/23/2021

Joonho W.

NE
Nelson E.
Fullerton, CA
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Quick, and great customer service!
They took care of my car and got the job done fast along with having great customer service!
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/17/2021

CT
Charles T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Had an engine compartment noise gradually getting worse but unable to isolate as it was intermittent. Decided to take it in & pay the fee to diagnose. Richard (Service Technician) checked me in & asked specific & logical questions about the noise. After only a short time, I received a call from Richard & the problem had been located & repaired. While not a major repair expense thanks to service warranty, it’s a great feeling to drive my Santa Fe & hear a normal engine. Richard’s experience & the repair technician solved my problem promptly & professionally.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service
The guys in the service department are always friendly and I can count on Richard or Mario to handle anything that comes up with my car.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit and feed back

GF
Guadalupe F.
Hemet, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership
Very friendly and quick!!! Awesome service
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for your recen service visit and for your feed back.

Brenda B.
Fullerton, CA
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Mario is the Best!!!
Mario offers excellent service at Russell Westbrook Hyundai.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/02/2021

Ladera Ranch, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I have been bringing my car here for years and the service has been consistently great! I appreciate the honesty and quality of the service provided.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/29/2021

NF
Nicole F.
San Clemente, CA
01/25/2021
Outstanding purchase experience
I was in contact with Leo prior to arriving at the dealership and greeted immediately by Dev when I arrived. I can't recommend them enough! The two are very knowledgeable about Hyundai's and all the different trim levels. Dev and Leo worked as a team to help me decide on a 2021 Hyundai Kona Night Edition! I even loved my experience with the guy in finance, although I've forgotten his name, he reminded me of an old friend and sincerely cared about getting me the options that best suited my lifestyle and situation. I didn't have a way to transport the car back home since I was at the dealership by myself, so the company arranged for someone to deliver the car to my home that same evening. I was so impressed with the relaxed atmosphere, nobody was pushy or tried to have me pay for things I didn't want. I got exactly what I wanted at a fair price and was helped with a smile the entire time. I will definitely be recommending Dev and Leo to all my friends and family!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/25/2021

SK
Slawomir K.
Anaheim, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Very professional service
Richard was very good to provide courtesy and professional service. Yes, I would recommend that place to service your car.

01/22/2021 Category: Service
Overall good
Overall good. In the past I had complimentary car wash. This time not.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your feed, we will be reaching out to you

LW
Lisa W.
Orange, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/21/2021 Category: Service
The best
I love Russell Westbrook! They are so friendly and helpful every time I'm there. This last visit Ricardo was my service advisor and he's always a pleasure to work with especially. I lease my car from them and get all my services there and every time I've been in has been a wonderful experience. Thanks Russell Westbrook for making this stuff easy for me!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/21/2021

ES
Emmanuel S.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Great experience.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your feed back.

EV
Elizabeth V.
Santa Ana, CA
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Hyundai for the great service.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/20/2021