Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

Yvonne M.
Garden Grove, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great customer service!
Great customer service every time I take in my car.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/02/2020

Brian S.
Los Angeles, CA
The people at Russell Westbrook
Maybe it's because this dealership is not a mega-superstore with thousands of cars everywhere, everyone ayt this fdealership, at least the folks I have interacted with, does what they say they will do. No muss no fuss.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/01/2020

SR
Spencer R.
Costa Mesa, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service with a smile, I fell like I have a home dealership again
I had originally bought my Veloster from Huntington Beach Hyundai. Really enjoyed their service and help for the first couple of years owning it. I modified it and they fully backed me, and actually the parts manager and general manager both loved when I came in and would ask what else I have done to my car since last time. I guess eventually a couple years ago, Russell Westbrook bought out some Hyundai dealerships and huntington as well as yours and many others around the area became the russell westbrook's hyundai dealerships. So long story shorter. I had gone back to get a usual tune up/check up/oil change, and had dropped my car off to the service department. then got a ride home from a friend. They had my car all day, for over 6+ hours and never got a call on an update, or anything about the servicing of my car. Until right before closing, towards end of the day, I got a call from someone who took in my car from the service dept. and had said that with the modifications they could not work on my car and that it wasn't covered under warranty if anything happened to it.
I proceeded to tell the guy, so you mean to tell me you have had my car all day and not worked on it or done a single thing to it?
He said yes and then said why it wouldn't be covered with the mods I have on it.
I told him that isn't why I brought my car in, I brought it in so you could service it in the service agreement I have and bought at the time of buying the car, so that Hyundai and my dealership would be taking and making sure it is well maintained and under warranty for bringing it here every single time for a tune up.
After being very angry at the service guy I asked to speak with the manager, whom had changed with the change of ownership of the dealership as well since buying my car. And he mentioned to tell me how I was berating his service tech and that my car wasn't under warranty, I mentioned I didn't bring it in to check if it was under warranty and you guys have screwed my whole day up, not been in contact once, and your service tech was rude and telling me what I do or don't know about my own car....... So all in all after it was all said and done I canceled my service agreement for the remaining service check ups to come, and got that back off the price of my loan of my car. I was left from my home dealership feeling that I didn't have a home anymore and wasn't supported at all, when all I do was and still do rep Hyundai, and have probably sold a few just from talking to people, and actually had people drive up to me in their new veloster a week later after seeing mine at a meet and saying yeah I really liked yours and what you said about em, so I got one........ So I felt left out and without a home dealership.
Since coming back to a dealership and coming here to Anaheim after a year or two I believe of not having a dealership, I am very happy and stoked with how I was treated. Jose took great great care of my needs, concerns voiced as stated above, and really went above and beyond to make me feel at home and comfortable and up to date about everything going on with my car. It was done it 2 hours and was fast and exceptional service. As well as having him tell me what I already knew, that my car is good and safe and in warranty still with what I have done to it. He left me very stoked on my car leaving there, knowing I have a new home dealership to take care of my Hyundai that I love so much. Thank you Jose and the Anaheim Hyundai family.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/01/2020

BL
Bonnie L.
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Does not reccomend unneeded work
Very friendly and accommodating. Fast service . Reasonable prices.

BA
Brian A.
Newport Beach, CA
2020 Hyundai Venue
Excellent and professional
I was taken care of by Richard Velasquez very professional and helpful. He took care of all my needs

VL
Vanessa L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
The staff was amazing
Richard was very attentive to my questions and even followed up with me throughout every step with my car. I was SUPER happy when they returned my car to me squeaky clean!

Roxanne C.
Santa Ana, CA
Friendly and professional
Friendly and professional

Brea, CA
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, professional staff. Fantastic service.
I have been bringing my Hyundai Vehicles here for over 5 years and I have never been disappointed. Top notch customer service. I have been helped by almost every service personnel there and every time has been a pleasure.
Fernando, who took care of me on my last visit, (and many previous visits) is an excellent employee. Always friendly and professional and never hesitates to try and address any questions/ concerns I might have.
I plan on returning here for all my future services.

Fullerton, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Don’t go if they’re too busy
I don’t think my oil was changed and it doesn’t appear that anyone moved it into service
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/27/2020

Sorry to hear about your recent service visit, we will be reaching out to you

WS
Wendelin S.
Fresno, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/22/2020 Category: Service
I was from out of town.
Everyone was so nice and help me .
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/23/2020

James F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2020 Category: Service
very clean and courteous
got the problem done fast and very courteous

JV
Judy V.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great customer services
Very attentive, they set me up with a ride to work when I left my car there for services in the morning. Also keep me posted of when my vehicle was ready and gave me options to pick it up.

Kenneth B.
Fullerton, CA
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service advisor and service department!
Thanks to Richard and the team at Russell Westbrook.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/19/2020

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Always good to get my car services from these folks
Always good to get my car services from these folks. Been coming to them since I purchased my car.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/19/2020

11/17/2020 Category: Service
I always have a good experience when I come here for service. Experiencing car issues is never fun, especially if you have to fork out a lot of money, but the staff here is great and always makes for a seamless experience.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/18/2020