Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service as always. Ask for Fernando, he is always willing to help and answer any questions.

Ladera Ranch, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard provided an excellent customer service experience.

Lisa B.
Fullerton, CA
Helpful Service
Richard, the service advisor was very helpful. He knew immediately what the problem was and got a rental vehicle going right away. I was very pleased with the service experience.

Santa Ana, CA
Oil and filter change
I gave a five star because they do a good job. The only disappointment I have with Russell Westbrook is when they took over from Hardin they would not honor the commitment I had when buying the car from Hardin of lifetime oil & filter changes.

Jenna F.
Whittier, CA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had to bring my 2016 Hyundai Tucson in for a system update and for the recalls to be taken care of. Mario helped me out. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of my car and issues that I needed taken care of. Hyundai has been very good to me and I plan to continue to be a loyal Hyundai customer.

DT
Dave T.
Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Christian is awesome! Did a routine service and was greeted with a friendly smile. He help me from the time I arrive till it’s done. Very thorough in details and even spend time to check if I have a recall on my car. I always recommend the service team of Hyundai Anaheim they are great! But not the sales! If you have maintenance go here but if you will buy go somewhere else. Peace!

Richard G.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great Service and was able to fit me in for the service!

Stanton, CA
Highly Recommended
Experience and customer service was great!

Mario H.

RP
Richard P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent experience at Russell Westbrook Hyundai service department
I always have and excellent experience when dealing Russell Westbrook Hyundai. As a long time customer we really appreciate their great customer service.

Michael L.
La Mirada, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent! That's the word I use to describe my experiences at Russell Westbrook Hyundai. My service writer Alex Abarca handled everything with professionalism and got my vehicle repaired and back in my hands on time!

SP
Steven P.
Torrance, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
45M service
Prompt reception upon driving to service area. Car was serviced properly without problems.

Carmichael, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great folks

KK
Kevin K.
10/31/2019
Great staff
Wanted to thank and recognize Jonathan for all his help in getting us into our New Ionic EV. He made the process quick and easy and with no surprises. Everyone there was very helpful and nice.

Whittier, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good service department
The guys in the service department are always helpful, quick at what they do and very accommodating.

Jeff F.
Nice and friendly staff!

Chris C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Professional, prompt and courteous!
Fernando and Richard are great service advisors, always knowledgeable and helpful!

June B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Replacement of key
My experience was handled very timely and in a professional manner.

MF
Mary F.
Brea, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Consistency and Effort makes the difference in Customer Service.
See my notes.