Leslie B.
2000 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2020 Category: Service
My visxit was quick and easy. It was very nice.

BG
Barbara G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Richard fixed my phone sync problem in a couple of minutes when I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was quick, efficient and on time. Much appreciated!

GK

Stephanie Q.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Alex was great, helpful, on target with what service needed to be done, impressive, so thank you.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/02/2020

Joe G.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Center
I have been having my car serviced here for a few years now. They are quick and efficient and provide excellent service. Had an issue with my car, and Fernando was extremely helpful in getting me in to get my car fixed and even provided a loaner vehicle during the process. Thanks Fernando for all of your assistance! I will be definitely coming back.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/01/2020

GC
George C.
Placentia, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Well organized
Service staff very professional and courteous
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/01/2020

Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I have been going to this sway since 2012. The Service Technicians tend to be very helpful and get you the service you need; especially Richard lVelasquez who keeps you updated and listens to your concerns, etc. With the COVID 19 precautions, he got my car serviced and on my way without delay while exercising diligence in the process.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/28/2020

AL
Alejandro L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
safasfd
my first service was great hopefully always be like that
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/26/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
They called me to encourage me to service my car with a promotion. I was glad I had this opportunity to save a few dollars...
I was very satisfied with the service overall and will return.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/26/2020

Matthew H.
Cypress, CA
06/25/2020
Happy customer
Blake Thomasson did a fantastic job from start to finish helping us get a new 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited for my mom. He was able to assist in taking our G80 Sport trade-in, and delivered the new vehicle within 2-business day, which was extremely fast and efficient. Like many, we did not feel comfortable leaving our home due to Covid, and was thrilled the team at Russell Westbrook was able to accommodate and do everything remotely for us. Blake and Finance manager Matt were extremely professional, courteous and thorough during the entire process. I could not be happier, and would highly recommend this dealer to family and friends whom are in-market for a new vehicle. Thank you Blake, you did a fantastic job and we could not be happier. The new Palisade is gorgeous, and I know my Mom is extremely happy with this purchase.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer!
Fast, friendly and caring place! Great experience and was recommended a package based off my miles. Thank you! See you next time.

Daniela G.
Orange, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Team Gets It Done!
As a first time leasing customer at the Anaheim location, I can see myself returning in 3 years. The entire team members from sales to finance and service were great! They made sure I was satisfied with my vehicle selection after several visits to the dealership. Thank you Blake, Dev, Russ, Alex for making it happen, appreciate your patience with me! Thank you Jen for helping me after your shift was over to make sure I was given a rental. Thank you Jay for the quick consultation while I waited for my car after service! Hyundai at Anaheim is lucky to have you all!

Irvine, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
They made my service appointment extremely easy and their helpfulness was greatly appreciated.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/23/2020

Michelle R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Ricardo went above and beyond to ensure my vehicle was taken care of.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/23/2020