Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

Continue reading recommended reviews

Costa Mesa, CA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Russel Westbrook Anaheim Hyundai .
Will never have my vehicle serviced here again, they charged double what my local auto repair shop charged.

Danielle S.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/15/2019
So much for multipoint inspection
I had an appointment for a recall repair and oil change. I was told I was also due for a mile interval maintenance (more $ of course), part of which includes a multi point inspection. Total amount paid was over $600 (replaced radiator hose as well, was told it was leaking). My husband drops me off to pick up my car and as we’re on the freeway he calls to tell me one of my front headlights is out! Really?! After my car was at the dealership for half a day and a multipoint inspection was supposedly done, how was that not identified and disclosed to me so that it could be fixed while my car was already there? Thanks for doing a thorough job. I called and spoke to the service manager who agreed that should have been identified and suggested I bring my car back to have it fixed. As I could barely hear him over my crying toddler in the back, I was definitely not driving back at that hour and waiting longer. Very disappointed. Makes me not want to purchase a Hyundai in the future.
On top of that, I could not use either my “minor” or “major” scheduled maintenance coupons because apparently this one fell in between (insert eye roll emoji).

Jeff R.
Garden Grove, CA
10/18/2018
If you ever have the light come on in a Hyundai crush it and move on to a new car.
We purchased this car new.
2004 with 80k and I cant get it smog certified.
These are through way cars so don,t pay over half the cost of a reputable car.
The lemon law will only pay out 1000.00 for this car

At 80k the yellow dash light went on a year ago.
We have spent over 5000.00 at this dealer to have this fixed.
That was more than 6 time we left it at the deal to have it fixed.
Each time after one week the light came back on.
I grew tried of paying the dealer and purchased a Diagnostic test device.
The device listed the two front oxygen senders needed to be replaced.
I replaced them and one week later the light came back on.

SZ
Steven Z.
Orange, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.