Overall Rating 4.51724/5Overall Rating 4.51724/5Overall Rating 4.51724/5Overall Rating 4.51724/5rating 4.51724
Overall Rating 2.13793/5Overall Rating 2.13793/5rating 2.13793rating 2.13793rating 2.13793

NW

MV
Marvin V.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Everyone was very friendly and the waiting room was spacious and comfortable

LT
Luis T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Communication/Service
Being a “first time buyer” is a little nerve racking, and of course the sales associate tell you what you want to hear, to make a sale. The customer service/ people that I have interacted w/ are very helpful and HONESTLY LOOK INTO YOUR BEST INTEREST. Richard, from Serive has always helped me and explains everything well, thank you for your help, and taking care of my baby.

MK
Michelle K.
Placentia, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Trustworthy Service Department
I’ve taken my Elantra to Anaheim Hyundai service department for seven years and will continue for the life of my car and as long as I live in Southern California. They have kept my car at optimal performance since the day I bought it. They also have a very nice waiting room.

Orange, CA
Helpful and Accomodating
Eventhough I did not have an appointment everyone was very accommodating for my needs. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

KF
Kari F.
Fullerton, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great Service!!
Thanks for taking care of me for over 10 years now!!!!!!!

Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Resolution
After my review, dealership contacted me by phone, discussed the issue and offered some resolution. Hopefully, the issues discussed are resolved

Different Experience
Unfortunately, this last service visit wasn’t the best. While I’ve akways had a good positive experience with the service team in the past, this time was different.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/12/2019

So sorry to hear about your visit experiance, I will reach out to you.

AV
Annika V.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
It was so easy
They took care of everything quickly and efficiently and made sure I still had a way to get around while my car was being worked on.

KG
Kristen G.
Placentia, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service people are great and accommodating.
You have some really wonderful service folks. Fernando was super helpful! FYI my driver's seat belt though still doesn't work (doesn't go back in when I get out). :( Everything else seems great so far! Thank you!

ST
Sonya T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & accommodating by giving me a ride home. I would definitely recommend Hyundai of Anaheim :)

Sean S.
Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/07/2019 Category: Service
hyundai car service
Richard Velasquez was very professional and he did a great job.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Helpful service staff.

Yorba Linda, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Department Review
Everyone at your dealership is very friendly and helpful. Chris took the time to listen to my concerns regarding my car even though the service department was packed with people. I really appreciated that level of service, it makes a huge difference and people like Chris are what keeps me coming back!

AA
Alex A.
Fullerton, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great experience
Everyone one there is friendly and helpful.

Steven B.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
Friendly service

Quick, responsive service
Brought my lease in for scheduled maintenance. Had bought a prepaid maintenance plan, but wasn't told / didn't realize there were mileage limits on the covered service (this hadn't come up during any prior maintenance visits). The team made an exception and rolled the maintenance charges into the prepaid plan. Thanks for making the visit so painless!

David W.
Orange, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Service department got us right in for our first oil change and the service was completed quickly. Dealership also has free popcorn, water, and a specialty coffee machine. Waiting area has plenty of seating that is quite comfortable. Will be coming back here for service again.

SR
Stacy R.
Yorba Linda, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Thorough!
No one likes to have their car serviced, it's a hassle and it isn't fun. But Russell Westbrook's service department works hard to make sure you're in and out as quickly as possible. Not too mention they are all just genuinely nice guys.

From my sales guy Amir to my service guy Mario - my experience with my new car has been phenomenal.

EE
Eric E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, crappy parts
The staff was great. The waiting room was great. The timeliness was great. But the parts they sell are overpriced and crappy. They are literally the only dealership that has a 2 year warranty on a battery. It's a freakin' car not a flashlight. Most if not all other places offer 5 year warranties. Since I've had this car, I have replaced this battery 3 times. They only have on file 1 other time. I'm getting suspicious. Like I said. Great staff. They do what they can, but the dealership prices, parts, and maintenance needs improvement.