Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

JE
Jason E.
06/14/2021 Category: Service
This Hyundai Dealerships is nice, I come here to my oil change and I like that you get a complimentary car wash with your service. Most of the staff are nice and the service advisor Mario Ramirez always does a good job when handling my vehicle services.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/15/2021

LP
Lydia P.
Diamond Bar, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2021 Category: Service
No excuses.
Wow! Russell Westbrook is the best dealership I have ever worked with. While many businesses have spent the past year honing their excuses as to why they can't do their job well because of the Pandemic, the team at Russell Westbrook rolled-up their sleeves to provide on time, high quality service with a smile.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/12/2021

VO
Vincent O.
Placentia, CA
06/11/2021
Sales Department
I Just want the public to know to read the contract over before signing on the dotted line. I had a very bad
Experience with the Sales Department. They said they were going to give me an 8% interest rate then they called me a week later telling me that it was going to be a 13% interest rate and come back and sign new documents.
Then after reading the documents for the new 13% contact they switched me too I realized they had charged me 1,200 for a tint job I never agreed to.

When I went back in to tell them I wanted my $1200 back they said they couldn’t do anything about it.
The General Sales Manager , Obieda Qudah, just threw his hands up and said “NO”.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/14/2021

I'll reach out to OB

RV
Ray V.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Knowingly Put My Life at Risk
My 2013 Hyundai Sonata was unfortunately issued a defective engine. Hyundai recognize the problem and issued a recall of all engines impacted. I, unfortunately, did not know my vehicle was impacted and suffered total engine failure on the freeway in April of 2019. When I brought my car to the dealership, I was informed that the engine was defective and that a brand new replacement engine would be issued and that I would no longer be susceptible to the same engine failure.
Hyundai lied. In June of 2021 as I was driving on the freeway my vehicle experienced total engine failure again. When I arrived at the dealership, the service representative, attempted to start my car and immediately informed me that I was again dealing with another defective and recalled engine.
Why is Hyundai continuing to issue the same defective recalled engines? Does Hyundai want me to crash and burn on the freeway? Why hasn't anyone from the dealership or consumer affairs called me back to discuss how they aim to resolve this.
The dealership expects me to just be happy woth getting the same Sonata back, with the "replaced" engine? I don't want to behind the wheel of that obvious safety hazard again. How do I know I won't end up broken down again? How do I know it's not a 3rd defective recalled engine under the hood?
I do not trust the integrity of any repairs made on my vehicle after the experience I've already had. Why doesn't anyone at Hyundai care? I'm sure if these posts ended up in social media I would get better feedback. I'm sure the world would love to know that Hyundai, knowingly, is continuing to replace defective recalled engines, with more defective recalled engines.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/11/2021

We will be reaching out to you

BW
Blake W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/10/2021

Rosalba S.
Whittier, CA
Ok, just ok
The personnel in the service department are friendly and professional. I wish this particular dealer would have discounts.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/08/2021

LG
Lori G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
2021 Hyundai Palisade

06/07/2021 Category: Service
5 stars 👏
I’d like to give 5 stars rather than four stars. I received a call from Ricardo explaining the radon for the long wait in getting an oil change. He has no control over the delay and assured me they are making changes to correct the problem. I appreciate his concern.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/08/2021

Juan B.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
It is the dealership that I have dealt with for 8 years and 3 vehicles
Service technician Fernando was very professional with his attention to my needs.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/04/2021

MN
Marieke N.
La Habra, CA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Na
Na
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for your feed back, we will be reaching out to you

Ramiro M.
Buena Park, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Friendly place never had a bad experience thanks Richard for taking care of me every time 👍🏻
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/29/2021

Rene G.
Brea, CA
05/27/2021
Service Dept./Parts Dept.
I just purchased a vehicle back in October and i was due for my first maintenance. I call to set up my appointment. I call the service dept. let the phone ring for 5 minutes plus. NO ANSWER.. I try again I let it ring again NO ANSEWR. I try again but this time I try Parts, I get an answer. I explain to the gentlemen the problem I am having, he proceeds to transfer me to the Service Dept. Once again it just rings NO ANSWER.. I call again to the Parts Dept. and you guessed it the phone just RINGS. After a minute of it ringing I pick up a different phone with a different # I call again to the parts dept. keep in mind the other phone is still ringing. My phone rings twice and like magic the pick up the phone.. I ask what is going on as i let him here my other line ringing. he could not give me a straight answer ... as soon as i ask to speak to a manager my office line stops ringing.. ( did it just time out if so you can just imagen how long it was ringing) Parts dept. Manager gives me every excuse in the book why this happened finally he was able to get some one in Service dept. to answer the phone.. 45 minutes and multiple attempts later to schedule and oil change. I get my appointment
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/27/2021

I'm very sorry for the phone issues. I will fix these concerns, please see me when you come in. Thank you

Costa Mesa, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Service techs are friendly and knowledgeable.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/26/2021

SP
Shreya P.
Brea, CA
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Richard was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond right from calling Lyft or arranging a rental till the time my car was in service, and not only that he even got my car serviced before the estimated time when I requested for it.
Thank you Richard for the great work. I really appreciate it.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/25/2021

KA
Kurram A.
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Great customer service and friendly staff! Got my car fixed pretty quickly!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/25/2021

GA
Geovanny A.
Santa Ana, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2021 Category: Service
Best customer service!
Mario is the man! This was the first time I came to this dealer for service. He took really good care of me and was very pleased that my car was done before the time schedule he gave me. Thank you Mario because of you I will be coming back. -Geovanny
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/24/2021