Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

LG
Luis G.
La Mirada, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for an oil change and the customer service was excellent.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Repairs
I was very pleased with you attention to detail the service advisor provided. He discovered two recalls and provide a free rental vehicle. They completed the work by the end of the day, but was unable to pick my vehicle up till the next day. The service advisor verified the repairs prior to him leaving for the day and call me to confirm the repairs where completed. Thank you, Chris

Robert G.
Mission Viejo, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Cristian Estrada, the service advisor, and Eddie Ortega, the tech, both did an excellent job. The only negative was that the car wash was not nearly as good as usual. Other than that, everything seemed to be done thoroughly and on time.

James G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Engine Swap
This service shop was outstanding. Mario immediately assessed my car and let me know exactly what was needed, and what was covered. He set up a rental while my car was going to be in the shop. I had to swap out the entire engine due to recall (the previous owner gets the notices), and they let me know every recall I wasn't aware of. Three days later, Mario gives me a call saying the engine was delivered and installed already. Never seen that happen before. Great place, great people.

EG
Evangelina G.
Riverside, CA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Engine problems
My car engine had a problem that required the whole engine to be replaced. I was very nervous and upset. When I called Westbrook, Fernando picked up and told me to bring the car in. Unfortunately I could not drive the car so I had it towed and Fernando said he would gladly take it from AAA and he would look at it. Within the day Fernando called me and old me that he was going to try and get it covered through Hyundai. For the time being he gave me a vehicle to drive. Which I appreciated a lot because I drive a lot from Riverside to OC. It took 3 weeks to fix but it was all covered through Hyundai so I was greatful to Fernado. He mad the process easy and pain free. I would definitely recommend this dealer! Great staff!

KP
Ken P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Polite and prompt service.
Only problem was that the car wash was just a quick rinse.

Tracy M.
Orange, CA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/11/2018 Category: Service
great service. Chris kept me informed throughout the process, provided me with UBER, a rental when it took a day to complete the work and helped get both the big things (a pully) and the little things (windshield wipers and taillight) fixed.

KH
Keith H.
Irving, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Alt replacement
Cristian did a great job for me! I appreciate it! Your dealership is fantastic!

Lauren B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They’ll lie to make xtra monwy
I went in for recall notice and that service was fine but We were lied to by the staff regarding my oil. I was told my oil was “sludge”. That was blatantly untrue. I had done an oil change 8,000 miles earlier with a high quality synthetic oil. That oil was rated for 10,000 miles. My father-in-law took the car in for me on this service and was unaware of the oil we had used. This precipitated an uncomfortable discussion with him as he tried to reprimand me based on what your incompetent staff told him. I had to show him the new synthetic oil ratings and how long they last. He took it in for oil change to verify and they told him nothing was wrong. I then called to complain to your staff that day. I was made to leave a message for your manager because “he was busy.” Well, a week later and he never called me back. Needless to say this feedback email just reminded me I need to leave this all in a yelp review. I will only return here for factory recall issues and will never trust you again.
ROBERT M., Parts & Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Greg,
Thank you for discussing your concerns with me this morning.  Your feedback is valued by all of us here at Hyundai.  As we agreed i will follow up with you next week to discuss further after you have had an opportunity to discuss with your wife.  Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Robert B Monroe
Parts & Service Director

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Friendly people
Quick service

Judy W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Trusted Dealer
This is the most trusted dealer service we have worked with. They are honest, and service oriented. We eagerly take our car to them for service.....which is a new concept for us.

Stella M.
Diamond Bar, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Recall

DK
Doreen K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Amazing Service!
When I bring my car in for any service, the work is done quickly, very efficiently, and courteously.

HB
Henry B.
Orange, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I arrived early and they greeted me and took me right in. They finished before the promised time and even washed my car. The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful!

Brea, CA
Above and beyond
I contacted Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim via their website and I was able to chat immediately and make The appointment with ease . When I brought my car Richard greeted me kindly and took care of my recall situation and the additional steering wheel coupling problem that I had . Then he called me in a very timely manner to let me know that the car was done . One more great thing that I really appreciated that this dealer uses Uber so they were able to give me a lift back home with in literally one minute of my arrival

SR
Steve R.
great dealership
great cars and good people

Brea, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Keeping words
If you promise to call customer back about the questions you should do as promised.

Mark P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Westbrook review
Timely service

SR
Stephen R.
Very good service department
Service department is efficient and friendly.

WG
Whitney G.
Long Beach, CA
Very helpful
Hi. I had a great experience. The person who helped me was great. Helpful. Got me and Uber quickly. Helped me with my baby. All was great