Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful location
My car was done in a timely manner and I was updated at all times.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Mario and the guys in service are always helpful and get me in and out in minimal time. I come out of my way for their top notch service.

GT
Glen T.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Engine Replacement- A Fantastic Service Experience
My 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS was found to be in need of a long block engine replacement after a series of test administered by this dealership. I was wary about it at first since I was in the tail-end of my extended warranty. Nevertheless, my advisor, Mr. Christian Estrada advises me to leave my car the soonest so he can work out the paperworks needed for submission to Hyundai Motor America for approval. So I left my car on a Sunday afternoon and got a call from Mr. Estrada on Tuesday that week that corporate Hyundai approved the engine replacement. The replacement engine arrived on Wednesday and the engine was replaced by Friday, same week. A blistering five (5) days for a major work done! One guy on online forum even said his was done after 86 days in some dealership. Not at Rusell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim! This dealership even accorded me with a 2019 Elantra to use as a courtesy- at no cost! Cost of engine replacement= $ ZERO.

I would like to thank sincerely Hyundai Motor America for honoring their warranty and commitments, Rusell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim for all the excellent accommodations and service, and my advisor, Mr. Christian Estrada, for his dedication and applying his knowledge, professionalism and confidence that allows me to go through this experience without a heartache.

YK
Young K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Fernando provided me with excellent customer service, explained everything clearly.

LP
Recall appointment

Matt P.
Fullerton, CA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I received great service.

Daunine W.
Lake Forest, CA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
They are extra helpful and try to get you the best deal for your money.
Fernando was extremely helpful about making sure that I got the service necessary for my mileage ( I was close to 58,000 miles). I also was able to apply the deals that I received via email from Russell Westbrook Hyundai. I had a great experience, which is why I regularly get my car serviced at this Hyundai dealership.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service as always. Ask for Fernando, he is always willing to help and answer any questions.

Ladera Ranch, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard provided an excellent customer service experience.

Lisa B.
Fullerton, CA
Helpful Service
Richard, the service advisor was very helpful. He knew immediately what the problem was and got a rental vehicle going right away. I was very pleased with the service experience.

Santa Ana, CA
Oil and filter change
I gave a five star because they do a good job. The only disappointment I have with Russell Westbrook is when they took over from Hardin they would not honor the commitment I had when buying the car from Hardin of lifetime oil & filter changes.

Jenna F.
Whittier, CA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had to bring my 2016 Hyundai Tucson in for a system update and for the recalls to be taken care of. Mario helped me out. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of my car and issues that I needed taken care of. Hyundai has been very good to me and I plan to continue to be a loyal Hyundai customer.

DT
Dave T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Christian is awesome! Did a routine service and was greeted with a friendly smile. He help me from the time I arrive till it’s done. Very thorough in details and even spend time to check if I have a recall on my car. I always recommend the service team of Hyundai Anaheim they are great! But not the sales! If you have maintenance go here but if you will buy go somewhere else. Peace!

Richard G.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great Service and was able to fit me in for the service!

Stanton, CA
Highly Recommended
Experience and customer service was great!

Mario H.

RP
Richard P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent experience at Russell Westbrook Hyundai service department
I always have and excellent experience when dealing Russell Westbrook Hyundai. As a long time customer we really appreciate their great customer service.

Michael L.
La Mirada, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent! That's the word I use to describe my experiences at Russell Westbrook Hyundai. My service writer Alex Abarca handled everything with professionalism and got my vehicle repaired and back in my hands on time!

SP
Steven P.
Torrance, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
45M service
Prompt reception upon driving to service area. Car was serviced properly without problems.