Fullerton, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Honest help
Always honest about what My vehicle needs, good service, never pushy.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/22/2020

Joe T.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/20/2020 Category: Service
68,000 mile service
Mario does a great job for me.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/20/2020

LC
Lorena C.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service was excellent fast and pleasant
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/20/2020

AG
Alejandro G.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
They take care of you from the biggest issue to the smallest! Great team! Thank you
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/09/2020

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Nice locations, multiple trips for one issue
The employees are nice, and the location is clean. There have been a few occasions when I’ve had to bring my car back for the same issue, but they try to work with me and have gotten the work done eventually.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/08/2020

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your recenr service visit

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Ask for Mario
Great Service - love pandemic pickup/dropoff services, that let me keep working
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/30/2020

Brenna S.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Never disappointed
The guys are the service desk are always great- let me know if I have anything else coming up and when so I can plan accordingly, always friendly and mindful of my time.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/29/2020

Russell W.
09/28/2020
fake reviews... both of my poor reviews do not show up
its fake ...second time reviews did not show up
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/28/2020

David L.
Orange, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Well taken care of!
We will definitely be coming back to use there services they really took care of us and my beautiful car!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your recenet srvice visit

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Mario and the other guys in service are great. Mario goes out if his way to make sure I'm taken care of and satisfied. I will continue to service my car here for sure.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your recenet srvice visit

BG
brent g.
Corona, CA
09/08/2020
Great Customer Service
My 2012 sonata is ready for me to pickup 9-9-2020. My car needed a new engine and was under recall warranty replacement. My car was repaired at Russell Westbrook Hyundai and my caseworker Cole have provided me with excellent customer service taking care of my vehicle during this difficult situation everything is being covered by my warranty including a loaner car. 😁I only purchased my sonata from Cardinale Hyundai for $9500+ cashier check June 16 2020 I didn't have extra to purchase warranty and immediately issues and I began reaching out to the dealer they were no help basically told me I could tow it in then I have to pay almost $200 for a diagnostic which I did put out over $9,500 I didn't have any extra money for a diagnostic and nobody contacted me with any positive solution for this or any at all and no guarantee of what I'd have to put out and quite frankly I felt like it was my fault too bad and I should have bought the extra warranty! When I purchased my car I had no knowledge of mechanical problem on the engines or anything for that matter regarding recall so after numerous attempts to speak to this dealer one of them inform me that they weren't an authorized Hyundai dealer so by July 22nd driving down the street car lost all power engine seized up. 4 days and drove 200 miles. Cardinale Hyundai didn't have my best interest but were more than happy to take my money.😠 I don't recommend them for anybody👈👎👎👎👎👎👉👍👍👍👍I am Highly recommending Russell Westbrook Hyundai who truly stands by integrity and knows the true meaning of customer treatment.🙏👏👏👏👍👍
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/09/2020

EL
Esiquio L.
Fullerton, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Nice people. Got me out very fast.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/01/2020