Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

AP
Ari P.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing people
They have a friendly staff keep up the good work!

Sean S.
Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/17/2018 Category: Service
professional service
yes you took care of me, but did I buy a lemon. I Shouldn't have these problems 9000 miles into my purchase.

Torrance, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Russell Westbrook Hyundai Service
Service was quick and efficient. Service center did not try to sell me on anything that wasn't needed. Waiting area was clean and comfortable for the short wait that I come to expect.

SP
Shirish P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner

EL
Esiquio L.
Placentia, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice personal
NICE PEOPLE . GREAT SERVICE.

Kerry M.
Always extremely helpful
Fernando is a great asset to your company he always remembers me and is very helpful everytime I come in for service. I always appreciate how friendly and welcoming he is. I have already referred someone to your service department and told him to ask for Fernando.

VW
Victoria W.
Yorba Linda, CA
Best of the best!
Always professional, honest, courteous and friendly!

MF
Michael F.
Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mario provided great service.

Tustin, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service. The guys that work here are always nive and accomodating. I do have one concern though. I was told that my free oil changes for life of car would no longer be honored. What a disappointment.

FH
Frank H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I have always received great service
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my car, and the service has always been excellent. I will definitely go here 1st when I am looking for a new vehicle or service.

S
S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome & Fas service
I was in and out in 2 hrs. The service guy was extrenely pleasant and helpful!

Corona, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Based on last service technician
This visit was corrected from my last visit. The service tech who did my oil change must have been in a hurry and didn’t fully go over that my oil was change properly and all plugs and gaskets were in place. I am glad that I am smart enough not to drive my car once I realized something was wrong but all of my oil fell out of my car and was all over my garage and driveway. This is not a good thing. I was also having trouble starting my car and they were going to give it back to me if they couldn’t duplicate the problem. My battery was not checked on the diagnostic machine until I had to leave my car overnight. Because of my trouble I should have received some free oil changes or something, but I received nothing except for a small discount on my new battery that I just replaced in May if 2016. My battery should have not went bad already. I am a little disappointed in the things that happened.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service from Richard and Mario in service. I will continue to drive the extra miles just to deal with these guys because if the great job they do. I always feel taken care of and they listen to my input.

Alvin S.
Yorba Linda, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
A great place for service
Everyone is so helpful. and everyone does a great job

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Team
Your service team was as wonderful as they always are. Thanks for being there when I need you.

Anthony M.
Buena Park, CA
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Impecable Customer Service
When servicing my Hyundai this past weekend, Fernando Napole was extremely helpful and professional to work with. He guided me through what needed to be maintenanced on my vehicle and I was extremely happy with his professionalism and friendly nature. He definitely knows what good customer service is and has encouraged me to not only return to Hyundai for service but to recommend others I know to bring their vehicles in for repairs. Thank you for your commitment to help me and for hitting the mark on customer care. You’re awesome!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
I always receive courteous service at this dealership. Unfortunately with my last repair it took nearly a month to no fault of the workers but back ordered part. They set me up quickly with a rental and additionally provided Uber services for travel to/from home. Donuts are also, always a plus.

QH
Quinlasene H.
Anaheim, CA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Very professional. Always willing to assist
I was pleasantly surprised that the dealership offered Uber transportation to and from the dealership also that they provide a free oil change if you’re current with your maintenance Staff is very professional and friendly and the popcorn is always fresh and delicious. Having my car serviced is not an inconvience at Westbrook.

Nov. 19 Service Review
Fernando provided great customer service.

Nov. 19th Service Review
Great service given, but poor time management and time updates.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

I will have your service advisor reach out to you.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

i

GK
Geno K.
Anaheim, CA
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Recent serice
Really like the friendly staff Best service dept Ive experienced in my 44 years of driving