Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5rating 4.60526
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

VT
Virginia T.
Placentia, CA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
regular service
courteous employees-----quick arrival service---excellent records about my car--Urber service---thorough information about what was done in the service

Placentia, CA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Scratches found
When pick up the car found scratches
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/22/2019

very sorry
some one will be reaching out to you

SN
Sterling N.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location.
Everything was great except that Ronald Noji is the registered owner of this car, not Sterling Noji.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/21/2019

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always receive excellent customer service and any issue is resolved quickly.

Robert M.
Chino Hills, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Had oil change and brake fluid, fuel system serviced. Oil change leaked when I got. Went back in a few days to fix. Nut on oil pan loose. However, I needed to go back anyway to replace windshield washer system— as parts just arrived.

ME
Michelle E.
Orange, CA
Great Customer Service
I bought and have my care serviced here since day one. I love this place!!!!

ST
Scott T.
No follow up
They said they'd follow up with me about replacing the steering wheel after the leather started peeling again (it was replaced before for the same reason), but even the "manager" Fernando Napoles (his card says he's just a Service Advisor) didn't want to deal with it, probablybecause it was close to closing time. He put it off onto another tech that also never followed up.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/21/2019

KR
Kimberly R.
Riverside, CA
06/19/2019
Disappointment all around
I had the worse experience buying a vehicle at Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim. I purchased a 4Runner from their used inventory after searching for a specific trim and color I wanted. They were the only ones near my house that had it. When I submitted my inquiry on TrueCar.com I got a ton of calls and emails requesting to speak with me. I communicated through text and agreed to go see the car on a Thursday night after we had negotiated the price. It took me 5 days to get the get the car after I visited the dealer and signed the contract. A few things that irritated me and made this experience a horrible one.
1. The price posted on TrueCar was misleading. They claimed one price on the website and then they charged an additional $400 for a paint protection that was not optional because they had already put it on the car. If you already added it to the car and it cannot be removed, then include it in the price of the car!
2. We negotiated a final price and I specifically asked for a final price including all fees and when I get to the dealer they charge me an extra $85 documentation fee and another $50 fee that should have been included in the final price.
3. The sales person did not have the answers to my questions. Does the car come with mats? “ugh, I don’t know” Can I see the inspections you performed on the vehicle “I don’t have it.”
4. I waited 3 hours to get out of there even though I was not getting any financing. All I needed was for them to sell me the vehicle and provide me with a purchase order so that I could have my bank wire the funds the next day. The paperwork took like 10-15 min, the rest was just waiting and waiting. And they refused to give me copies of anything I signed until all the funds cleared.
5. While I was waiting I could hear the other representatives on the phone with other customers. One representative hung up with a customer then began to complain on how stupid the person was and how she was crazy if she thought they would speed things up for her. From what I could here she too was waiting for the delivery of her vehicle.
6. The next day, I tried (for 4 hours) to get a hold of someone because my bank needed an additional document to finalize the loan, I started calling at 7am and I could not get a hold of someone until noon. By this time it was too late for my bank to process the payment and I had to wait until the following Monday to process the payment. They were so eager to get me in there in the first place but ignore the hell out of me after I had made the purchase.
7. Communication after the purchase was just horrible. I could not take the car until my check for the deposit and my wire had cleared. Every other dealer I visited when I was searching for the car gave you an option to take the car and you had 7 days to find financing. This dealer not only does not allow you to take the car (even with a $14,000 deposit and a bank’s approval letter) but chargers you an extra fee if you want the option to return the vehicle after 48 hours with an added restocking fee. Every other place I visited had some sort of tolerance period included.
8. When I picked up the vehicle the seats had not been washed as promised, they did not provide the copy of the vehicle inspection as promised, the car was missing the mats and no one could tell he how I was going to get them. After I refused to leave until I had answers I was promised that they would email me the inspection the following day and mail the mats to me. Two weeks later, I still haven’t’ received any of the two.
Overall, the service was awful and I would have walked away from the moment I got to the dealer but I had already spend a couple of weeks searching for this vehicle. I will never buy from them again and I hope those of you who read this review don’t visit them and look for other options.

Irvine, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extremely poor customer service
The service consultant did not address (read: Forgot about) all the maintenance items I requested which resulted in multiple trips back to the dealership because the correct parts had not been ordered and were not available on site. The attitude was condescending in nature and very much a too bad you are out of luck I'm not really willing to help you, "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do. You have to come back again." No recognition of the inconvenience or the cost of returning multiple times. They still haven't fixed my remote or replaced the rear brake light. I will not be returning to this location again.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/19/2019

very sorry to hear this.some one wil be reaching out to you.

GM
Greogry M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel are excellent! Always prompt and thorough.
Fernando in the service department was excellent and took extra great care of me. My car was returned ahead of schedule also.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
Fernando got me in for a 50,000 mile service and done within an hour. Super grateful!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service and staff

PG
Paul G.
Orange, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service.
Very friendly and efficient service technicians.

EK
Evelyn K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Easiest, friendliest, and most detailed service visit
From my phone call to inquire about service, to the repair ... friendliest, most professional and most efficient service I’ve experienced at ANY dealer. I’ll definitely be back there for any service needs and highly recommend to everyone!

TK
Terry K.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The guys or girls at the service desk are always so helpful and friendly. The car was really in the time I was told .

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Mario took such good care of me. Communication and efficiency was handled with such professionalism and excellent service.

KP
Kelly P.
Buena Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service Advisors
I brought my car BACK on Friday because ONCE AGAIN the check engine light was on. They were kind enough to offer us a rental car since it was going to take so long in diagnosing the vehicle. Unfortunately, the rental car company didn't have any available for us but instead, we took an Uber home and back for our vehicle. I really appreciate Fernando going that extra for us for our repair on the vehicle.

Costa Mesa, CA

CK
Coral K.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
Service was awesome and service staff was friendly and helpful!

BR