Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim

LC
Lorena C.
01/13/2021
They damaged my car
I took my vehicle in for service for a basic oil change, which after some attitude from the young man over whether or not I would be covered, he checked in the car and the service was grudgingly done. Then a few days later, completely out of the blue, the driver’s side door stops opening from outside the vehicle. I have to climb in through the passenger side to open the door for myself to get in. I’ve called a few times, but the service department hasn’t deleted voicemails and none can be left, which shows me it would be pointless to leave one anyway- and the one time a young man answered- I had barely said- “Hi I’ve been having trouble since I took my car in for service” when I heard a click, then I was suddenly being directed to the voicemail inbox and notified again that it was full and could not accept messages. I was mid-SENTENCE when he just sent me to voicemail! Horrible. I need to get my door handle fixed but I’m not sure I trust them to do it anymore. There’s also a recall on my vehicle which was apparently not even looked at when I took it in for the service, but again, I’m not sure I feel comfortable going back. Maybe if Richard is there, but definitely not with Eddie again.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/13/2021

Sorry to hear about your recent experience.  Well ve reaching out to you

2019 Hyundai Kona
Bite me
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your feed back, we will be reaching out to you

Villa Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Happy Customer
Third car purchased there and I will go back for my next.
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/12/2021

ES
Elizabeth S.
Orange, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Russell Westbrook Hyundai - Anaheim Service Dept.
Friendly service staff is always so easy to work with. It's a great team!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
Eddy made sure my vehicle was taken care of, he made sure the part I needed for my car was ordered and at the shop as fast as possible.

Friendly staff
Staff was friendly, I went on a busy day so it wasn’t a speedy service. The wait to be checked in is a little awkward because you just stand there for ten minutes without anyone saying anything to you. I went in for a diagnostics test at 1pm but didn’t get my vehicle back until the next day. I also didn’t get a phone call about the status of my vehicle until the next day. Like I said I went on a very busy day so I understand. But it seems like it’s always busy here. Over all the staff was friendly
JOHN B., Service Manager from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/01/2021

Than you for your Survey :)

Jessica G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great Service!
Everyone who works in the service department is so kind and helpful.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Helpful Staff
I have been taking my car in for service at Russell Westbrook since I purchased it there in November 2009. The Service Department staff, especially Richard and Mario, are always respectful, helpful and knowledgeable. I am very grateful for all the services they have provided to my vehicle for over 11 years now.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/31/2020

Thnak you for your recent service visit

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Fernando in the service center always takes care of us. He is very knowledgeable and courteous to my wife and I.

SK
Sri K.
Placentia, CA
12/29/2020
Great job by Sales Agent
I just bought a 2020 santa fe SEL from Christopher Oropeza and I have to say his service was outstanding. I was luckily passed to Chris to work with him from a previous agent instead and it was great. He is welcoming, very easy to talk to, willing to understand what my family wanted, learning deep attributes of the vehicles as we go and always being there without being too pushy or overly persistent. We got to know each other over the week long search for a right car and my family appreciates all that he has done for us as well as Flavio and Chris who helped us in the negotiation too. Thanks!

MF
Michelle F.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Jose was great, he was in communication with me and kept me updated about my car during my visit which I appreciated. Overall visit was great. Thanks again and I have already recommended.

PO
Paige O.
Brea, CA
12/28/2020 Category: Service
customer service
Everyone is always so friendly and accommodating whenever I come in for service, thank you!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/28/2020

AH
Amy H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Quick, efficient work
Everyone there was job focused and took care great care of my car.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/26/2020

IH
Irma H.
Garden Grove, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional..
It was easy to find Russell was very professional and extremely helpful. Thanks ...
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/26/2020

Customer Service
I thought about all the cars I bought at this dealership and how nice the sales people are. Happy New Year.

12/22/2020 Category: Service
Appoint
They took care of a recalled part which I appreciated.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/22/2020

Sorry to hear about your recent service visit, we will be reaching out to you

2021 Hyundai Veloster