2020 Hyundai Elantra

KW
Kenneth W.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Our 2012 Sonata won't start. Had it towed to the dealership. Mario, our service advisor, gave us an excellent service! He signed for the tow truck delivery and gave me the receipt. He quickly recognized that the issue was related to an engine recall from Hyundai. He hooked us up with with a loaner while our car was in service for 2 weeks. He kept us posted on the service update. Thank you Mario for an excellent service. We would definitely have our car service here because of Mario!

AH
Adona H.
Yorba Linda, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Mario was extremely friendly and helpful. Repairs were done timely and my car was returned clean!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Ioniq Electric
Taking my vehicle here for its annual multi-point inspection and took about 1.5 hour. Gives me time to walk to the driving range and smash some balls.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Always Great Service
I come out of my way to this dealership for the great service. Mario always takes care of me and I can trust him with all my service decisions.

Leslie B.
2000 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2020 Category: Service
My visxit was quick and easy. It was very nice.

BG
Barbara G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Richard fixed my phone sync problem in a couple of minutes when I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was quick, efficient and on time. Much appreciated!

GK

Stephanie Q.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Alex was great, helpful, on target with what service needed to be done, impressive, so thank you.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/02/2020

Joe G.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Center
I have been having my car serviced here for a few years now. They are quick and efficient and provide excellent service. Had an issue with my car, and Fernando was extremely helpful in getting me in to get my car fixed and even provided a loaner vehicle during the process. Thanks Fernando for all of your assistance! I will be definitely coming back.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/01/2020

GC
George C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Well organized
Service staff very professional and courteous
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/01/2020

Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I have been going to this sway since 2012. The Service Technicians tend to be very helpful and get you the service you need; especially Richard lVelasquez who keeps you updated and listens to your concerns, etc. With the COVID 19 precautions, he got my car serviced and on my way without delay while exercising diligence in the process.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/28/2020

AL
Alejandro L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
safasfd
my first service was great hopefully always be like that
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/26/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
They called me to encourage me to service my car with a promotion. I was glad I had this opportunity to save a few dollars...
I was very satisfied with the service overall and will return.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/26/2020