Stanton, CA
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service! Truly easy and wonderful.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for your rencent service visit

Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Mario does a great job communicating
Mario was prompt with the time and updated me on when the car would be ready while I waited. He gave me recommendations that I am looking into currently. Also, took care of my door handle under warranty.
Only complaint I have is I had a coupon for 60,000 mile check for $429 for the 60,000 mile service. They did not honor it because the car needed synthetic oil although the e-Mail had my type of car being Serviced. A little disheartening. Can I get a $70.00 credit?

03/12/2020 Category: Service
Coupon for Service on e-mail. Expired in May. Service in March.
Had a coupon e-mailer to me for $429 for 60,000 mile service. Had my type of car on the e-Mail. Went to get car serviced and they would not accept coupon because the oil was synthetic for the oil change. Did not like the bait and switch. Recommended tires and said needed alignment. Went to Firestone and they will do my tires and said tires were wearing evenly and did not need an alignment.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2020

WE WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU.

Al M.
Average
Keep better records on my car so I don’t get emails for service I already had

James C.
Villa Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good service personnel
Mario is great

Garden Grove, CA
Hyundai Service
Been using this dealership since 2003 always GREAT Service !!!

Keven B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great seevice
Alex kept me informed about the status of my service.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/10/2020

Carlos C.
03/09/2020
Customer service is the best in Orange County.
Ricardo has greeted me and made me feel as if I was his top priority.
Thanks Ricardo
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.

03/06/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful reps.
The best service in Orange County.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for your service.

Maureen W.
Yorba Linda, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/06/2020 Category: Service
My antenna fell off, and when I went to get it replaced, they told me I had two major recalls on my Sonata Hybrid. They gave me a rental car and ordered the parts. Everything was covered by warranty (2017), and I was very glad I'd brought my car to Russell Westbrook Hyundai. Mario in service was great!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for your service.

Santa Ana, CA
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Fernando N was a great help. Very knowledgeable with the services . From the few times I have had my car serviced ; Fernando by far was the best. I really don’t like to write reviews, but I had to this time. Kudos to great customer service.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/06/2020

Michael L.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Chris was great!
Chris was a tremendous help. His communication, candor and overall expertise & approach gave me reassurance and incredible confidence in him & the whole team. Honestly, moments like these are real make or break for my personal brand loyalty. This is my first Hyundai I ever purchased...and the first new car I ever purchased. And if this hadn't been taken care of as professionally and promptly as it was, it would've been hard for me to rebuy from Hyundai a few years from now. But thanks to all of his efforts, I'm firmly self-identifying more as a 'Hyundai guy'. Thanks again!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/04/2020

Brian S.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great serviceI had a great service writer Fernando
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/03/2020

La Mirada, CA
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Service is always friendly and explains things clearly and easy to understand.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/03/2020

03/02/2020 Category: Service
I liked the Lyft shuttle service.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.

SE