Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

CD
Christopher D.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Close to home and nice employees
Thank you for taking care of my needs. Great job

Teresa S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019 Category: Service
it took an hour and 45 minutes for a simple oil change and that was with an appointment : (
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/02/2019

I will have your advisor cotnact you.

Alhambra, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Review
service was good. I like that you've added Uber as transportation for your customers. Makes it way more convenient to get car serviced.
Only complaint would be...If you're going to wash cars, wash them and take the time to vacuum them. Mine had streaks all over it, the windows were horrible. So I had wash again the next day.

AP
Ashleigh P.
Friendly and efficient
These Hyundai guys are super nice, polite and service was efficient. Car was done way faster than I expected. I appreciate the uber ride to and from the dealership.

Whittier, CA
Service review
The service guys are always friendly and complete the work very quickly.

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Customer Service, Expensive Labor
All the service advisers were great. Reason I would hesitate to return is because of the high labor cost.

LC
Lawrence C.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very busy
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/04/2019

Mr curry I'm sorry to hear about your recent service visit, I will have our service team reach out.

Placentia, CA
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I brought my car in on a Saturday, which was quite busy. The service team was able to help everyone quickly and patiently.

David P.

Pam S.
Huntington Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great!
I really feel these guys are friendly, honest, transparent; there's no hustling for service for my car just to make a buck...
This is what keeps me coming back to this Russell Westbrook Hyundai!!

Hi Pam
Thank you for your reponse.

10/10 – Would visit again
• Quick, easy and courteous.
• Straight to the point and thoroughly answer any questions you have.
• Car rental/loan just as brief.
• In and out in a great window of time.

Hi Ryan
Thank you for your response.

GW
Gloria W.
Recall
they attended me in a timely matter

Hi Gloria

CP
Chirs P.
Fast and Professional
In for the oil change and preventive maintenance and it was fast and professional. Car was done on time.

Hi Chris

Regina G.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Help at the service counter!
Chris was our supervisor that was at the counter when we brought in our 2017 Santa Fe. He was super nice and kind to both me and husband. He explained in the great detail the RECALL problem and what to do if the engine light came on after our test drive of about 15 miles. (it was fine) He offered us a free car wash too because the car wash had gone down. But in the end, it was fixed and they did do a rinse off. I had my oil changed, tires rotated and fluids filled; he explained each cost to us. We chose to do all of it.

Engine Repair due to recall
It was just a bit confusing and inconvenient to bring in the car on a saturday. I have to work during the week and cannot bring it in at that time. WIth that being said, the guy at the counter (Chris) I think helped me and was very good in explaining the recall to us. It seemed a bit ify to have the man tell us to drive about 15 miles and if the engine light came on, then I would have to return immediatly and have my entire engine REPLACED! What the heck???? Not so great of a engine recall! That's for sure!!! So far, no light! I think I am one of the lucky ones that I do not have to have my engine replaced!!!! Thank God!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2019

I wil have your adviser reach out to you

RO
Robert O.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
incredible incompetence
incredible incompetence
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/04/2019

Robert
Sorry about your most recent experience at our Dealer, I will have our service team reach out to you.

Karen M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2019 Category: Service
This particular location is very convenient and the service has always been prompt and professional.

BR
Bruce R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great waiting room....comfortable chairs...caught up on business with laptop
I'm very pleased with my Santa Fe Sport...great SUV...looked at Lexus and couldn't see any features that made the price difference.

IH
Ivin H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME!
I always get exemplary customer service, professional evaluations, and comprehensive repairs whenever I bring my vehicle in for re[pairs or recall service. Fernando kept me informed throughout the entire service visit. The only thing I did not get this time was the free car wash after the maintenance had been completed. That's not a complaint however. All things considered, I'd rather have the exemplary service above the car wash any day.

YL