Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

Regina G.
Anaheim, CA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Help at the service counter!
Chris was our supervisor that was at the counter when we brought in our 2017 Santa Fe. He was super nice and kind to both me and husband. He explained in the great detail the RECALL problem and what to do if the engine light came on after our test drive of about 15 miles. (it was fine) He offered us a free car wash too because the car wash had gone down. But in the end, it was fixed and they did do a rinse off. I had my oil changed, tires rotated and fluids filled; he explained each cost to us. We chose to do all of it.

Engine Repair due to recall
It was just a bit confusing and inconvenient to bring in the car on a saturday. I have to work during the week and cannot bring it in at that time. WIth that being said, the guy at the counter (Chris) I think helped me and was very good in explaining the recall to us. It seemed a bit ify to have the man tell us to drive about 15 miles and if the engine light came on, then I would have to return immediatly and have my entire engine REPLACED! What the heck???? Not so great of a engine recall! That's for sure!!! So far, no light! I think I am one of the lucky ones that I do not have to have my engine replaced!!!! Thank God!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2019

I wil have your adviser reach out to you

RO
Robert O.
Santa Ana, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
incredible incompetence
incredible incompetence
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/04/2019

Robert
Sorry about your most recent experience at our Dealer, I will have our service team reach out to you.

Karen M.
Santa Ana, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2019 Category: Service
This particular location is very convenient and the service has always been prompt and professional.

BR
Bruce R.
Anaheim, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great waiting room....comfortable chairs...caught up on business with laptop
I'm very pleased with my Santa Fe Sport...great SUV...looked at Lexus and couldn't see any features that made the price difference.

IH
Ivin H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME!
I always get exemplary customer service, professional evaluations, and comprehensive repairs whenever I bring my vehicle in for re[pairs or recall service. Fernando kept me informed throughout the entire service visit. The only thing I did not get this time was the free car wash after the maintenance had been completed. That's not a complaint however. All things considered, I'd rather have the exemplary service above the car wash any day.

YL
Young L.
Garden Grove, CA
Great customer service!

Fullerton, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service.

EN
Elaine N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
First service visit
This was my first service visit and the service was great and fast. I would have liked to have had my car cleaned but they had given the car wash porters the day off.

Robert M.
Chino Hills, CA
Recall
Was very efficient. Did a recall and asked to check a few other things. Everything was promptly completed and staff very friendly.

Irvine, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fernando was great!!
Fernando was great!

Placentia, CA
Great service price
Very satisfied with service and low 22,500 service charge.

Jerome C.
La Palma, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
good service
excellent service
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/21/2019

Hi Jerome
Thank you for the response.  I'm glad we were able to take care of your service needs.

EF
Edith F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service with class
The service team treats me like I am an important customer and the work is completed when promised.
Plus, complementary Uber service is available!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/21/2019

Hi Edith
Thank you so much for the fast and great response, I'm glad we make you feel like the important customer that you are to us.

Kenneth B.
Brea, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. In and out quicker than they quoted.

Hi Kenneth

thank you for the response.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel cheated!
Went for oil change for my 2015 Genesis. Got a nail in my tire after service. Can’t prove I got it there, but my tire gauge indicated 2lbs low when I left. My bad for not questioning that, but tire pressure can be off by that much at any time. Didn’t think twice about it and left. By the time I got home it was going flat. Returned to dealer. They wouldn’t accept blame but offered to replace the tire at their cost. What could I do. It couldn’t be patched according to them. I bought the tire. Got home. Tire looked funny. Wrong size! They put a 245 instead of the stock 275. Had to return again to get the correct sized tire. Ugh! I think they should have at least offered to refund my money since I had to return three times! Nope. But I did get a free first oil change. Well worth the $300+ I spent. I will not return nor will I buy another car from them unless they resolve this. Which I doubt they will.

Marc
I appoligize about your recent visit, we will be reaching out to you

Fullerton, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Team
The service team at this dealership are the best in the business.

Good Morning

Thank you very much for your response.

Mark P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Your service staff have always provided friendly and excellent service.
mm
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/19/2019

Hi Mark
Thank you very much for the awsome response.

Richard M.
Brea, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Everyone is pleasant, Courteous and informative
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/18/2019

Hi Richard
Thank you so much for the positive response.

KN
Ken N.
La Habra, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
up front
I took my car in for the recall and did a couple of other things to it. I believe that the prompt, and expedient service was the key, although I was told it should be done 3pm I didn't get my car back until 5:45gh I didn't mind it allowed to get some more things done on the internet
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response.

AF
Anthony F.
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I am treated like a person, not a customer.
The service you provided in replacing my battery was great. I do have an issue with the labor charge. The labor charge to install a new battery was $140.00. I called the service department to check on this and they said that it was a one hour job and that was the charge for one hour labor. I think that it is outrageous!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response and voicing your concern regarding the labor charge, I will speak with your adviser and will call you.