Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

SV
Suzanne V.
Corona, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Good all-around experience

Good afternoon
Suzanne glade to hear you had a good service experience, next time we will make sure we exceed you experience and earn us a 5 star's.  Thank you for your response.

Sandra M.
Irvine, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly Service Agents
The agents really do want you to have a great experience at this dealership. They asked, more then once, if there was anything else they could do for me.

Hi Sandra
Thank you for your response, glade to hear you experience was great.  I will let you service adviser know thank you.

KG
Kari G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Team
Your service team is fantastic. I drive from south Orange County to have my car serviced at your dealership all because your service team is friendly, explains any service needed my my car and are quick!

Hi Kari
Thank you so much for the great and fast response, I will pass this over to the team to let them know to keep doing the great job.

Orange, CA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Perfect Experience
Great experience. Everything was done quick and on schedule. The Wifi in the waiting area allowed me to work while waiting for my car. Thank you.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for your response, I will forward this to your advisor.  It's always good to hear we were able to take care of your service needs with a great experience.

KP
Khiem P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Friendly service staff
I been coming here for 7 years now and every is very helpful
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/09/2019

Hi Kheim
Thank you for your response and allowing us to take care of your service needs.

MV
Monique V.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Came in for service and had the best experience. No hassles or run around. Fernando Napoles was my service adviser, he is very professional and extremely helpful. 10 stars for his service.

Hi Monique

Thank you for your recent visit and response I will pass this alone to Fernando.  Once agian thank you for allowing us to take care of your service needs.

PM
Pamela M.
Placentia, CA
honesty
Have not experienced overcharge or over product need for car.

Hi Pamela
Thank you for the survey and your recent visit.  Glade we were able to take care of your service needs.

Ladera Ranch, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Overall, we had a very positive customer service experience. Our service advisor, Fernando, provided excellent service and we appreciated his help with our vehicle.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your response and for the opportunity to take care of your vehicle service needs.  If any questions please feel free to reach out to us, Thank you.

CL
nice

Brenna S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
The guys always are helpful and look out for me. Definitely appreciate it!

Orange, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
What makes Hyundai of Anaheim so great
Customer service, from Service Department Team.

Fullerton, CA

Joe T.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Helped me out with Tire/Service and Under Carriage.
They got my oil changed and took care of my tire with a Bolt in it. They also fixed my under carriage on the bottom front of my car. They first told me it needed to be replaced. When I asked if the could snap back it in, they checked and ended up snapping it back in at no charge. The service advisor thought it might have been torn. All good. Thanks!

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime
The service at RW Hyundai is top notch. This is the only dealership I will come to even though I have others closer. Richard and Mario are guys I deal with regularly and are always honest and upfront.

CJ
Charlesjackson J.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
an efficient and caring auto dealership
My car had a mechanical problem that I thought might be a problem with the transmission. I had purchased the car at Tustin Hyundai, but felt I needed to have the car towed to the closest dealership, which was your dealership. Upon arrival, I was immediately helped by Christian Estrada. He was excellent. I needed a rental car and was delighted that One Site was right there. Christian later phoned to say that the problem was not with the transmission, but with a coil and four spark plugs. I gave my OK to make the needed repairs. The work was done quickly and well. Good job!

JN
Javier N.
Santa Ana, CA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was amazing.
Called in the morning to ask if they were open and how long a service would take. Mario answered the phone and had a seemingly enthusiastic voice that was very welcoming. He gave me a rough time estimate that I agreed with and dropped off my car. He recommended some things and let me know what could wait a bit and what I should probably get done sooner rather than later. The car was ready before I expected it and everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend.

KP
Kelly P.
Buena Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Always pleasant
We have gone there since 2013 for service on our vehicles. We know a few of the service reps and they know us by face and by name.

EC
Edward C.
Tustin, CA
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location
I bought my car from this dealership. Had a couple issues with TPMS before and trunk this time, but they helped fix these issues under warranty.

YH