Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Helpful service staff.

Yorba Linda, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Department Review
Everyone at your dealership is very friendly and helpful. Chris took the time to listen to my concerns regarding my car even though the service department was packed with people. I really appreciated that level of service, it makes a huge difference and people like Chris are what keeps me coming back!

AA
Alex A.
Fullerton, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great experience
Everyone one there is friendly and helpful.

Steven B.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
Friendly service

Quick, responsive service
Brought my lease in for scheduled maintenance. Had bought a prepaid maintenance plan, but wasn't told / didn't realize there were mileage limits on the covered service (this hadn't come up during any prior maintenance visits). The team made an exception and rolled the maintenance charges into the prepaid plan. Thanks for making the visit so painless!

David W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Service department got us right in for our first oil change and the service was completed quickly. Dealership also has free popcorn, water, and a specialty coffee machine. Waiting area has plenty of seating that is quite comfortable. Will be coming back here for service again.

SR
Stacy R.
Yorba Linda, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Thorough!
No one likes to have their car serviced, it's a hassle and it isn't fun. But Russell Westbrook's service department works hard to make sure you're in and out as quickly as possible. Not too mention they are all just genuinely nice guys.

From my sales guy Amir to my service guy Mario - my experience with my new car has been phenomenal.

EE
Eric E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, crappy parts
The staff was great. The waiting room was great. The timeliness was great. But the parts they sell are overpriced and crappy. They are literally the only dealership that has a 2 year warranty on a battery. It's a freakin' car not a flashlight. Most if not all other places offer 5 year warranties. Since I've had this car, I have replaced this battery 3 times. They only have on file 1 other time. I'm getting suspicious. Like I said. Great staff. They do what they can, but the dealership prices, parts, and maintenance needs improvement.

ST
Sonja T.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales representative was very courteous and tried very hard to accommodate me.
salesman very informed and tried to accommodate me.

Aliso Viejo, CA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
The people are friendly and courteous. I recently took my car in for routine maintenance and a safety recall. They took care my vehicle in a timely fashion.

Shannon B.
Great
Excellent service and Ricardo was very helpful and good customer service.

BJ
Brian J.
La Habra, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
20 k service
Service writer did a great job

Santa Ana, CA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
I love the customer service and friendly staff.

Robert B.

Esmeralda U.
Fountain Valley, CA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The staff
The service staff were very attentive and kind.

Fullerton, CA
Car wash please !
Friendly staff but I was a little disappointed when I received my car after service with no status. AND no car wash. My previous dealership always washed my car after service or at least informed me prior to service that “machine was down “ so you don’t get dissappointed when you’re expecting you car to be serviced and clean when you get it back.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/30/2019

I will have your advisor reach out to you.

Joy M.
Garden Grove, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helpful pleasant
Chris was so helpful and the staff is pleasant. Review what needs to be done, checks on any recalls and keeps me updated. Only downside, was they couldn’t wash my car because it was down. I missed that.

Great Customer Service
I took my car in for a service recently. The service associate was friendly and knowledgeable and the entire process was completed very quickly. I will take my car here from now on and highly recommend this dealership.

ME
Michelle E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I won't take my car anywhere else. These guys are the best. They are always fast, friendly and very help with any questions or concerns.