Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5Overall Rating 4.60526/5rating 4.60526
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

ME
Michelle E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I bought and have my care serviced here since day one. I love this place!!!!

Irvine, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely poor customer service
The service consultant did not address (read: Forgot about) all the maintenance items I requested which resulted in multiple trips back to the dealership because the correct parts had not been ordered and were not available on site. The attitude was condescending in nature and very much a too bad you are out of luck I'm not really willing to help you, "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do. You have to come back again." No recognition of the inconvenience or the cost of returning multiple times. They still haven't fixed my remote or replaced the rear brake light. I will not be returning to this location again.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/19/2019

very sorry to hear this.some one wil be reaching out to you.

GM
Greogry M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel are excellent! Always prompt and thorough.
Fernando in the service department was excellent and took extra great care of me. My car was returned ahead of schedule also.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
Fernando got me in for a 50,000 mile service and done within an hour. Super grateful!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service and staff

PG
Paul G.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service.
Very friendly and efficient service technicians.

EK
Evelyn K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Easiest, friendliest, and most detailed service visit
From my phone call to inquire about service, to the repair ... friendliest, most professional and most efficient service I’ve experienced at ANY dealer. I’ll definitely be back there for any service needs and highly recommend to everyone!

TK
Terry K.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The guys or girls at the service desk are always so helpful and friendly. The car was really in the time I was told .

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Mario took such good care of me. Communication and efficiency was handled with such professionalism and excellent service.

KP
Kelly P.
Buena Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service Advisors
I brought my car BACK on Friday because ONCE AGAIN the check engine light was on. They were kind enough to offer us a rental car since it was going to take so long in diagnosing the vehicle. Unfortunately, the rental car company didn't have any available for us but instead, we took an Uber home and back for our vehicle. I really appreciate Fernando going that extra for us for our repair on the vehicle.

Costa Mesa, CA

CK
Coral K.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
Service was awesome and service staff was friendly and helpful!

BR
Beth R.
Over all good

KL
Kenneth L.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The Service staff were awesome!
Vey respectful and fun Service staff. Kept me posted of my vehicle progress, since I was waiting for my car to be serviced.
Washed the car and were timely with completion of the vehicle service.
Thanks Fernando!

Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I like the.printout of the diagnostic. It lets me know the health of my car. This is very helpful information

Brenna S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
always a good experience
They always take care of me. I didn’t hear about the recalls though but otherwise great job.

SE
Steven E.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not good management
General manager never called me back
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/06/2019

i wish you would call me to talk about this.I would like to try and fix
what ever prob.you have with us.
Thank you and hope to here from you.
Terry Kimbrel Service Director

SG
Sonia G.
Bellflower, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly and great service!
Everyone is helpful. Service is fast. I'm always provided with transportation if needed. I always get coupons for services.

Christine H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2019 Category: Service
There was a large queue of customers lining up, but the service people were doing there best to keep it moving, and were good at keeping the line moving.

Jesus M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great people, friendly and work to get us help and on our way.