Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5rating 4.61538
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

BR
Bruce R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Engine blowup...great warranty....Hyundai covered all problems
I loved my 2015 Santa Fe Sport and then the engine FROZE at a stop light....this was the bad news....lot of anxiety and tension with horns honking...called AAA and the CHP pushed me to safety. I had been the best supporter of Hyundai over the past four years....now this happened. The good news that Russell Westbrook and Hyundai Corporation took care of everything....replacing the engine. I can't believe I am saying this but will go back to Hyundai for another vehicle. Fernando in customer service was most supportive....enjoy the day...Bruce Radloff

Luis M.
Santa Ana, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Shifting right again!!
Our Elantra touring 2010 started to shift gears in a very erratic way. It was also taking a little longer to engage reverse so I decided to take my car to Hyundai of Anaheim. I checked in and explained the issue to the service adviser, he told me they will run some testing and let me know. Testing revealed I needed a new transmission and they confirmed it was covered by the powertrain warranty since the car was still under 10 yrs and 100,000 miles. They ordered the replacement part and it took a couple of days to have it ont heir shop, as soon as it was completed they called me back. So far so good our car has been working in good order and shifting like brand new. Excellent warranty coverage by Hyundai and a really good job by the shop!!

Sandra H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Chris
Everyone in service was very nice and attentive
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

Chris

IA
Isaac A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/29/2019 Category: Service
I will like to recommend to family members and friend

RJ
Roger J.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept, Never had one issue with them
Giving a review to the service department is easy. Excellent! The issue is the numerous recalls on my vehicle. There have been too many recalls for me and my family to feel 100% safe. Granted they have all been “fixed” in decent time thanks to the fantastic service Dept. I’m just unsure if I would recommend a friend to purchase a Hyundai going forward. I do appreciate Hyundai for fixing the recalls but why are the recalls occurring in the first place is my concern. This dealership has been fantastic to work with in spite of the many vehicle concerns.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Comfortable waiting room
Friendly staff!

Dale M.
Brea, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Fernando (I hope I've remembered his name correctly) worked with me to set up the best service requirements my car needed within my budget. He offered to provide Uber service to some good places to have lunch in the area and made certain that the work was done in a reasonable timeframe as I was waiting for the car. I chose to walk to a nearby place to eat and he called me well within the time promised to tell me my car was ready. I could not have been more satisfied with the work or the feeling that I am valued as a customer.

Thomas M.
Garden Grove, CA
The People !!!
Richard in Service !!!

Always great service

Roy R.
Scheduled maintenance
Took care of the required maintenance that I had scheduled. Also performed the outstanding recall notice. Plus, the car was washed and all completed in the time frame promised.

Yorba Linda, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Whatever
Consistent delivery of high quality service

Judy W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always Trustworthy
This group goes above and beyond to meet the needs and concerns of its customers. They are very honest about the service needed for the car and are quick to assure us our car is in good running condition, and without pending recalls.

PM
Paul M.
Ladera Ranch, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
Service is great and love uber for rides

PE
Patty E.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Efficient, knowledgeable, courteous service people

Dawn R.
Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2019 Category: Service
I make an appointment.. arrive to smiles.. drop off.. and in a hour and half car is done.. thank you to the staff.. they are great!

AD
Alexander D.
Placentia, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Equus repair - both front struts
They take care of business! I always feel like my Equus is in really good hands and my expected service results are always met!

RP
Rachel P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert was really helpful

Great service dept
Just down the street, in & out quick

2019 Hyundai Tucson
First Required service
First experience with new vehicle service was well priced and satisfactory. I will return for next required oil change/service.

Orange, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great service every time
These guys make getting maintenance done so easy.