Leslie B.
good service, nice people

Yorba Linda, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant service technicians, quick service.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Walnut, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, friendly, timeliness
Service personnel are friendly and informative. Timely. Fast, efficient transportation to/from while my car was being serviced.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Warranty work completed on time, and done well.

CP
Cesar P.
Santa Ana, CA
Got what I need done

JI
Jacob I.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with my experience.

Joe T.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick Service on my car. Thank you
Got me in and out with 1 1/2 hours.

Melanie S.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and communication
I had an unfortunate incident with a rodent getting into my vehicle and happened to need an oil change. They were great on communication from start to finish. Chris and Eddie Ortega helped me out big time and i appreciate their help! I’ll be returning to get the interior damages fixed. Thank you!

Mark C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept A #1
Mario and Richard are the best. I’m old school about my service advisors. They are like friends. Thank You.

LG
Luis G.
La Mirada, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for an oil change and the customer service was excellent.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Repairs
I was very pleased with you attention to detail the service advisor provided. He discovered two recalls and provide a free rental vehicle. They completed the work by the end of the day, but was unable to pick my vehicle up till the next day. The service advisor verified the repairs prior to him leaving for the day and call me to confirm the repairs where completed. Thank you, Chris

Robert G.
Mission Viejo, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Cristian Estrada, the service advisor, and Eddie Ortega, the tech, both did an excellent job. The only negative was that the car wash was not nearly as good as usual. Other than that, everything seemed to be done thoroughly and on time.

James G.
Fullerton, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Engine Swap
This service shop was outstanding. Mario immediately assessed my car and let me know exactly what was needed, and what was covered. He set up a rental while my car was going to be in the shop. I had to swap out the entire engine due to recall (the previous owner gets the notices), and they let me know every recall I wasn't aware of. Three days later, Mario gives me a call saying the engine was delivered and installed already. Never seen that happen before. Great place, great people.

EG
Evangelina G.
Riverside, CA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Engine problems
My car engine had a problem that required the whole engine to be replaced. I was very nervous and upset. When I called Westbrook, Fernando picked up and told me to bring the car in. Unfortunately I could not drive the car so I had it towed and Fernando said he would gladly take it from AAA and he would look at it. Within the day Fernando called me and old me that he was going to try and get it covered through Hyundai. For the time being he gave me a vehicle to drive. Which I appreciated a lot because I drive a lot from Riverside to OC. It took 3 weeks to fix but it was all covered through Hyundai so I was greatful to Fernado. He mad the process easy and pain free. I would definitely recommend this dealer! Great staff!