Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Jeffery H.
Lake Forest, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Great service! Great people!
I just returned from a 2,000 miles road trip after having my car service at this location. My car had no problems what so ever, it performed like it was brand new. Wife was happy, kid was happy even the dog had a smile. No worries.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/02/2017

hi jeffery,
thank you for your recent visit, glad all went well and you had a safe road trip.

Santa Ana, CA
09/29/2017 Category: Service
It's OK not many places get a Great
see prior page
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/29/2017

thank you for your input, this program is under review with new owners, however it is cancelled until then sorry.

FO
Frank O.
Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Honest, solid service. Great people.
Waiting to hear what Hyundai will do about my paint issues.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/29/2017

hi frank,
thank you for your survey, i will have richard follow up on with hma on your paint.

mike hancga

Thersa B.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Service staff are very knowledgeable and helpful
Your service staff are very polite

hi thersa,
thank you for your survey, glad we were able to help you.
have a great day.

UM
Uros M.
Tustin, CA
Brand new battery (you installed 3 months ago) died again
After coming in for dozen times since I bought car in 2015, and gave a very bad review because of it, I am here doing this again. What a waste of time. But what else should I do? I remember telling Kyle that something was wrong with the car, but Kyle kept telling me it's just the old battery. We placed the brand new battery that day and here we are. I was late to work this morning and continue to waste my time.

I cannot wait to hear from you guys. Meanwhile I will spend time giving you bad reviews on other websites.

09/26/2017 Category: Service
No longer confident in their service
I purchased a vehicle in November of 2015 and have been back to Westbrook Hyundai at least 10 times for various reasons. Mostly due to parts not being installed correctly. Also, there is always something new to be fixed. My car was “inspected” on 4/22 and brakes were fine, but as of last week they are metal to metal and need replaced immediately. The most recent experience: 2013 Sonata had an engine recall and they took 5 weeks to fix it. I picked it up 5 days ago and now my battery is dying and engine vibrating. More to list but this should give you an idea.

hi uros,
i will have kyle call and review what we missed and fix what is needed.

Clinton C.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Close to home friendly service.
Friendly people good sevice! Close to my home! Recommend!

hi clinton,
thank you for letting us service your sonata, thank you for your recommendition.

Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
WONDERFUL SERVICE AND REPRESENTATION
WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE EXTRA LENGTH YOUR SERVICE MAN WENT TO HELP US SOLVE OUR PROBLEM AND NEED. FIVE STARS IS JUST NOT QUITE ENOUGH.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/26/2017

thank you for letting us service equus, mario was your writer i will be sure to give him a copy. glad we were albe to solve your problem.

Steven M.
ver prompt
engine recall

hi steven,
thank you for your survey, glad we were able get your recall done in a timely fashion.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/25/2017 Category: Service
I have always dealt with Mario for my service needs and it's always First Class. I will continue to come to this location because of this reason.

hi christain,
thank you for letting us service elantra, i will make sure i give a copy to mario.

SL
Susan L.
Santa Ana, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2017 Category: Service
Courteous personnel and great service
The service personnel are always friendly and helpful. They do not recommend service I do not need and listen when I explain the problems with my vehicle.

hi susan,
thank you for letting us service your elantra, i will share this with your advisor matt.

GC
Gloria C.
Brea, CA
09/24/2017 Category: Service
Great Service. Pleasant staff at Service desk.
My warranty was recently expired, but the service Dept. Took care of the problem out of courtesy since the recall/recommended service was issued after my car reached the 100 k mile mark! Thank you!!!! Pleasant staff & fast service 😁

hi gloria,
thank you for your recent visit, we are always trying to help anyway we can.

Fullerton, CA
09/24/2017 Category: Service
Reasonable charge, donut and car wash.
I don't ever regret walking in for service.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2017

thank your for your responce, always happy furnish clients with a car wash and donuts.

DK
Donne K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/23/2017 Category: Service
This place has great employees.
The employees that work here are great. They’re usually very busy, but they work very well under pressure. Service is usually fast and courteous.
I do have issues with the new ownership and their policies. However, all the employees I’ve encountered are great.

09/23/2017 Category: Service
New ownership dishonest
Refused to honor a lifetime certificate awarded to me at the time of purchase. Charged me $69.00 for what should have been a free oil change as per my certificate. I did nothing wrong to void this certificate and even still have the original copy.

hi donnie,
this is a survey grading the advisors performance, we are following new policies.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Recall Appointment
I don't have any complaints or applause as far as the service goes. It is really frustrating to have to wait hours when having recall issues handled but the employees I had contact with were very friendly and great at making sure I was checked in and out as quickly as possible.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/23/2017

thank you for your input, recalsl are important to prevent future failures some are time consuming.

Dewi S.
Tustin, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Nice customer services!
Mario is very courteous and helpful, he called me and fix the setting for my car.

09/21/2017 Category: Service
Its just the closest services center to me...
I think this one better than the one in Tustin, but still they forgot the same thing like reset button for the service schedule.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/22/2017

hi dewi,
i will have mario contact you.

2015 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2017 Category: Service
Fram beginning to end everyone was friendly and were very helpful when I took my car for service. They were on top of everything and answered all my questions. I did not have to wait a ridiculous amount of time for my car service to be done. I will definitely come back and bring my car for service here again.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/21/2017

thank for your responce, ricahrd was your advisor i will pass
this on .

Joy M.
Garden Grove, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2017 Category: Service
Nice area to wait; pleasant staff

hi joy,
thank you for letting us service your sante fe, we try to keep our waiting area user friendly.

Fullerton, CA
Hhhhjhhhjhj
Hhhhjhhhbb
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/21/2017

thank you for your recent visit and your survey.

HM
Herb M.
Cypress, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
oil change and checkup
right on time as promised
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/20/2017

hi herb,
thank you for your recent visit and your survey.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2017 Category: Service
It was easy to set up the appointment on line. The service manager was friendly and very helpful. I had to get a new MPG debit card and he was able to point me in the right direction. The service done in my car was done in a reasonable time. Overall I was very pleased with the results.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/20/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us service your elantra.