Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5Overall Rating 4.61538/5rating 4.61538
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Irvine, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fernando was great!!
Fernando was great!

Placentia, CA
Great service price
Very satisfied with service and low 22,500 service charge.

Jerome C.
La Palma, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
good service
excellent service
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/21/2019

Hi Jerome
Thank you for the response.  I'm glad we were able to take care of your service needs.

EF
Edith F.
Orange, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service with class
The service team treats me like I am an important customer and the work is completed when promised.
Plus, complementary Uber service is available!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/21/2019

Hi Edith
Thank you so much for the fast and great response, I'm glad we make you feel like the important customer that you are to us.

Kenneth B.
Brea, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. In and out quicker than they quoted.

Hi Kenneth

thank you for the response.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel cheated!
Went for oil change for my 2015 Genesis. Got a nail in my tire after service. Can’t prove I got it there, but my tire gauge indicated 2lbs low when I left. My bad for not questioning that, but tire pressure can be off by that much at any time. Didn’t think twice about it and left. By the time I got home it was going flat. Returned to dealer. They wouldn’t accept blame but offered to replace the tire at their cost. What could I do. It couldn’t be patched according to them. I bought the tire. Got home. Tire looked funny. Wrong size! They put a 245 instead of the stock 275. Had to return again to get the correct sized tire. Ugh! I think they should have at least offered to refund my money since I had to return three times! Nope. But I did get a free first oil change. Well worth the $300+ I spent. I will not return nor will I buy another car from them unless they resolve this. Which I doubt they will.

Marc
I appoligize about your recent visit, we will be reaching out to you

Fullerton, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Team
The service team at this dealership are the best in the business.

Good Morning

Thank you very much for your response.

Mark P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Your service staff have always provided friendly and excellent service.
mm
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/19/2019

Hi Mark
Thank you very much for the awsome response.

Richard M.
Brea, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Everyone is pleasant, Courteous and informative
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/18/2019

Hi Richard
Thank you so much for the positive response.

KN
Ken N.
La Habra, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
up front
I took my car in for the recall and did a couple of other things to it. I believe that the prompt, and expedient service was the key, although I was told it should be done 3pm I didn't get my car back until 5:45gh I didn't mind it allowed to get some more things done on the internet
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response.

AF
Anthony F.
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I am treated like a person, not a customer.
The service you provided in replacing my battery was great. I do have an issue with the labor charge. The labor charge to install a new battery was $140.00. I called the service department to check on this and they said that it was a one hour job and that was the charge for one hour labor. I think that it is outrageous!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response and voicing your concern regarding the labor charge, I will speak with your adviser and will call you.

Good customer service
Good customer service

Hi
Thank you for your reponse.

MU
Mohammad U.
Oil changes
Good greeting explaining very good about the car problems

Hi

Thank you for your response, I will pass this along to Fernando your service adviser.

Placentia, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolving the issue as we wait
Chris my service supervisor called back to apologize and they offered some complimentary oil change and detailing to cover the mistakes.
I appreciate that he explained the third party body shop has messed up on the paint and he apologized that few mistakes were not caught before it was released. I understand as I couldn't catch the mistake first thing at the dealership.

They were delivering the car back and glad they are working to fix and make up for the mistake.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Take your hyundai somewhere else
Not alone their service department Is horrible with customer service and quality of work, getting things done right and first time is something they cant do.
Hyundai started making amazing cars but they truly need to look into how they compare to the dealership service iafter they sell the car
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/14/2019

Sorry about your experience.  We will contact you and make sure this gets resolved.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Great customer service. Always nice going to someone who is trustworthy with your car.

Chris C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professionals!
Always totally honest and helpful. Wouldn’t take my car any where else!

Hi Chris

Thank you so much for the survey.  Thank you for allowing us to provide you with your service needs.

Fullerton, CA
polite and professional crew
The service crew at Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim were the best mix of friendliness, professionalism and efficiency.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will let the team know to keep doing what they are doing.  Thank you

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
What happened
Until the lack of professionalism is corrected in the lobby waiting areas, I will not be back. Your service team however is always good to us.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2019

I do appoligize about your most recent experience, I will be reaching out to you.

Steve B.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable astmosphere
Waiting room works for getting my work done while I wait.

Hi Steve
Thank you for your response.

SV
Good experience
Good all-around experience
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/11/2019

Good afternoon
Suzanne glade to hear you had a good service experience, next time we will make sure we exceed you experience and earn us a 5 star's.  Thank you for your response.