Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

Robert S.
10/01/2019
Fake reveiws
I just did a rescore from 2 stars to 1 star and somehow it says I gave them a four star review already. Strange!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP with your service!!!!

GR
Gloria R.
CA
09/04/2019 Category: Service
my experience on my first big service on my car.
car damaged on first big service. very upsetting
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/04/2019

Walnut, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2019 Category: Service
No Resolution Proposed
The last visit that didn't result in fixing the problem had been referred to Hyundai, I understand, which had made recommendations on how to fix the problem. It did not work.

I don't know what to do and Hyundai has not proposed anything.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Defective Sonata hybrid
The power loss happened again today and it's dangerous. I have taken it in twice, leaving the car for days, and still have the problem.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/02/2019

Sorry to hear about the vehicle still acting up we will be contacting you.

AH
Alice H.
07/22/2019
Slow and rude service
The rudest care services I’ve ever had. It was the first time my mom and I came here for maintenance. I drove into the waiting line and nobody came to help. A lot of the workers saw me in the car waiting and walked away. I had to get out after a while and asked for help myself. The lady I asked just say “go to the office”. After getting inside the office, my mom and I were awkwardly standing there alone because the lady took the car key and went to the car alone to take pictures and look inside the car. At Toyota, we stand there as they do outside checking and ask for which kind of services. The lady came back, printed a paper out and said “the next available advisor will help you”. We stood there awkwardly again, but this time i felt more angry, because there are 3 free advisors. I guess they just decided to let an old woman and her daughter stand there waiting. The Alex guy was fine, but it was the lady that check our car at the beginning annoys me more. I honestly feel bad if that’s how all Hyundai care services work. I wish I could give this service center a negative star.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/23/2019

very sorry
some one will contack you

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Received Phone Call from Fernando
Fernando was very nice and prompt, offers me to leave the car tomorrow for two days to be fixed. I appreciate Fernando help and Russell services.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Scratches found
When pick up the car found scratches
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/22/2019

very sorry
some one will be reaching out to you

KR
Kimberly R.
Riverside, CA
06/19/2019
Disappointment all around
I had the worse experience buying a vehicle at Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim. I purchased a 4Runner from their used inventory after searching for a specific trim and color I wanted. They were the only ones near my house that had it. When I submitted my inquiry on TrueCar.com I got a ton of calls and emails requesting to speak with me. I communicated through text and agreed to go see the car on a Thursday night after we had negotiated the price. It took me 5 days to get the get the car after I visited the dealer and signed the contract. A few things that irritated me and made this experience a horrible one.
1. The price posted on TrueCar was misleading. They claimed one price on the website and then they charged an additional $400 for a paint protection that was not optional because they had already put it on the car. If you already added it to the car and it cannot be removed, then include it in the price of the car!
2. We negotiated a final price and I specifically asked for a final price including all fees and when I get to the dealer they charge me an extra $85 documentation fee and another $50 fee that should have been included in the final price.
3. The sales person did not have the answers to my questions. Does the car come with mats? “ugh, I don’t know” Can I see the inspections you performed on the vehicle “I don’t have it.”
4. I waited 3 hours to get out of there even though I was not getting any financing. All I needed was for them to sell me the vehicle and provide me with a purchase order so that I could have my bank wire the funds the next day. The paperwork took like 10-15 min, the rest was just waiting and waiting. And they refused to give me copies of anything I signed until all the funds cleared.
5. While I was waiting I could hear the other representatives on the phone with other customers. One representative hung up with a customer then began to complain on how stupid the person was and how she was crazy if she thought they would speed things up for her. From what I could here she too was waiting for the delivery of her vehicle.
6. The next day, I tried (for 4 hours) to get a hold of someone because my bank needed an additional document to finalize the loan, I started calling at 7am and I could not get a hold of someone until noon. By this time it was too late for my bank to process the payment and I had to wait until the following Monday to process the payment. They were so eager to get me in there in the first place but ignore the hell out of me after I had made the purchase.
7. Communication after the purchase was just horrible. I could not take the car until my check for the deposit and my wire had cleared. Every other dealer I visited when I was searching for the car gave you an option to take the car and you had 7 days to find financing. This dealer not only does not allow you to take the car (even with a $14,000 deposit and a bank’s approval letter) but chargers you an extra fee if you want the option to return the vehicle after 48 hours with an added restocking fee. Every other place I visited had some sort of tolerance period included.
8. When I picked up the vehicle the seats had not been washed as promised, they did not provide the copy of the vehicle inspection as promised, the car was missing the mats and no one could tell he how I was going to get them. After I refused to leave until I had answers I was promised that they would email me the inspection the following day and mail the mats to me. Two weeks later, I still haven’t’ received any of the two.
Overall, the service was awful and I would have walked away from the moment I got to the dealer but I had already spend a couple of weeks searching for this vehicle. I will never buy from them again and I hope those of you who read this review don’t visit them and look for other options.

Irvine, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely poor customer service
The service consultant did not address (read: Forgot about) all the maintenance items I requested which resulted in multiple trips back to the dealership because the correct parts had not been ordered and were not available on site. The attitude was condescending in nature and very much a too bad you are out of luck I'm not really willing to help you, "I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do. You have to come back again." No recognition of the inconvenience or the cost of returning multiple times. They still haven't fixed my remote or replaced the rear brake light. I will not be returning to this location again.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/19/2019

very sorry to hear this.some one wil be reaching out to you.

SE
Steven E.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not good management
General manager never called me back
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/06/2019

i wish you would call me to talk about this.I would like to try and fix
what ever prob.you have with us.
Thank you and hope to here from you.
Terry Kimbrel Service Director

Sandra H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2019 Category: Service

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Chris
Everyone in service was very nice and attentive
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

Chris

Costa Mesa, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Russel Westbrook Anaheim Hyundai .
Will never have my vehicle serviced here again, they charged double what my local auto repair shop charged.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/23/2019

we will be reaching out to you.

04/14/2019 Category: Service
N/a
None
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/15/2019

Sorry to hear about your recent experience, we will be contacting.

RO
incredible incompetence
incredible incompetence
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/04/2019

Robert
Sorry about your most recent experience at our Dealer, I will have our service team reach out to you.

Yorba Linda, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I feel cheated!
Went for oil change for my 2015 Genesis. Got a nail in my tire after service. Can’t prove I got it there, but my tire gauge indicated 2lbs low when I left. My bad for not questioning that, but tire pressure can be off by that much at any time. Didn’t think twice about it and left. By the time I got home it was going flat. Returned to dealer. They wouldn’t accept blame but offered to replace the tire at their cost. What could I do. It couldn’t be patched according to them. I bought the tire. Got home. Tire looked funny. Wrong size! They put a 245 instead of the stock 275. Had to return again to get the correct sized tire. Ugh! I think they should have at least offered to refund my money since I had to return three times! Nope. But I did get a free first oil change. Well worth the $300+ I spent. I will not return nor will I buy another car from them unless they resolve this. Which I doubt they will.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/20/2019

Marc
I appoligize about your recent visit, we will be reaching out to you

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolving the issue as we wait
Chris my service supervisor called back to apologize and they offered some complimentary oil change and detailing to cover the mistakes.
I appreciate that he explained the third party body shop has messed up on the paint and he apologized that few mistakes were not caught before it was released. I understand as I couldn't catch the mistake first thing at the dealership.

They were delivering the car back and glad they are working to fix and make up for the mistake.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Take your hyundai somewhere else
Not alone their service department Is horrible with customer service and quality of work, getting things done right and first time is something they cant do.
Hyundai started making amazing cars but they truly need to look into how they compare to the dealership service iafter they sell the car
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/14/2019

Sorry about your experience.  We will contact you and make sure this gets resolved.

Ruth S.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Worst service I’ve received anywhere
Lack of communication or owning the mistake dealership repair made
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/06/2018

I will have your advisor reach out to you

Lauren B.
Fullerton, CA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They’ll lie to make xtra monwy
I went in for recall notice and that service was fine but We were lied to by the staff regarding my oil. I was told my oil was “sludge”. That was blatantly untrue. I had done an oil change 8,000 miles earlier with a high quality synthetic oil. That oil was rated for 10,000 miles. My father-in-law took the car in for me on this service and was unaware of the oil we had used. This precipitated an uncomfortable discussion with him as he tried to reprimand me based on what your incompetent staff told him. I had to show him the new synthetic oil ratings and how long they last. He took it in for oil change to verify and they told him nothing was wrong. I then called to complain to your staff that day. I was made to leave a message for your manager because “he was busy.” Well, a week later and he never called me back. Needless to say this feedback email just reminded me I need to leave this all in a yelp review. I will only return here for factory recall issues and will never trust you again.
ROBERT M., Parts & Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Greg,
Thank you for discussing your concerns with me this morning.  Your feedback is valued by all of us here at Hyundai.  As we agreed i will follow up with you next week to discuss further after you have had an opportunity to discuss with your wife.  Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Robert B Monroe
Parts & Service Director

HS
Howard S.
Yorba Linda, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/28/2018 Category: Service
good customer service bad pricing
Richard was great and straight forward... good man for the company... Pricing charged for services are 100% above the competition and will not return because of pricing

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bad dealership
No more dealings with You
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/28/2018

hi howard,
i will have richard contact you and i will pass this on to parts and make sure these prices are correct.
thank you for your input.have a great weekend.

thanks
mike hangca
service manager

HL
Helen L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Bad communication, bad service....
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/24/2018

hi helen,
i will research this and contact you when i
collect some information.

thanks
mike hangca
service manager

YP
Yong P.
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Never go there. Bad dealership.
I'm not going there again. My car was working fine when I came into the dealership. I was there just to check the battery light. I told them I will return tomorrow to make repairs but when I tried to leave my car didnt start. I was forced to make repairs there. It was very fishy that the battery just died when I tried to leave.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/21/2018

mr park,
you brought your vehicle in for us to diagnose your warning light. your battery light was on due to a charging system failure causing the battery drain.
when i spoke to you i explained this would be a unsafe condition for you to drive. the options we discussed were have us fix it, tow to another location,or take your chances driving it. we discounted labor and installed a aftermarket part to save you money.
please call me if this is not correct.

TP
Thach P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor Communication
I used the online website to book an appointment for a recall repair, which was very convenient, but it was not made clear that the parts had to be ordered before I brought my car in, so I wasted a trip. Then the service rep said he would call me back in a few days when the parts are ready. Nobody called after a week, and when I called to confirm it was ready to bring my car in, it took 5 calls and a lot of forwarding around between the service and parts departments, to get an answer that the parts had arrived an it was good to bring the car in.
RICARDO A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/03/2018

Good morning

Mr. Phan I do appoligize for the miscommunication regrading the speical ordered parts for your recalls.  Your service advisor will be reaching out to make sure all your concerns were addressed and rectified.   Now this survay is based on him and how you were treated.

RICARDO A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/03/2018

thank you for your time and buisness.