ReScore Reviews™ (45)
alex will call you
Thank you for the rescore
I don't know what to do and Hyundai has not proposed anything.
Sorry to hear about the vehicle still acting up we will be contacting you.
some one will contack you
some one will be reaching out to you
1. The price posted on TrueCar was misleading. They claimed one price on the website and then they charged an additional $400 for a paint protection that was not optional because they had already put it on the car. If you already added it to the car and it cannot be removed, then include it in the price of the car!
2. We negotiated a final price and I specifically asked for a final price including all fees and when I get to the dealer they charge me an extra $85 documentation fee and another $50 fee that should have been included in the final price.
3. The sales person did not have the answers to my questions. Does the car come with mats? “ugh, I don’t know” Can I see the inspections you performed on the vehicle “I don’t have it.”
4. I waited 3 hours to get out of there even though I was not getting any financing. All I needed was for them to sell me the vehicle and provide me with a purchase order so that I could have my bank wire the funds the next day. The paperwork took like 10-15 min, the rest was just waiting and waiting. And they refused to give me copies of anything I signed until all the funds cleared.
5. While I was waiting I could hear the other representatives on the phone with other customers. One representative hung up with a customer then began to complain on how stupid the person was and how she was crazy if she thought they would speed things up for her. From what I could here she too was waiting for the delivery of her vehicle.
6. The next day, I tried (for 4 hours) to get a hold of someone because my bank needed an additional document to finalize the loan, I started calling at 7am and I could not get a hold of someone until noon. By this time it was too late for my bank to process the payment and I had to wait until the following Monday to process the payment. They were so eager to get me in there in the first place but ignore the hell out of me after I had made the purchase.
7. Communication after the purchase was just horrible. I could not take the car until my check for the deposit and my wire had cleared. Every other dealer I visited when I was searching for the car gave you an option to take the car and you had 7 days to find financing. This dealer not only does not allow you to take the car (even with a $14,000 deposit and a bank’s approval letter) but chargers you an extra fee if you want the option to return the vehicle after 48 hours with an added restocking fee. Every other place I visited had some sort of tolerance period included.
8. When I picked up the vehicle the seats had not been washed as promised, they did not provide the copy of the vehicle inspection as promised, the car was missing the mats and no one could tell he how I was going to get them. After I refused to leave until I had answers I was promised that they would email me the inspection the following day and mail the mats to me. Two weeks later, I still haven’t’ received any of the two.
Overall, the service was awful and I would have walked away from the moment I got to the dealer but I had already spend a couple of weeks searching for this vehicle. I will never buy from them again and I hope those of you who read this review don’t visit them and look for other options.
very sorry to hear this.some one wil be reaching out to you.
i wish you would call me to talk about this.I would like to try and fix
what ever prob.you have with us.
Thank you and hope to here from you.
Terry Kimbrel Service Director
Thank you for your rescore
we will be reaching out to you.
Sorry to hear about your recent experience, we will be contacting.
Sorry about your most recent experience at our Dealer, I will have our service team reach out to you.
I appoligize about your recent visit, we will be reaching out to you
I appreciate that he explained the third party body shop has messed up on the paint and he apologized that few mistakes were not caught before it was released. I understand as I couldn't catch the mistake first thing at the dealership.
They were delivering the car back and glad they are working to fix and make up for the mistake.
Hyundai started making amazing cars but they truly need to look into how they compare to the dealership service iafter they sell the car
Sorry about your experience. We will contact you and make sure this gets resolved.
I will have your advisor reach out to you
Thank you for discussing your concerns with me this morning. Your feedback is valued by all of us here at Hyundai. As we agreed i will follow up with you next week to discuss further after you have had an opportunity to discuss with your wife. Have a great weekend and thanks again.
Parts & Service Director
i will have richard contact you and i will pass this on to parts and make sure these prices are correct.
thank you for your input.have a great weekend.
i will research this and contact you when i
collect some information.
you brought your vehicle in for us to diagnose your warning light. your battery light was on due to a charging system failure causing the battery drain.
when i spoke to you i explained this would be a unsafe condition for you to drive. the options we discussed were have us fix it, tow to another location,or take your chances driving it. we discounted labor and installed a aftermarket part to save you money.
please call me if this is not correct.
Mr. Phan I do appoligize for the miscommunication regrading the speical ordered parts for your recalls. Your service advisor will be reaching out to make sure all your concerns were addressed and rectified. Now this survay is based on him and how you were treated.
thank you for your time and buisness.