Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

YB
Yaseer B.
Fullerton, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very poor diagnostics
I took my 2016 Hyundai Veloster to be diagnosed at the Anaheim Hyundai Dealership. The mention that it needed a new transmission to eliminate the sound that was coming when it is idle. I incurred a lot of expenses in installing another transmission. The sound was was still coming up. It just needed a new flywheel. Very bad diagnostic that I paid for.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/29/2019

Sorry about your recent visit, I will  have your adviser reach out to you.

Julia B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor Repairs
Repairs - It took two visits in about a week and a half to finally resolve my problem… The details of my complaint all listed in the prior survey… I will not be bringing my car back to your dealership again… Which is a shame because I’ve only brought my car to your dealership in the past because I was so impressed by your service the transfer of dealership has not impressed me
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/23/2019

I am very sorry
we will be reaching out to you

LR
Lucy R.
Yorba Linda, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Wasted time
A basic oils change on a new car should not take over 2 hours with an appointment. Get your act together or close up shop! Going elsewhere for my next service!!
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/13/2019

Steve Zmuda
szmuda@socal.rr.com

glad to talk anytime.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/30/2019

I will have your adviser reach out.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE OPPERTUNITY TO CORRECT YOUR CONCERN

Robert S.
Orange, CA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Nightmare
Everytime I have taking my vehicle to this location I drove off with more damage! Today I took my vehicle in to re score them and I drove off with a vehicle that is compromised. My engine is not properly being filter because the components are not properly sealed. The service manager I Terry and service clerk Richard are 100 percent aware of this and still alolowed me to drive off. A piece of the inside of my hood was hanging out , I informed Terry before opening the hood and he came out and completely tore it off and said it’s old! I asked Richard to show the photos of my hood prior to it being worked on he refused! Terry than became furious and demanded I get out of his lot!
Not to mention, when I took my car in there was a young lady getting an oil change at 19,000 miles on her Tucson. They advised her that she needed her ELECTRONIC FUEL INDUCTION throttle maintenance. They charged her 225.00 for a maintenance not recommended until 30,000 miles. I do not recommend THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL. I also tried to make the GM AWARE OF WHAT JUST TOOK PLACED AND HE DID NOT SEEM TO CARE THAT I WAS IN DISTRESS . Hyundai is a great dealership but this one in particular STAY AWAY!!! They do not trust them to care for your car nor about the customer at all!!!!

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction Should always be the goal when it comes to making the people that cause a company to be a success. I took my vehicle to get an Oil change. The weatherstrip on my panoramic roof was coming out of place they said they would fix it in the process it ripped and their solution was the silicone it. This is not a rental car it is my vehicle that I will have for the next 5-10 years if it was damaged in the process it should’ve been replaced I should not have been told it will cost $200 to repair it! HORRIBLE customer satisfaction.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/27/2019

very sorry
what can we do to get you to a 5 star review?

Shahid H.
Corona, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
07/12/2019 Category: Service
your service is bad
I said it in my previous comments
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/12/2019

someone will contact you

Upland, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Damaged my bumper
I took my car in for a dead starter and decided to have maintenance done as well. Before any repairs were done the service rep let me know the body shop damaged my bumper. The tried to repair it but I am not happy with the repair. Upon further inspection I realized they also scratched/ chipped the paint all along the edges of the bumper. None of that was brought to my attention or fixed. I will not be coming back except to request for a new replacement bumper.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/05/2019

very sorry
someone will be contacting you

ST
Scott T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Better the 2nd time
Attentive and thorough service the 2nd time in for a missed issue on previous visit. We're happy with the outcome!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
No follow up
They said they'd follow up with me about replacing the steering wheel after the leather started peeling again (it was replaced before for the same reason), but even the "manager" Fernando Napoles (his card says he's just a Service Advisor) didn't want to deal with it, probablybecause it was close to closing time. He put it off onto another tech that also never followed up.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/21/2019

AR
Alexander R.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Although I had a poor experience the first few times, Fernando did a great job of turning that around by reaching out. Very friendly guy who I'd be happy to return to for my next service.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Nice amenities and quick car service, but poor customer service skills coupled with shady business practices make it hard to recommend.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/10/2019

sorry about your recent experience we will be reaching out to you.

LC
Lawrence C.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very busy
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/04/2019

Mr curry I'm sorry to hear about your recent service visit, I will have our service team reach out.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
After my review, dealership contacted me by phone, discussed the issue and offered some resolution. Hopefully, the issues discussed are resolved

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Different Experience
Unfortunately, this last service visit wasn’t the best. While I’ve akways had a good positive experience with the service team in the past, this time was different.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/12/2019

So sorry to hear about your visit experiance, I will reach out to you.

Matthew C.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff is great, service is extremely slow
There is absolutely no point in making appointments here. In fact, I think every time I have made an appointment it actually takes longer than when I do. Even something like a routine oil change, on average, takes 2-3 hours, if not more. Not sure if they are understaffed or simply have terrible prioritization. Either way, the wait times are unacceptable if you had an appointment. I have gone to this location for EVERY one of my car services over the past 5 years and have always had this issue. At best, about 30% of my appointments have been completed in a timely manner. For example, when I make my appointments, I always ask how long the service is expected to take. For my most recent service, all I needed done was an oil change and two system updates (for a recall). I was said it would take no more than an hour with a car wash and closer to 45 minutes with no car wash. On the day I got my car serviced, it was pouring rain, so no car wash was needed. Knowing beforehand that their quotes are always remarkably off, I decided to go to the movie theatre down the street to watch a two hour film, fully expecting my car to be ready by the time I get back. My appointment was at 11am (I arrived at 10:45am) and I got back to the dealership at 2:30. Low an behold, my car was not finished. In fact, I had to wait another 30 minutes. I had somewhere to be at 3pm and I ended up being 20 minutes late.

The timeliness and costs for major services are my only qualms with this dealership. I've complained about the timeliness issue before and it hasn't gotten remotely better. Aside from that, the staff is always great. I typically deal with Mario, who is extremely friendly and tries his best to help. I also like that they have computers with internet, tvs, and food and drinks in the lounge area.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/16/2019

Mr. Coats I do appoligize for experiance this past Saturday.  We will reach out to you.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer services
Staffs were not attentive to customers with no happy greetings at all.
They need to explain in detail about service process clearly and make sure customers understand what’s and how it’s being done.
Also customers need to be informed about the status of service and especially when it’s taking longer than promised.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/16/2019

I will have your advisor reach out to you

Scott C.
Morgan Hill, CA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Service not correct
In for a wheel alignment and the car was returned with the report still showing it was out of spec.

SN
Stephanie N.
Garden Grove, CA
01/02/2019
Attitude Check
Hyundai is usually good about their service, but not this time. I came in for a recall service, but the necessary part has been on backorder. What I don't understand is why they could not notify me of this earlier if they knew this beforehand. The staff gave me attitude in saying that he could have me wait for 3 hours to get my car inspected and waste my and his technician's time, but he doesn't want to do that (how generous of you!). Thank you for letting me ring in the new year by sitting in traffic on the way home without any service done.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/07/2019

I wil have the dealer reach out to you  regarding the recall information.

Justin M.
Buena Park, CA
2008 Hyundai Entourage
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service center is not what it used to be.
The front staff is still awesome and very helpful. It seems the prices have gone up since becoming Russell. The level of service we have recived on a mechanical stand point leaves much to be desired. The car "magically" develops new issues and after the last trip the A/C that was working when it was taken in is now not working. Fully expect to be told that they "can't replicate the issue".
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/20/2018

hi justin,
i will have cris call you and get this issue check out.
any problems related to the repair we will take care of.

Fullerton, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2018 Category: Service
SATISFIED CUSTOMER AGAIN
I receieved a call from Mike, we discussed the options more in depth about the issue on my car. We agreed I will be dropping off my car to attenpt another diagnostics test. Mike was very thorough avout the whole process of qhat will be done with my car. I am again a happy customer, thank you Mike!

09/01/2018 Category: Service
DIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Had my car in for service, been having issues with my car randomly not turning on, tech said the probem couldn't be found, 1 week later my car just turned off while I was at a red light, it turned back on and made it home. Called Service Dept and was told to wait until it happened again, then call Hyundai Roadside Assistance and they would tow my car over...really? So wait to let it happen again,what if I'm on the freeway or somewhere else? Or was told I could drop off car and it would get worked on, but the tech didn't seem to really want to do that. Not feeling good about the outcome, called again and asked to speak with Service Dept. Manager, that was 3 days ago and have yet to hear back, pretty unprofessional and left a lasting impression.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/04/2018

sorry we were unable to diagnose your vehicle. i will contact and see when you can bring it back.

Cassandra C.
Santa Ana, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Likely will not come back
This is the only dealer I have ever been to for servicing the car. I came in once and needed the entire day to find out the fuel sending unit needed to be replaced. The car is under an extended warranty, so the repair would be covered. BUT, you didn't know the car was under warranty somehow. This is despite the fact that you have serviced the car under warranty before. As a result, we have to call in and confirm the warranty status the following week after being quoted $700 for a repair that should have been covered. Further, we have to come in a second time to get the repair that could have been done on the first visit had you known about the warranty. Overall, a huge inconvenience and likely will not come back here. A major advantage of coming back to the dealer is that you should have your customers information on hand regarding things like warranty (especially considering you likely upsold the warranty in the first place when selling us the car). When you don't get this advantage, what's the point?
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/17/2018

hi cassandra,
let me look into this and find why there was a issue
on your extended warranty. i will contact you.

Placentia, CA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Being ignored
Service attendant did not ask who was next in line, and ignored me.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/15/2018

thank you for your input, i'm sorry you were not attended to in a timely manner. i will follow up with the service advisor.