Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

AT

MF
Mary F.
Brea, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Consistency and Effort makes the difference in Customer Service.
See my notes.

SP
Sanjiv P.
Irvine, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Repair of new kona
I was just disappointed that a brand new 3month old kona had issue with oil valve. Not sure why that happened but thank fully it was repaired.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 10/07/2019

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your new Kona, we will be contacting you.

Robert B.
Orange, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Took care of me in nice matter

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Staff were fine
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2019

we will reach out to you

Steven B.
Los Angeles, CA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Cus
Working with Chris made everything so easy for me. Great customer service and he gave great advice on my front brakes.
The prices at this place are so much higher then there competition. But I guess the customer service makes up for it.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Chris did a fantastic job. I just believe the service is over priced compared to Pepboys and other repair shops.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/17/2019

could you please let me know why only 3-stars

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/17/2019

We will be reaching out to you.

Garden Grove, CA

we will be intouch

RL
Richard L.
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Appointments and paperwork needs improvement
So I had an appointment for a specific time, however there was a line to hand over my keys and to get the process started despite having an appointment. For a minor service, it took a bit over 1.5 hours in total which is more than usual. Lastly, I had a minor service deal which included tire rotation, fuel cleaner, oil change, and inspection. However, the tire rotation and fuel cleaner was not mentioned in the paper work at all. This makes me wonder of I actually got those services done to my car. Maybe they did, but please be thorough in the paperwork. At this moment I can't recommend this place because of inconsistent service. However I will say that the employees there are friendly and the waiting area is comfortable.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/03/2019

Sorry about the delay in getting you into the service department.  We will be reaching out to you.

La Habra, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Revised response
Hyundai reached out to me following my initial response and provided satisfaction. They take their service and reputation seriously.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Bad engines
Even though the engine was replaced under warranty, it took way too long (10 weeks)
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/31/2019

Sorry about the total length of time it took to get your vehicle done. We will be reaching out to you.

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/01/2019

thabk you for the rescore

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Cars with engine issues
I bought my car in 2012 and it has been in the shop a lot due to engine issues. I received my car back in March and it is having issues shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. The tech could not duplicate the issue so now I have to keep driving the car until a test code comes up for the tech to fix it.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/15/2019

Sorry to hear about the on going concerns on your vehicle we will be reaching out to you.

Teresa S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019 Category: Service
it took an hour and 45 minutes for a simple oil change and that was with an appointment : (
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/02/2019

I will have your advisor cotnact you.

Regina G.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Help at the service counter!
Chris was our supervisor that was at the counter when we brought in our 2017 Santa Fe. He was super nice and kind to both me and husband. He explained in the great detail the RECALL problem and what to do if the engine light came on after our test drive of about 15 miles. (it was fine) He offered us a free car wash too because the car wash had gone down. But in the end, it was fixed and they did do a rinse off. I had my oil changed, tires rotated and fluids filled; he explained each cost to us. We chose to do all of it.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Engine Repair due to recall
It was just a bit confusing and inconvenient to bring in the car on a saturday. I have to work during the week and cannot bring it in at that time. WIth that being said, the guy at the counter (Chris) I think helped me and was very good in explaining the recall to us. It seemed a bit ify to have the man tell us to drive about 15 miles and if the engine light came on, then I would have to return immediatly and have my entire engine REPLACED! What the heck???? Not so great of a engine recall! That's for sure!!! So far, no light! I think I am one of the lucky ones that I do not have to have my engine replaced!!!! Thank God!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2019

I wil have your adviser reach out to you

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
What happened
Until the lack of professionalism is corrected in the lobby waiting areas, I will not be back. Your service team however is always good to us.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2019

I do appoligize about your most recent experience, I will be reaching out to you.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Car wash please !
Friendly staff but I was a little disappointed when I received my car after service with no status. AND no car wash. My previous dealership always washed my car after service or at least informed me prior to service that “machine was down “ so you don’t get dissappointed when you’re expecting you car to be serviced and clean when you get it back.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/30/2019

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Expect to wait in line
Appointment system is pointless.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/22/2019

EE
Ellen E.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/26/2018 Category: Service
service has gone down
not the same as it was - need to see what worked before and go back
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/29/2018

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19 Service Review
Fernando provided great customer service.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19th Service Review
Great service given, but poor time management and time updates.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

I will have your service advisor reach out to you.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

i

Marc P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/19/2018 Category: Service
No wash??
I didn’t have a problem with the service. I took my car in for warranty work so there was no cost to me. My problem was that they didn’t wash my car after the service. Anytime you get a car back from a service warranty or not it should be washed.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very time consuming at this dealership
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/16/2018

I wil have your advisor reach out to you.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Genuine service
The service was great, my car runs even better than before! They originally forgot to apply my discount, but called me back and applied double the amount was promised! Great customer service was provided and definitely recommend Hyundai, especially the Anaheim location.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great car service, however the discount that was confirmed was not applied
My car runs better after it was serviced, but the discount that was confirmed with me was not applied when it actually came down to the payment.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2018

sorry for the error on your invoice. we will take care of this. mario left a message early today call
us back and we can reimburst this.

thanks
mike hangca
service manager

Santa Ana, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and not customer service oriented
Repairs made on my car were not communicated to me prior to making them (granted they were covered under warranty). Other repairs that I requested were not fixed. When I picked up my vehicle, nothing was explained to me as to what was done and what wasn't and why. I had review the paperwork to see what has repaired and what wasn't. No ride service available. What dealership does not provide a ride to work or home within reason? Service Writer tried to diagnose problem while writing up the service order. He was way off, are they mechanics? Not happy with this Hyundai Dealership that appears to be under new ownership. I've been there many times before and never had any issues like this.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for your input, i will be contacting you
to review your last visit.

thanks