Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Cars with engine issues
I bought my car in 2012 and it has been in the shop a lot due to engine issues. I received my car back in March and it is having issues shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. The tech could not duplicate the issue so now I have to keep driving the car until a test code comes up for the tech to fix it.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/15/2019

Sorry to hear about the on going concerns on your vehicle we will be reaching out to you.

Teresa S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019 Category: Service
it took an hour and 45 minutes for a simple oil change and that was with an appointment : (
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 04/02/2019

I will have your advisor cotnact you.

Regina G.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Help at the service counter!
Chris was our supervisor that was at the counter when we brought in our 2017 Santa Fe. He was super nice and kind to both me and husband. He explained in the great detail the RECALL problem and what to do if the engine light came on after our test drive of about 15 miles. (it was fine) He offered us a free car wash too because the car wash had gone down. But in the end, it was fixed and they did do a rinse off. I had my oil changed, tires rotated and fluids filled; he explained each cost to us. We chose to do all of it.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Engine Repair due to recall
It was just a bit confusing and inconvenient to bring in the car on a saturday. I have to work during the week and cannot bring it in at that time. WIth that being said, the guy at the counter (Chris) I think helped me and was very good in explaining the recall to us. It seemed a bit ify to have the man tell us to drive about 15 miles and if the engine light came on, then I would have to return immediatly and have my entire engine REPLACED! What the heck???? Not so great of a engine recall! That's for sure!!! So far, no light! I think I am one of the lucky ones that I do not have to have my engine replaced!!!! Thank God!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2019

I wil have your adviser reach out to you

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
What happened
Until the lack of professionalism is corrected in the lobby waiting areas, I will not be back. Your service team however is always good to us.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/12/2019

I do appoligize about your most recent experience, I will be reaching out to you.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Car wash please !
Friendly staff but I was a little disappointed when I received my car after service with no status. AND no car wash. My previous dealership always washed my car after service or at least informed me prior to service that “machine was down “ so you don’t get dissappointed when you’re expecting you car to be serviced and clean when you get it back.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/30/2019

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Expect to wait in line
Appointment system is pointless.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 01/22/2019

EE
Ellen E.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/26/2018 Category: Service
service has gone down
not the same as it was - need to see what worked before and go back
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/29/2018

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19 Service Review
Fernando provided great customer service.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19th Service Review
Great service given, but poor time management and time updates.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

I will have your service advisor reach out to you.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

i

Marc P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/19/2018 Category: Service
No wash??
I didn’t have a problem with the service. I took my car in for warranty work so there was no cost to me. My problem was that they didn’t wash my car after the service. Anytime you get a car back from a service warranty or not it should be washed.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very time consuming at this dealership
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/16/2018

I wil have your advisor reach out to you.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Genuine service
The service was great, my car runs even better than before! They originally forgot to apply my discount, but called me back and applied double the amount was promised! Great customer service was provided and definitely recommend Hyundai, especially the Anaheim location.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great car service, however the discount that was confirmed was not applied
My car runs better after it was serviced, but the discount that was confirmed with me was not applied when it actually came down to the payment.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2018

sorry for the error on your invoice. we will take care of this. mario left a message early today call
us back and we can reimburst this.

Santa Ana, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and not customer service oriented
Repairs made on my car were not communicated to me prior to making them (granted they were covered under warranty). Other repairs that I requested were not fixed. When I picked up my vehicle, nothing was explained to me as to what was done and what wasn't and why. I had review the paperwork to see what has repaired and what wasn't. No ride service available. What dealership does not provide a ride to work or home within reason? Service Writer tried to diagnose problem while writing up the service order. He was way off, are they mechanics? Not happy with this Hyundai Dealership that appears to be under new ownership. I've been there many times before and never had any issues like this.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for your input, i will be contacting you
to review your last visit.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
Not what it used to be
9 our of 10 visits are good.
This particular one is the was not.... at all.
Recalls/recalls/recalls
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/30/2018

thank you for your input , i will follow up with you
on your last visit.

CV
Carl V.
Placentia, CA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Poor transmission and clutch system, needs a lot of improvement, Hyundai must come up with a fix for the slippage in the transmission, otherwise I like the car very much. We took it on a 3200 mile trip, the overall performance was good.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Poor transmission and clutch system, needs a lot of improvement, otherwise I like the car very much.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/28/2018

hi carl,
thank you for your input, we will pass this on to hma. i will have richard contact you regarding the survey.

tha

Buena Park, CA
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership mediocre service
I did recommend this dealership to a friend a d he bought the e act same car I bought for his wife. Need o say more . Now a. Oil change and a carwash should not take 3 hours however the under carriage shroud for aerodynamic efficiency is bogus Kia has cutouts for filter a d oil drainage learn something from them
If any Hyundai engineers are listening. Ha ha fat chance
Really

08/26/2018 Category: Service
3 hour oil change
wasted a lot of my time waiting on a 3 hour oil change and car wash
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/28/2018

thank you for your input , sorry it took to long for your service. i will have the writer contact you.

Mona R.
Orange, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Got a Lemon
Got a Lemon
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/01/2018

hi mona,
sorry we could not find the noise, i'll have the advisor call you and we will figure this out.

Robert B.
Laguna Beach, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Location of my Brand
All ready given
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/27/2018

hi robert,
sorry we took longer then promised on your service.we were short handed on thursday.
have a great weekend.

SN
Sterling N.
Yorba Linda, CA
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Proximity
Located 10 miles from home and near freeway access.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/24/2018

hi sterling,
sorry for the phone issues , i'll have the advisor contact you.

Huntington Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Ms
Ok
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/06/2018

thank you for your responce, sorry for the delays in communication waiting for inspectors and insurance authorizations slows down the process.

FM
Frank M.
Placentia, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I am giving the adviser 5 stars because he deserves it and he has not control over the pricing, but I am still displeased that it takes someone to complain in order to get a response regarding your high prices. Your charges are way out of comparison with place like Jiffy Lube and Pep Boys who also follow your recommended maintenance schedule. In 2014 we paid $27K+ for this vehicle and since then with only 22k miles we have been charged close to $800 in maintenance.
A bulb went out and you wanted $40 to change it. I paid $20 for it in Auto Zone and it took me less than 5 minutes to put it in.

Too expensive
Read what I wrote
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/07/2018

hi frank,
i will have the advisor contact you.