2099 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0434796/5Overall Rating 4.0434796/5Overall Rating 4.0434796/5Overall Rating 4.0434796/5rating 4.0434796
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Services
Good services

09/21/2018 Category: Service
The odometer still shows maintenance requires with negative miles.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/21/2018

Joel is going to contact you, We need to mnake sure you are taking care of 100% .

Corona Del Mar, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Good service job

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate you choosing our location for your business.

Jennie C.
Fountain Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jochung
Friendly staff and good service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate your business and support.

Dee B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ever since I purchased my Tucson in 2014, I have been treated with the utmost respect. I'm kept in the loop with the progress of check-up while I wait in the lobby. If I have any type of question, the employees are right there with an answer. I know I should knock on wood because this just doesn't happen at a car dealer. Let's hope my lucky streak continues through the life of my car.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/19/2018

Or let’s just say it’s how we want to do business. Thank you for your feedback and support.

Costa Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Patient, kind, thorough.

We appreciate you choosing us for service. Thank you for your feedback. Hopefully next time we will earn a 5 star performance for you.

Jennifer M.
Whittier, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Had a great experience servicing my car at my Hyundai dealer. Its the second time I service my car with them. Ben Gonzalez attended me, he is great and very helpful. Definitely staying with them!

We appreciate you taking the time for feedback. Thank you for your business.

OP
Oscar P.
Buena Park, CA
Poor Customer Service
The customer service for the service department and loaner vehicle was unacceptable. The location was busy with repeat customers so my negative experience could be the exception.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for feedback. However we take our customer service experience very seriously. We will be reaching out to you for direct feedback and maybe a more thorough explanation of what we expect to do for you, so when you do have your vehicle back , you are very confident it is exactly how you expect it. But again , if there is input from s customer of ours that helps us improve, we are all ears. We want your business, and we expect to earn it.
Thank you.
We’ll be speaking very soon.

714-741-3100

Thank you for your in depth and articulate explanation of the recent visit. We again want to make sure first and foremast your vehicle is correct, but equally as important that your experience is, as it should be. As we spoke about I would ask that you reach out to me directly moving forward for help. Also as I stated I'm resending this score in hopes that you would consider our conversation and re scoring at a high mark. Thank you for your time once again.

Baldwin Park, CA
Good job!
Quick and polite service.

Great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business z

Fountain Valley, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

RA
Reynaldo A.
Service oriented
One of your employees named Raul, assisted me that day, accomodated me even when they are about to close and of very short notice. Excellent empmoyee.

That’s great . Thank you for your feedback and business.

LT
Leonard T.
Moreno Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
good service
good service that met my schedule

Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate your business.

Sandra H.
Huntington Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Setvice
Thank you for your great customer service. I come to Hyundai Garden Grove for your service. Thanks Ben for all your help.
Thanks again,
Sandra

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

KN
Kenny N.
Westminster, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
Marcel was very helpful and took care of my car needs.

Great to hear, thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

NT
Niki T.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing!!!
Alex was great! He was very thorough and Went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and business.

RJ
Ramez J.
Westminster, CA
It was good
Everything was good

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

VG
Vickie G.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Not so bad
The customer service is not so bad. I think the maintence service are professional equipped
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business.

KT
Karen T.
Fast and efficient

Thank you for your time and feedback , we appreciate your business.

CV
Christoper V.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
i just need to get my smog test done
still cant get my smog test done.

Thank you for giving feedback. If its a matter of resetting monitors, just dribve it. It will clear.

Martin R.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Rating
No sure if your web site is up to date to make appointments. Really hard and unfriendly

We will definitely look into this. Thanks for letting us know.
We appreciate your business and time.

VP
Vuong P.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Environment
I came in last week, and it turns customer service didn't booked my appointment. The manager was kindly told me, "no need to worry, we will able to take care of you right away." Seconds later, one of the mechanics help me with my car. The waiting room was comfortable, and free Wifi. I didn't have to wait long for them. I am extremely satisfied with their service.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your continued business and support. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback to us.