1905 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.09302/5Overall Rating 2.09302/5rating 2.09302rating 2.09302rating 2.09302

Mario P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenient Hours great service
I love taking my car there for service and warranty work. This last time I went the shuttle driver that gives me a ride back home wasn’t there so they called a Lyft ride for me and I was even better than the shuttle service.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Lyft program is our new shuttle service. Glad you liked it. Thanks for your support and business.

Irvine, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback, we appreciate your support and business.

CR
Charles R.
Stanton, CA
Ok srvice
Never checked a issue with tire, when i arrived for oil change.

We sure are sorry that you didn't get the information you were looking for in regards to your vehicle. I am personally looking into this now, and will get back to you shortly.

LT
Luis T.
Fountain Valley, CA
Great Job!
I was very pleased with the work that was performed on my vehicle, the staff were very professional.

We appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. Thank you for your business and support.

DA
Dawn A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Customers Service
There Customers Service is Awesome
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business. We appreciate your support.

Adrian S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
30K Service Appt
Always receive professional service at Russell Westbrook and I appreciate the warranty issues brought to my attention.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback.

IH
Izabel H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone is friendly and really helps out
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/12/2018

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND BUSINESS.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Work, Fast service
The dealership had a lot of cars waiting for their appointments so I thought it would take a long time for my car to get serviced. They finished my car sooner than expected and answered all my questions.

Thank you for your time and feedback. we appreciate

Cathleen C.
Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
fast service
I had a 7500 mile servicing done and waited for my car. It was done within two hours with free carwash. The service technicians are also very nice.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/11/2018

All great information. Thank you for your feedback and business.

AL
Alexander L.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
The costumer service is excellent
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your business and feedback. We appreciate your support and time.

HN
Henry N.
Ontario, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ben was amazing!

Thank you sir for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Connie C.
Huntington Beach, CA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
They did not take care of this customer
Bad experience. I had to go back 3 different times within a few months, waiting over 3 hours each time, to fix a simple turn signal that kept burning out. I was charged for services that didn't even fix the problem because it continued to go out and I was treated like I was making the problem up on the first 2 visits. I wasted 3 mornings and afternoons, and money on a simple problem they should have been able to fix the 2nd time I came in with the exact same problem.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/07/2018

I’m sorry about your experience. I would like to personally follow up with you on this to see what the situation was and what remedy fixed your issue.

Ill be reaching out to you shortly .

Yorba Linda, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Raul was great! Thank you
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
My Review
This service department at this dealership is usually good.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate your feedback, we need to work on our communication it appears . thank you.

MT
Mae T.
Westminster, CA
Excellent customer service
Very courteous and polite. Quick service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for your business and continued busioness with us.

Fullerton, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
SO FAR OK
The service has definitely improved but issues remain - if things continue as they have so far
no problem.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Shirley H.
Santa Ana, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Number 1
Always make sure the car works properly. Always polite and curtious.

We appreciate your time and feedback. Thank you for your business.

VH
Virginia H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
People Make the Difference
Marcel is my Service Advisor, he has made my experience with Westbrook Hyundia quick and painless. No pressure to up-sell, he listens to my requests and handles the issue. He always follows up with the question, “did I answer that to your satisfaction?”...that statement alone makes me want to deal with him every time I need service.

Great to hear, thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business

Susan C.
Midway City, CA
Good Service
Ben Gonzalez from Service was very helpful and loved the speedy service for my car.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, as well as we appreciate your business and support.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service department
After my experience with the service department, Marcel reached out to me and was able to address all of my concerns and was very attentive and helpful!

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Not worth the money
Poor customer service.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/02/2018

I’m sorry you’re experience was less than stellar. We strive hard as a team to ensure this doesn’t happen. I will be reaching out to personally to get further information on this to see if we can make this right.

714-741-3100

Thank you for your time.