Overall Rating 4.0576923/5Overall Rating 4.0576923/5Overall Rating 4.0576923/5Overall Rating 4.0576923/5rating 4.0576923
Overall Rating 2.09615/5Overall Rating 2.09615/5rating 2.09615rating 2.09615rating 2.09615

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
I feel comfortable to visit this dealer for service.

TG
Thai G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Accent Owner
I trust the Russel Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove for the service of my cars, but the prices they charged me seem to be higher than other shops, even compare to Hyundai of Huntington Beach (see attachments).

- Four-wheel alignment $129.99 (Hyundai-HB: $88)

- Rear break $241 (Hyundai-HB: $180)

These over charges scare me on future services, I have to think twice before I bring my cars there again for the service.

Thanks,

Thai Giang

714-823-7417
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/21/2019

Mr. Giang,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
Garden Grove HYUNDAI.I have received my advisors (Bert’s) personal report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

B:  714-741-3100

WL
Wang L.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and customer caring
I was late for my appointment for like 25mins, but the service rep was quick to respond to my appt, and get things done easy. Like it

Bellflower, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Communication can be better
the communication was poor. Wouldnt tell me when the car would be ready every time i called. it took up to 4 months for my car to be returned.

Anaheim, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2019 Category: Service
2012 Accent MPG Program
I already made my comments in a previous screen

AR
Alicia R.
Santa Ana, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Location for me
It’s a great dealer all the way around

02/17/2019 Category: Service
I go to early around 7:15 for have my car early they do all the papers staff and tell me I can come back later or wait so I prefer wait they do it before the time and I m very happy with the results

Ju L.
Downey, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent here. They’ll make sure to take care of your car needs and enhance your experience. Communication here is excellent. Always got called for notifications and reminders during the process of repair for updates on my car.

Joey G.
Anaheim, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Same as my first review
Nothing change. Same service advicer no good. Nothing more to say

Costumer since 2013. But wont be back no more
Just becuz joel fom service advicer. Have a low communication skills. 2nd time i deal with him. And the same outcame. Jist poor communication skill.
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/16/2019

Mr Gutierrez,

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations.We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

BV
Brian V.
30 K Mile Service
Always a great service when I come here for my car maintenance. Dean assisted me with my service and was very friendly and social. I didn't catch his name but a sales representative (Joe maybe?) was also kind and social to me while I was waiting for my car maintenance. Would definitely come back and recommend to others.

Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good dealership
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/14/2019

Mrs. Sanders,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to

B:  714-741-3100
F:  714-620-7358

RD
Richard D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Times of have Changed
I dont think I would come back

Mr Dang,

BK
Bradley K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Brad Kindness
The only issue I had was the next day when I started my car it said service due in 896 miles. Service advisor Craig was awesome & kept me in the loop while my car was being serviced. Nice waiting room where you can actually get some work done while waiting.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer and repair services
Dean was excellent throughout the entire process. Kept me informed and up-to-date on the repairs.

James T.
Fountain Valley, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Parts not available for pre-scheduled recall service.
Parts not available for pre-scheduled recall service.

Mr. Toma,

PM
Pat M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Cordial service
I have had my cars serviced at your location for a few years now and have always being happy with the service. Staff is polite and explains in detail what work will be done. Only issue I have this last time, is being approach by a sales person to talk to me about buying a new car. It just put me off for a bit. Thank you.

WP
William P.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Joel is a great Service Advisor
Joel Aleman is our go to guy here. He always gets us checked in and keeps us advised of how the service is going. In this case we brought our Sonata in for a recall service. It was done quickly and correctly. We were on our way within 2 hours.

PJ
Patty J.
Riverside, CA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
N
Marcel was incredible. Knowledgeable and handled all my issues professionally and quickly.
The reason I will not return is due to the issues I was having I had to purchase a new car. And it’s not a Hyundai

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr