Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

RT
Robert T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The dreaded yellow light....
My engine light came on and along with it a screen that indicated I should go to the dealer. I made the appointment and went in the next morning. The customer service tech was awesome, came and explained the problem. A gas cap seal had gone bad. After doing the replacement of tge gasket, changing my oil and giving my car a wash and inside detail I was ready to go,
Great service with a smile! I loved it.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/16/2018

Great story. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Stanton, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
good customer service
awesome!

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time, feedback and business.

YK
Young K.
Cypress, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good service!
Good service by Joel Aleman who is my service advisor
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/15/2018

we appreciate your taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

Great customer service!
Marcel was great!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

GT
Gloria T.
Orange, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for a routine oil change with no appointment on a Saturday. Marcel took me in. He notified me of a recall and had the work done in about 1 hour. I was happy with the rapid service. Thank you.

Great to hear. We appreciate your time for feedback, and business.

Jong K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
engine oil change
responds all questions and service in proper manner.

Excellent to hear. thank you for your time and feedback.

Dorothy H.
Thanks Marcel!
Marcel was my service guy and he was awesome! He really helped me out and was funny and cool! He was on top of things and made me feel like I was greatly taken care of! Thanks Marcel!

Thank you for your support and business. We appreciate your feedback.

TT
Tram T.
Great Services
Ben and other staffs are very helpful. They provided a great service every time I brought my car in. Thank you very much!

Great to hear. Thank you for your feedback and business.

Santa Ana, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service group members are always super nice and speak what’s best for your vehicle

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your business and support.

DO
Donna O.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Have always received great service at this location

We appreciate your continued support and business. Thank you for your feedback.

KD
Kirk D.
Cypress, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Basically it is all average. No cashier so the service adviser has to handle payment, small lounge area- everything is just average.
Only recommended since there are few dealerships in the area. And, there is nothing glaringly wrong or poor, average.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/13/2018

We here at Garden Grove Hyundai appreciate your business and are sorry that the 3rd party warranty company is not covering particular repairs. We will  do our very best to give you the quality service experience for what we have control of .  Thank you for your time, business and feedback.

714-741-3100

Please consider rescore due to your conversation with Alex.

Great Work, Fast service
All services provided in a timely manner. Also resolved issues with tire. Thank you

Thankyou for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

BV
Brian V.
30,000 Mile Tune Up
Same great service as my other maintenance trips even though it was the big 30,000 miles one. All of the workers that I saw made sure I was taken care of or someone would assist me once they were available. Marcel Nash was very nice and friendly when he assisted me with my service. I liked that I could reach Marcel via text during my wait if I had any questions or concerns about my service. Once everything was done and paid, Marcel even went to drive my car personally to the front. Thank you Marcel and everyone that day at Hyundai of Garden Grove. Would recommend this friends and will be returning for future maintenance.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/12/2018

Great, we appreciate you taking your time to give feedback. Thank you for your business and continued support.

Dallinda M.
Santa Ana, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
great service
I was informed promptly.

We appreciate you choosing us for your business needs. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Villa Park, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Ben the issue is resolved
I think the dealership is doing a good job and I like working with Ben. I just wish I didn't have the issues I'm having with a car that has just 18,000 miles on it and it's supposed to be one of their top models...

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Anaheim, CA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
We love the service and the people and customer service and the people never argue they never pressure you to do things they just go along with what you say and that’s what I like about them

We appreciate your continued support and business. Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

GH
Gloria H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly and fast
got right in and out with no issues. Great team of friendly people.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jin C.
Norwalk, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Good and timely service
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/10/2018

Great to hear. We appreciate your support and business. Thank you for your feedback.

Aaron S.
Fullerton, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service
I always love getting my car serviced at Garden Grove Hyundai because the service team is great to work with and they always do a great job with my car.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for yor time and feedback. We appreciate you business.

PH
Peter H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Been a customer since 2011. Great service.
Joel was great. He got the mechanics to finally refill my window washer liquid. It's the little things that count.

Great to hear your experience with us was what you asked for. We appreciate your support, time and feedback.