Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Doreen W.
Long Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service great
We always take our car to the dealer for service. Friendly, courteous technicians, good prices, coupons, fast service, comfortable waiting room.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate your business and support.

Bernadette S.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was efficient and prompt which I appreciated. I did miss seeing Ben and his "special" service I've enjoyed the past .
Everyone is very efficient and they do a good job for the customers.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for your time and feedback.

RD
Richard D.
Fullerton, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Advisors
They will greet you kindly and help you get on your way. Just some improvements could be done though, for one thing they have two service drive ways, but only one is used. If you have come here, you know it is the one on the right side and on Saturday morning it packs up pretty bad. So why not use a two lane system and reduce the line that builds up especially on Saturdays. Anyways overall this place is great to take your vehicle in for service. Cheers!!!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate yur time and feedback.

Prompt service
I was able to get my car in and out of service in a decent time.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. We appreciate your business.

SO
Silvia O.
Santa Ana, CA
They are very helpful
Very good

We appreciate your support an feedback.

Maritza R.
Los Angeles, CA
Change is always better
I recently went to get my car serviced due to previous issues my car was having. Daniel was so great at explaining the problems and giving me options. I truly appreciate that. He and Ruben were very friendly and understanding and extremely helpful. Something that didn't normally happen. I wasn't given options before or explained the problems my car was having. Good job service department. I love this change. It is always great to actually be treated well. Thank you Daniel and Ruben. :)

YB
Yousef B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marcel is down to earth and great!
I always go to Garden Grove Hyundai for my car services, I had an appointment with Marcel, he was great, very friendly and welcoming! Also, I like the tablets, everything is done instantly and then emailed to me, no longer I need to wait for print outs and wasting papers, you sign and then it is emailed to you.

The car was serviced as promised and it was completed within the promised time, Marcel even ordered a car wash for me without even bothering me! Great guy! they are all great there!

JQ
Johnathan Q.
Huntington Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Ben was awesome at Russell Westbrook Hyundai. I would highly recommend this dealership for any of your service needs. The customer service was exceptional and the communication was great!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your time, response and feedback.

Yorba Linda, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Responsiveness and courtesy.
Ongoing history shows commitment to dealership and they're willing to accommodate a consistent customer.

KK
Keesuk K.
Irvine, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is getting worse
I made an appointment @ 8:15 am on one of Saturday and got there by 8 am. There are no one else before me when I arrived, so I expected my routine oil change would be done early.
However, it ended up that I was waiting for 3 hours. It would be better if my advisor (Ben G. ) gave me some status updates during 3 hours wait. I was not happy at all because I didn't know what's going on or why it took so long. I totally understand that Saturday is usually a busiest day, but that's why I made an appointment in advance and got there early on top of that!
Quality of maintenance or repairs are still excellent, I do not have any problem at all. I participate all the survey from Hyundai for my every visit and I gave all excellent except this visit and last visit. Last visit (I believe it was last October), there were internal network system was down, so they were unable to give me an maintenance report, TV and coffee machine in waiting area was not working either. I still didn't get my last visit's maintenance report...
It seems like services are getting worse and worse since they changed their name to Russell Westbrook.
I'm not sure I'm just unlucky for last two visit. Maybe I will give one more shot or I will switch to different dealer for maintenance.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/14/2019

Ben G was not at the location you are speaking of at this time. Possible have that confused ?

714-861-6211
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/14/2019

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to
HYUNDAI OF GARDEN GROVE. I have received my advisors report card & apologize if we have failed to meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed. We know you have many options for service and appreciate your time & business.

Daniel Hernandez
GARDEN GROVE HYUNDAI
danielh@russellwestbrookautomotivegroup.com
B:  714-741-3100
F:  714-741-3111

01/13/2019 Category: Service
New & improved Russell Westbrook Hyundai
Fast, courteous, professional service.

thank you for your feedback.

PM
Peggy M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ben was very helpful. Good communication.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/12/2019

We appreciate your time and feedback. Thank you for your business.

DN
David N.
Cypress, CA
01/12/2019
Tire Repair Service Visit
My reason for visit to the Service Department on January 7th was two-fold. I had a leaky tire and needed repair. 2nd issue was very minor - key FOB battery replacement. They did a good job of repairing the tire for a fair price, but it took 3 hours. I saw my car in a parking space 45 minutes before being processed out...The advisors were super busy, so I didn't want to bother anyone and just waited. That was a minor issue...my main complaint is that my FOB battery was not replaced. I had told my advisor Ruben of the Low Key Battery warning when checking in, but forgot to remind him when checking out. I found out this morning that the battery was not replaced, as the warning came on again. Although a little disappointed this time, overall, I am happy with Garden Grove Hyundai. I appreciate the friendliness of the staff and management. Way better than Cerritos!

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the recent visit to

Marcy A.
Santa Ana, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Side view mirror
I was not pleased that I had already been there twice and had to wait almost 2 hours for it to be installed. I’m not happy with my Hyundai. It was not as great as I expected it to be

Very sorry to hear your experience hasn't been what you had and we expect for you. If there is anything we can do to assist you , please let us know.

Placentia, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
I'll probably give it one more try to allow new ownership more time to improve.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback, and the opportunity.

NC
Nicole C.
Newport Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Always great customer service.
N/A

Thank you for your time and feedback.

KL
Keith L.
Buena Park, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service

thank you for taking the time to give feedback, we appreciate your support and business.

MT
Melvin T.
Friendly service
I had no issue during my service,
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/09/2019

thank you for yu time and feedback.

Christina C.
Orange, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what i will title it
this deal ship has every nice and friendly employers. I don't wish the communication was a little better has well the time of waiting. But i do like coming to this location

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time.

FK
Fatima K.
Anaheim, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice worker
The problem is my maintenance he still expensive besides that, Hyundai is my favorite car and I would love to buy more car nothing but Hyundai.

Great to ear. Thank you for your time.