Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Suzanne C.
Costa Mesa, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Great service, friendly employees
I came in for an oil change. I also had a part on my car that needed replacing. I mentioned it and they located it at another dealership for me and put it on. I really appreciate it !
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/20/2018

Excellent to hear. We appreciate your support and business.

TT
Tuan T.
Fountain Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good
Good

great to hear from you. Thank you for your business and feedback.

James K.
Irvine, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Alex was great!
Timely service, friendly attitude and detailed answers to my questions.

Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate your support and business.

Dana G.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change at the dealership
Took my car for maintenance and oil change here because I used a coupon that was sent to me thru email. Service and the customer here is great. Very helpful and in time. I'll come back if have a coupon. If no coupon it'll be too pricey for my budget.

Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate your business.

Jantima M.
Mission Viejo, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good services
Good services

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

AG
Ana G.
Riverside, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and keeps me up to date with the services I need
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business and support.

Danny P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great and professional

Great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

ME
Melissa E.
Westminster, CA
Service is always great!
Ben, the service technician is always helpful and pleasant to work with. He explains everything in a way that’s easy to understand and is always friendly and honest. I do not feel like the dealer is out to take my money, and instead always feel accommodated. Plan on using this service department for a very long time!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/18/2018

Great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We also appreciate your continued support and business.

Ravindra C.
Arcadia, CA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
I am always happy to come and have my vehicle serviced at this Place. Service Technician Ben is a Great Person. He always gives his best attention o customers.

We appreciate your time for feedback. Thank you for your continued business.

TW
Twilight W.
Anaheim, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome Dealership
Thank You for always taking great care of me during my visits. Alsoi, Ben in the service dept. is a real asset to Hyundai.

We appreciate your continued business and taking the time to give feedback.

SN
Sharon N.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great customer service.
Service team did an outstanding job. I asked a few questions about other services that may need to be completed on my car. I received the answer within a few minutes.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your support and business.

TP
Thong P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Alex & the service team
fabulous service thanks

Great to hear. Thank you for your time and feedback.

RT
Robert T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The dreaded yellow light....
My engine light came on and along with it a screen that indicated I should go to the dealer. I made the appointment and went in the next morning. The customer service tech was awesome, came and explained the problem. A gas cap seal had gone bad. After doing the replacement of tge gasket, changing my oil and giving my car a wash and inside detail I was ready to go,
Great service with a smile! I loved it.
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/16/2018

Great story. Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Stanton, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
good customer service
awesome!

Excellent to hear. Thank you for your time, feedback and business.

YK
Young K.
Cypress, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good service!
Good service by Joel Aleman who is my service advisor
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/15/2018

we appreciate your taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your support and business.

Great customer service!
Marcel was great!
CRAIG A., Service Director from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your time and feedback. We appreciate your business.

GT
Gloria T.
Orange, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for a routine oil change with no appointment on a Saturday. Marcel took me in. He notified me of a recall and had the work done in about 1 hour. I was happy with the rapid service. Thank you.

Great to hear. We appreciate your time for feedback, and business.

Jong K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
engine oil change
responds all questions and service in proper manner.

Excellent to hear. thank you for your time and feedback.

Dorothy H.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Marcel!
Marcel was my service guy and he was awesome! He really helped me out and was funny and cool! He was on top of things and made me feel like I was greatly taken care of! Thanks Marcel!

Thank you for your support and business. We appreciate your feedback.

TT
Tram T.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Services
Ben and other staffs are very helpful. They provided a great service every time I brought my car in. Thank you very much!

Great to hear. Thank you for your feedback and business.