4.6

Overall Rating 4.1250014/5Overall Rating 4.1250014/5Overall Rating 4.1250014/5Overall Rating 4.1250014/5rating 4.1250014
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Russell W. Hyundai of GG provided great service from beginning to end. Will definitely return for future services!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad GERMAN was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Bryan B.
Burbank, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Meh
They’re a car dealer. They’re like every other dealer no better and no worse.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 11/04/2019

I apologize for your poor service experience. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service. I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations. We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

SP
Sophia P.
10/24/2019
Endangered my safety, NEVER get service done here!
I came in for an oil change last week on Thursday, and as always I request for my brakes to be inspected. I mentioned on phone and in person about a noise I heard in my car. After all was said and done, drove my car down the street back home.

I get in my car 3 hours later to hear an extremely loud grinding sound from my vehicle when I tapped the brakes. I called the service department to only be told they can’t do anything about it, they did nothing wrong and was told two times my car was “safe to drive”

The next morning I had to drive far for work, took it to the nearest Hyundai dealership to find out my rear brakes were completely rusted out!!!

How can you sit there and tell me you inspected my car yet another Hyundai dealership simply looks at it and sees the brakes completely rusted through?

The other dealership I went to was absolutely disgusted at the lack of ability to properly inspect a vehicle as well as how they endangered a customer.

Additionally, had I been informed of the situation with my brakes, I would have had them repaired immediately with this service department. However, due to their ineptitude, I was forced to drive an unsafe vehicle to another dealership to have it repaired properly.

Furthermore, I had my front brakes replaced by this service department a few months prior and was told my rear brakes were fine - even though I said to replace ALL of them (rotors and pads)

I’m willing to drive 40mi to Glendale Hyundai where their service department is better equipped to handle a simple inspection.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/25/2019

TW
Twilight W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Always Fabulous
Fabulous as Always...Awesome Service Dept.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Kevin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Thomas S.
Costa Mesa, CA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance upkeep
Good service and great personnel.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Jeremy was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

AE
April E.
Westminster, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Rudy Cruz was a good advisor.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Rudy was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Huntington Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/17/2019 Category: Service
No review
None
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/19/2019

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Good Service but not coordination
I set up an appointment for Oct 10, throughout their website. I got a response that David Sanchez was the designated advisor. After that I got approximately 5 emails stating different comments from reschedule to dropping my vehicle.
When arrived at the dealer I asked for David, The advisor at that moment told me that David was not there.
When the advisor checked the the computer my maintenance request was not registered (service for $69.00, included oil change, tire rotation, and check fluids). At that moment I decided for oil change only.
I have to say that the service was excellent but the fact that no trace of my request was not in the system is a little bit upsetting. Why even before checking the computer the question if "I have been there before" comes to their minds??
Next day I got a txt stating "Sorry, you miss your appointment" I replied immediately telling you that I was there that keep better coordination between your database and customers. No response from you whatsoever
Also an email stating the same "missing the appointment" tried to reply the email and what I got was an error saying that my email was undelivered because the email was incorrect.
I think you should have a better coordination between database ans your advisors. I know that the dealer is busy and you have to shuffle between customers, but you should keep better tap on your customers.
Thanks
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/16/2019

10/12/2019 Category: Service
The service is excellent
The service is always great!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad renteria  was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

BL
Bruce L.
Cypress, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service for my issue. Taken care of promptly.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad norma  was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Jimmy D.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Terrible car to start with, unhelpful service
Have an issue with the car in which the headlights and taillights burn out very frequently. I was told $185 just to evaluate the problem but told the solution was to replace all headlight and taillight assemblies, costing me several hundred more. Why am I having this problem and why should I have to pay this ridiculous price to have it fixed? I'm never buying Hyundai again. Save your money and go with Toyota.

Joseph K.

Hermosa Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service experience
RW Hyundai has always taken great care of my vehicle.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/03/2019

Artemio S.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
I have been going to this dealership for regular service maintenance and every time is a great experience. They take good care of the vehicle, keeps everything clean and orderly. They check everything to make sure that your vehicle is in good condition. I’m happy and satisfied with this dealership. Would recommend Hyundai owners to go to this dealership for service and sales.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad RUDY was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Robb S.
Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Elantra service
Mostly fine....the coffee machine was in disrepair.-
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/26/2019

LY
Lim Y.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad jeremy was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

AG
Alesia G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I am very pleased with my service at the GG center. Everyone is so professional and efficient. Thank you to everyone at GG Hyundai it’s a pleasure coming into service my car.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad RICKY  was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Joseph F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Norma Espinoza went above and beyond to help me, she was fantastic. I will ask for again when I need any service.
Thank you Norma Espinoza (W7092). She has made me a customer of your dealership for life.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad norma was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

BC
Betina C.
Tustin, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Only cares about purchases
I bought my car here and the experience of buying was smooth and great, except that the total cost of my car was not really explained to me. They kind of just made me sign the contract. Hoping to initially get a car advertised to be 13k in MSRP, turned out to be 18k. Plus when I brought it for its first service and it had an oil leak, contacting my sales guy was to no avail. He did not even reach out to me or even call. Plus service took 2 months overall, granted I was provided a rental service but I would rather have my car. The communication was bad, they told me 1 month initially for that service then it was on back order. My service guy then told me after 2 months that it would be ready, I arrive at the dealership and it's not ready. 1 week later, it is (magically) when they just told me that the part was still on back order. Then 1 week later I have to come back with my engine shuddering, and it was because it needed a SOFTWARE update? I don't understand. I am extremely unhappy with this dealership.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/19/2019