Overall Rating 4.0754709/5Overall Rating 4.0754709/5Overall Rating 4.0754709/5Overall Rating 4.0754709/5rating 4.0754709
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

KW
Kymberly W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
One Word. Ruben.
Whatever you are paying Ruben, it’s not enough. He was AMAZING. He explained everything to me. Made sure I knew what was going on with my car and what the process to get it repaired would be. He was friendly, kind and you can genuinely tell he is a hard working service writer. But still manages to be relatable and friendly even when you know he is busy. He called to update me exactly when he said he would and my car was ready to pick up exactly when he said it would be ready. I will continue to come back here just for Ruben. Everything else was great also.

FN
Felix N.
Midway City, CA
Good customer service
I like the overall service but I need the expert to explain more detail of things I want to know everytime I visit the dealer.

KH
Kevin H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick response
Affordable

AC
Adela C.
Great Service!
The person who help us speak spanish and he was super friendly and helpful.

CL
Carlos L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great mecanics
You guys have a great team and I want to thank you for all of your help.

BT
Bertha T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and they honor appt

2013 Hyundai Accent

Bonnie K.
Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dean is the only good thing about this place.
The service department is not great especially when you have to go through all of the red tape that comes with the “all inclusive warranty”. Dean was patient and did his best to explain everything to me. Unfortunately the service took almost a full week to only fix 1/4 of the quoted issues.
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 03/16/2019

I apologize for your poor service experience.  We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.  I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations.We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

Janette C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
A good experience
I appreciated how quickly I got in and out. The Service Rep was very helpful

ST
Suroj T.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service , good communciations , if you have any problem consult daniel hernadez , he is one of th best hyundai employee i have seen so far ... simply he is great ... will defiently back to hyundai garden grove ... cheera

2010 Hyundai Genesis
Awsome final result!
At the end of the day I am completely satisfied. My service rep was awesome at the beginning and the end of the time however during the day I had a hard time getting a hold of him for status updates and details. I had some frustration but in the end RWH of GG delivered.

CO
Carrie O.
Confidence
Service dpartmenent friendly and helpful

Maria L.
Great
Great.

GD
Gerald D.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Well done and in a timely fashion.
Well done, as usual.

MN
Minhthu N.
Fountain Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019 Category: Service
feedback
overall service is acceptable.

SN
Sam N.
Costa Mesa, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great job again!
Thanks very much and I will see you guys again for my next service. Highly recommended!

PE
Paula E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service with a Smile
Customer Service was great. I was received with a warm smile. I was serviced without an appointment within the hour. Information provided was accurate and representative was considerate of my budget. In the waiting lounge, there was cable TV, free WiFi, work station, free coffee, free popcorn and a play area for the kiddos. Love this place!

John P.
Fountain Valley, CA
Hyundai of GG
Convenient and friendly.

DK
Danny K.
Stanton, CA
New Staffs - Worse Customer Service
I notice the service staffs has change. The previous service staffs they are more friendlier and quicker than now. They also let you know when the car is almost done.
when I arrive there is only one person ahead of me and waited for about 5 minutes with no one acknowledge my present. Not even a good morning or someone will be with you in a minutes. Few of the staffs walk by it seem I'm an invisible person. They quote me 2 1/2 to 3 hours till my car is done. I decided to wait for it, about 1:45 minutes I was walking around at the lot and notice my car is in the parking lot. I ask my advisor Bert if the car is done. He told me he is waiting for the paperwork. Don't the service people give the paperwork to the advisor when the car is done??? is odd to me. anyway 5 minutes later he call me in and close the transaction.
DANIEL H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 03/08/2019

Mr. Kwa,

My name is Daniel, I just recently took over the Service Department and I apologize for your poor service experience.
We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.
We know you have many options and appreciate your business.

WC
Won C.
Cypress, CA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
For service of Hyundai of Garden Grove
The service staff of Garden Grover seemed to need to improve their own sense of ownership and skills.
The important thing is that all the (four) cars I bought so far are Hyundai products.

Mr/Mrs Cha,

We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service.
We know you have many options and appreciate your business.