4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

CG
Carlos G.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great
Service is always great, would definitely recommend to friends and family.
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Kevin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Cathleen C.
Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Fast service, nice people.
Ricky was my sevice person, very nice guy and very thorough. The servicing was done quickly and I had my car back in just a couple hours.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad cristian was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

LT
Long T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Service staff
I forgot the girls name that helped me. She was a short Hispanic girl. I just wanted to say she was so helpful from the get go. Top notch service. Promote that girl or give her a raise.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Norma was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

06/20/2020 Category: Service
Sonata owner
Subpar vehicles and subpar service
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/22/2020

I apologize for your poor service experience. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service. I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations. We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

Ray S.
06/20/2020
GREATNESS!!
GREAT SERVICE, GREAT STAFF, GREAT CARS, GREAT PRICE!! If you’re looking to buy a new/used car this is the place to be! They will do a GREAT job!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad     was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

John L.
Long Beach, CA
06/20/2020
Great Customer Service
I had a great experience purchasing a car from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They made my car buying experience amazing! I am a lifelong customer!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad        was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Dwayne B.
Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Kevin Molina
Once again Kevin goes above and beyond on helping me with the issues on my car; Thanks Kevin
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad kevin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Juan L.
Buena Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Best experience as customer
Norma is the greatest! She made me feel so comfortable and took care of every detail, so I didn't have to worry about anything.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/17/2020

NB
Nona B.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
N
Very nice and friendly people.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad david was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

06/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service from the advisor
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Franklin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Anaheim, CA
06/08/2020 Category: Service
If customers ask for something? Grant their request.
Unsatisfied

Santa Ana, CA
06/06/2020 Category: Service
KEVIN HAS EARNED MY TRUST BACK WITH THIS DEALERSHIP
I had a bad experience with my old advisor I think his name was Ruben i wasn't going to come back but they sent me a good promotion so I gave them another shot this time a gentleman by the name of Kevin assisted me he was very kind and very helpful from the moment I got there and he was very honest and very knowledgeable I would definitely recommend you go see Kevin for anything your car needs Thank to Kevin they earned my business back

CG
Carlos G.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Definitely will return to this dealership, customer service is great always so helpful
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. we're glad Kevin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Jemarsea S.
Chandler, AZ
06/04/2020
Approval not being HONORED
I was trying to wait and give this review in hopes that the sales person would get it right, but boy was I wrong. Ive been trying to purchase a car ( that I've already been approved for by capital one) and for some reason I've yet to get any help in buying a car that I've already secured funding from via Capital One. The person I talked to name is John and what it seems like is that he is trying to use his companies funding instead of the APPROVED OFFER from Capital One. I didn't ask him to beat it, I didn't ask for negotiations, I simply gave them the offer that was APPROVED, and they are not honoring it. its been a week now and again no resolution. The car was $27,000. Capital One approved me for $25,097 with a downpayment of $4000 which gives me a total of $29,097. John tells me that I would have to put down another $4000 dollars because " the loan only covers 90% of the total of the car". Keep in mind, Capital One has already given me an approval on that exact car! On top of that, he ran my credit again for financing, which is weird and funny business because Ive already secured financing. This is why the public don't trust the typical salesman. Instead of saying Mr. Smith I want to see if I can get a better rate or use our financing, he tried to take me on a joy ride. Total joke. Im mostly upset because I know what they are trying to do and I guess they are expecting me to fall for it. Lesson learned, I hope Mr. Westbrook is aware of the behavior at his dealership. This deal should have been done days ago being that I ALREADY GOT APPROVED FINANCING FOR THE EXACT CAR!!!!! Now the car is just going to sit there for another few weeks or months when it could've been gone.

Anaheim, CA
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
I normally don’t leave any reviews but I had have to share. I went to get my service to my car and I received a call for a job interview 20 min after getting to the dealer. So obviously I panic- I told my service guy Kevin of the job interview and he said not to worry he will prioritize my car. Well he sure did! I got my service to my car and got to my job interview! THANKN YOU KEVIN... know I hope I get the job :)
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 06/25/2020