4.6

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Best service
I
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. We're glad Kevin was able to provide an excellent customer experience

Dwayne B.
Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin Molina
Kevin is always in a good mood and always helpful; he always makes sure I get everything fixed on my car;
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/14/2020

AP
Antonio P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Norma gave a fantastic customer service, my service was completed in a timely manner
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. We're glad Norma was able to provide an excellent customer experience

NS
Nelse S.
Huntington Beach, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor was very professional kept me updated throughout my service.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/13/2020

Jonathan M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome dealer
Hey, this is Jonathan, I had a great experience for being my first time doing the service with this dealer. Franklin was very professional and commutative and he solved my concerns I had . Thanks.
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. We're glad Franklin was able to provide an excellent customer experience.

Jeri M.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
The GG service site is good.
Hyundai as a corporation is out of control. I received multiple recalls for a issue that had been done previously. (When my engine seized) I went in expecting an inspection and free car wash and oil change. My time is clearly not valued. And I didnt get anything that I didnt pay for.
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Franklin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

LP
Louisa P.
Corona, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
They solve difficult problem
They fix the problem that another dealership cannot fix!!
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 10/09/2020

Bryan B.
Burbank, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Updated review.
Update: I received a call from David, the service manger. I’m pleased that they took my review serious and want to make my experience with them better. Also, to the dealership execs, Norma, my original srv. rep. is exemplary and a non-five star rating should not reflect poorly on her.
Original review: I took my Santa Fe in for its 30,000 mile service once I got the vehicle home I realize they rotated the tires to the wrong side which is what you don’t do with steelbelted radials and they also lost a trim piece on the rear bumper. I tried calling the service rep and never received a call back. Now I wonder if they really did any work at all on my vehicle

09/20/2020 Category: Service
They’re ok, but I don’t think they complete all the maintenance they say they do
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/22/2020

I apologize for your poor service experience. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service. I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations. We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

Maria C.
Westminster, CA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
The person that help me
Franklin gave a fantastic customer service he has a great attitude to help and explain everything that my car needed . Thank so much Franklin and the person who fix my car great job awesome my car running great. My service was done in Garden Grove at Trask
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. we're glad Franklin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Genevieve G.
09/16/2020
Read this Review!!
I got the car (2017 Hybrid Ford Fusion) on August 15, 2020. The car had a check engine light 12 days after! I was in the middle of I-22 when the scary red triangular warning "Stop Safely Now" appeared and the speed dropped to 40 miles per hour. In the middle of the freeway! Took the car back to them, all they said is "it happens, the car is a used one" and they advised us to take the car to Ford since it is still covered by a warranty. I got the car back one week after (September 3) and drove it again. But then it broke down again 8 days after!! The same warning came out but this time it was so much scarier - on the I-5; it happened at 10:30 pm and I was 50 miles away from home! Cops came to protect me from a possible sideswipe as I was on the breakdown lane, placed reflectorized triangles and stayed with me until Triple A arrived to tow the car and my boyfriend came to pick me up. The day after, I tried to communicate this to Hyundai Garden Grove, and all I heard from Sales Manager Robert (they won't give me the last name) was "well, you bought the car as is." I HAVE NOT EVEN MADE MY FIRST PAYMENT YET. He said he was not even apologetic. Yes, I was a bit emotional (I was crying, all things considered), but if I heard the word sorry I might have been pacified.

I talked to a Consumer Rights Law Firm and they said we can file a case. It could be a long, strenuous one, but we can. I just need to get the name of the person I talked to. I called again, talked to a Javier and he would not give me Robert's last name, and just calmly told me to let my lawyer talk to theirs. That was when I figured that these guys are so used to a lawsuit. I checked their reviews and saw that they do have hundreds of bad reviews.

Even the sales process was horrendously stressful with these people. After we looked at the car the first time and gave them our offer, they texted us to come back because they agreed to the amount. When we got there, they tried all kinds of schemes to get you to pay more...up until the signing of the contract (which happened almost 4 hours after we arrived), they continuously attempted to put all kinds of add-ons.

I do understand the process, though, because I guess that is part of car sales training - do everything you can to squeeze more from your customer. I can understand that. But to sell a car that would break down within days of the actual sale and not be sympathetic to your customer's cause is INEXCUSABLE, INHUMAN, IMMORAL and a downright insult to U.S. BUSINESS ETHICS, HYUNDAI business ethics, HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE business ethics, RUSSELL WESTBROOK business ethics.

Gen G.
09/14/2020
Stop and Don't Get From Here!!!!
I got the car (2017 Hybrid Ford Fusion) on August 15, 2020. The car had a check engine light 12 days after! I was in the middle of I-22 when the scary red triangular warning “Stop Safely Now” appeared and the speed dropped to 40 miles per hour. In the middle of the freeway! Took the car back to them, all they said is “it happens, the car is a used one” and they advised us to take the car to Ford since it is still covered by a warranty. I got the car back one week after (September 3) and drove it again. But then it broke down again 8 days after!! The same warning came out but this time it was so much scarier – on the I-5; it happened at 10:30 pm and I was 50 miles away from home! Cops came to protect me from a possible sideswipe as I was on the breakdown lane, placed reflectorized triangles and stayed with me until Triple A arrived to tow the car and my boyfriend came to pick me up. The day after, I tried to communicate this to Hyundai Garden Grove, and all I heard from Sales Manager Robert (they won’t give me the last name) was “well, you bought the car as is.” I HAVE NOT EVEN MADE MY FIRST PAYMENT YET. He said he was not even apologetic. Yes, I was a bit emotional (I was crying, all things considered), but if I heard the word sorry I might have been pacified.

I talked to a Consumer Rights / Lemon Law Firm and they said we can file a case against Russell Westbrook Hyundai Garden Grove. It could be a long, strenuous one, but we can. I just need to get the name of the person I talked to. I called again, talked to a Javier and he would not give me Robert’s last name, and just calmly told me to let my lawyer talk to theirs. That was when I figured that these guys are so used to a lawsuit. I checked their reviews and saw that they do have hundreds of bad reviews.

Even the sales process was horrendously stressful with these people. After we looked at the car the first time and gave them our offer, they texted us to come back because they agreed to the amount. When we got there, they tried all kinds of schemes to get you to pay more…up until the signing of the contract (which happened almost 4 hours after we arrived), they continuously attempted to put all kinds of add-ons.

I do understand the process, though, because I guess that is part of car sales training – do everything you can to squeeze more from your customer. I can understand that. But to sell a car that would break down within days of the actual sale and not be sympathetic to your customer’s cause is INEXCUSABLE, INHUMAN, IMMORAL and a downright insult to U.S. BUSINESS ETHICS, HYUNDAI business ethics, HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE business ethics, RUSSELL WESTBROOK business ethics.

I hope what happened to me will not happen to their wives and daughters. But karma does its stuff – what goes round ALWAYS comes around.

Genevieve G.
09/13/2020
Stop and Don't Get From Here!!!!
If you’re planning to get from this Hyundai Garden Grove dealership, stop and read this review!!!

I talked to a Consumer Rights / Lemon Law Firm and they said we can file a case. It could be a long, strenuous one, but we can. I just need to get the name of the person I talked to. I called again, talked to a Javier and he would not give me Robert’s last name, and just calmly told me to let my lawyer talk to theirs. That was when I figured that these guys are so used to a lawsuit. I checked their reviews and saw that they do have hundreds of bad reviews.

Stanton, CA
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Therese Nguyen
Hyundai is a good vehicle. In my family total have 5 Hyundai so far. I don’t have any problems at all and I can save money on the gas too.
I recommend Hyundai to everyone!
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. we're glad Chris was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

EP
Evangelina P.
Garden Grove, CA
09/08/2020 Category: Service
They always provide and excellent service. Very professional.
I am very satisfied with the excellent customer service Christopher provided. Very professional and friendly 👏
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 09/08/2020