4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Cypress, CA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Garden grove
Thank you friendly and check perfectly

Carol W.
Cypress, CA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
My battery died; Hyundai Roadside Assistance asked which Hyundai Dealership, I chose Russell Westbrook Hyundai because their customer service is far superior to all of the other dealerships!

Lia C.
02/20/2020
Noise..
I came back to Hyundai for the same noise in my car couple days after I leave the dealer. David was very helpful. This time we drove my car around and after couple turns, we were able to pinpoint the problem.
David was above and beyond to try to fix the problem with my car. I am very pleased with David and all the staff members of Russell Westbrook Hyundai.
I really recommend this Dealer... It is good to know that we all make mistakes and we all can fix and to do better. I gave a not so good review couple day ago but now… I am glad I can truly say how much I appreciate the time David took to help me.
Thanks David and all the staff members that right now is working in my car. It will take couple days to fix it, but I am sure that when I receive my car back it will be working perfectly
Thank you all. I am looking forward to getting my car back.
Sincerely,

Lia

Lia C.
02/20/2020
Noise..
Couple days after I left the dealer I found out that my car came home with the same problem, I decided to come back to Hyundai and see if at this time I would be able to better explain what was going on with my car and actually get it fixed for good.
David was the guy in charge of helping me again and at this time, both of us was determined to get to the bottom of the problem. We drove my car around and after couple turns, we were able to pinpoint the problem.
David was above and beyond trying to fix the problem with my car. I am very pleased with David and all the staff members of Russell Westbrook Hyundai. I really recommend this Dealer... It is good to know that we all make mistakes and we all can fix and do better. Couple day ago, I also gave a not so good review but now… I am glad I can truly say how much I appreciate the time David took to help me.
Thanks David and all the staff members that right now are working in my car. It will take couple days to fix it, but I am sure that when I receive my car back it will be working perfectly.
Thank you all. I am looking forward to getting my car back.
Sincerely,
Lia
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad david  was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

02/18/2020 Category: Service
Noise
My car has a noise in the back which I thought it was the shocks, they said it was the brakes. Paid for new brakes, when I drove my car back home the noise was still there...
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/19/2020

I apologize for your poor service experience. We strive to provide every customer with 5-star service. I will certainly investigate to see where we failed to meet your expectations. We know you have many options and appreciate your business. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any further concerns, questions or help that is needed.

DT
Dennis T.
Hermosa Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Appointment
As always, the folks at Russell Westbrook Hyundai provided excellent service. Jeremy was very attentive, and had my car taken care of right on time!

ET
Eric T.
Westminster, CA
2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service reps do an outstanding job in explaining your service on your car
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Norma was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Lorraine C.
Orange, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Place was great but now just average
Been going to this dealer since i bought my car in 2014. Never had any problems until lately. Every time I had service done they would return my car washed. This time spent $1,100 for services and no car wash. Took it in for coil, spark plugs, oil change, fuel injectors serviced and a few little other things. Paid my bill, they brought my car and said I was ready to go. Started the car and the check oil light was on??? Showed it to the the service person, he took the car and returned in 10 or 15 minutes. My guess is that they never put to oil back in. Do they not check the car before letting them go???
Like I said a little disappointed. I know there are more dealers but I am loyal to them and will give them another try>
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Franklin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/15/2020

Larry C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Normal was very accommodating, she is very knowledgeable about her job and a smile that is very welcoming.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad KEVIN was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

GT
Gloria T.
Orange, CA
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Service From Norma
Norma offers exceptional customer service. She made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you.
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Norma  was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Reza M.
Irvine, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/30/2020 Category: Service
They very attend and they were kindly
Great
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad norma was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

AI
Afzal I.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Au some services and advicer excellent keep it up
Good excellent service and quick
JOSE M. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/31/2020

Los Alamitos, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Went over and above
Went over and above
DAVID S. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Garden Grove responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for choosing Garden Grove Hyundai as your service provider. were glad Kevin was able to provide an excellent customer expirience.

Buena Park, CA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The 15,000 miles service was satisfactory
The service rep was courteous and efficient,and so was the service.

LY