IB
Ian B.
10/25/2019
Honest advice and excellent work
I have dealt with Mark and his team many times over the last few years and each time have been delighted with the honest advice and excellent work. He understands your needs and will work with you to get the outcome that is in your best interest. You can trust his advice and the quality of workmanship has been consistently excellent. I have recommended many friends and they have uniformly become big fans of Mark and the Ryding team.

Mackenzie D.
07/04/2019
BEST PLACE
My friend and I experienced an electrical issue where our car stopped working on the side of the road near the shop. When we were frantic and lost in what to do, they offered an amazing helping hand. They guided us in what to do and were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to get their car fixed up. As they were truly our hero’s of the day.

Dan L.
06/28/2019
Exceeded expectations
Hi mark and crew

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent service you provided. I have in 70 years never filed a insurance claim and approached this with in-trepidation. You did an excellent job and even repaired the rust carbuncle without charge. Most most appreciated

Randolph H.
05/13/2019
A Class Act
The folks at Ryding at a class act. I had what I thought was damage to the hood of the car. Mark inspected it and explained how it was not damaged but only that some liquid had dripped on it and then proceeded to spend time cleaning it but would not charge me for their efforts. They are committed to good service and being fair.

Jessica T.
04/14/2019
Consistently Reliable
Ryding Auto Body has been our family's go to shop for the last number of years because they are reliable, fair priced, and work hard to ensure the job is done effectively and efficiently. Mark is knowledgeable & helpful throughout all elements of the process. Highly recommend!

DI
Debora I.
Mississauga, ON
03/13/2019
Amazing service!
The whole front of my car was a mess my bumper fell off and I had a bunch of dents super stressful situation but Mark made the experience stress free ! He was very kind to talk to and talked me through the process of my car getting fixed. Super affordable and great quality work. I picked my car up and it was spotless inside and out cleaned it for me! He also took care of some dents I had no charge and without me even asking!!! My car looked brand new!

Amazing service, amazing price!!

NS
Navin S.
03/13/2019
Knowledgeable and Helpful
It was a very small job for a auto-body shop. I had to get my new licence plates mounted on my car front and back, (the front did not have any holes or mounting plates, the car was from US, so no Front Licence plates) they helped me mount it, and in no time my wife and I are in and out and we didn't even have an appointment. Great guy! Great Place!

MF
Maddalena F.
02/02/2019
Purchase of 2018 Toyota Rav 4
We were very pleased with the selection of vehicles and the great condition they were in. Mark was knowledgeable and very helpful with all our inquiries.
When we decided to purchase our new vehicle, Mark promptly prepared all the necessary paperwork with great efficiency.
In addition he recommended Rust proofing and arranged to have it done for us.
I highly recommend Ryding Auto Body to everyone and Mark is a pleasure to deal with.

C C.
02/01/2019
Spread the word. A true gem in an industry that is typically untrustworthy
Mark is responsive and reliable. Sticks to his quote and under-promises and over-delivers. Treats his customer with respect and behaves to develop a relationship that is for the long term.
Recommend him highly

DK
Dan K.
01/22/2019
Friendly, fast and priced right
They are friendly and did a great job on the repairs. Their estimated time frame for completion of the repairs was impressive and they completed the work in about half the time estimated. Definitely recommend.

Janice B.
01/04/2019
Outstanding service, Family owned
I have been a customer for more than 30 years because of the high quality, honest, and friendly service. A family owned and operated business, they care about their customers. They have consistently earned my loyalty and that of my friends and neighbors.

ME
maxim E.
12/15/2018
Best i have dealt with
Excellent work and service. Needed one side new front door & fix rest of side. Other side rust work . Took a few days longer but well worth the wait. Car looks new. Will be getting all my body work there. IN future my servicing too.

PV
Peter V.
12/15/2018
Excellent job !
Friendly accommodating service, car ready ahead of schedule and the work is absolutely perfect.
Best body shop in the city.

GR
Gianluca R.
12/08/2018
Best balance of quality, cost and customer service
Several months ago I was rear ended and had to take my car to a body shop. I instinctively knew to go to Ryding as I've being going to them in the past and they have consistently delivered exactly what I've asked for. Exceeding my expectations in terms of quality, at the best possible price, while being extremely transparent in terms of recommendations and provide kind customer service. Ryding auto bodyhas been around so long likely due to the fact that it has a strong balance of all these great attributes and is a one of a kind Auto body shop in all of Ontario.

Alistair M.
12/08/2018
Integrity
Mark and his team are superb. They do excellent work on very reasonable business terms. And they are extremely customer friendly. There is a family feel to this place and no wonder. It's a multi generation business - and that's a testament to their know-how and integrity.

GK
George K.
11/20/2018
Continue to Deliver
Have been going to Ryding for well over 15 years. Mark and his team are great. Honest, reliable, excellent work and fairly priced.

AK
Art K.
10/03/2018
Luv these guys' work
I have, unfortunately, had to turn to Marco and his team to repair various vehicles I have owned over many years. Just had a car repaired after having been stolen/vandalized. Marco and his team are a delight to deal with especially considering the stressful circumstances. They are an honourable bunch who do amazing work, on budget and on time!

AK
Allie K.
09/22/2018
Excellent Service, Amazing Staff
I have been going to Ryding Auto Body for years and have never been disappointed. Excellent work and amazing customer service. The staff always have a smile and are always willing to help. 10/10 service. Highly recommend!

WL
Wolf L.
09/07/2018
Great job, happy experience
Have three cars in my family and used different body shops over the last 50 years. Mark at Ryding has been my best experience. Fair price and a fantastic job the two times I have been there. The last time I didn't get a quote anywhere else, even if they where cheaper I would still have gone to Ryding. They also found and fixed some minor things I was not aware of when I brought it in and didn't add it to my bill.

SK
Shelley K.
08/01/2018
Amazing service
Had my car fixed at Ryding Auto Body and they are extremely reliable. I would certainly recommend their work and service!!!

They told me the job would take a couple of days and it was! I was presented with a very, very clean car inside and out!!

Thanks Ryding!!