MF
Maddalena F.
02/02/2019
Purchase of 2018 Toyota Rav 4
We were very pleased with the selection of vehicles and the great condition they were in. Mark was knowledgeable and very helpful with all our inquiries.
When we decided to purchase our new vehicle, Mark promptly prepared all the necessary paperwork with great efficiency.
In addition he recommended Rust proofing and arranged to have it done for us.
I highly recommend Ryding Auto Body to everyone and Mark is a pleasure to deal with.

C C.
02/01/2019
Spread the word. A true gem in an industry that is typically untrustworthy
Mark is responsive and reliable. Sticks to his quote and under-promises and over-delivers. Treats his customer with respect and behaves to develop a relationship that is for the long term.
Recommend him highly

DK
Dan K.
01/22/2019
Friendly, fast and priced right
They are friendly and did a great job on the repairs. Their estimated time frame for completion of the repairs was impressive and they completed the work in about half the time estimated. Definitely recommend.

Janice B.
01/04/2019
Outstanding service, Family owned
I have been a customer for more than 30 years because of the high quality, honest, and friendly service. A family owned and operated business, they care about their customers. They have consistently earned my loyalty and that of my friends and neighbors.

ME
maxim E.
12/15/2018
Best i have dealt with
Excellent work and service. Needed one side new front door & fix rest of side. Other side rust work . Took a few days longer but well worth the wait. Car looks new. Will be getting all my body work there. IN future my servicing too.

PV
Peter V.
12/15/2018
Excellent job !
Friendly accommodating service, car ready ahead of schedule and the work is absolutely perfect.
Best body shop in the city.

GR
Gianluca R.
12/08/2018
Best balance of quality, cost and customer service
Several months ago I was rear ended and had to take my car to a body shop. I instinctively knew to go to Ryding as I've being going to them in the past and they have consistently delivered exactly what I've asked for. Exceeding my expectations in terms of quality, at the best possible price, while being extremely transparent in terms of recommendations and provide kind customer service. Ryding auto bodyhas been around so long likely due to the fact that it has a strong balance of all these great attributes and is a one of a kind Auto body shop in all of Ontario.

Alistair M.
12/08/2018
Integrity
Mark and his team are superb. They do excellent work on very reasonable business terms. And they are extremely customer friendly. There is a family feel to this place and no wonder. It's a multi generation business - and that's a testament to their know-how and integrity.

GK
George K.
11/20/2018
Continue to Deliver
Have been going to Ryding for well over 15 years. Mark and his team are great. Honest, reliable, excellent work and fairly priced.

AK
Art K.
10/03/2018
Luv these guys' work
I have, unfortunately, had to turn to Marco and his team to repair various vehicles I have owned over many years. Just had a car repaired after having been stolen/vandalized. Marco and his team are a delight to deal with especially considering the stressful circumstances. They are an honourable bunch who do amazing work, on budget and on time!

AK
Allie K.
09/22/2018
Excellent Service, Amazing Staff
I have been going to Ryding Auto Body for years and have never been disappointed. Excellent work and amazing customer service. The staff always have a smile and are always willing to help. 10/10 service. Highly recommend!

WL
Wolf L.
09/07/2018
Great job, happy experience
Have three cars in my family and used different body shops over the last 50 years. Mark at Ryding has been my best experience. Fair price and a fantastic job the two times I have been there. The last time I didn't get a quote anywhere else, even if they where cheaper I would still have gone to Ryding. They also found and fixed some minor things I was not aware of when I brought it in and didn't add it to my bill.

SK
Shelley K.
08/01/2018
Amazing service
Had my car fixed at Ryding Auto Body and they are extremely reliable. I would certainly recommend their work and service!!!

They told me the job would take a couple of days and it was! I was presented with a very, very clean car inside and out!!

Thanks Ryding!!

BC
Beverley C.
07/09/2018
GREAT Reliable Family run Professional Repair Business
My husband and I have been taking cars to Ryding for over 10 years, after trying a few other shops around town. The service is top notch. I come away knowing what needs to be done and why, how much it will cost and how long it will take. They are very busy but very reliable in getting work done as promised. Recently my Malibu sprung a major leak, in fact it turned out to be 2 leaks. Big job included removing seats, was done efficiently and for a good price (we never feel like they are trying to pull one over on us).

Robbie S.
05/16/2018
AMAZING Business!!
My family has been using Ryding Auto Body for over 25 years. We started with Rocky and now his son Mark. They are honest, helpful, professional, and always do a great job! They just fixed my convertible roof that got bent and repaired it in a simple and efficient way. They are fair in pricing and with no surprise extra costs! The car always looks like new!! They do their work in a timely manner and are always helpful and pleasant to work with! Wouldn't go anywhere else! My whole family and friends go there now!

Raul G.
05/14/2018
Great Experience!
Got my car fixed there a couple of months ago and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Raul
thank you for your feed back.  so happy we were able to meet your expectations.
Please take care and drive safetly.
Tara

Stuart W.
05/11/2018
Fair estimate. Good labour rates. Terrific job done on time

Stuart,
we do appreciate your response and comments.Thank you very much. Glad we meet your expections and you are happy.
Take care, and drive safetly
tara

GH
Gavril H.
05/10/2018
Excellent service and provides value for money
Mark and his team make sure to provide you the best services in a timely manner.

Dr. Hercz
thank you very much for your comment.
As you know our customer is our first priority and their satisfaction.
thank you.
Tara

MV
Melissa V.
04/02/2018
Great place- Highly Recommend it
Brought my car to Ryding Auto Body. They were great! My car was fixed quickly with great attention to detail. My car looks brand new and was spotless when I picked it up. Would definitely recommend Ryding Auto Body.

EB
Earl B.
03/14/2018
Don't go anywhere else...
Honest, professional and capable.