Ryding Auto Body

Latest Review about 1 month ago
Tom C. on 12/19/2017
"Very impressive!"
My car had a couple of dents on the hood and some scratches and dents on the passenger door. I arrived at Ryding after work just after their official closing time and thought I was out of luck.
However, Mark (the owner) was still there and did not have a problem staying a little longer to look at the damage and provide me with a written quote.
After the insurance gave their ok, I dropped the car off on a Sunday and they went to work. I was quite confident because the insurance appraiser knew them and said my 4 year old car would look like new afterwards (which I seriously doubted at that point). I have been told it would take 7 to 10 days, so I was happy to hear it was finished after 8 days!
I came for pick up late morning on Saturday so I had good light to check their work. It was a positive surprise and looked far better than expected. There was not the slightest difference in colour noticeable and not a single, tiny dent. They even fixed a small damage at the front bottom that I did not tell them about!

Overall, it was a very pleasant and positive experience: uncomplicated, professional, reliable, no annoying sales blabla and an excellent result - my car absolutely looks brand new. Very impressive!

I am hard pressed to find anything critical. Only one thing I would suggest to future customers: be careful with parking and getting in and out of your car. It is a small place and they do not have a lot of space.

Thanks again for the great work and I will be back if the need arises.
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 01:58 PM
Karen H. on 11/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Trustworthy Dependable and Helpful with all Aspects of Automobile Servicing "
I have been very happy with all the service help I have received from Ryding I trust them , they are dependable , helpful and value their customers satisfaction
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 01:02 PM
Zach F. on 11/06/2017
"Great Job"
Ryding is best in class when it comes to reliability, service, and speed. Every time I have worked with them they have done a fantastic job.
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 02:10 PM
PC L. on 11/06/2017
"Excellent shop"
Top CAA recommended shop. I wanted perfect repair and paint for my Camaro Z28. Mark & his team was the right choice and certainly did an excellent job on this vintage! All of their friendly staff were a pleasure to deal with and care about their work. Mark was accommodating and provided expert advice. I would not hesitate in recommending Ryding Auto for your repairs.
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 01:29 PM
Jo W. on 11/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Highly Recommend Ryding Auto"
Mark and his team provided great service and excellent workmanship. I have recommended Ryding to both friends and family.
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 09:56 AM
Miguel T. on 11/05/2017
"My car like new"
My Mazda got damaged. The dealership pointed me to Ryding Autobody. They were timelt, curtious and professional. The car was left like new. I highly recommend them.
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 05:07 AM
j i. on 11/05/2017
"Great place"
Finally there is a place that is a true family run place that serves people the way they should. The Staff was great to see Father and son working together was really great. Service , on time , great workk
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 04:17 AM
Jeff F. on 11/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great work, great value"
Mark and his crew did a great job on my car at a very reasonable price. Shopped around, but found Ryding to be the best. Very honest too.
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 07:44 PM
Heather V. on 11/04/2017
"Reliable quick work"
My sons car needed body work. Mark was efficient and thorough. Definitely recommend him!
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 05:11 PM
Luis S. on 07/20/2017
"another oops"
Ryding has done a great job for me on three unfortunate unrelated "incidents" this year. the price has been good and the service excellent
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 09:55 AM
George K. on 06/23/2017
"Quality & Honesty"
From Saabs and Hondas, to Jeeps and Mercedes, for over 20 years having been going with confidence to Rocky and Mark at Ryding. Excellent work and people.
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:44 AM
Karen V. on 06/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Reliable, fast service and competitive prices."
My family has been bringing our cars to Ryding for years and the service is always great. They are fast, reliable and have competitive pricing. Highly recommend.
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:43 PM
Spencer H. on 06/22/2017
"Best shop in Toronto "
Mark was very thorough and helpful throughout the process of fixing my car. I'd like to thank him and everyone at Ruding auto body for all of their help. My car was ready 3 days before it was supposed to be done. And it looks brand new.
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 01:48 PM
Maureen T. on 02/19/2017
"Top NOtch Service"
My father had been a customer of Ryding for several years, and the tradition continues. I recently had my daughter's car fixed there and then brought my mom's car for some touch ups.Mark and Rocky are delightful to deal with, very honest, and obliging, and the workmanship is superb. I would definitely recommend Ryding Auto Body without hesitation. your car will be in good hands!
Service Date: 02/19/2017
Review Created: 02/19/2017 12:51 PM
A M. on 02/14/2017
"Customer Service"
I've used Ryding Auto Body for a couple of years for whenever my vehicle needed to be serviced and have been impressed with their service and prices for which why I always go back to them when needed.
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 02/14/2017 11:30 PM
Trevor G. on 02/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional, Honest and On-time Estimates "
Thanks Mark for taking care of my old beauties (1994 Jeep YJ and 1996 Lexus). They have been well taken care of by you and Rocky. You guys are professional, honest and on-time with your estimates.

Thanks,
TG
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 12:18 PM
Trevor G. on 02/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional, Honest and On-time Estimates "

Thanks,
TG
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/14/2017 11:43 AM
Jodi L. F. on 02/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Ryding Auto Body Delivers ~!"
Ryding Auto has been my "GO TO" body shop for 20 years plus and will continue so long as Rocky and Mark are at the helm. Ryding Auto delivers excellence in service and performance while supporting customer needs and insurance involvement. My recent accident estimate was prepared by Mark in advance of the appointment with the adjuster, which Mark then sent by email along with current photos of the accident damage. The adjuster approved the work estimate on a record basis. Thanks Rocky and Mark!!
Service Date: 02/05/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 03:08 AM
Robert S. on 02/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Always Professional, Flawless and well priced "
I have taken my car to Ryding over the last 20 years and have always found them to be most competitive in price, extremely professional, always on time, and their worl superb.
Service Date: 01/26/2017