DONITA LOUANN S.
01/21/2019
S&S can take care of most jobs from small to large!
When you need several repairs done, S&S can take care of it. I took my truck in for powertrain work and forgot to ask for oil change. When they called to tell me it was ready, they did not have a problem when I asked if they had time to change the oil. I was still able to pick it up the same day! They are awesome.

Chevrolet S-10
01/21/2019
great service
ghreat service

Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
01/16/2019
Excellent Service!!! Great Prices and Quick Turnaround... 5 STARS!!
Had a Tire go Bad on my Work Truck which is a Dually Truck with 19.5 inch Tires... They Ordered Tire and Put on the Same Day!!!! I Highly Recommend them!!! Prices are "Always Reasonable" and staff is Friendly and Professional.. They also Got me up and Running Quickly., as this bad tire was stopping me from working!!!

FP
Fredrick P.
Woodruff, SC
Scion tC
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fredrick said the person that was helping him didn't sign him in and he was almost late for work.

DAVID OR SHARON H.
01/13/2019
Good company
S &S Tire is very helpful. They have worked on our truck. They do a good job. They also help save us money.

Marquis P.
Taylors, SC
Nissan Maxima
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Marquis said the employees were honest. They provided good service.

Dan S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he takes all his needs to the business.

BF
BRANDON F.
Inman, SC
Chrysler Pacifica
01/06/2019
Remembering the people
Every time I come in there they always know who I am and the vehicle I drive that speaks volumes to me as a customer they have my business for life!!!!

JASON H.
Hyundai Genesis
01/04/2019
Friendly service with a smile!
I was very satisfied with my service I received.

MEGAN D.
01/04/2019
Couldn’t Be Happier Thanks To S&S!
Not only did they handle my car needs perfectly, but they also did so fast, and friendly, and most importantly - kept us up to date on all info regarding it (price, issues, etc) across the whole process. I’d been looking for a good place to use as a mechanic, and I think I’ve found them now!

BRAD M.
Ford Econoline
12/27/2018
Once again Impressed!!!
Ricky and the guys went out of their way to help us with our service vehicle. It originally went in for one issue of which they fixed pretty fast. This is an old vehicle and the next portion is where they went above and beyond. For two separate parts they searched until they found them and then drove to these locations one of which was about an hour away. For one part they drove approximately 2 hours, round trip, just to fix our vehicle. Outstanding work gentlemen. Keep up the great work. Our service will continue.

SCOTT W.
Wellford, SC
12/26/2018
Friendly and professional
Had a nail in my sidewall of my tire
They installed a new tire fast
Highly recommended

BILL M.
Campobello, SC
12/19/2018
Great customer service.
Great people and they do an excellent job. They are very knowledgeable on every kind of service.

CA
Cliatt A.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cliatt said that he was very satisfied with his service at the place.

Roland S.
Kia Sorento
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Roland said has been there many times the last 15 years and has always been treated really well. Good folks over there.

JOE M.
Ram 1500
12/05/2018
Customer service
Y'all are amazing at your customer service attitude..any and all questions answered and very engaged with there customers.rigjt on Ricky and team

Jamie H.
Marietta, SC
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff was pleasant to deal with and professional. They were quick and cleaned up everything.

DT
Doug T.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Doug said they did what he needed and did a very good job.

RAMON R.
Dodge Avenger
11/30/2018
Great service Great people!!
Would not take our vehicles to anyone else. Always great service and great people you can trust.

AP
AMANDA P.
Taylors, SC
11/21/2018
Oil change and new tires
I received personalized service and I would recommend this place to anyone.