RANDY G.
Spartanburg, SC
Dodge Caliber
06/14/2019
Good Service
Good service at a fair price.

LINDA B.
05/30/2019
Very satisfied
This was my first visit to S&S auto and I was very pleased with the service and professionalism I received. The follow up was excellent, the service provided was very professional and just what we needed. I would highly recommend S&S Tire and Automotive.

EH
EVAN H.
Honda Element
05/25/2019
Nice guys and good work
I came here to get my new alternator installed for my Honda Element and these guys were friendly and professional at the same time. It’s been a couple days since I got my car back and there haven’t been any problems. The limited lifetime warranty that comes with it is a big plus too.

DEBBY P.
Travelers Rest, SC
05/24/2019
Personal care
It was a pretty long wait, but I knew it would be going in. I appreciate the care they provide for my vehicle.

SUSAN C.
Nissan JUKE
05/18/2019
Friendly and efficient. Love mom...nice to see her friendly face when I get there!
Friendly family business.

KL
Ken L.
Easley, SC
Buick LeSabre
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Ken said everything was fine and he would recommend them.

Mark L.
Campobello, SC
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they did what they were supposed to do at this business.

MIKE S.
05/08/2019
New Tires
I recently moved to Greer and had to leave a mechanic that I went to for over 25 years. I was looking for a replacement, somewhere I could trust the shop to be truthful and not pushy. I think I found just the place! Everybody I dealt with was pleasant, professional and low-key. Just my kind of place!
Also, they gave me the right tires at a good price. I will definitely be back!

SK
SUE K.
Suzuki SX4
05/08/2019
Tires and cleaning brakes and windshield wiper replacement

Stephen W.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said this business always does a good job.

04/29/2019
Did exactly what was needed
Replaced All 4 tires and replaced rack and pinion, have been using S&S for years, never been let down with their service

AO
ADAM O.
04/16/2019
Really helpful.
Did the job same day, clear diagnosis, fair price, a ride home, and honesty. Can't improve on that. Highly recommended.

Mike M.
Lyman, SC
Mazda Tribute
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did what they said they would do.

RAMON R.
04/12/2019
Great people, great service
Only people we let work on our car and truck. Trustworthy, great job!!!!

Marquis P.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Marquis said the experience was okay. The oil change was is the only thing they were unhappy about. She was unaware of the different oils and was given the most expensive.

JANET B.
Always great service

Nissan Pathfinder
04/04/2019
Time consuming
Service is good but had to wait as the do t take appointment

JANET M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2019
Good work, good prices, good people
S&S has been doing the service on our vehicles for several years now. The reason we keep going back? They do a great job! We, as a family, highly recommend S&S Tire for your auto service needs.

BC
BOBBY C.
04/01/2019
Friendly people
Friendly down to earth people. They are very knowledgeable. I would gladly bring any of my vehicles here for maintenance.

MJ
MATT J.
Greenville, SC
03/22/2019
Excellent service!
I had an oil change today. As usual, the service was friendly, professional and considerate. This is my go-to garage.