Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5rating 3.6428557rating 3.6428557
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service per usual. Had the service done ahead of schedule so Scaffidi could do it instead of Florida dealer.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to provide great service to you and your vehicle.  Thank you

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Never returning
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello, I apologize if your service visit was less than expected.  Can you please let me know more detail about the issues?  I would like to address your concerns and see how we can fix them.  Thank you for your time.

Dennis H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Super place.
Very clean reception area, with knowledgeable and friendly people working there
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Dennis for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated your Elantra.

MA
Marjorie A.
Adams, WI
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Just had my first oil change done. The Service Department was very friendly and helped set an appointment time to fit my schedule and provided shuttle service to and from work for me also.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Marjorie for the positive feedback.   I'm delighted you had a pleasant service appointment and enjoyed the shuttle.

TJ
Timothy J.
Fast service
It seemed faster than I expected.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Timothy for the positive review.  I'm glad our service to your vehicle was quick.

WD
William D.
2009 Hyundai Azera
Bill D
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you William for taking the time to leave us feedback.  For the tires, the rating on the door is when the tires are cold.  When the car has been driven, the air in the tires heats up enough that the pressure increases so when we fill the tires we fill them to the warm rating.  That way when the car is sitting, the PSI in the tires wont drop below the rating on the door.  I apologize for our lack of communication on this.  If you would like to discuss this last service appointment, please give us a call and we will be more than happy to address any questions.

Waupaca, WI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The service center went above and beyond to help find out the problem with my gas tank and correct it!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  I'm happy you are satisfied with the way we treated your Santa Fe.

DK
Donna K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Another SUPER JOB by CRAIG and DAVE in the Scaffidi Hyundai Service Department
My 2013 Hyundai Sonata needed some major warranty service work. CRAIG did his usual excellent job of listening to my initial concerns, and then explaining the repair work that was going to be done. The work required significant disassembly of components in the engine compartment. Scaffidi tech, DAVE, did an extremely professional job of getting everything apart....and, more importantly, everything back together just right. You cannot tell that major service work was done under the hood. Plus, the car sounds and drives "as new", after Dave's work. Thanks for a job WELL DONE, Craig and Dave!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Donna for the quality feedback.  I'm delighted your Sonata is back on the road running great.  I'll let Craig know you are happy with his service to you.  Thank you

2014 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil change special
Staff is friendly.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I apologize the cost wasn't explained ahead of time.  In the future we will try better to communicate this beforehand.  Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Thank you

John S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
100,000 mile checkup and update
as I am approaching 100,000 miles on my Sante Fe I wanted to have the coolant changed, spark plugs changed and brakes replaced. I worked with Mark on determining what else I should be looking at and we developed a work plan . A date was set and the service was done by mid afternoon. I discovered that senior citizens also are eligible for a discount which was appreciated. Everything was checked and I should be good for another 100,000 miles.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you John for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated your Santa Fe.  Thank you

MZ
Mary Z.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt and skillful.
I had no lights. Service man diagnosed and changed lamps while I waited.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Mary for the positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to fix the issue with your lights.

Janis K.
Almond, WI
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Courteous Service
I was in and out within an hour. They are always so nice and really do a great job.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Janis for the quality feedback.  I'm glad your service was quick and everyone was friendly.

Steve S.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The people here make all the difference. I treated very well, my time was respected, I felt they went above and beyond.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Steve for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm happy to hear you and your vehicle were treated well.

Shelba S.
Colby, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Best Care, respectful, quick and dependable service.
Dealership has adopted me from the East Coast. They have been awesome with servicing my vehicle! Love Scaffidi!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you Shelba for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated your Santa Fe.

MK
Marilyn K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
nice place
very nice people
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with how we treated your vehicle.

James S.
Janesville, WI
2007 Hyundai Entourage
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service extended
We have been very pleased with the service. There has always been a personable touch extended along with excellent service. Craig has treated us like he would treat his own parents. We appreciate that.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you James for the quality feedback.  I'm glad you are happy with our service and the service level Craig has provided to you.

NL
Nadine L.
Nekoosa, WI
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Very courteous. Nice place to wait for car. Love puzzles to work at. On time.

Easy to get in.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Sonata.

Roger H.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi
Honest and upright! They were quick to notify me of a mistake they made and were kind to reduce my bill because of the extra time it took to rectify the problem. Admirable!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.   I'm delighted to hear your service was honest and quick.

Janice L.
Iola, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Excellent service as usual.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Janice for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service excellent.  Thank you for your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Took longer than I thought
I love this place and will always go here for my car needs. My last oil change caught me off guard with how long it took. Was expecting a 45minute to 1 hour wait time when in actuality I waited just shy of 2 hours. Had I know it would take that long I would not have brought my 3 month old or would have planned with a friend to drop it off.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback and bringing this to our attention.  I apologize the appointment took longer than it should have.  We will look into what took so long and reach out to you.  Thank you