Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5rating 3.6428557rating 3.6428557
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Love Scaffidi’s
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m glad you are happy with our service department.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
No Complaints
They took me in right on time. It was done in the time they predicted. The price was reasonable.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Kathleen for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delight to hear you are happy with our service to your Tucson.

Shelba S.
Colby, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Safety and Reliability
Customer oriented with quick reliable service. Informed me of a recall on my vehicle which they took care of on the spot.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Shelba for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

WS
William S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
waiting time
I just was not happy with the time it took for the work I had done.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to leave us feedback. I apologize for the wait time on your last visit. We should have done a better job of communicating the expected wait time before we began the oil change and tire rotation. If you would like to further discuss this, feel free to contact our service manager.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Mitchell is a great sales person.
Mitchell was very kind and helped me wonderfully.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I'm delighted to hear you are happy with Mitchell's service to you.

SD
Sharon D.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Always fast and friendly
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Sharon for the positive review.  I'm delighted to hear you are happy with our service to your Tucson.

GJ
Gerald J.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly clean efficient service
Easy to enter for service and a good lounge for customers, and a clean place and friendly atmosphere. The repairs and services are done quickly. They also provide transportation locally for longer service on your automobile, instead of waiting in the lounge area.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you Gerald for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m glad you are happy with the service to your Sonata.

Bruce S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional staff and quick, quality service.
The service was quick and well done. The counter staff was professional and friendly.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank Bruce for the quality feedback.  I'm delighted your service appointment went quickly and was done well.

MA
Marjorie A.
Adams, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai Service
Very helpful Service Writers. Always work to get my appointment scheduled at a convenient time and have the vehicle ready to go on time.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Marjorie for the positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with our service to your Elantra.

Clarence S.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful
They always are able to answer questions and help me even when I’m not there for appointment.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Clarence for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted we were able to answer all your questions and help you out.

RE
Roger E.
Waupaca, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2019 Category: Service
I drove in from another town 25 minutes away without an appointment and they were able to rearrange and get my car in for an oil change. I felt bad that I through a "wrench" in their system, but they made it work.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you Roger for the positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle in for service.  Thank you for your business.

DE
Dean E.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Very friendly and great service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review.  I’m glad you had friendly and great service.

Keith M.
Wausau, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service, made changes in appointment times for me and even took the car in early. The only thing missing was the car wash.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you Keith for the positive review. I'm glad we were able to get the vehicle in early.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people..not your typical automotive dealership
Keep up the good work.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service staff.

KG
Kristin G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/31/2018 Category: Service
satsified
The staff was very courteous and did all the things I needed in a timely manner. The waiting room was nice and comfortable.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Kristin for the positive review.  I'm happy you to hear the staff was courteous and your service was done on time.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai
They make me feel secure & do a great job.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Appointments are generally very timely.
I was just a little frustrated that I had an issue that the service department person told me was serious and it really was unsafe to drive my car until they could get it in but they had no time available until the end of the following week. I wish a bit more customer service would be done to ask the customer if they have another vehicle to drive, which I don't, and maybe offer a loaner car. I had to call back the next day and ask for one as I was too afraid to drive my car. Otherwise everyone was very good to talk to and service was excellent.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I'm glad they were able to take care of the issue. I apologize for the lack of communication from our service department.

PK
Penny K.
Amherst, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Accident
I noticed that by my left tail light, a piece or rope or fabric of some kind is coming out so I will have to return to have it fixed.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you Penny for the review. I apologize you have to bring it back for the fabric by the tail light.

NK
Norman K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, smart staff that explain things well.
We are always impressed with the staff at Scaffidi. It starts with Don and Sam and continues with the support staff and mechanical folks. They are always eager to explain things in a way that we can understand. And the free car wash is a great perk!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you Norman for the positive review.  I’m glad you are happy with our service staff.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

CZ
Chris Z.
Loyal, WI
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Everything went great. The service was free because of my warranty on my 2018 Elantra. The service guy that check me out was a funny guy. He told me the total amount due was like $260 callers then he said Merry Christmas and I left. Lol.... Thank you all for the great service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you Chris for your feedback. I’m glad everything went well with your service.