Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5rating 3.5384577rating 3.5384577
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Thomas for the positive review.  I'm delighted you found our service to be great.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
People were friendly and very helpful.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted to hear our service to you was timely and efficient.

WW
Wayne W.
La Quinta, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
We are from California and I needed service on my Hyundai. I was lucky to make an appointment and the service and price was great.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Wayne for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  We appreciate your business.

SD
Stephanie D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
They have great customer service!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our customer service.

WS
William S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The people I talked to all are very professional.
My appointment was right on time, and I really appreciate the free car wash.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you William for taking the time to leave us your thoughts about our service.  We appreciate your kind words and are glad you are happy with the way we treated your vehicle.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil & filter change & 12 point check
Pleasant to work with & close to work.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with the oil change and multi-point inspection.

DJ
Debra J.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai Service
Scaffidi continues to offer consistently great service. Highly recommend Scaffidi Service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Debra for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad our service to your vehicle was great.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
They are thorough and finish ahead of time.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I' delighted your service was thorough and finished on time.  Thank you

KH
Kristen H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Car was over 50,000 miles and got it serviced and checked up. The service at Scaffidi provides a peace of mind and I appreciate the feed back they give after the car has been looked over. Their suggestions are helpful, making me feel they take pride in their work and care for their clients. It would be nice if prices were cheaper or at least Scaffidi could provide coupons or discounts (like a punch card, 'you've had 9 oil changes get the 10th on free!'). Overall, I am satisfied with the service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you Kristen for taking the time to leave us feedback.  We try our best to take pride in our work.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle. Thank you

Poulsbo, WA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
A GREAT PLACE TO MAINTAIN YOUR HYUNDAI AUTOMOBILE
I'm a non-WI resident, but found myself in Central WI when it was time to perform some scheduled maintenance on my '08 Hyundai Santa Fe. Scheduling the appointment from out-of-state was easy. Appointment check-in was quickly accomplished. Work was thoroughly accomplished in a short period of time. The customer waiting area was comfortable, stocked with beverages and snacks and provided a good spot to get some work done or to relax pending the completion of need vehicle maintenance. I had a positive vehicle maintenance experience at Scaffidi Hyundai and would certainly utilize them, again, should the need arise.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  It means a lot to us that you had a pleasant experience with us.  We try to make appointments stress free and quick.  Thank you for your business.

Laurie M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and courteous
Had my Hyundai serviced for it’s 60,000 mile checkup and to have the brake pads and rotors replaced. They called me prior to doing the service to explain what was being fixed and the cost, then called me again when it was done to explain that I everything went well and my car was ready to be picked up.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Laurie for the feedback.  We try our best to communicate and provide a non-stressful experience.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to you.

Wausau, WI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is always prompt and professional.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delighted to hear your service was prompt and professional.

SJ
Samantha J.
Excellent Service- I won’t go anywhere else
The staff and mechanics at Scaffidi give top notch service. I am always treated with respect and my vehicle is serviced in a timely manner.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Samantha for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm delighted you are happy with our staff and the way we treat you and your vehicle.  Thank you for your business.

Ray R.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and personable in the service dept.
Scaffidi does an excellent job in the dealership and service dept. Our last visit was for a senser replacement and it is good. My issue is with handling of my 2018 Santa Fe Sport. It is the car. It just not drive well on the highway. Ray 715-244-3977
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Ray for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to you.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel and timely service.
Great service...comfortable, accommodating waiting area....
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I'm glad you found our service great and our customer lounge comfortable.

Michael P.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
I love the friendly service!
Amazing place
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Michael for taking the time to leave us a review.  We try to have a friendly atmosphere.  I'm glad you are pleased with our service to you.

Robert W.
Minocqua, WI
Friendly service
Service was great
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Robert for the positive review.  I'm glad our service to you was great.

Shelba S.
Colby, WI
Shelba Schilling
Always feel taken care of. Great customer service and fast service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Shelba for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated you and your vehicle.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata.
Scaffidi hit the ball out of the park again. There service personnel have no equals. Needless to say I am very happy the way this turned out and I hope to have the same relationship with this dealer/service dept that I have thoughely enjoyed in the past. 11 stars to you Scaffidi for a job well done. And a special thanks to the Manager of the service dept for his patience and professional handling of this job. It won't be forgotten. Thank you all very much...
Jim

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable service.
It's all there. It's too bad, we never went anyplace before than Scaffidi. My dad has steered people there for new cars and service. I hate to see this.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Good morning, I apologize we have not yet determined the reason for the engine light being on.  We want to make sure we get this fixed for you and get your vehicle back on the road.  We will reach out to you to determine a solution.  Thank you

OF
Orlando F.
Wausau, WI
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service was always good
Sold the car
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Orlando for the positive review. I'm glad you were always happy with our service to your car. Thank you for your business.