Overall Rating 3.6363618/5Overall Rating 3.6363618/5Overall Rating 3.6363618/5rating 3.6363618rating 3.6363618
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Thomas for the positive review.  I'm delighted you found our service to be great.

CA
Cindy A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to you.

EB
Eric B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Every employee is professional, friendly, timely and its a bright, clean operation!
Scheduled maintenance was completed on time, the Santa Fe works perfectly and the vehicle was spotless as it has been every time Scaffidi does maintenance on it!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Eric for the kind feedback.  We do our best to make everyone feel welcomed.  I'm glad you had a good experience with us.

Roger H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi
I was completely satisfied in all respects with my experience at Scaffidi.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm delighted you had a good experience with us.  Thank you

AW
Adam W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The car looked beautiful afterward and I felt confident the issue was handled.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Adam for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our handling of your vehicle.

MK
Michael K.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Scaffidi is a great dealer for sales and service. All of the staff is friendly and helpful!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Michael for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted you are happy with everyone at our dealership.  Thank you for your business.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad our service was to your liking.

Julie K.
Wausau, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Best in Customer service
Exceptional, caring and friendly staff.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you Julie for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be exceptional and friendly.

05/06/2018 Category: Service
The entire staff was super nice and knowledgeable.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and knowledgeable.

HC
Helen C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and courteous staff
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Helen for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I am happy to hear you found our service to be excellent and courteous.  Thank you for trusting your vehicle's service to us.

CZ
Chris Z.
Loyal, WI
05/02/2018 Category: Service
The service Dept was nice and explained everything to me
My oil change was done in a timely manner. The cleanest dealership I have ever been to. The fact that there was two TVs was great. The seating was great too. I'm from a Racine, Wisconsin and this place treated me like a person not just a sale. I'll be back for all my work on my 2018 Hyundai Elantra. Thank you so much.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you Chris for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  We try our best to make our customers feel welcomed while here.  I'm delighted you were happy with our waiting area as well as the way we treated your Elantra.  Thank you

04/28/2018 Category: Service
40,000 mile service
Everything went well, no problems. arrived on time, in and out in about 90 minutes.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.  I'm happy to hear your service appointment went well.

Amherst, WI
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customers for over 4 decades.
Friendly professional staff, prompt dependable service, clear explanations for the work done, the problems found, and the costs involved. Nice atmosphere & facilities.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm delighted you are happy with our staff and the way they treated your vehicle.

DJ
Debra J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai Service
Great and friendly service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Debra for the positive review.  I'm happy you found our service to be great and friendly.

Katie M.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Had to reschedule due to blizzard and it was no problem. All work performed as promised. On time and very friendly.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Katie for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm happy we were able to reschedule without an issues as well as complete the work on time.  Thanks again.

Ronald M.
Nekoosa, WI
04/24/2018 Category: Service
They improved communication from last visit
It seemed to me that they had a turn over in the service department which was needed
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Ronald for the review.  We have added some new service advisors.  I'm pleased you are happy with your last visit.  Thank you

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Not the happiest
My service advisor was great...but... my scheduled oil change and tire rotation took too long and greasy smudges were left on the exterior and interior door. ☹️
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I apologize about the time taken and the smudges on the inside of your car.  At your convenience, please stop by and we will be more than happy to cleanup any smudges and make sure they are gone.  If you would like to discuss this further, please call our service manager and we will do what we can to insure you are happy.  Thank you.

RV
Robert V.
Westfield, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and committment to us.
We have bought three vehicles from Scaffidi and we recommend it to all our friends. Great place to buy a vehicle!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the experiences you have had with us.  Thank you

SZ
Sandra Z.
Rosholt, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2018 Category: Service
great service, great team work is evident, treat customers with respect
overall excellent experience
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Sandra for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted you found our service to be great and respectful.  Thank you

BK
Bruce K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
1 1/2 hr oil change.....
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to leave us a review.  I apologize the oil change took so long.  Normally this is not the case.