Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5rating 3.5384577rating 3.5384577
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Waiting area and service approach areas are always clean...Service personnel always greet you. When asked, they will do a little extra, such as wash an interior window.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We try our best to make everyone feel welcomed.  I'm delighted you had a great experience with us.

Spencer, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

DK
Deborah K.
Rosholt, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly
Would like GPS update included in warrantly.. Quite expensive to update. Will use other options rather than spend upwards of $ 170 Service excellent and timely
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to leave us a feedback.  I can understand not wanting to pay for the GPS update.  I'm glad you are happy with the other aspects of your service.  Thank you

Spencer, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice facility-long wait
Great staff and facility, but took an hour and a half for an oil change or they would be 5 stars. It was really nice they wash the car however and the cost was very reasonable.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed feedback.  I apologize your service took longer than expected.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

RL
Robert L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/07/2018 Category: Service
people are very nice and very professional
Very good,will return
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Robert for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service professional and friendly. Thank you

Julie K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Completely customer focused.
Best dealership and service department I have ever experienced. Extremely knowledgable and so friendly. Very fairly priced as well.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Julie for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our dealership and your experience with us.  Thanks

Keith M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service, ease of getting an appointment
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Keith for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.  Thanks

Wautoma, WI
09/01/2018 Category: Service
very happy with dealership
we're always treated with respect by everyone we come in contact with. If there's a recall and we haven't been notified they let us know that there is one coming up. Nice friendly dealership.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are always treated with respect.  We try to create a friendly environment.  Thank you

DK
Donna K.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience
We needed some complex warranty work done on our Hyundai Sonata. Craig, the veteran Scaffidi Service Writer, did his usual superior job in answering my questions about the procedure, and scheduling the work at a convenient time for us. He also chose the technician to do the work, based on that tech's prior experience with this difficult service procedure.

Dave, the Scaffidi Tech, did a super job for us. Much of the dash and the console needed to come out of the car, in order to access the part to be replaced. I was VERY worried about the dash having squeaks and not quite looking "factory" after such an extreme procedure. Not to worry, since the car and its dash came back to us sounding as quiet, and looking as good as it originally did.

Our thanks to Craig and Dave at Scaffidi for a difficult service job well done. Nice going, guys. John in Plover
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Donna for the positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to get the warranty work completed to your satisfaction.  I will let Craig and Dave know you are happy with their service to your vehicle.  Thanks again.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick and curious service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delighted your service was quick.

Mosinee, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the good work.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Joanne for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Elantra.

Audrey B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
As always, Scaffidi service is the best. Appointments are started as scheduled and completed in a timely fashion.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Audrey for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

LK
Linda K.
Waupaca, WI
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
It has always been a pleasure to deal with the service team, and also the sales team at Scaffidi Motors. Keep up the good work!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Elantra.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Good warranty work
Very knowledgeable about what is covered under warranty.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Hyundai Elantra.

SD
Sharon D.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
They do a great job.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Tucson.

Arpin, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Motors treat their customers well.
We only buy and repair our vehicles at Scaffidi Motors because of their great customer service. If you don’t like something, they take immediate action to make sure you are satisfied. We have bought a lot of vehicles from them and will continue to buy from them as their service is great.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  We try to make every visit stress free and easy.  Thank you for your .
loyalty

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Worked me in schedule I. Timely fashion and addressed all needs
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad your  was timely and completed correctly.  Thank you
service

Martha H.
Nekoosa, WI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and prompt service
Everyone is friendly, accommodating, listening intently to any concerns and questions we have, giving advice we can trust when we have asked.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Martha for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  We try to create a friendly environment.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated you and your vehicle.

ST
Steven T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
I was provide good service at a very reasonable price.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you Steven for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  We try our best to provide great service.  Thank you

Waupaca, WI
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
The staff was helpful, courteous, and thorough.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.