Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5rating 3.5999987rating 3.5999987
Overall Rating 2.266664/5Overall Rating 2.266664/5rating 2.266664rating 2.266664rating 2.266664

LC
Lee C.
Marshfield, WI
04/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
very happy with dealer response and service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Lee for the positive feedback.  I'm glad you are happy with our service department and their service to your vehicle.

Richard S.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
courteous service
like all aspects of my hyundai,, especially warranty and safety features
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delighted to hear our service to you was courteous.

WF
Wendy F.
Plover, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Had no problem getting in for a last minute oil change, staff extremely helpful!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Wendy for the positive review. I’m glad we were able to get your vehicle in quickly for service.

TL
Terri L.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people..not your typical automotive dealership
Great dealership.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Terri for the positive review. I’m glad you are happy with the way our service staff treated you and your vehicle.

Joseph H.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
04/11/2019 Category: Service
fast efficient service and a free car wash.
The service people greet you as you are getting out of the car. they fill out the forms and you are shown to a spotless waiting room. The work is completed quickly, and the people that work there are all eager to assist in any way they can.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I’m delighted to hear you are happy with our service staff and waiting area.

Plover, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent experience
Great service and excellent communication.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m delighted our service to you was excellent.

BR
Brian R.
Almond, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceptional Service
My SUV was having problems, check engine light, loss of power. I had set an appointment to have it looked at the following Monday, but on Wednesday the car really was having problems. I was in Steven's Point so I went to Scaffidi's service department. They were packed with cars and service appointments, yet they still looked at my car and completed the repair without having to wait for my scheduled appointment. They have always taken care of my needs, sales or service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Brian for taking the time to leave feedback about your last visit.  I’m glad to hear we were able to get your vehicle in quickly to get it fixed.

Donald W.
Plainfield, WI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
hyundai service
like the fact that your service team wants to know who your. service team is always courteous as well as knowledgeable about their product.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Donald for the positive feedback.  I’m happy to hear our service team we’re courteous and are knowledgeable.

AE
Andrew E.
Really fast.
Needed a upgrade on computer recall. Got it done really fast.
Thanks
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Andrew for the positive feedback. I’m glad we were able to get the recall done quickly.

JJ
James J.
Waupaca, WI
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Well done
Service was fast, friendly and the shuttle service was certainly appreciated.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you James for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m glad you are happy with our service.

MZ
Mary Z.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly and thorough.
Efficient, friendly and thorough.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Mary for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be efficient and friendly.

SR
Susan R.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great place to deal with
They are a great place to work with. Customer service is great.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Susan for the kind words. We are delighted you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delight you found our service to be excellent.

Bruce S.
Collision repair
The work was done perfectly, the service staff could be a little more friendly and observant
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Bruce for the feedback.  I apologize if your service staff wasn't friendly.  This is something we take seriously and will look into it.  If you would like to further discuss this please reach out to Mark our service manager.  He will be happy to address your concerns.  Thank you for your time.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service center
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I’m delighted you are happy with our service.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Friendly staff, free shuttle service, nice clean waiting room with refreshments. And free car wash at the end..cant beat that !!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Marilyn for the positive review. I’m happy to hear everything went well with our service to your Tucson.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I’m glad we did a great job with your vehicle.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2019 Category: Service
convienience
good service, good people
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I’m glad you’re service appointment went well.

Janice T.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
People in service department went the extra mile to make me comfortable
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you Janice for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm happy to hear our service department went the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.

Michael R.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time
Everyone in the service and sales departments have been excellent every time.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Michael for the quality review. I’m delighted you are happy with everyone in our service and sales department.