Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5rating 3.5999987rating 3.5999987
Overall Rating 2.266664/5Overall Rating 2.266664/5rating 2.266664rating 2.266664rating 2.266664

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast services
Very pleased with service performed
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I’m glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

CZ
Chris Z.
Loyal, WI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and question
Oil
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Chris for the review. We always enjoy when people bring in dogs. It brightens our day!  As for the light bar let me look into this for you and get back to you tomorrow. Thank you

James K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The friendly staff and great service they provide.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you James for the quality feedback. I’m delighted you found our service friendly and great.

EB
Eric B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional employees and expert workmanship!
Scaffidi’s is a clean, upbeat, dedicated operation!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Eric for the positive review and your continued loyalty.

LG
Laurie G.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service.
All of my questions were answered.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you Laurie for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service to you.

J H.
02/02/2019
Responsive management
Don from Scaffidi promptly called me this morning after reading my complaints and quickly arranged a a vehicle for me to use while my car is repaired. I appreciate his responsiveness and willingness to provide good service. Thank you, Don.

02/02/2019
Sold me a lemon, provide terrible service
Scaffidi sold me a lemon. I bought my Hyundai Sonata in 2016 and it was less than 4 years old with < 40k miles. Since then, the vehicle has been in the shop countless times with problems ranging from broken alternator to parasitic draws to steering. I have shelled out $1000s out of pocket for times when my warranty didn't cover the repairs or for times when they weren't able to diagnose the problem. My car typically sits the shop for a week+ when it's getting repairs.

So today, my car is in the shop for the third day in a row. They haven't even ordered parts for the repair yet since they haven't inquired the warranty company about coverage. Today is Saturday and I gave them warranty info on Thursday after my car was towed (for some reason they needed me to find that info, even though THEY sold me the warranty when I purchased the vehicle). They won't know about coverage until "Monday". Parts take a few days to come in, repairs will take at least 8 hours, I'm looking at getting my car back late next week and that's TERRIBLE.

To make matter worse, they have no loaner vehicles available. Won't even pull a clunker off the lot for customers they've screwed. I am a single mom and I work full time. They sold me a lemon, provided slow and terrible service, and now I have no vehicle on a week with record cold temperatures. Thumbs down, zero stars. Terrible.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Good morning. We apologize if you had a high number of repairs for your Sonata. Unfortunately this vehicle does not fall under the guidelines for a lemon. Sometimes vehicles have a lot of unforeseen repairs that can occur. If you would like to go over possible resolutions please reach out to our service manager. We will be more than happy to explain in-depth the repair process and why parts sometimes need to be ordered. Thank you.

BR
Brian R.
Almond, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service, Fair Price
The service department, always does great work and they do whatever they can to make your experience great!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Brian for the feedback. I’m glad you have had great experiences with our service department.

Julie K.
Wausau, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
One of a kind for service
i took my car in for an oil change and my windshield fluid was froze. They said they could take the container out and let it thaw for an hour or so. They were busy that day so I said not to worry about it. Low and behold, with the excellent service I've always received, upon my arrival, Mark in service was there and made sure it was thawed out. I drove away as I often do, just thinking of the above and beyond service they provide.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Julie for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I’m glad we were able to thaw out your wiper fluid for you while we did the oil change. Thank you.

Jefferey H.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate your business.

CO
Cheryl O.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Booked my oil change thru their Web site, very convenient...friendly associates....good work & a car wash 😊
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Cheryl for the positive review.  I'm delighted to hear you are happy with the convenience of your latest oil change with us.

Plover, WI
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Great customer care
Always appreciate Scaffidi's honest and professional service. Never any surprises and great attitude along with it .
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate the kind words and are glad you appreciate the transparency of our service.

RV
Robert V.
Westfield, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2019 Category: Service
We have bought cars and a truck from Jeff at Scaffidi and we have always been really pleased. We also bring our vehicles to them for service and they always treat us great!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

Plover, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

Cristin H.
Almond, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Always going above and beyond
Thank you for looking into the issue I was having, and fixing them!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you Cristin for the positive review. I’m glad everything went well when we serviced your Elantra.

Doug W.
Friendship, WI
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Clean, Friendly, and On time repairs
Took my 2015 Hyundai in to have door handle replaced. Wrong handle had been ordered so they offered to loan me a car, fix mine the next day and deliver it back to me since I live a distance away. It's service like this that will keep me coming back to Scaffidi
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Doug for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted to hear you are happy with our service level to you and your vehicle.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service department
The people working at scaffidi service department are very nice and very professional.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m happy to hear you are happy with our service staff.

TJ
Timothy J.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good service, but product concerns
I’ve only owned my 2017 Hyundai Elantra for 2 years. However, in that time, I’ve had 2 engine cylinders require service. I’d be lying if I did not admit that I am concerned about the engine quality if in two years I’ve had this serious problem this early.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I know it can be frustrating having major repairs on a vehicle. I hope our service department makes any future repairs seamless and pain free.

GB
Gary B.
Exceptional
Courteous and exceptional experience every time I have visited The Scaffidi dealership. Highly recommend.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Gary for the positive feedback.  I’m glad you found our service to be courteous and exceptional.

Arlen B.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
We've dealt with them for many years and will continue to do so....The employees and the service are fantastic...
I can't think of anything else to say about Scaffidi ....Every time we have purchase a vehicle or had one serviced we have always been treated really well for me I would not think of going anywhere else...
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you Arlen for the feedback.  I'm glad you are happy with our staff and the way we treat you and your vehicle.  Thank you for being a customer.

Raymond B.
Iola, WI
01/22/2019 Category: Service
ALL THE EMPLOYEES HAVE AN EXCELL,ENT ATTITUDE, AND ARE READY TO HELP. i APPRECIATE THE CAR WASH
SEE ABOVE
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Raymond for the positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.