Overall Rating 3.6250013/5Overall Rating 3.6250013/5Overall Rating 3.6250013/5rating 3.6250013rating 3.6250013
Overall Rating 2.1875031/5Overall Rating 2.1875031/5rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031

Donald W.
Plainfield, WI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
hyundai service
Scaffidi is always very thorough in their servicing of my vehicle. They always do a great job and everything is documented for the customer to see.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you Donald for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

Bruce S.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great job on routine maintenance
Great job on routine maintenance. Had oil change and tires rotated. Fast and good value.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I apologize for the issues with the transmission.  I have made the service manager aware of it and he will be reaching out to you.  Thank you

Joyce M.
Mosinee, WI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/04/2019 Category: Service
My Service
They have always been great to work with, Easy appointments Timely service for oil changes and checkups
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Joyce for the positive feedback. I'm glad you have had good experiences with our service department.

LG
Laurie G.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly faces. My next vehicle will be from Scaffidi!!!!!!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Laurie for the positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with how we treated your Sonata.

SL
Sarah L.
Plover, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Friendly staff & knowledgeable 😊👍
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Sarah for the positive feedback. I'm glad you found our staff friendly and knowledgeable.

PS
Patricia S.
Wautoma, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
We are greeted in a friendly manner when we pull into the service bay. Also a nice waiting area that offers free coffee, water, fruit and pastries. What else could you ask for. Also Mr. Scaffidi can be seen in attendance on most occasions.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Patricia for the quality feedback.  I'm delighted you are happy with our service as well as our waiting area.

SR
Susan R.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly a good service.
Do business with them and recommended others to go there.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Susan for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with doing business with us.

Roger H.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Scaffidi
This dealership is as fine as any I have taken cars to for service, and better than most. Thorough, friendly, precise and quick.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with our service to you.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Tlme
usually on time and do a great job
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I'm glad you're happy with how we treated you and your vehicle.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
routine maintenance
fine
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad you're happy with our service.

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Other than the amount of time it took for the oil change / rotation, the service was good and the people were friendly. The car wash was broken but I was given a card for a wash at a later date. My original sales person recognized me and talked with for a little while and told me to make sure I contact him with any questions. That was great.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I apologize it took longer than we said it would.  I'm glad you are overall happy with our service to your Elantra.

Audrey B.
Plover, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service done quickly and efficiently.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Andrey for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted your service was excellent and efficient.

Jerome M.
Westfield, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
customers are treated very well.
Scaffidi has completed the work needed in about the time promised and keep me informed of status of needed repairs.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Jerome for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I happy to hear you are satisfied with our service to you and your vehicle.

WT
William T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
scaffidi service was excellent
everything was handled well
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

thank you William for the positive feedback. I'm delighted to hear everything was handled well.

Jennifer R.
Custer, WI
10/11/2019 Category: Service
slow service with lack of tools and parts to do the job
Need to do the job in a more timely matter and have to actual tools and parts to do the job.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your most recent visit.  I went over your concerns with service.  The reason they were not able to rotate your tires is because you have locking rims but did not have the key to unlock them.  They do not have universal keys in case they fall into the wrong hands.  We left you a voice mail on Friday.  Please call us back and we will be happy to go over the concerns you have.  Thank you

Karen M.
Marshfield, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I love my new Tucson and Jeff Olson is a pleasure to work with.
Having the car serviced was a good experience
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Karen for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with your Tucson and our service department.

RL
Robert L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/10/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and very professional
Very satisfied.will be back
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Robert for the positive review. I'm glad you're happy with our service to your Kona.

Nekoosa, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Service oriented
friendly, helpful and competent
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be Friendly and Competent.

Arlen B.
10/06/2019 Category: Service
We've dealt with them for many years and will continue to do so....The employees and the service are fantastic...
My feelings have not changed since my last review....I still think that Scaffidi and their are the best...
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you Arlen for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I'm delighted you have had such good experiences with us.

KR
Kate R.
Wausau, WI
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Better Service Better Price
My last service visit was at Kocourek Hyundai in Wausau - they did not put enough oil in my car, so the oil light was flashing on and off when I wasn't due for an oil change yet, resulting in having to buy a couple quarts of oil since I was down in Milwaukee for business and wanted to get home. I set up an appointment at Scaffidi Hyundai this time since my office is a few blocks down the street. I explained my concerns with my last maintenance visit and wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. Their waiting room is bright and inviting with coffee, donuts, fruit and bottled water. My oil change and tire rotation was $39 - at Kocourek it was $60 so the savings was definitely welcomed. I'll definitely be returning for future services throughout the duration of my lease.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Kate for taking the time to leave us feedback about your visit. I'm glad to hear we were able to take care of your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.