Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service during trying times.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review about your recent visit with us.

03/31/2020 Category: Service
During this pandemic
Clean - wiping lounge area and having gloves on was comforting during this crazy time!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service at Scaffidi Motors
Great service. Friendly staff.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Joyce F.
Amherst Junction, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service is fast & excellent!
I was very impressed with the speed of the service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Joyce for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

LF
Lily F.
Wittenberg, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Most trustworthy and reliable
Scaffidi always takes care of my car in a timely and thorough manner. They're always happy to answer any of my questions and give suggestions as needed. The staff is always super nice and I look forward to bringing my car there for service every time! They're someone I trust and will continue business with.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you lily for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

PB
Paulette B.
Wausau, WI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Homey
Waiting area is really relaxing and has all the amenities I could hope for. Polite, knowledgeable service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you Paulette for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service to you.

John H.
Schofield, WI
03/15/2020
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/15/2020

Thank you John for taking the time to leave is a positive review.

SJ
Samantha J.
Plover, WI
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Will Always Recommend Scaffidi
The service techs always go out of their way to provide extraordinary service. I was in for a basic oil change and they offered to replace my brakes at the same time, which was a service I needed but hadn’t yet scheduled. I left with my oil changed and new brakes in less than two hours, completely satisfied.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you Samantha for the positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to get your brakes done as well as the oil change.

Clarence S.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Love Scaffidi and my Hyundai
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Clarence for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Keith M.
Wausau, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Very pleasant staff quick and efficient.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/29/2020

Thank you Keith for the review. I'm glad you are happy with our service staff.

PN
Patricia N.
Plainfield, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Maintenance
Scaffiti does excellant service on my vehicle in a reasonable time frame.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

EB
Eric B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Everything! On schedule, good quality workmanship at a fair price!
Scaffidi's completed their work professionally!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you Eric for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

02/17/2020 Category: Service
I had to leave the car a day early because I was going to be out of town. When I returned on the following day, everything was ready.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

James B.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Reps
The service is very efficient and personable
They make sure you are totally comfortable and happy to be in their shop
Super clean facility
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you James for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

CR
Cheryl R.
Plover, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020 Category: Service
very good service
Was able to get in for an oil change and rotate tires the same day I called them. Very good service, friendly workers.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service department.