Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5Overall Rating 3.6428557/5rating 3.6428557rating 3.6428557
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

BF
Beth F.
Pittsville, WI
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
Jason and the body shop guys are great and do fantastic work. My car looks brand new.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Beth for the positive review.  I'm delighted the body shop was able to get your car fixed and looking good again.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Azera
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership
Smile friendly courteous on time
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Thank you Robert for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be be efficient and friendly.

LZ
Lauri Z.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service nice employees
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Lauri, thank you for the positive review.  I'm delighted you are happy with our service to you.

Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Old School
Scaffidi does customer service like it used to be, like it should be. Thank you!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the review.   I'm glad you appreciate our level of service.  Thank you

Carolyn B.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Friendly ,efficient service.
Always get prompt attention as soon as you drive in the door. They not only change oil and filter but do several maintainance checks alerting you to upcoming service needs. Complete with a car wash and out the door in minimal time.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Carolyn for the positive feedback.   We try our best to provide top notch service.   I'm glad you are happy with our service to you.

AE
Andrew E.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Recall
Waited way to long.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Andrew, thank you for letting us know about the long wait time.   I apologize that we failed to get your vehicle back to you quickly. We will look into why your service took as long as it did and see what we can do to improve.

DO
Diane O.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The job is completed to my satisfaction.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Diane for the positive review.  I'm delighted you are satisfied with our service and found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Judith S.
Nekoosa, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there are very eager to help you
the people that work there are so eager to help, Great place
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Judith for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service staff to be helpful.

Amherst, WI
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service.
Highly recommend this service center for any maintenance.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service center.

ND
Nicholas D.
Marshfield, WI
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai does good warranty work in Stevens Point, WI
Can go to this site and read low cooling systems to read negative reviews on other dealers.

Retired automotive engineer, did good work on our 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited with this low cooling problem.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Nicholas for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to get the low cooling issue fixed on your Elantra.

NM
Nancy M.
Hancock, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Place is clean, peaceful, and friendly
Normally I enjoy using the store, but it seems they forget something often.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Nancy for the feedback.   I apologize the service reminder wasn't reset.   If you give us a call,  we can talk you through how to reset it.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Even if not in the market for a new car you are always treated as a valued customer.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.   We are happy you have had great experience with our service department.

Helpful service
No issues at all, extremely accommodating to night owl/early bird needs
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  I'm glad our hours work with your schedule.

PS
Paul S.
Weston, WI
Prompt service
The service writers and technicians are friendly and knowledgeable
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you Paul for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you found our service to be friendly and knowledgeable.

Julie K.
Wausau, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department is outstanding.
I have been a Scaffidi customer for six years now. I can seriously say every experience is great. Class act service department that really cares about excellent service.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Julie for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  Thank you for your loyalty.  I'm glad you have had great experiences with our service department.

Mary B.
Plover, WI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
see my review
This is my second Hyundai. Best service department in town. In the past I have owned Hondas and chev. vehicles. Their service departments don't even come close to Scaffidi. Great friendly service and even a free car wash. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Mary for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted you found our service department up to your standards.  Thank you

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service per usual. Had the service done ahead of schedule so Scaffidi could do it instead of Florida dealer.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm glad we were able to provide great service to you and your vehicle.  Thank you

Plover, WI
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Never returning
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello, I apologize if your service visit was less than expected.  Can you please let me know more detail about the issues?  I would like to address your concerns and see how we can fix them.  Thank you for your time.

Dennis H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Super place.
Very clean reception area, with knowledgeable and friendly people working there
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Dennis for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated your Elantra.

MA
Marjorie A.
Adams, WI
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Just had my first oil change done. The Service Department was very friendly and helped set an appointment time to fit my schedule and provided shuttle service to and from work for me also.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Marjorie for the positive feedback.   I'm delighted you had a pleasant service appointment and enjoyed the shuttle.