Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5Overall Rating 3.5384577/5rating 3.5384577rating 3.5384577
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Steve S.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The people here make all the difference. I treated very well, my time was respected, I felt they went above and beyond.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Steve for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm happy to hear you and your vehicle were treated well.

Shelba S.
Colby, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Best Care, respectful, quick and dependable service.
Dealership has adopted me from the East Coast. They have been awesome with servicing my vehicle! Love Scaffidi!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you Shelba for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with the way we treated your Santa Fe.

MK
Marilyn K.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
nice place
very nice people
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with how we treated your vehicle.

James S.
Janesville, WI
2007 Hyundai Entourage
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service extended
We have been very pleased with the service. There has always been a personable touch extended along with excellent service. Craig has treated us like he would treat his own parents. We appreciate that.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you James for the quality feedback.  I'm glad you are happy with our service and the service level Craig has provided to you.

NL
Nadine L.
Nekoosa, WI
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Very courteous. Nice place to wait for car. Love puzzles to work at. On time.

Easy to get in.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Sonata.

Roger H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi
Honest and upright! They were quick to notify me of a mistake they made and were kind to reduce my bill because of the extra time it took to rectify the problem. Admirable!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.   I'm delighted to hear your service was honest and quick.

Janice L.
Iola, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Excellent service as usual.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Janice for the positive review.  I'm glad you found our service excellent.  Thank you for your business.

Plover, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Took longer than I thought
I love this place and will always go here for my car needs. My last oil change caught me off guard with how long it took. Was expecting a 45minute to 1 hour wait time when in actuality I waited just shy of 2 hours. Had I know it would take that long I would not have brought my 3 month old or would have planned with a friend to drop it off.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback and bringing this to our attention.  I apologize the appointment took longer than it should have.  We will look into what took so long and reach out to you.  Thank you

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Thomas for the positive review.  I'm delighted you had a great experience with our service department.

HB
Harold B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Don Scaffidi is a special person. He has some great people working for him.
The people working for Don are very nice, they (all) have been super good to
me. I've been going to scaffidis for 15 plus years and have purchased six
vehicles from him.

My new email address is hljbc55@yahoo.Com this is why I haven't answered
you. I was late getting your message.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for Harold for taking the time to leave us positive feedback.  I'm glad you have had great experiences with us over the last 15 plus years.  Thank you for your business.

AK
Amy K.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Scaffidi Is the Best!!!
Top notch service!!!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Amy for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be top notch.

Richard S.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
good friendly service
on time
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Richard for the quality review.  I'm happy to hear your service was friendly and on time.

GG
George G.
Nekoosa, WI
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
clean friendly and knowledge
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you George for the positive review.  I'm delighted you found our service department clean and friendly.

MK
Michael K.
Marshfield, WI
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Appointments are easy to obtain with the service department and I have always been treated great
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Michael for the positive review.  I'm glad you have always had a good experience with us.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
What you want?? My title is awesome
People know what they are doing very personal well treated
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Responsive and got the job done
They were able to discover the problem and solve it. Kept in touch with me after they had to order parts for it. Appreciated the call back and service afterwards. Appreciated their free service ride back home and pick up to the auto shop.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I'm delighted we were able to to find and fix the problem with your car. Thank you.

LZ
Lauri Z.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great service department
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Lauri for taking the time to leave us a positive review.  I'm glad you found our service to be excellent.

Wausau, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Waiting area and service approach areas are always clean...Service personnel always greet you. When asked, they will do a little extra, such as wash an interior window.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We try our best to make everyone feel welcomed.  I'm delighted you had a great experience with us.

Spencer, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your vehicle.

DK
Deborah K.
Rosholt, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly
Would like GPS update included in warrantly.. Quite expensive to update. Will use other options rather than spend upwards of $ 170 Service excellent and timely
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to leave us a feedback.  I can understand not wanting to pay for the GPS update.  I'm glad you are happy with the other aspects of your service.  Thank you