Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5Overall Rating 3.5999987/5rating 3.5999987rating 3.5999987
Overall Rating 2.266664/5Overall Rating 2.266664/5rating 2.266664rating 2.266664rating 2.266664

Scandinavia, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
The place is very clean and the people are very very nice to work with
I really like their service that's fine.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you Walter for the positive review. I’m glad you are happy with our service to you Tucson.

Keith M.
Wausau, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service department. Seems very thorough .
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Keith for positive feedback. I’m glad to hear you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

Judith T.
Plover, WI
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service done in a timely manner and I was provided a ride home and back because the work took several hours.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Judith for the positive feedback. I’m happy to hear your service was completed in a timely manner.

WL
Warren L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Always does service in a timely manner!!!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you Warren for the positive review and your continued business.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people..not your typical automotive dealership
Well done
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I’m delighted you had a good experience with our service department.

Roger H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Total commitment to the satisfaction of the customer.
Quick, careful, detailed service. Couldn't be more pleased. Very friendly and helpful people with sensible advise for replacements or fixes to be coming in the near future.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave us feedback. I’m glad you found our service to be quick and detailed.

GK
Gary K.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
owner
professional as usual
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Gary for the review. I’m delighted to hear our service to you was professional.

Scott C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Super polite service people
Worked me in on the spot for recall repair!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Scott for the positive review. I’m delighted you are happy with our service to your Sonata.

RL
Robert L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Proffesional service department.plus nice people to talk yo.
Proffesional service department
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Robert for the positive review. I’m delighted you found our service department nice and professional.

James B.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
always great svc , answer all questions and purchased new tires and had them on in less than two hrs and always a clean vehicle when its finished
i have one question its regarding the value of a vehicle on hyundai dealers website, for example on kelly blue book
the value is appox 18,000 for my vehicle and when you go to trade the value not even close, I so wanted to purchase a new
2019 Hyundai santa fe but i not lettting my vehicle go for 13,000 it unreal how you tell peoplel how you vehicles hold their value. and than it seams the are worth nothing. By the way I have a business detailing vehicle, so my Hyundai is always
spotless and has always been serviced by a Hyundai dealer. You have one of the best products on the market thanks for
your time
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you James for the positive review. I’m delighted you are happy with our service to your Santa Fe.

Employee's
The employee' s are very nice
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the review.

EY
Edward Y.
Wautoma, WI
seat heater repair
Scaffidi did there part well. But Hyundai repair parts division had great difficulty in supplying the proper parts for my repairs.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Edward for taking the time to leave us a review.  I'm glad you are happy with our service to your Elantra.

Marshfield, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2019 Category: Service
maintenance service
quality work and friendly service people
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the positive review. I’m glad you’re happy with how we treated your vehicle.

John S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
hose leak
I came in on a Friday afternoon with a fairly good size stream coming from under my Hyundia - Scaffidi was able to get my vehicle in right away to check out the problem and in less than an hour I knew what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix. They ordered the part last Friday and it came in Tuesday and I had my vehicle back Tuesday afternoon. I had a couple of other questions that they were able to solve and my Hyundai and I are back in service. They did a fantastic job and were friendly and professional in their service. I wanted Hyundai parts and this is the place to get them ., I will be back in the future
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to leave us feedback. I’m delighted we were able to quickly get your vehicle fixed and back on the road. Thank you.

MA
Marjorie A.
Adams, WI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Scaffidi Hyundai Service
Easy to schedule and appointment that worked with my schedule.
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Marjorie for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m delighted you were able to schedule an appointment that worked with your schedule.

Amherst, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Always great service!!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. I’m delighted your service experience was great.

BR
Brian R.
Almond, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
A very pleasant professional experience!
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the positive review, Brian. I’m glad you found your service to be pleasant and professional.

Joyce M.
Mosinee, WI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2019 Category: Service
An absolute Favorite Salesman, In Troy Obremski 😎😎🚘
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Joyce for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I’m delighted you are happy with our service as well as Troy.

Jerry B.
Hatley, WI
05/09/2019 Category: Service
service
the service was great the manager named MARK WAS VERY FRIENDLY and the
Service was fast and CORRECT
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you Jerry for the positive feedback. I’m delighted you are happy with the service as well with our manager Mark. Thank you.

Dennis H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2019 Category: Service
No waiting, they were ready for me
Did what I wanted done on my car, without any problems
Joe S. from Scaffidi Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Dennis for the positive review. I’m delighted we got your car repaired without any issues.