Latest Review about 1 month ago

NK
Nancy K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
07/13/2018
Excellent expertise in air conditioner service. Mike and Justin were great !

TT
Trudi T.
Largo, FL
06/28/2018
Best service ever! Kudos go out to Jeff, Mike, and all the mechanic /office staff for their eagerness to make my car tip top!
Went in on a drive by to get brakes checked...they sent me on my way to rest assured...& Thanks for the treats you shared with Layah...we will be back w/Goldfish for The! Thanks again!!!!

EC
Edward C.
Tampa, FL
Ford Expedition
06/03/2018
Ford Expedition
Jeff and his team are in incredible to work with! I will trust no one else to work on my cars. They are fair, honest and a family run operation. It just makes sense to support a small business when you can and this is a perfect opportunity to do so!
Thanks Again
Edward

AG
April G.
05/30/2018
Best Ever Auto Service!
First call to Service Masters assured that I called the right place.Derrick helped me understand what to expect and to pay. They took absolutely best care of my reason for visiting and have saved me from having to go back to a dealership! I am extremely grateful to be their new and loyal customer. If you are looking for honest fair results, do yourself a favor and get to Service Masters Total Car Care for your auto needs.

Jeep Liberty
05/19/2018
Great job
Always Thorough, never pushy, great team of guys that do a wonderful job!
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 06/05/2018

05/19/2018
Courteous
Very polite and well communicated. They made sure you were aware of every step of the process and status of your vehicle. Made sure to ask for permission before doing anything above and beyond the reason for your visit.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you!

Tom M.
Seminole, FL
05/17/2018
Impeccable professionalism, fair price and expertise!
I trust Jeff and his team and have always received great service. I drive 35 minutes past many other mechanic shops. I’ve recommended service Masters too many of my friends.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 05/18/2018

Thanks Tom

RK
Richard K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/11/2018
Total satisfaction with Service Master
I have been taking my car to Service Master for three years since my dis-satisfaction, run around and pricing from local dealership I purchased my car from. They have saved me time and money on many occasions, including those of my friends and family. Their estimates have always been legitimate prior to working on. If other concerns/problems are seen during maintenance, they call ahead to let you know if it would be above that estimate and show you the problem on the car when possible. Before I trailer my rig around the country I always take it in to be checked as I trust their capabilities and would recommend them highly.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Richard! Have a safe trip.

PC
Phil C.
05/03/2018
Awesome service
Once again I am so pleased with the service, quality of work performed and prices. The staff is always so very pleasant and nice to deal with also, not to mention the owner :). Great place, I won't go anywhere else, I am so glad I found this place. Very impressed overall with every aspect of this high quality and "Clean" Garage. I have never seen such organization in a mechanic operation as big as this one. Very impressed all the way around. Thanks Guys!!
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you Phil. You make our job easy!

AG
Amber G.
Kia Forte Koup
05/03/2018
Awesome customer service.
Very nice environment and they really care for your vehicle. They made some great recommendations and my car has ran the best it has in years.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you happy it runs better. Thank you for the business!

Mary S.
Safety Harbor, FL
04/28/2018
Always great!!
High quality service. Honest pricing. Proud to be a customer.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 04/29/2018

Thanks Mary!

SZ
Shirley Z.
Mercury Milan
04/26/2018
SHIRLEY ZUZACK
Jeff and employees are all very pleasant and will treat you honestly. They always do a great job
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 04/27/2018

Tony S.
Pinellas Park, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2018
Great Visit as I always Expect
Had a front end alignment and throttle body sevice. Dropped the car off filthy and running rough. Picked it up clean and running as it should!
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks Tony

Rob G.
04/10/2018
Expert with Mustangs
Jeff does a great job on my Mustang. The work is excellent and very personable. Derik and Justin are great. I would highly recommend to people in my Mustang group. I will also use them to work on my Crv.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Rob!

ER
Eduard R.
Palm Harbor, FL
04/07/2018
Best car shop in Pinellas County
Ive been to Service Masters a couple of times, and everytime it has been a great experience. In my most recent visit the shop was extremely busy, but they still managed to get my car finished rapidly. The shop has great customer service, great techs, and reasonable prices! They also give military discounts, which I thank them for!
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you for the business and the review!

Mary D.
Dunedin, FL
Kia Sorento
04/07/2018
Wonderful service
The service work and employees were wonderful. It was my first time taking my vehicle here. I will be using them again in the future

Thank you Mary!

PH
Paul H.
Dunedin, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
04/06/2018
Everybody was friendly and very knowledgeable.
Good rates and very swift with the rework. I just went there and they took me right in.

Thank you Paul!

Ricardo M.
New Port Richey, FL
03/28/2018
Total Care
The first impression when I called and schedule the car check up was great. Derek is very polite and efficient. The service was even better and reliable, and the price was very fair. I recommend Service Master to anyone that is looking for a reliable and efficient car care.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for the review and the business!

Josh A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
03/28/2018
Reliable
Recently had my car serviced and once again it was a great experience, I would highly recommend.
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks Josh!

RV
Robert V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/26/2018
Another great experience
Service Masters Total Car Care is THE place for trustworthy expertise given in a friendly clean workshop.
All our personal and business vehicles have been serviced and maintained by Jeff and his team for years.
I highly recommend Service Masters Total Care Care. Robert van der Putten, Owner of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Jeff B. from Service Masters Total Car Care responded on 03/28/2018