Rich M.
12/05/2018
Honest and fair people
I went to Shelby Auto Care because of how they presented themselves over the phone and because of location, in hopes that they would be honest and fair. Well, I was not disappointed at all and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Dwayne M.
Madison Heights, MI
12/05/2018
Car
Love the work I’m happy to do business with you guys and I will be back

Mykael B.
Washington, MI
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2018
Friendly
Great service. In and out the same day. Super helpful.

Mike C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/23/2018
Finally- a trusted mechanic!
I have taken my vehicles to Shelby Auto exclusively for the past 10 years. They are courteous, accommodating, and outstanding in thier work. But the most important factor to me- is that they are honest, and can be trusted to fix things right, at a fair price. No games, no phony charges, no pushy warnings to make unnecessary repairs. Just an honest estimate, good work, and a fair price.

Joyce H.
Chrysler Sebring
11/22/2018
Prompt polite service that is thorough with customer safety as a priority.
My car had a number of basic maintenance issues requiring service. During an overall inspection of the vehicle a serious problem compromising driver/passenger safety was discovered. This major issue, as well as the general maintenance, was remedied quickly with transparency in regard to costs.

Kristin M.
11/10/2018
Honest John! Great price! He gave me the piece of mind I needed driving my Daughter around in a older Mimivan.
I was so thankful for John and his honesty! I will come back to this place over and over again. Thank you !

Dave S.
Washington, MI
11/10/2018
Outstanding service once again!
Thank you John! My daughter was home from college for only a day and a half and you got her car right in to get her brakes taken care of along with an oil change and tire rotation and had it all done and ready for her to drive back to college safely! Thank you so much!

VB
Virgil B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Virgil said the staff is kind and courteous. His vehicle is always serviced in a timely manner for a decent price.

Dan S.
Pontiac G6
10/29/2018
late on a Saturday
John stayed late on a Saturday to get my car fixed. Which he did at a fair price

FR
Fani R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Dodge Journey
10/29/2018
The people
John was great explained everything that needed to get done in my car. Made my experience stress free and I will go back .

Troy S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the business is extremely generous, and fair. They are thorough and knowledgeable.

Jim K.
Clinton Township, MI
Saab 9-7X
10/22/2018
Hard working and genuine owners
Always feel good about Shelby Auto Care working on my family's vehicles. I always get great service and never second guess their recommendations. Shelby Auto Care will always be my service center.

10/20/2018
Friendly
Friendly, helpful and reasonable prices

Darrell P.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the business is great. The business owner treats customers like family. Their prices are fair and it's a clean facility. The customer service is kind, caring, trustworthy and they are just overall good human beings.

LJ
Lee J.
Sterling Heights, MI
10/14/2018
Replaced starter in my 2002 Silverado.
John goes out of his way to help me with my old vehicle issues.
Tbanks for everything!

KD
Kim D.
Troy, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/12/2018
Customer service
John and Erika and the crew are professional and get the job done quickly! The price you are quoted us accurate. And, they keep in touch with progress.

Maryann S.
Dodge Journey
10/12/2018
John and his staff are friendly and very helpful. I have been taking my car to shelby auto for years and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend!

Jeanne S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/11/2018
Always great service
As always, john and erica were very nice and my car was attended to quickly. They always make sure you are satisfied.

Suzanne M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said the service and price was good and she didn't have any problems.

MN
Mark N.
Mazda CX-7
10/03/2018
pro performance
total professionalism from front desk to all involved in repairs