Jessica M.
Saturn VUE
12/14/2019
I came in twice for the same problem. Once to get it determined, second to get it fixed. I was treated with respect and concern. Would definitely recommend again.

Samual S.
12/13/2019
Sam
John is one of the most honest and reliable person that I can always depend on for my vehicle needs. I will always continue to take my vehicle there and the price is very very reasonable.

Kelsey M.
12/05/2019
Very accurate estimate of time to complete projects, fixes issues properly, satisfaction guarantee
I went in to get a diagnosis on my car. After trying to figure out the issue by googling/asking others, they gave me the correct diagnosis. Now, both issues with my car have been fixed. They were also very friendly and gave me very accurate time estimates

AD
Andy D.
12/05/2019
Great work at great price - honest
Have used them previously and will continue to do so. Honest, good work, good price.

12/02/2019
Excellent!!!
Good place to go for your car needs. The people there are always nice and willing to help.

Great service! Reasonable prices! Friendly service!

This is what keeps me coming back. Thanks guys, you're the best!!!

NS
Nowelle S.
Allenton, MI
Jeep Patriot
11/28/2019
Service review
I have been taking my car here for years. They are friendly and professional and no matter what I need it is done timely! I would recommend Shelby Auto to anyone in need of car services.

11/27/2019
Helpful and efficient
Had a great experience with Shelby Auto Care! John and the workers really care. They don’t over charge or pressure me to fix everything on my car. A very honest and fair analysis. Would absolutely recommend and will be going again.

JN
John N.
Romeo, MI
Ram 1500
11/25/2019
Front End Aligment - Excellent Service
Service was excellent. Fast, efficient and very reasonably priced...

This is now my new service center

Debbie B.
Fair Haven, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
11/17/2019
Great customer service and car repairs!
The owner was honest and respectful and my car is running great now. I will continue to go there for oil changes to any major repairs and highly recommend them to others.

MN
Mark N.
Mazda CX-7
11/15/2019
100% trust worthy
as usual John an the crew did 100% of what they said they had to do to correct the problem in LESS time then estimated

Bev S.
Subaru Legacy
11/13/2019
Friendly AND competent.
Trust is important to me and not easily earned. John, Erica and all the great guys who are in the "pit" every day, fixing my car, have earned my trust.
No higher compliment than that is really necessary.
I will also add that John always takes time to explain what is wrong in terms I can understand.

AC
Adam C.
11/12/2019
Great business that I have entrusted my automobile care to for many years. I have confidence that my vehicles are being taken care of when I have Shelby Auto Care servicing them. Thanks Jon, Erica, and staff!

Buick LaCrosse
10/25/2019
Fair pricing and good service
Fair pricing for the auto repair. Good service was provided. The receptionist was super friendly and sweet. She even took me home when I dropped my car off for service.

David M.
Clinton Township, MI
10/22/2019
Great service good price

Mercedes-Benz S550
10/21/2019
******Nice people.great service ..honest ******
I love this place ...they work on European cars to ...great service ...people are very nice and professional..

Saturn Aura
10/21/2019
Poor Communication
The repair required should have been a three and a half hour job, four tops, but it took over a week. I never got a phone call with any update of progress, or lack of progress. It would have been nice to get recommended day to bring the car in for the repair, since the car was drivable, instead I made multiple phone calls for updates just to get a false promise when they would be finished with the car. Also the original quote included OEM parts which I specifically requested aftermarket parts since it’s for a teenagers $3000 car. Instead the quote included a $300 OEM hose that I found $89 at a local auto parts store and was available the same day whereas the $300 hose was ”special order” and was told it would take a week. This tells me they were back logged with work but didn’t have the balls to tell me they were too busy to get the job done even if they have the parts. Overall they are poor communicators. Just be honest, is that too hard to do?
JOHN K., Owner from Shelby Auto Care responded on 10/21/2019
  1. Sorry to hear about your review. First we usually do not use customer supplied parts. Second, when parts are wrong that we need to substitute and exchange for you or repair is the reason we do not usually install customer supplied parts. Yes it took longer, one from your supplied hose leaking ( Garbage Part ) that leaked at the garbage rack and pinion,  second came in on a Sunday to fix your leaking hose.  Nothing extra for any of it. Yes it's a 5 to 6 hour job that turned into a 8 hour job due to your poor quality parts and rot and rust on your vehicle ( Nothing Extra For That ).  If it was a few hour job then your should have done it. Oh yea, you tried and had dye everywhere. If left good, with no leaks.  Hopefully it lasts a few months with those parts. Good Luck In Your Automotive Repairs
John Koslakiewicz

LK
Lori K.
Almont, MI
10/17/2019
Trustworthy & Very Efficient
I have had to use Shelby Auto Care this past year on three separate issues with my vehicle. I can honestly say they are very thorough. They stand behind their work and most of all, every time I have had to go there, they were able to squeeze me in to accommodate my busy schedule. I have referred others to them who were also very satisfied with their service and expertise. It’s comforting to know you can trust a good mechanic. I highly recommend this business.

Tariq S.
Harrison Township, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/11/2019
Awesome
This a wonderful, pleasant and professional business. I am very pleased with their customer service. Everyone I have had the chance to talk to about any problem or issue with my car has been more than helpful.
Thank you .

WT
Wendy T.
Dodge Durango
10/08/2019
Fast friendly service
The staff was quick to help. Very and knowledgeable.

Jim K.
Clinton Township, MI
Saab 9-7X
10/03/2019
Shelby Auto Care has to be your service center!
Once again, another great experience with Shelby Auto Care. John treats your car like it's his own, so when my daughter's car needed work I know he's taking care of her like she's family. Wouldn't take my car anywhere but Shelby Auto Care!