Deborah S.
Macomb, MI
Mazda CX-5
05/08/2021
Extremely efficient, friendly and trustworthy!
Great brake job and pricing!

Steve M.
Clinton Township, MI
05/07/2021
I took my car to them to get looked at and they did a great job in finding the problem.
The service was great and quick and I will absolutely take my car to them again!!

John C.
05/07/2021
Very Happy Each Visit
Sheoby Auto Care has consistently provided reliable service each time we've brought in a vehicle. The pricing is reasonable. I have returned many times and will continue to do so.

GA
Grant A.
Dodge Durango
05/01/2021
Brakes
Had a great all around experience! The original quote was the exact final price. I would take my other car here.

Renee S.

Great people

EA
Eric A.
04/08/2021
Happy with experience working on air conditioning
Was going to my Chrysler dealer to have my air conditioning checked. It was going to take about a week or so for an appointment to have it checked.

Checked on Shelby Auto Care and they could get me in right away. They took about 1/2 hour to recharge for $120 (to be applied for any major air repair that was needed). The recharge has a dye in it and if it shows up, then the repair might take anywhere between $400 and $1400. Maybe I will be lucky...

They were quick and we will see what happens next. I have them at 4 stars because this my only be the beginning. They did an outstanding 1st effort.

PV
Peter V.
Great work
Fast, honest service with a fair price.

03/28/2021
From my initial phone call to drop off and pick up, Shelby Auto Care was professional, courteous and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

BT
Bernie T.
03/28/2021
OIL CHANGE
i TOOK MY CAR INTO GET AN OIL CHANGE AT SHELBY AUTO, I GET IT CHANGED EVERY 5,000 MILES, I TOOK IT IN ON SAT MORNING AND JOHN GOT ME RIGHT IN AND TOOK CARE OF MY CAR WHILE I WAS WAITING, I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SHELBY AUTO FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED

JJ
Joan J.
Rochester, MI
Lincoln MKZ
03/24/2021
lincoln mkz repair
John and his staff of employees work hard to make sure everything is done correctly when repairing your vehicle. He is very fair and equitable in the pricing of repairs. Been going to him for over 10 years and am always please with the work performed.

KP
Kevin P.
Clinton Township, MI
Dodge Journey
03/22/2021
Excellent service time and time again
John and crew at Shelby Auto Care has done several repairs on my car, and has worked with us on the disaster of a used car my ex purchased our sons car. John will tell you what needs to be replaced, what will need to be replaced and he has some of the best pricing too. They take the approach of fixing what NEEDS to be fixed, not upselling/overselling, etc. definitely not out to take advantage of customers. I think in my case when he quoted an amount he came in under it...usually because he can get the part a little cheaper than when he initially quoted...and I appreciate that greatly. I will definitely be back to him again!

Dwayne D.
03/19/2021
Honest, timely service
I think this place has integrity and cares for the vehicles as if they were their own. Nothing but good things to say and they always make it right.

VC
Vincent C.
03/10/2021
Good work and fair prices 👍
Great people and they feel like they want to take care of you like they're part of the family

Donna W.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
03/03/2021
Great prices and accommodating
Prices are very fair and they do great work! Would recommend to all!