Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Kenneth S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduler
The service I received on the day we took the car in was excellent. The boy from Russia was out standing. My complaint is with the scheduler. He was surely, argumentative and treaded me like I was stupid. By the time I had scheduled the appointment I was ready to go to Albany or Salem for my appointments. If he is going to schedule appointments he needs to go to PR school. We heard him on the phone the day we were there and I am sure the people on the other end felt the same way. Other than this person we are very pleased with Sheppard Hyundai. We have always found the people to be polite and courteous and helpful. All I wanted to know was which Hyundai it was on and never did find out which one. If he were a salesman I would go elsewhere.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Kenneth - thank you very much for the 5-star review.  I have forwarded your review to our service manager so that he can address the issues that you brought up.

We happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

John M.
Coos Bay, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
This is our 3rd Hyundai and we love it. We have had our Hyundai’s serviced at a number of your locations and have always been satisfied, Shepard is no exception!
The only thing we don’t like about Hyundai are these irritating emails every time we have our car serviced.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Becky H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service manager
Ilia, the service manager, was the best and most efficient I have ever experienced! Been going to this dealer for over 10 yrs and many awful experiences.
Left very pleased!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great response ! Thank you for sticking with us thru the hard times and being a loyal customer.

Jacob R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Mark Roberts. He was a sales consultant. Service department was great, tho Mark Roberts is definetly the all star at Sheppard Motors. He entertained me for hours. Magic Tricks, funny jokes, sad tales to weep too, fables of glory and victory. I will come to Sheppard Motors every time.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We're glad that you had a great experience at Sheppard Hyundai, Jacob!  We will be sure to let Mark know that he made a positive impact to your experience.

Michelle P.
Coos Bay, OR
09/23/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly people
always a good stress-free experience, thank you
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Michelle.

Reedsport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

We were so happy that we were able to take care of you and your car! We look forwarding to seeing you again in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I always receive outstanding service from the crew at Sheppard Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your responce !

Sweet Home, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Car Repair
The techs diagnosed the problem with my vehicle very quickly and effected needed repairs.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

-Sheppard Hyundai Service Department

Michael B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2019 Category: Service
The people.
Hyundai did a software update as a recall. The o2 sensor went out with less than 15,000 miles on the car just after the update. Less than a month later the o2 and another part went bad. Come to find out the update caused a problem with the o2 systems on this model. The mileage was just over 15,000. The original repair was done under warranty, the latest repair was denied under warranty because I have owned the car just under 6 years. Hyundai caused the problem via the update( as admitted by Hyundai service center) it should be covered.
I have no problem with Sheppard Motors it is with Hyundai. I will never by another Hyundai, I planned on buying this fall not now, A friend was looking to buy a new car also, I had recommended Hyundai ( I have had 2) no problems until now. Told him not to buy Hyundai and the reason for now not recommending them. I will be buying other than Hyundai. Again my problem is not with Sheppard Motors I will recommend them to friends for car purchase other than Hyundai.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

-Sheppard Hyundai Service Department

RP
Ronald P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great as Always
The job was done well and on time. The young gentleman was very polite, kind, and extremely helpful as he explained everything to me after returning the car to me.
Your team is absolutely Fantastic!
Thank You!

Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
fantastic people that are trained. That is from the sales people (tom) who greats me every time I come into the store to the Secretary that sits by the coffee room. Love coming to this store and telling people who are looking for a car. 3 people have bought cars at Sheppard Motors from my recommendations. love the Store and the people.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you, Bob!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

CF
Carol F.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Staff are always friendly and reliable. Never a complaint about service provided.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

John M.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard Service
Excellent service. Always looking out for my best interests. Thanks!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate your business. We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

Roseburg, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit. Your feedback is very helpful.

Newport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice waiting area
Clean, comfortable waiting area with recent magazines, books, TV and snacks.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

John A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
It close close to my home plus this is the dealership we purchased from
Great. Customer service. Plus a car wash when we picked up our Hyundai from the dealership ..
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

HL
Helga L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
HAD NEW KEY & KEYFOB MADE
Fast Friendly and efficient
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for completing our survey.  We hope you return to our dealership for your vehicle needs in the future.

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Janelle G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2019 Category: Service
accommodations for customers
I have a baby, and they helped me home and back with courtesy van.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We appreciate your feedback.  We are glad you were happy with your service and hope you plan to return to our dealership for all of your future vehicle needs.

BG
Barbara G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
They take care very good care of you car and are very pleasant to work with.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

PA
Paul A.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard service
Car was done in a timely fashion and they didn’t try to sell me anything in addition to what I asked for. Got a free car wash and fluids added at no charge.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019