Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

BD
Brittany D.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Most of my experience was pleasant
Nick Pantle was very helpful and professional. I did have an issue with the other worker Dustin, when dropping off my car and key. He never greeted me, or made eye contact. When I did ask if all they needed was my key, he got a snarky tone when calling my name out and answering the question. Later that day, Dustin called me to tell me my car was done. I'm fairly positive he was hoping I didn't answer the call. He was very rude and unprofessional on the phone. When I mentioned I was at work, and not able to come in right away, he did say my car would be there all day, so when I am ready come down. I thanked him, apologized that it would be later, tried to thank him again and he decided to hang up on me. When I did go down to pick up my car, I wanted to speak to him to let him know he's behavior and attitude was unacceptable. He was fortunately on his lunch break, if he continues to be there I'll have someone else handle my services.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We apologize if you were unhappy with the customer service you received.  I will forward this onto our Service Manager so that he is aware.  We would love to service your vehicle needs again in the future.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Fast service, responsive
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Fast and reliable
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your business.  We are glad you are happy with your service and we hope you return to service your vehicle needs in the future.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
If your first visit is bad just save yourself the frustration
Hyundai Service rep comes off very rude and almost like he has a problem with helping you or doing his job. I am always polite and try to be quick so I don’t take up too much of their time but I’m appalled that I was treated so rudely. The first visit I thought he was having a bad day, but every visit (maybe 3 or 4) he was unpleasant and seems like he did not like working with me or didn’t like his job. I’m not sure it just makes me never want to go back to that store.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We are training some new people thank you for your input sorry you had such a bad experience, we will have more training on customer service. Input is always helpful thank you for taking the time to help us grow.

AK
Amy K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, prompt service
Friendly staff, prompt service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We really appreciate the feedback.  We are glad you were happy with your service.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Greet customer service & hospitality.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

Lakeside, OR
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2019 Category: Service
great service.
Great service We got the grill replaced under warranty the paint was peeling. We ordered nee car mats and they even washed it by hand also. Was done really fast and quick service and helpful from sales and parts
Thank you, we will be back. Also gave us a shuttle for free to mall while we waited.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit!  Your feedback is very helpful.  We are glad you were happy with your service.  We would love the chance to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
The customer service agent helping me went the extra mile to sort out my warranty, which saved me a lot of money. He also made good recommendations about service needed to be done asap and what could wait.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Sharon W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Much Improved
I had a very positive experience, compared with a previous encounter 18 mos. ago, when I was not quoted a charge in advance by the previous employee, who implied that she had quoted the amount and I was responsible for"not remembering."
Thank you for being the professional business I expect!
My leased Hyundai is in good hands!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for completing the survey.  We are glad you had a better experience this time around.  We are continuously working to improve our service.  We hope to service your vehicle again in the future!

Phoenix, AZ
06/01/2019 Category: Service
service dept
they were willing to work with me and iam from out of state
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for completing the survey.  We appreciate your business and are glad we were able to help you out.

KH
Klaus H.
Roseburg, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager made things right.
The morning after my original review I was contacted by the service manager, Brian B., with an apology for the miscommunication by the service writer that was new on the job.

He also said that the original quote price would be honored on this transaction and I would be getting a refund for the differance.

It was the right thing to do and he will have me a a returning customer.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Quote one price and then charge 67% more when the service was completed.
I have a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 and made an appointment to have an oil change two weeks in advance of the service date.

I arrived at the appointed time and sat with the service writer to fill out the customer information. I told him that all I needed was a oil change for my 2015 Genesis 5.0 and was quoted a price of $89. He said it would take a hour so I sat in the customer lounge a waited for the work to be completed.

One hour later the service writer came to me and said the work was completed. I asked where do I pay? He said come to my desk and I can take your payment. The bill came to $132.30 for the oil change. I asked why and was told by the Service Manager that Genesis 5.0 are more expensive.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

The price quoted was the normal price for our oil changes, your vehicle takes 3 more quarts of oil then other vehicle so that is where the price difference came about. I am sorry for the mis quote and glad we got things worked out over the phone.

BO
Bret O.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Good experience on service and warranty work.
The service manager/scheduler made the experience easy and well-defined, kept me informed of progress, and provided full data for all repairs so I knew what I was expecting and receiving.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

05/21/2019 Category: Service
average
pleasant & prompt
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.  We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return for service in the future.

Janice H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Safety mode
My car has been in twice after they did a computer adjustment and said it was fine.
I did get it back but hate to do a review on the last service until I see if it is actually fixed.
I had planned on driving to California in April but had to fly because I had no car.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hyundai has been working hard to get the parts to us in a timely manner sorry you had these issues , good news is its fixed and you shouldn't have anymore issues. thank you again for your response

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
Previous comment
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We are a new team and we have a way to go in training , this experience i snot we are striving for. I hope we can earn your business again. Thank you for the feed back its how we grow .

Brenda H.
North Bend, OR
05/18/2019 Category: Service
They are friendly and accommodating
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
fantastic team. Got appointment came in 15 min. early and got out in 45 minutes. Car cleaned and ready to go. They brought the car to me so I did not have to walk to the line to get it. Great job.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

MV
Mark V.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The customer is important.
They seem to actually care about the customer.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We really appreciate your service and hope you return for future service.