4.4

John A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
It close close to my home plus this is the dealership we purchased from
Great. Customer service. Plus a car wash when we picked up our Hyundai from the dealership ..
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

AQ
Aili Q.
Sutherlin, OR
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
They treat me right.. a Senior lady.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

JV
Jonna V.
Springfield, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding response
I recently left an unsatisfactory review. I was called within an hour to get details and schedule an appointment so that the issue can be reviewed. I am very impressed with the speed of the response and have high hopes for the eventual outcome.

08/26/2019 Category: Service
Less than expected
While I do not have very high expectations from this dealership, this visit lowered my opinion even more. I went in to have a loud clunk in the front end investigated. I offered to take someone out for a test drive so I could help them locate the issue but was told it was not necessary. They found no issues and released it. I have this documented so that when the front end falls out from under the car my heirs will have recourse. There was a bright spot, the shuttle driver was pleasant and efficient.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

I am sorry you had this experience with our dealership, we have set an appointment to have the car re inspected and I will be going on a test drive with you. Thank you for your response.

BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the updated review.  We appreciate you giving us a second chance.  We hope you return to our dealership for your vehicle needs in the future.

HL
Helga L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
HAD NEW KEY & KEYFOB MADE
Fast Friendly and efficient
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for completing our survey.  We hope you return to our dealership for your vehicle needs in the future.

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Janelle G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2019 Category: Service
accommodations for customers
I have a baby, and they helped me home and back with courtesy van.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

We appreciate your feedback.  We are glad you were happy with your service and hope you plan to return to our dealership for all of your future vehicle needs.

BG
Barbara G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
They take care very good care of you car and are very pleasant to work with.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

PA
Paul A.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard service
Car was done in a timely fashion and they didn’t try to sell me anything in addition to what I asked for. Got a free car wash and fluids added at no charge.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

Murl L.
Florence, OR
08/16/2019 Category: Service
I have come to expect the best, and that was what was delivered
I have received very good service every time I have visited this dealership.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Midvale, UT
2008 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always prompt and helpful
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your responses.  We hope to see you again for your next service!

David C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Training new staff
see previous comments
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Our staff is new and learning our process here at Sheppard's. I am sorry to you experienced this level of service we strive to be much better then this. I hope you give us another chance with your vehicle we are growing and learning all the time . Thank you for your feedback.

ME
Margaret E.
Florence, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
A New Sante Fe With a Recall for computer upgrade -- Less than 5,000 miles on Odometer
Love my cars, hate recalls -- have to drive 2 hours to get there and back
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had.  Unfortunately all vehicles do require the occasional recall.  Hopefully you don't incur any other issues in the near future, but if you do we would love to service all of your vehicle needs.

Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

TO
Terry O.
Bullhead City, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
We came in for an oil change and they found a leak. They drove us to eat and fixed it the same day - no return visit required. Great service!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

AG
Andrea G.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
They fit me in when my schedule kept fluctuating. Took care of my hyundai and made sure all was good according to some concerns I had. Shuttle driver is absolutely a gem. Really good service and communication.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and informative
The friendliness of the employees and the comfortable environment in which to wait for my car.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

TP
Tina P.
Springfield, OR
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Service was too expensive for a brand new car. Employees need training in professionalism. Overall, a negative experience.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here at the dealership, we strive to take care of our customers and recommended only services the manufactures recommends. We are working hard on getting appointments set and phones answered on high volume days. Thank you for your feed back I hope you will give us another try .