Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

02/18/2016 Category: Service
Sheppard Motors give me peace of mind
Excellent service!!
John R., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

Thank you for the glowing review and 5 stars! We are thrilled you appreciate our service. Let us know if there is anything further we can do to help. See youin the future.

01/30/2016 Category: Service
good
good
John R., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/30/2016

Thank you for the response! Glad to see that Sheppard is meeting your expectations.

Springfield, OR
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Recall
I was able to get my appointment on the day I wanted. You deal with only one person through out the process who will go over any work that was done to my vehicle and will answer any questions that I may have before I leave the dealership. Sheppards is the only dealership I trust to do any work on my car because I know they have my best interest in mind.
John R., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you very much for your business and loyalty to Sheppard Motors. See you next time!

11/28/2015 Category: Service
Bob DObkins
very timely and again very good service from your people
John R., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/30/2015

Thanks Bob, its always great to hear when we are doing well. Let us know if you need anything else, othewrwise we will see you next time.

HJ
HEATHER J.
Harrisburg, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2015 Category: Service
Love my new car
The great helpfull and friendly staff
John R., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/27/2015

Heather,

Thanks so much for the great rating and warm comments. We look forward to helping you more in the future. Let us know of any needs or concerns.

Thanks!

SA
SIMONE A.
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Genuinely friendly and nice people, no " fake" smiles, also very knowledgable!
A true satisfied customer.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2015

Thank you Simone!  We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and the trust that you place in us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

RICHARD M.
Florence, OR
Good products, great people
Great
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Thank you so much Richard!  We appreciate the opportunity to service your Sonata and look forward to being here for you with those same great products and great people.  We thank you for your positive feedback and we will see you for your next service!

BARBARA H.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
I always have excellent work and very helpful interactions with Shepards
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you very much Barbara!  It was so good to see you after so many years.  Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle and we appreciate the nice things you said.  We will see you for your next service.

SHIRLEY B.
Great
Great car. Great dealer
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you so much Shirley!  We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.  It's customers like you that make this all worth while.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

HE
HARVEY E.
Cottage Grove, OR
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Always a great experience. Fast and friendly.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your brand new car!  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you maintain your new Hyundai for years to come.  Please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything or have any questions.

10/03/2015 Category: Service
Bob DObkins
Outstanding as always. no Appointment and yet got service right away. Oil Change, cabin filters and tire rotation. very good service by a very good team
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

What else can I say?  It's always a pleasure to see you!  You always make me smile!  You are such a blessing and I am so thankful to have you as a loyal, long time customer.  Thank you for being you!

BL
BILL L.
Roseburg, OR
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Nice people, clean facility, and good service.
Very good.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding our staff here at Sheppard Hyundai.  We appreciate that you trust us to take car of your vehicle needs and that you make the drive from Roseburg.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and the continued opportunity in the future.  Enjoy!

08/29/2015 Category: Service
Robert Dobkins
The people and the product make this a fantastic place to buy and service your car.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/31/2015

You are the best!  Thank you for your continued support.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

08/03/2015 Category: Service
Mr Dobkins
The people and the work
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/04/2015

You're always welcome!  How come I didn't see you last time?  Sorry I missed you! Have a great day and thank you!

SHARLENE S.
Harrisburg, OR
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2015 Category: Service
AS PROMISED
The cost of the repairs came in a little under the original quote. Happy surprise
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback.  We appreciate the trust that you put in us for your vehicle needs as we know that vehicle is transporting such precious cargo! We look forward to helping maintain your Santa Fe for years to come.  We will see you for your next service visit!

DK
DALE K.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Extraordinary Care and Friendly
From the moment I pulled up, I was taken care of efficiently and kindly.
They know what they are doing and do it with care and concern for the customer.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for trusting us for the care of your new Veloster.  I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience.  We look forward to helping you maintain your Hyundai for years and years to come.  Please do not hesitate to call us with anything you need and thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback.  It does not go unnoticed.

06/29/2015 Category: Service
Pepole from the front deck to dept MGR
Service is fantastic, on time, and done right.
Car comes back clean and ready to go.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thank you dear friend!  It's always a pleasure to see you and you will always be a welcome face on my service drive.  I am so glad that you purchased your new Santa Fe on my first day back at Hyundai.  Makes it all worth while for me to do what I do!  See you soon!!

SHIRLEY B.
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Very people
Everything is pleased
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/29/2015

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your new Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate the trust you put in us to help keep it in tip top condition. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit and please do not hesitate to call if you need anything else.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Springfield, OR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Did what they said at the price quoted
Easiest dealership I have ever worked with on buying my three new cars from and service work
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.  It's customers like you that make what we do worthwhile!  We look forward to providing you with the highest quality workmanship along with fair and honest pricing.  Please do not hesitate to call me directly if there is anything you need.  Have a great weekend and stay cool!

2005 Hyundai XG350
06/05/2015 Category: Service
Friendliness, knowledge, helpfulness
Tom Ross was great in explaining everything and in providing information, etc. A great dude.
Melissa H., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Thank you so much!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs.  It's customers like you that make this all worth while.