4.4

Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
People, the work is done very good and on time. fantastic
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, Robert!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NK
Noah K.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendliest Place in Town
Great service, friendly faces, would recommend
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, Noah. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

WW
Wayne W.
Dorena, OR
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Love our new car.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review, Wayne.

Clifford M.
Corvallis, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
For my latest service, I was under a time constraint which did not provide enough time for the usual 60k service. I talked with the reception person and he said he would talk with the mechanic about what were the highest priority items to take care of within the time I had available. I went to the waiting area already stressing about when I might squeeze into my very full schedule another visit to complete the full service. But instead, 15 minutes before I had to leave, the reception person came out to say the mechanic had worked straight through on my vehicle and got everything done! I was amazed and sooo very grateful. I would like my mechanic to get recognition for his efforts and to hear how appreciative I am. He made my day!
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

We would like to thank you for this 5-Star Review, Clifford. We’re thrilled to hear about how happy you left our dealership and we are so grateful to have you as part of our Sheppard Motors family. Thank you for your loyalty!

RE
Richard E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundai in town.
Last time they washed my car. This time they did not.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We are so happy that we were able to help you, Richard.

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Fantastic. on time and done right. Rotation of tires $40 to much money. Will not have that don again.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We are so happy to have had the opportunity to take care of your vehicle!

Duane D.
Roseburg, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work and recall
took care of the recall and did some warranty work in addition . Customer service is excellent and we were very pleased with how they dealt with everything.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your service needs, Duane!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Service department very helpful and accommodating.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review!

Kenneth S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduler
The service I received on the day we took the car in was excellent. The boy from Russia was out standing. My complaint is with the scheduler. He was surely, argumentative and treaded me like I was stupid. By the time I had scheduled the appointment I was ready to go to Albany or Salem for my appointments. If he is going to schedule appointments he needs to go to PR school. We heard him on the phone the day we were there and I am sure the people on the other end felt the same way. Other than this person we are very pleased with Sheppard Hyundai. We have always found the people to be polite and courteous and helpful. All I wanted to know was which Hyundai it was on and never did find out which one. If he were a salesman I would go elsewhere.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Kenneth - thank you very much for the 5-star review.  I have forwarded your review to our service manager so that he can address the issues that you brought up.

We happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

John M.
Coos Bay, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
This is our 3rd Hyundai and we love it. We have had our Hyundai’s serviced at a number of your locations and have always been satisfied, Shepard is no exception!
The only thing we don’t like about Hyundai are these irritating emails every time we have our car serviced.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Becky H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service manager
Ilia, the service manager, was the best and most efficient I have ever experienced! Been going to this dealer for over 10 yrs and many awful experiences.
Left very pleased!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great response ! Thank you for sticking with us thru the hard times and being a loyal customer.

Jacob R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Mark Roberts. He was a sales consultant. Service department was great, tho Mark Roberts is definetly the all star at Sheppard Motors. He entertained me for hours. Magic Tricks, funny jokes, sad tales to weep too, fables of glory and victory. I will come to Sheppard Motors every time.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We're glad that you had a great experience at Sheppard Hyundai, Jacob!  We will be sure to let Mark know that he made a positive impact to your experience.

Michelle P.
Coos Bay, OR
09/23/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly people
always a good stress-free experience, thank you
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Michelle.

Reedsport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

We were so happy that we were able to take care of you and your car! We look forwarding to seeing you again in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I always receive outstanding service from the crew at Sheppard Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your responce !