Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Foster, OR
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service (takes care of their military)
They take care of you, and will do what ever is needed to make the process easier and quicker. From a military stand point, on leave with limited time Sheppard Hyundai was by far the best dealer I have had the honner of working with. Thank you everyone especially those of you at the Eugene office.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We always enjoy seeing you, and appreciate your business.

We look forward to your next visit!

Springfield, OR
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and expedient service
Welcomed as soon as I walked in, paperwork filled out, and car taken in immediately. Service completed in stated time.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  We value your business and appreciate the feedback.

WC
William C.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Marci!
Good work fast and fairly priced!
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again!

08/15/2018 Category: Service
I like all the people I've dealt with at your dealership; they are helpful and friendly.
I like to work with the people there...friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We appreciate you and your business.

Oakland, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They have worked on both of my cars for over a year. Every time I get great customer service and can schedule the dates and times for my convenience. One time the had my care for 4 days for repairs and they gave me a loaner car. I really appreciated that.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate the long drive you have in getting here for service, and thank you for the wonderful review.

We will miss you!

PC
Patricia C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service I receive at Sheppard
Very happy with service I receive at Sheppard - Everyone is friendly and I have every confidence that they will do the best for my car.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

I'm glad your experience was excellent.  We love customers like you, and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.

Corvallis, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service for my Santa Fe
Good service in a timely manner, online appointments, nice waiting area!
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I'm glad your experience was first-rate.  We love our customers, and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.  Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you on your future visits!

RD

Noti, OR
?
?
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

Shannon W.
Myrtle Creek, OR
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Kept me informed on status
For my sunroof issue great!
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We thank you for the wonderful survey, and are happy you were treated so well!

Thank you!

Jeffrey C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Despite being understaffed the day I came in, the friendly and professional staff at Sheppard Hyundai made my experience dropping off and picking up my vehicle quick and easy. Much appreciated :-)
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We try our best in busy times, and I am happy you received wonderful service!

Thanks for your business.

VG
Vicki G.
Roseburg, OR
Best service anywhere...
They have the best service both customer and automotive. Very pleasant to work with and they always follow up. I highly recommend Sheppard Motors to purchase a vehicle as well as to have the service done there.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We value your business, and thank you for your continued patronage!

Thanks again.

GM
Grant M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Great
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your continued service, we appreciate you!

Barbara H.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
rating
Every time I bring my car in for service, I get excellent service, attitude, and good people to help.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

I am happy you were treated so well, and we appreciate you so much!

Thanks again

John M.
Coos Bay, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/26/2018 Category: Service
The entire experience was very positive. I was taken in immediately, service was completed when I was told it would be done, and everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely return for the next service.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

We appreciate you business and the distance you have to travel to get service.

Thank you very much for the 5 star review!

Midvale, UT
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency, friendliness of staff
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating, we appreciate it!

Thanks again.

Jan P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
questionable
In the last few months I have had my car towed or driven to Sheppard because of the same problem---while driving at 50-60 miles an hour on beltline or the expressway (also one time while driving to Bend - about 40 miles from Eugene)my car would slow down to 20-30 mph and stay that way until I got home___ each time I was told you found the problem and supposedly fixed it---the last time when it happened I had it towed to Sheppard --- I then drove to a toyota dealer and bought a new car---when my automobile was fixed??? (brought in on Thursday am---couldn't pickup until Tuesday after 5:00 because it was not fixed until then I then drove it to Toyota as a trade-in - I am sorry I had been happy with your service until the last few months---and would not recommend your dealership.
Jan Prink
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

I apologize that it took multiple times for you to get your problem fixed.  I appreciated your honesty when we talked, and I will work on things on my end to make the experience better for our customers.

Diane W.
Roseburg, OR
2007 Hyundai Azera
Recall repair
Very professional..recalled parts fixed quickly
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

We are happy you had such a wonderful experience.  Thank you again for your service!

FA
Frank A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great place for servicing ones car and great staff. Thank you.
Fast and great service. Excellent staff.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

We appreciate you and your 5 star rating.  Thank you for your business!

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Very good service. Very good people and very good training. Work done on time and for what they said it would cost. Thanks Sheppard motors for your continued 5 star service
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

It is always nice to see you!  Thank you for your continued patronage, we appreciate you!