Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5rating 4.1363667
Overall Rating 2.28788/5Overall Rating 2.28788/5rating 2.28788rating 2.28788rating 2.28788

Leo S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Alex - Excellent Service! Thank you!!
Alex, in the service department, did a really excellent job of managing the details of a problem I was having with my car radio. She could not have been more caring and competent.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Leo,

We appreciate your great review and positive feedback. We’ll see you next time.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Always very friendly and fast
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and your kind words.

KV
Karen V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Alex in service
Alex was friendly and very competent. Gave me frequent updates and took care of the little details so I wouldn’t have to.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Karen,

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your time for taking our survey. See you next visit.

Sandra C.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
This location is easy to get into and out of quickly. The service was fast and they provided an itemized statement of the services performed. Only complaint is the lack of reading material for women in the waiting room.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Sandra,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and business. See you next time.

CN
Caroline N.
Helpful and Efficient
Great service they helped me sync my phone and got the recall taken care of.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Caroline,

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and your positive feedback. We will see you next time.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Engin light on
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your business and positive review. We will see you next visit.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Freindly efficient service
Helpful, no oversell which I appreciate.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and feedback, see you next visit.

Rueben M.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Very good and courteous staff
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Rueben,

Thank you for your business and your 5 star review, we’ll see you next visit.

Daniel W.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Great service as always
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Daniel,

Thanks for the positive survey and your business, we’ll see you next visit.

SK
Sukie K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Manne provided outstanding service.
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Sukie,

Thank you for the kind words and your business, we appreciate your feedback. See you next time.

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
friendly and helpful
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Steven,

Thank you for your business and 5 star review.

SE
Steven E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
60,000 mile service
Always receive efficient service when I take my vehicle to Shortline Hyundai.

Steven,

Thank you for the great review and your business, we’ll see you next time.

Parker, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change...as promised
Timing was great. People were courteous and actually very friendly and customer service focused!!
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the positive review and 5 stars, See you next visit.

Ben H.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Equus Maintenance
Great customer service and military friendly. Really enjoyed taking my Equus here even though they don’t normally work on them. The other place kept my car for two weeks and didn’t, call once for status update. This dealership called before during and after. In and out in under two hours. Thank you.

Ben,

Thank you for the great review and positive feedback. Glad we could accommodate you.

Joseph H.
service
service was very helpful

Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback and 5 star review. We’ll see you next visit.

Jillian D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
So helpful, welcoming and friendly!!
Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I called multiple times with issues with my Tuscon and each time the operator was patient and was able to give me so much help in scheduling and troubleshooting. Once I arrived, everyone was helpful and timely. They gave me a great estimate of the time and price and all the staff went above and beyond to make my wait and time at the dealership reasonable because I had my newborn with me. I appreciated everything they did and I have always had a wonderful experience with all of the service staff. I always bring my Tuscon here for any service and will continue!
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Jillian,

We love hearing great feedback from our customers. Thank you for the awesome review. We’ll see you next visit.

Daniel B.
12/04/2018
Difficult Situation Made Great
We started hearing an unusual sound coupled with an occasional lurch when accelerating, so had the Shortline service team inspect things in Oct 2017, but they couldn't figure out the problem. We brought our car back in several more times over the next year, but still no solution. This last Oct we finally found the problem, but it was now over the 100k mileage warranty. The new Schomp team stepped up and took care of us even though our problem started before they took over the dealership. The service team was great and had things taken care of in just a few days. Everything is still running great! Thanks Service team!
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Daniel,

Thank you so much for your great review, we appreciate the positive feedback.

2017 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Love the hello' s when you pull in the service center. The details over the maintaince sevice. Hot chocolate well you wait, is a,plus+
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. So great to hear your positive feedback. See you next visit.

Cynthia B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Center
This service center is beyond excellent. Everyone is always professional, friendly and most important, Honest...

Cynthia,

Thank you for your amazing review, 5 stars and your business. We will you next visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional, prompt, polite service
Exceptional in everything. Best personnel I've ever encountered
JOE W P., SHOP FOREMAN from Shortline Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and the positive feedback.