1928 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5Overall Rating 4.1363667/5rating 4.1363667
Overall Rating 2.28788/5Overall Rating 2.28788/5rating 2.28788rating 2.28788rating 2.28788

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Since I’ve been coming to Shortline Hyundai I have had excellent service and wonderful experience
Always courteous and fast
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to your next service.

Englewood, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Great team. Work completed when promised.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for your trust in us. We greatly appreciate you.

Deborah S.
Customer service
great customer service from beginning to end... very seamless, and everyone was polite and informative.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate you. See you for your next service.

Jeff H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Vinnie
Great service 👍
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hello and thank you for your trust in us. We look forward to saeeing you for your next service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I did not work with Diane. But Dave the Mgr of service has an outstanding team, and I appreicate each and everyone. Enjoy the warm welcome, and the knowledge that I receive from everyone.
I'm deeply happy for the service that I'm always getting when I call. the way the staff answer the phone and for the times that they are there for me during my busy day. I ended the service at Planet Hyundai in Golden, due the long drive to get there and the unfriendly service that I receive every time I called. to take my care 1hr away for a $50 oil change was not only crazy, and but not wise. When for over 5 yrs or so Shortline has handle my two other cars. My life is full with work and family, and to get poor service in my books, I will not return. We all deserve to have good service, to the best that we can. I appreciate service person, Alxis (I think that's her name) that handle my calls and service every time I call. Thank you so much to Dave the Mgr and all that you are doing. There was a point where calling in I was lefted on hold and did not know what to do when Heather left. But Dave your doing an outstanding job. Please keep up the good work, and making sure that your employees know that they are appreciated and they are needed. Your name carry a lot within the community. You take such good care of my care that I even transferred my Maintenance agreement from Planet Hyundai on my care to start coming to any place, While that place is Shortline. Again Thank you !!!
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kinf words! Thank you for your trust in us. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent

01/16/2019 Category: Service
From the minute I walked in everyone was so great and friendly. Services were completed in a timely manner and they answered any questions I had.

LR
Larry R.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Beautiful cars at a beautiful price!
I love this dealership because financing was easy only took 1 hour. The salesman was really really easy to work with and no high pressure sales but made itself quickly as a result of the salesman not being pushy like other places. Then there's the car. Wow really high quality cars! Had all kinds of options and every option on just the low and model, impressive interior is extremely roomly and egoronamoncally friendly. 8 cup holders and a big back seat total in my car. Very pretty design. Went to several different dealerships before I found Hyundai and my mind was made up instantly.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the review. We graetly appreciate your feedback. What can we do in the future to earn 5 star's?

Debra G.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My oil change
My oil change went great. But a day later i saw on my hood an oily hand print on my hood all i ask is you guys pay a little more attention and maybe wipe off your hands before touching my hood😢
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Debra,

Thank you for your trust in us and your feedback. We will address the cleanliness of the staff to ensure we do not return the car with a reminder of our work. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Regards,

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Got rid of odd noise
While in for an oil change I requested that they investigate an odd noise that seemed to be coming from under the car when I went over slightly rough road. They found that the sway bar end links were worn. They replaced these under the 5 year/50,000 mile warranty.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star's. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GM
Gail M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
As expected, awesome customer service.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star's. We greatly appreciate you. See you for your next service.

Diana W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service staff
Diana W.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond so kindly. We greatly appreciate you. See you at your next servcie.

NJ
Nathan J.
Shortline Hyundai
My service appointment went very well and all of my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction. My advisor Alex is always friendly and attentive!
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We greatly appreciate you.

Swift Service!
Alex had my car serviced very rapidly. I had minimal waiting and all the extra things I required were done without fuss in minimal time.
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star's! We greatly appreciate you.

MJ
Mark J.
CO
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Great place
Good service and great communication about how long or what’s wrong or how much. Really enjoyed my time there
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the response. We greatly appreciate you.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service!!
Great Customer Service!!
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the survey response. We greatly appreciate you. Look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Samantha M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Overall, good service
Good service and I really appreciated them dropping my car off to me at my work when it was finished. I was hoping that they would have taken care of the software update that was needed since they did have my car in the shop all day long....but I do realize that initially we had said to hold off on the update due to my time crunch with work. -Was just hoping that someone would have taken the initiative so that I wouldn't have to go back and sit there for over an hour for the update now in the near future..

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize we did not get all the work completed as needed. I spoke with Manny and he will be reaching out to you to arrange for us to pick up your vehicle perform the recall and return to you when complete. Please let me know if you need anything else.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Still a happy customer after over 15 years
Good, friendly and efficient service!
DAVID P. from Shortline Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star's! We look forward to your next visit.

Shortline Hyundai.