Overall Rating 4.0666673/5Overall Rating 4.0666673/5Overall Rating 4.0666673/5Overall Rating 4.0666673/5rating 4.0666673
Overall Rating 2.31667/5Overall Rating 2.31667/5rating 2.31667rating 2.31667rating 2.31667

SG
Susan G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
car repair
Alex has great customer service and was able to get my car in and out....

Susan,

EM
E.L. M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
Just a good place to get my Hyundai's and Kia's serviced.

WB
Walter B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always

Walter,

Thank you for your review, see you next visit

TJ
Terrell J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/18/2018 Category: Service
vehicle service.
For the first time in a long time I felt it was customer service, not company service more of what the customer would want verse what the company says is the policy. I was asked if I wanted a car wash, when before policy was you had to ask for the car wash, which I felt was poor customer service I shouldn't have to ask for a little extra service or over the top. 5 star service to me the is little extras not what was expected of your business. Recommend this business maybe, Im in a wait and see attitude since there have been some changes at this dealership. Again I would recommend Genesis, but as far as the work being done they have accomplished the services expected.

Terrell,

Thank you for your business and feedback. We do our best to make everyone fill comfortable to come service their car. Thanks for the 5 stars.

Anonymous avatar

Ji Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Alex is amazing!
Went to the Shortline Hyundai location on havana and Alex was awesome as always. Fast service as well.

Thank you for your business and 5 stare review

Shawna H.
Cañon City, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer care
The service was amazing, the only reason why we may not come back for all oil changes is just the distance, we live over 2 hours away.
CLIFFORD H., Service Manager from Shortline Hyundai

Thank you for your business and feedback. See you when your in town

Debra M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Matt
Matt's customer service was excellent.

Debra,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. See you next visit.

BW
Benita W.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The was was great customer service is excellent

Benita,

Thank oyu for your business and 5 stars

Anonymous avatar
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly staff
Staff are very courteous and answer any questions you may have.

Mishawna C.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
I had to go out of town due to a passing of a family member but I needed an oil change before I made the drive. I didn’t have an appointment but because of the circumstances they got me in and out very quickly. It was greatly appreciated. That’s great customer service!!!!!

Mishawna,

Thank you for your business and 5 star

Charles S.
Strasburg, CO
05/13/2018 Category: Service
great service
the people and work is top notch

Charles,

Thank you for your 5 stars, see you next visit

CJ
Chiniqua J.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
CHINIQUA
Staff is nice

Chiniqua,

Thank you for the review I would like to know more about your visit. I will be calling you today to resolve any issue you may have.

Tamela M.
Strasburg, CO
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Honest Service
Big O Tire rotated my tire a few day before my appointment. The service man came back to me with a list of issues they SAID they out. I told him I was due for my service on my car and had made my appointment with my dealer. He tried to convince we they could to the work for me rather than take it in. I told him just to list what he found and I would let Hyundai know about it. The list of many came down to two items, brakes and inner tie rods. I let Alex Massey know when I checked in. Hyundai did my normal work need to maintain my warranty. However, there was not an issue with my brakes or inner tie rods. May 8th Big O TIres lost a loyal customer that has used them since 1984. Please thank your service techs for all they do and for their honesty.

Tamela,

Thank you for your business, we do al we can to make your car safe for the road and do what the car needs. We will nook the car over for FREE and let you know if the car is in need of any repairs. Thank you for the 5 stars.

WR
William R.
Broomfield, CO
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great first time experience
This was my first service visit after purchasing my new Tucson. The visit was for the 3750 mile checkup. Daniel Fresh was my service consultant. He was friendly and professional. Checked me in and alerted me of a recall on an air conditioning component. My car was ready for pickup in the time frame that Daniel specified. I will definitely come back to Shortline for my service. Even though there is a much closer Hyundai dealership.

William,

Thank you for your business and kind words. Thanks for the 5 stars, see you next visit

David L.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2018 Category: Service
grease on carpet and engine and engine compartment (not so great)
Need to have a better quality control system in place. My driver's side carpet was greasy from dirty shoe's and the engine and engine compartment(like on radiator and engine) had oil and grease spilled and not wiped up.
CLIFFORD H., Service Manager from Shortline Hyundai

David,Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry this happened to you. I will have a meeting with the tech about your issue so it will not keep happening. I would like to make it right to you so I will be calling you today to resolve your issue have. Thank you for your business I look forward to speak to you and resolve your issue.Cliff HergemuellerService Manager303-577-2272

Robert C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Very attentive service.
Excellent, timely and attentive service. Because of a service I requested, the car was ready30 minutes later than promised. At the time promised, the service representative found me and told me that it would be 30 minutes later than promised.
CLIFFORD H., Service Manager from Shortline Hyundai

Robert,Thank you for your business and 5 stars. See you next visit.

SY

Hee,

Charles H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The Best
I visit monthly and Alex is the one I always look for, she is always so helpful and explains everything.

Thanks