Latest Review about 1 year ago

CG
Carl G.
Illinois
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Carl said the service at this business is okay and he has been with them for many years. They could not get the part they needed because it was too expensive to buy and they could not find it in the salvage yard.

LK
LARRY K.
GMC Canyon
08/29/2014
friendly service
They explained everything well and fixed my truck in a timely manner.

JASON P.
07/26/2014
Great Service - As Always
Called Simon's with a few days' notice - they were able to get me in on the day and time that I wanted. Got an oil change and inspection on my 9 year old vehicle with 130,000 miles. I am sure the reason it is still going strong is because of Denny and crew. Even if they do find an issue, which shows me the inspection is being done properly, they will tell you the severity of it and whether or not it can wait. Where as at other places, they are more than happy to keep you there and take your money. Denny would prefer to do things the right way, when they are needed and all at once as opposed to paying twice for the same labor etc. That is how you build trust. I waited for my vehicle and was not there too long. They could probably benefit from some new magazines, but other than that, another good experience. I was able to get it done and go onto my day. Thanks again!

LK
LARRY K.
GMC Canyon
07/17/2014
Great service technicians
About 4 hours after I got OL Yellere back the engine light went on. The earliest I can get it to you is Tuesday because I'll be in Rockford until Sunday and am scheduled for oral surgery on Monday. I'll try to make it by on Tuesday if the light stays on.

FB
Fred B.
Illinois
Lincoln Town Car
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Fred said he has been with them for four generations.

Joe M.
Swansea, IL
06/12/2014 Category: Service
Joe said he has been a long time customer at this business.

JASON P.
01/27/2014
I brought my car in for regular service. They performed the L-O-F and their multi-point inspection. I was in and out pretty quickly. I am not sure if they have many people wait for their vehicles, but some new magazines could be in order! Other than that, no complaints.

Ted S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Ted said he thought the new guy at the business was nice. He was charged over $160 for the vehicle's computer to be reprogrammed. He was very disappointed that he had to pay so much. He mentioned that the previous owner, would not have asked for so much money.