JANE H.
Acura ILX
05/27/2020
The Smith Family
I have used Smith’s Auto for years. They are courteous and trustworthy.

They come highly recommended from me.

Jane Hayes

Ford Expedition
05/22/2020
Blown spark plug repair
Great job on my old truck The truck is dear to me. Had it quite a while. Again great job..

DANNY G.
05/22/2020
Great service. Great prices. Great people.
Nothing but Grade-A quality from these guys inside and outside.

BL
Brad L.
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Marie. She said the business always does a good job for her and the service is good.

AL
ASHLEY L.
Edgefield, SC
05/13/2020
Highly Recommend
I had to get a new set of tires and an oil change. Stephen was very helpful with keeping in contact with tire options and getting me the best for my money. They were on time with the work and did a great job. I received a break down of the charges, and recommendations on future services should I choose or need them. Mrs Debra at the front desk was extremely friendly when she called with details and other employees greeted me upon arrival. Top notch professional service with the down home touch. Highly recommend.

BW
BETH W.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/13/2020
Pleasure to do business with!
Locally owned and run. Excellent, fast, curious service makes it a pleasure to do business with.

SPENCER B.
05/05/2020
Greatest Auto Shop In CSRA !!!
I won't take my vehicles anywhere else !!! Honest and Trustworthy !!! They are family to me !!! Best In The Business !!!

WJ
WANDA J.
04/30/2020
Had great experience there during this difficult time

Volkswagen Passat
04/30/2020
Forget about dealership prices, Smith is where you want to take your vehicle.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate your business.

RP
RICK P.
Nissan Pickup
04/21/2020
Friendly staff efficient service great price
Finished when they said they would and did a great job! Would highly recommend to everyone!

LC
LOUISE C.
North Augusta, SC
Kia Forte
04/21/2020
excellent service and great people
fast and great service
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you for your continued business!!

GS
GERALD S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2020
Smiths Auto is the Best
Thank you for being there for me so I can keep the maintenance up on my vehicles.. I will remember your great service and kindness when I need something done.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you for your business it is very much appreciated!!

Honda Civic Coupe
04/15/2020
Great Service and Great People
David has always provided good honest repairs. He always provides alternative options and advice when you ask. I trust him with all my vehicles and know the job will be done right.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you so much for your continued business!!  If you are ever back in town stop by and see us.  Good Luck and be well!

RL
RUSSELL L.
Dodge Durango
04/10/2020
Excellent service as always
Smith Auto always goes the extra mile to help me get back on the road!
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you for your continued business!! It is very much appreciated.

TF
TOREY F.
03/31/2020
I send everyone I can here!!!
I have taken my vehicles to Smiths Auto Repair for the past 10 years. They have done everything for me from tires all the way to an engine replacement. Great guys that do great work. Doesn’t upcharge but will mention safety issues.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you so much for your continued business!!  It is very much appreciated!!