TD
TIFFANY D.
Waynesboro, GA
They were polite & timely
Smith’s Auto Repair they helped me as soon as I pulled up they was fast & timely..
The staff was very friendly & polite helped with all my car needs I will be back if I need any service done..
Thanks again guys..I would greatly recommend them to anyone in need of fast reliable services!!

VR
VICKIE R.
EXCELLENT
I wouldn't go anywhere else. As a single woman, you know some shops gouge you. Never here. Smith's was recommended by a friend and they have always treated me fairly. The work is excellent and the prices reasonable. If more work than anticipated is necessary, they call and clear it with you. I highly recommend them.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you so much we really appreciate your continued business!

VG
VINCE G.
10/20/2020
Fast, trusting service !!!!!!!
Been using them along time for various repairs from rebuilding engines to yesterday putting in a new “ hard to get to battery” GREAT service
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you very much for your continued business!

JIM M.
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2020
Honest , good folks to deal with
Good honest, always repair vehicle in timely manner
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you very much for your continued business!

CZ
CHRISTOPHER Z.
Kia Sedona
10/09/2020
Always perfect customer service!
Always perfect customer service!
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you very much!  We appreciate your business.

LC
LOUISE C.
Kia Forte
10/08/2020
Kia
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate your continued business!

FM
FRANK M.
GMC Yukon XL
10/07/2020
2nd repair on previous issue
The part failed after two years of service, the part was warranted but I had to pay labor again. Thankfully I didn’t have to pay the entire cost again. I hope I can get 150,000 miles out of this one.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/13/2020

Unfortunately from time to time parts do fail.  We are thankful as well that the part was still covered under the warranty peorid for you and that we were able to take care of it to get you back out on the road.  We thank you for your continued business.  It is very much appreciated.

STACEY S.
10/02/2020
Five stars
Great communication and quick turnaround on the repairs. Didn't try to fix anything that wasn't broken. Would definitely trust them with my car again in the future!
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business!

DEBRA W.
Pooler, GA
09/29/2020
Major work
I was so thankful for the consideration of getting my vehicle in for major work at a last minute need. I came in from out of town for service and ran into a cancellation. The shop was clean and inviting, the staff were friendly and professional. I will continue to come in from out of town to use them. Thank you, thank you!!! I will recommend them to others.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you you are so sweet!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

09/23/2020
Very good shop!
Fast repair and explained well what’s wrong with your car!
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for your business and we hope to continue working with you on all of your automotive needs.

NM
NICOLE M.
Buick Rainier
09/23/2020
Honest service
Smith has always done right by me in service, price and options.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

We thank you for your continued business!

VM
VINCENT M.
09/22/2020
Prompt and friendly service!
The service the excellent and very prompt! My car wouldn’t start and I needed to get to work. Smith’s auto had my diagnosis in minutes! The work was explained precisely on what was going to be administered to the car.
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us with your automotive needs!

ROBERT S.
Excellent work
Honest people & excellent work. Thanks
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your business!

JACKIE F.
Hyundai Azera
5 * Service
Smiths Service is Fast, Dependable Work. Fair prices. Family Owned. Never have any issues with work on any of our vehicles. Love the communication before during & after.

Thank you so much!

DANIEL S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Excellent Honest Service
Hard to find a good honest mechanic who fixes what needs fixing and doesn't try to add on unnecessary repairs. Customer service is awesome
Debra S. from Smiths Auto Repair of Augusta LLC responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much!  We really appreciate your business and your trusting in us.