TF
TOM F.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2019
Great job caring for my car!
My son drove home from college and said his car was making bad sounds. We dropped it off at Sparta Tire and even though they were busy, the diagnosed it and had it fixed very quick!

J R.
10/12/2019
Customer service is terrible.
My tire pressure was down and I was working in Sparta.
I had a tire patched and it never stopped leaking. My work is usually near Grand Rapids so I couldn’t get back to Sparta for a few days I had to put air in my tire every morning. When I finally made it back to Sparta tire I was greeted by a What do you need? I said the tire that was repaired here is still leaking. He said nothing and proceeded to wait on someone else. After sitting there for a half hour while this guy ate lunch and played on his computer I got up and left. He never had a smile on his face or any kind of warm welcome. If you go to this place be prepared to be ignored.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/04/2019
Great place
Always fast, reliable, and true to estimate cost or below. I have trusted them for many tire, brake, and suspension issues over the years.

DJ
Diane J.
Rockford, MI
09/29/2019
Nice Honest People
I recently moved to the area and my boss recommended Sparta Tire as my new mechanic. He has been using them for years. I have not been disappointed. They are honest, informative, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them!

BL
Brian and Diane L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/20/2019
Heat and A/C blower motor
Jay explained the cause, the fix and it works great! Thanks Sparta Tire! BDL, from Grand Rapids!

John and Annette B.
Toyota Tundra
08/30/2019
in and out as scheduled
as usual, great service. In out as scheduled.
thank you!

BW
Ben and Amy W.
Fruitport, MI
07/19/2019
Sparta Tire always helps out!
Sparta Tire is my go to place for tires! They are always helpful and respectful! They have even lent me tires on more than one occasion.

PH
PAUL and JULIE H.
06/17/2019
Outstanding Service
Can always get me in when I need my vehicle serviced.

Ken B.
06/12/2019
Attention to detail
The team at Sparta Tire never disappoints always on point and takes care of the customer I have been relying on Sparta tire for 10 years now and I know I can trust them to handle any issues quickly and honestly Thank you Ferd, Liz, Nate, and Jake and the rest of the team

Rockford, MI
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/26/2019
New tires
Needed set of new tires, Sparta tire set me uo. Great to deal with

DAN and MARIA P.
Saturn Outlook
04/09/2019
saturn
Great job guys on replacing the catalytic converter as usual,.

Ford Expedition EL
04/06/2019
service
Fast friendly service. Purchase your tires here and get free lifetime rotation.

Dr. Joseph W.
Kent City, MI
Ram 1500
04/04/2019
honest, trustworthy work; fair price; friendly staff
Family has been coming here 20+ years. Complete confidence in staff and mechanics. Work is timely, thorough, and fairly priced. Communication is top-notch. I rest well knowing that Sparta Tire does what is needed, and my vehicle and family are in good hands.

PH
PAUL and JULIE H.
Dodge Caravan
03/27/2019
Service is fantastic
Sparta Tire is professional & I appreciate that they always,get my vehicle in when I need it.

Max and Emily W.
03/27/2019
Breaks
I was able to drop my vehicle off in the morning and pick it up by 10:30 a.m. complete, fast and friendly!

BW
BONNIE W.
Ford Freestyle
03/09/2019
Honest, Friendly, Dependable Service
I totally trust Sparta Tire. Whenever they service my car they are friendly, honest, and fair. They know their customers and their cars. I appreciate their advice as to upcoming needs and potential options. I am always able to have my car serviced in a reasonable amount of time and they offer a ride, if necessary.

DAN and MARIA P.
Saturn Outlook
03/08/2019
Locally owned
great job as usual, on time, thanks

02/24/2019
Fast and friendly
Always friendly and provides updates

Ken B.
02/06/2019
A Customer friendly Place
I have been using Sparta Tire for all my automotive needs for 10 years. This is not just a tire store. They take care and pride in everything they do. When you walk in you are greeted with a smile and a friendly hello. The Mechanics are the best, and they get the job done quickly. I always breath a sigh of relief when I see the bill. The team at Sparta Tire are top notch.
Thanks Ferd, Liz, Nate, and Jake for making auto repairs painless and hassle free

TN
Ted N.
Howard City, MI
02/03/2019
Good customer service
I shopped around for tires and Sparta tire gave me a great price and gave me three diff options