Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sue & Gary C.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/14/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable,
Got the car in in a timely manner, got all the issues repaired. Kept it in the estimated price.

BW
Ben & Amy W.
Fruitport, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
08/14/2020
They are always considerate and helpful!
The people at Sparta Tire are always helpful and it is a pleasure working with them.

LC
Larry & Sally C.
07/24/2020
QUICK RESPONSE TO TRIP PLANS
Sparta Tire fit me in sooner after hearing that I had a trip in my future. Very satisfied with results.

JUDY M.
Belmont, MI
Buick Encore
07/20/2020
Great experience
The guys are so knowledgeable, honest and polite.

SL
Stephanie L.
06/15/2020
Friendly service!
I was in a bind with my car not running well. They got me in quick and fast! Reliable and trustworthy! Thanks guys! U get my recommendation!

RU
Rob U.
01/28/2020
2015 Subaru Outback Repairs
Professional analysis of my car problems. Repair work done in a timely manner. total cost came in less than quoted. Gotta love Sparta Tire.

PH
PAUL & JULIE H.
GMC Yukon
01/09/2020
The staff are friendly and always listening when I have concerns about my vehicle and take care of any problems.

TF
TOM F.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2019
Great job caring for my car!
My son drove home from college and said his car was making bad sounds. We dropped it off at Sparta Tire and even though they were busy, the diagnosed it and had it fixed very quick!

J R.
10/12/2019
Customer service is terrible.
My tire pressure was down and I was working in Sparta.
I had a tire patched and it never stopped leaking. My work is usually near Grand Rapids so I couldn’t get back to Sparta for a few days I had to put air in my tire every morning. When I finally made it back to Sparta tire I was greeted by a What do you need? I said the tire that was repaired here is still leaking. He said nothing and proceeded to wait on someone else. After sitting there for a half hour while this guy ate lunch and played on his computer I got up and left. He never had a smile on his face or any kind of warm welcome. If you go to this place be prepared to be ignored.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/04/2019
Great place
Always fast, reliable, and true to estimate cost or below. I have trusted them for many tire, brake, and suspension issues over the years.

DJ
Diane J.
Rockford, MI
09/29/2019
Nice Honest People
I recently moved to the area and my boss recommended Sparta Tire as my new mechanic. He has been using them for years. I have not been disappointed. They are honest, informative, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them!

BL
Brian and Diane L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/20/2019
Heat and A/C blower motor
Jay explained the cause, the fix and it works great! Thanks Sparta Tire! BDL, from Grand Rapids!

John and Annette B.
Toyota Tundra
08/30/2019
in and out as scheduled
as usual, great service. In out as scheduled.
thank you!

BW
Ben and Amy W.
Fruitport, MI
07/19/2019
Sparta Tire always helps out!
Sparta Tire is my go to place for tires! They are always helpful and respectful! They have even lent me tires on more than one occasion.

PH
PAUL and JULIE H.
GMC Yukon
06/17/2019
Outstanding Service
Can always get me in when I need my vehicle serviced.