Ken B.
Grand Rapids, MI
02/06/2019
A Customer friendly Place
I have been using Sparta Tire for all my automotive needs for 10 years. This is not just a tire store. They take care and pride in everything they do. When you walk in you are greeted with a smile and a friendly hello. The Mechanics are the best, and they get the job done quickly. I always breath a sigh of relief when I see the bill. The team at Sparta Tire are top notch.
Thanks Ferd, Liz, Nate, and Jake for making auto repairs painless and hassle free

TN
Ted N.
Howard City, MI
02/03/2019
Good customer service
I shopped around for tires and Sparta tire gave me a great price and gave me three diff options

Sherri B.
Newaygo, MI
Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2019
Oil Change
The winter storm worked in my favor and I was able to get my jeep in right away for an oil change! Thanks again! :-)

JULIE S.
01/10/2019
Immediate need
Heard an unusual noise - realized I had something dragging under the front of my vehicle. Stopped at Sparta Tire. They were able to look at it, fix it and get my vehicle back to me within a few hours. They are my go-to place. I've used their services for 18 years. I highly recommend them.

LC
Larry and Sally C.
12/20/2018
Informed, Honest, & Friendly Service
Sparta Tire has a three-generation history of integrity, evident in its excellent customer service.

PH
PAUL and JULIE H.
GMC Yukon
12/13/2018
Outstanding Service
Everyone at Sparta Tire is courteous & professional. They are accommodating to my schedule.

GH
GREG and JEANNE H.
11/28/2018
Most excellent experience
Trustworthy,efficient and most caring for our needs.

DAN and MARIA P.
Saturn Outlook
11/13/2018
Locally owned
good pricing and reliable service--they know my vehicle

Michael and Sarah P.
Pontiac Montana
11/12/2018
Honest mechanics and great service!
I have trusted Sparta Tire for everything from oil changes to an engine replacement and they have never let me down. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sharron B.
09/16/2018
Oil Change and replacement of windshield wipers.
This Automotive service center is a place you can trust with your vehicle. They treated this customer with concern for my safety and the care of the vehicle for its endurance and use. My bill was affordable and reasonable for my ability to pay.
I thank them for their continued service, not only to me, but the community they serve as well.

Ford Flex
06/22/2018
They fit me in the same day for a diagnosis and estimate even though they were full and had the problem fixed the next day. They always remember personal details

Tina S.
Rockford, MI
05/30/2018
Fast and dependable
Sparta Tire & Automotive were easy to work with. They have done work on both of our autos. Each time they got us in the next business day and worked on our autos in reasonable time frames. Their rates were reasonable as well. Always polite and straight forward on what to expect for time. We will not hesitate to use them in the future or recommend them to family, friends, and neighbors.

WA
WAYNE A.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/26/2018
Cooperation
They always listen to my concerns and explain what needs to be done.

Judy T.
Kia Optima
04/19/2018
The people there, and their great location.
I've been doing business with Sparta Tire for a while now, and have never had a bad experience. They are always patient with me, and never overcharge me. My son-in-law is a mechanic and they verify that I get good prices. So, I feel good going there. And, they never try to sell me on anything; just tell me the problem(s) with my vehicle, and let me make up my own mind.

MIKE and MARY M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/15/2018
my car
your service is as always courteous friendly and professional

BR
Bill R.
Casnovia, MI
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said they have always treated him well. They do quality work on his vehicle.

RK
Rick K.
Belmont, MI
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he has been a customer of the business for a number of years, and he always has good luck with them. The staff treat him right. The staff did a good job on the service, he was very impressed.

HH
Hillary H.
Kent City, MI
GMC Acadia
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Hillary said the staff was very nice to her and they explained everything to her. They were very respectful.

JAMES and JANE B.

Belmont, MI
Kia Soul
03/29/2018
My Kia
Very courteous and friendly.