Lynn S.
04/10/2021
Great Guys! Great Service!
We have taken our cars to this shop for many years and they consistently provide fast, reliable service! I highly recommend them!

PL
Peter L.
04/10/2021
Same great service - same great people
After the year long pandemic I was happy to see State Street was open! If you’re looking for great service by competent mechanics this is the place I’d recommend. Honest folks, appointments, on time.

Shari W.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/08/2021
Honest Mechanic!
They just checked over my son’s old car to see if it could be saved. Not surprisingly, Repairs came to more than it was worth. They didn’t charge him a dime for the time they took to diagnose it!

KR
Kelly R.
04/07/2021
Great work and great people
This is one of the best places I have been to in many years. Highly recommended

Mark R.
04/01/2021
Honest, Fair, Competent, Trustworthy
I’ve been going to State Street Auto Repair for 25 years. They’ve earned my loyalty every step along the way. I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. And they give sound advice on when it’s time to not do repairs and maybe find a different vehicle.

Joe R.
03/24/2021
Great service at an honest and fair price.
Fast, friendly and fair prices add up to a great experience doing business with Roger. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mechanic.

KP
Keegan P.
Homedale, Id
Hyundai Tiburon
03/24/2021
Absolutely awesome service
I went in with a lot of issues needing an engine swap and all the works and they where so polite. Dearl was absolutely amazing in helping me with whatever I needed and was very polite. Also thank you to roger for doing such an awesome job!!!!

HA
Hildy A.
03/22/2021
Absolutely great on multiple lvels
Service, friendliness , honesty are all exemplary

CE
Cathy E.
03/17/2021
Couldn't be happier
My car is old, with a lot of miles on it. State Street keeps it on the road, without making me fix anything that doesn't need it.

HH
Hazel H.
03/11/2021
The people
Always treated with great respect and all the people are very professional and do a great job.

03/10/2021
Wonderful service
So hapoy to have cound State St Auto Repair. I feel well taken care of!

John H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/01/2021
John Husman
As always, excellent work always with a smile!

SQ
Shane Q.
Dodge Journey
02/17/2021
Awesome service!!
I had taken my daughter-in-laws 2013 Dodge Journey to another shop for repairs. After three price increases I decided to look elsewhere. A friend of mine recommended State Street Automotive. Darrell and Roger gave me one price, saved me $500 and had the job done in 4 hours!!!! Great work fellas. Thanks so much

VO
Vida O.
02/15/2021
Tune up & brake replacement on ‘03 4-runner
As usual, SSA takes care of business no need to worry about being told the vehicle needs something when it doesn’t, if Roger or Dearl say it needs something, then it needs something!

MK
Mike K.
02/11/2021
friendly,fast
great seeing celebrities at the shop(roger)...quick service...always reliable and straightforward