John M.
01/13/2021
They know cars and Trucks and only do what you ask!
Took a car and truck to them. They did a great job on both automotives and only did what I asked and they were very fast!!

BU
Bob U.
Meridian, ID
Ford Edge
01/13/2021
Very attentive to our vehicles needs! We feel Roger and assistants are honest!
Quite attentive to our vehicle’s needs. Roger and his team are honest!

DK
Dan K.
Garden City, ID
01/12/2021
The service and expertise is top of the line!
State Street Auto Repair is excellent....we have been going to them for somewhere around 25 years. Roger and Darrell really know their profession well and have always gone above and beyond to make sure that our company trucks have been taken care of here at RealSigns, Inc....as well as our personal vehicles!

Janet D.
01/11/2021
Honest
Roger is honest. Only does necessary work and charges a fair price

Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/08/2021
Great Job State Street Auto - Honesty, Comptency, "Stick To It Ness."
My 22 year old Subaru Outback is one of the best cars we've owned. State Street Auto found a faulty water pump and repaired it. When I called them back and told them it was leaking again they inspected it thoroughly and found that the new leak was power steering fluid. They replaced that unit as well and the Subaru is running great again. We have decided not to spend any more money on this car if something else breaks. We will however bring any newer vehicle we obtain to State Street Auto to care for it. Thanks and kudos to State Street Auto!

Susan S.
01/07/2021
Responsive folks!
We’ve been taking our cars to State Street Auto for years. Super nice folks and they do an awesome job

CR
Charlie R.
HUMMER H3
01/07/2021
Great Local Business
I had a very pleasant interaction with Dearl when my car was giving me trouble. He was very quick, and knowledgeable and had me up and running in no time! THANK YOU STATE STREET AUTO!!!

AH
Alec H.
01/05/2021
Honest Value, Outstanding Service
Love working with these guys. They’ve been taking care of all of my vehicles for the last five years. They’re friendly professional and honest about how I should prioritize my repairs (they never try to upswell me on something I don’t need).

Justin M.
01/04/2021
Best Service Around!
I couldn’t be more impressed with the service I received at State Street Auto Repair. Fast, friendly, honest service, and affordable to boot, this place has everything you could ask for. I’m almost hoping my car breaks down soon so I can take it back in!

LE
Len E.
Honda Accord Crosstour
12/31/2020
Never Fail to Impress
When they pick up the phone and say Hi, Len. You realize they know customer service.

Rick G.
12/29/2020
The guys at State Street Auto always do a great job. I've recommended them to many friends and have had positive feedback each time.

Jim K.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did a good job.

Sherri B.
Pontiac Grand Am
State street auto
Excellent service and people who made me feel like I was being taken care of

CR
Cathy R.
12/10/2020
prompt fast service, friendly warm room to wait in
very satisfied

FD
Fred D.
Eagle, ID
INFINITI M37
12/10/2020
Honesty, integrity, and laying out your repair options for you to decide
They have always treated me honestly when assessing my repair options. They are very good at communicating availability of parts and timelines for the completion of the work for customer planning purposes. Overall, very satisfied with Roger and his crew.