Janet M.
03/31/2020
The service is amazing
The service is amazing and Roger and Darrell are so friendly and helpful and it was so quick!

LJ
Leslie J.
Meridian, ID
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2020
Evaluation of State Street Automotive
I trust them totally & completely to repair everything that needs to be repaired without telling me things that don’t need to be repaired are not touched. All of the work is at a reasonable price. I trust their character, honesty, & repair skills.

Chris B.
03/24/2020
Roger and Darryl always come through
You guys are the best, working in tough times.

HA
Hildy A.
03/24/2020
Competence, Friendliness, Common Sense
State Street Auto was recommended to me years and years ago by a friend. My car - at that time a 2003 Toyota Camry - and I became steady customers. We still are. We followed State Street Auto to Garden City - Clearly we are much older but respectively in good shape. Thank you to State Street Auto for the well being of my aging Camry. I always enjoy the visits and deeply appreciate the honesty, knowledgable skills, the training provided to young vocational students, and the camaraderie. Thank you State Street Auto.
Hildy Ayer

PL
Peter L.
03/13/2020
Great service option for your car
My second visit to State Street Auto Repair. Oil change, tire rotation, inspection and change of the cabin filter. All the work was done on time, competently, and car was neat and clean. Great non-dealer option for car service.

CT
Chris T.
03/12/2020
Great People. Great Work.
Today we had some struts replaced, and they noticed our oil needed changing. Because that is where we have our oil changed, they went ahead and changed the oil while doing the other work. They care about giving you the best service you could hope for. It's a great comfort to know you can trust your car will always receive the best service.

Danica C.
Eagle, ID
Kia Spectra
03/10/2020
Reliable and so kind!
I don’t trust anyone else to work on my car. State Street Auto Repair is so reliable and trustworthy. They are quick but very thorough with their work. I can’t recommend them enough.

PT
Pat T.
Meridian, ID
Nissan Pathfinder
03/10/2020
Professional and Fair
Fair prices and going beyond the expected. I trust State Street Auto to be honest, fair and professional. They do not do work that is not needed. I highly recommend them to my friends.

KH

Fred D.
Eagle, ID
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/06/2020
They listen to your input then diagnose problem. Good communication and timely solutions. Very good to work with.

Cindy S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/05/2020
Great care
They give quality honest and thorough care of my vehicles. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They always work with me and communicate with me

WK
William K.
GMC Pickup
03/03/2020
The best in Boise!
A great group of people. Honest, upfront pricing, estimates and quality work.

Janet W.
02/29/2020
Tune up
Roger & Daryl are the best. I trust them to evaluate and fix my car. Their ethics, honesty, and knowledge is what brings me back.

LL
Laurie L.
Garden City, ID
02/28/2020
Excellent and fast service
I am very impressed! My car broke down and I had it towed to State Street Auto Repair, based on their online reviews. I am so glad I did. The service was quick and affordable and Roger and his associates are so customer-service oriented and honest! They truly care.

AW
Annie W.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/22/2020
New oil pan on my old Pacifica
State Street Auto is my go-to mechanic for all three of my current cars. My family has been going to State Street Auto for the last 20 years plus. They are friendly, reliable, professional, and most importantly, honest. I highly recommend that you go there. I have never once been disappointed by their care and service.