John S.
Star, ID
Quick efficient and friendly
I FELT LIKE MY VEHICLE AND TIME FOR THE REPAIR WAS AS IMPORTANT TO THEM AS IT WAS TO ME. PRICES WERE VER FAIR. A GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR VEHICLE FOR REPAIRS.

BT
bob T.
Meridian, ID
Check Engine Light
I dropped my vehicle off at State Street Auto Repair with a “Check Engine” light. The code indicated that it was a defective oxygen sensor. I had anticipated paying upwards of $500 to repair my vehicle. However, I received a phone call letting me know that the oxygen sensor was working correctly and that the “Check Engine” was receiving a false error message. Dearl informed that he was able to clear the error and the “Check Engine” light was no longer on. He also let me know that there would be no charge for his services. I have been taking my vehicles to State Street Auto Repair for almost 25 years and I have never had a bad experience. It’s nice to have an auto mechanic you can trust.

Mike P.
Always awesome.
These guys are the best. Fiat and most importantly, honest. I talk them up all the time. Would recommend them highly.

LA
Linda A.
Lexus GX 470
12/12/2018
Reliable, efficient, courteous, & fair.
I have relied on these guys for over 20 years. I trust them to do a great job every time and charge a fair price. They are kind and courteous and I would recommend
them without hesitation.

AP
Aimee P.
Garden City, ID
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
12/08/2018
Top-notch, trustworthy service
I have been a customer at State Street Auto Repair for years, and have always trusted them and the work they do. This time was no exception! My car is running great, and they were done on time and on budget. I really couldn’t ask for more. 100% would recommend (and have!). Thanks for always taking great care of me!

Jon M.
Meridian, ID
GMC Yukon
11/27/2018
Excellent work, honest diagnosis
I have been to several auto repair shops over the years and have been disappointed by the level of honesty I ran into. My father ran an auto mechanic business for 30 years so I can usually tell when someone was trying to add work that didn’t need to be done or was simply unnecessary. That isn’t an issue at State Street Auto Repair. Excellent work and an honest diagnosis, thank you Roger!

CR
Cathy R.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the staff was ready to go without delay then finished the service in a timely manner. They provided great service.

CA
Chris A.
Ford Expedition
11/21/2018
Personal attention is fantastic.
They always reapond to my needs as if Im the only customer they have. I teally appreciate the personal attention and honest appraisal of my repair situation.
Quotes are always spot on with final cost.

BP
Bob P.
Honda Accord Wgn
11/21/2018
Top notch service
Rodger and Darrel at State Street Auto are the best. Honest and knowledgeable you could not find a better repair shop in Boise.

BE
Brett E.
11/13/2018
Fast and convenient service
Dropped off my car for 8am appointment. Roger called me with what needed to be done and an estimate at 10am, and had it done by 3pm. I was able to pay over the phone and picked it up that evening. Really fast service and very convenient.

LE
Len E.
Nissan Pickup
11/12/2018
State Street Heros
We have been using State Street Auto for more years than I can remember. Roger and Daryl are first class. Biggest thing for us is honestly, these guys are the best.

SJ
Shellie J.
Chrysler Crossfire
11/06/2018
I highly recommend!
Roger and Dearyl have serviced and repaired my vehicles for several years. From my 1977 pickup to the 2004 car, and all between. They are professional, fast, fair and extremely competent.

TT
Thomas T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good.

CT
Chris T.
Toyota Tundra
11/03/2018
State street auto
They are are knowledgeable, friendly, affordable, trustworthy, skilled, and great people.

KH
Ken H.
10/30/2018
State Street caught worn out tires- thanks a bunch
Love these guys, year after year, vehicle after vehicle Roger and his team (Darryl) have taken great care of us and our vehicles. I recently ask for the tires to be rotated when a regular oil change/servicing was occurring.. It was pointed out that my 30,000 tires had fulfilled their life and I needed to replace before Winter. Thanks guys! You saved me heartache and surprises again.

AL
Art L.
Ram 1500
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Art said he had a good experience. He appreciated that they called to check in and for being transparent on everything that needed to be repaired.

BJ
Brien J.
Nissan Xterra
10/28/2018
Reliable for great service repair. Roger has taken good care of our autos for at least 30 years. No one can do better. When no one else has experience to work on older cars with carburetors for example, Roger comes through.
I am sure what I've already said should convince you . But I have to say, "You get what you pay for". It hurts my wallet with the mechanical 'standard prices' which are insanely pricey but sharks don't just live in the oceans. It's sad so many mechanics are thieves.

CP
Cindy P.
10/25/2018
roger rocks
Scheduled me quickly. Easy to talk to and trust what they say. Great value for work done

Mike C.
Eagle, ID
Honda Ridgeline
10/23/2018
Honest people providing great service
Great service, honest and efficient. I never have to worry about being misled or overcharged

FIAT 500