Roy S.
The Best

Randy G.
01/30/2019
As always excellent professionalism
Great! Repairing only what was needed with permission from me.

LA
Lucy A.
Lexus ES 330
01/24/2019
Car inspection and tuneup
I bought a used car sight unseen from a dealer in Seattle, and was really unsure about the condition of the mechanics of the car until my trusty State Street Auto repair guys looked it over. They checked it out from top to bottom, and gave it a thumbs up!
I feel so lucky to have their expertise in car maintenance and repair. I will have the timing belt replaced, at their suggestion, and feel that I own a car that I can drive with confidence for many years to come. Thank you so much Roger and Dearl!

Dario B.
Ford Cutaway
01/24/2019
Knowledgeable, great service, reasonable pricing.
They did a great job diagnosing the problem. Very pleased with the results.

Ann S.
Nissan Frontier
01/21/2019
Doing the “impossible “
Always friendly staff, and, I might add, so are the prices.

Jim K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff always does a good job. They have used this business for a long time.

CR
Clay R.
01/11/2019
Solid. Honest. Quality work.
Great shop with high quality friendly service, I’ve been taking my vehicles to these guys since 2002 and never have had anything but a positive experience. 100% recommended.

PT
Pat T.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/11/2019
Great work and a fair price
My whole family enjoys the peace or mind that having a trustworthy , competent mechanic affords. Love this shop.

Deborah R.
Mercury Villager
01/07/2019
Always professional
Went in for my usual oil change and also had a list of concerns for my aging vehicle. Darryl addressed all concerns, and we developed a service plan to fix the problems in a timely and affordable manner. Always appreciate Roger and Darryl’s ability to listen and be proactive in keeping my car on the road. They have been my car mechanics for 28 years.

BV
Bonnie V.
01/06/2019
Outstanding personal service
I called State Street Auto at 7:15am on January 2nd to ask for help replacing a dead battery.
Dearl answered right away even though it was well before shop hours and he was not even at work yet. He assured me they would be able to help even though their schedule was already full for the day. Both Dearl and Roger were there to greet me at 8 when I got there and once again assured me they'd have me rolling that same day. They are always so professional, helpful and considerate even though I am an older lady without much understanding of auto mechanics. I feel very fortunate to have such great people to turn to, and I am happy to be able to support a local small business.

GV
Germain V.
Garden City, ID
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/02/2019
Efficient, accommodating, honest, timely
Darrell and Roger are so very knowledgeable, honest, and always finds the mechanical problem with my twenty year old Lexus.

Jade C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Jade said the business was very helpful and quick.

TF
Thomas F.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he has used this business for 25 years, and has always had good service

John S.
Star, ID
Quick efficient and friendly
I FELT LIKE MY VEHICLE AND TIME FOR THE REPAIR WAS AS IMPORTANT TO THEM AS IT WAS TO ME. PRICES WERE VER FAIR. A GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR VEHICLE FOR REPAIRS.

BT
bob T.
Check Engine Light
I dropped my vehicle off at State Street Auto Repair with a “Check Engine” light. The code indicated that it was a defective oxygen sensor. I had anticipated paying upwards of $500 to repair my vehicle. However, I received a phone call letting me know that the oxygen sensor was working correctly and that the “Check Engine” was receiving a false error message. Dearl informed that he was able to clear the error and the “Check Engine” light was no longer on. He also let me know that there would be no charge for his services. I have been taking my vehicles to State Street Auto Repair for almost 25 years and I have never had a bad experience. It’s nice to have an auto mechanic you can trust.

Mike P.
Always awesome.
These guys are the best. Fiat and most importantly, honest. I talk them up all the time. Would recommend them highly.

LA
Linda A.
Lexus GX 470
12/12/2018
Reliable, efficient, courteous, & fair.
I have relied on these guys for over 20 years. I trust them to do a great job every time and charge a fair price. They are kind and courteous and I would recommend
them without hesitation.

AP
Aimee P.
Garden City, ID
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
12/08/2018
Top-notch, trustworthy service
I have been a customer at State Street Auto Repair for years, and have always trusted them and the work they do. This time was no exception! My car is running great, and they were done on time and on budget. I really couldn’t ask for more. 100% would recommend (and have!). Thanks for always taking great care of me!

Jon M.
GMC Yukon
11/27/2018
Excellent work, honest diagnosis
I have been to several auto repair shops over the years and have been disappointed by the level of honesty I ran into. My father ran an auto mechanic business for 30 years so I can usually tell when someone was trying to add work that didn’t need to be done or was simply unnecessary. That isn’t an issue at State Street Auto Repair. Excellent work and an honest diagnosis, thank you Roger!

CR
Cathy R.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the staff was ready to go without delay then finished the service in a timely manner. They provided great service.