Laurie B.
10/25/2019
Always checking everything out
Takes care of all auto issues in a professional way
Very reasonable costs
Top rate

WC
Wendy C.
10/23/2019
Always great service
I can always rely on State Street Auto for honest, quality work at a fair price, in a timely manner. Thanks!

NS
Nicole S.
Dodge Nitro
10/18/2019
Quality work and even better quality people!
The owner and staff are honest, genuine and very experienced. It's the only place I feel comfortable taking my car. I know they care about me as a person and making sure all my auto needs are met at a very fair price. Couldn't be happier with my experiences with State St Auto Repair.

Jay A.
Toyota Venza
10/16/2019
The best place for cars!
Awesome service as always with great communication!

ST
Scott T.
Garden City, ID
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2019
Exceptional Service & Friendly
Just bought a used car for my son. Started making strange noise the next day. Dropped by State Street Auto and asked Daryl to listen to the noise for 30 seconds. He listened, went back in the shop, came out with some WD40, sprayed it on the alternator belt ... problem fixed. No more noise! Thanks Again.

PG
Paul G.
10/10/2019
226,000 miles and rolling
There was no pressured upselling for more repairs. I got informed after they diagnosed my truck’s issue and picked it up the next day. I’ll trust these guys for all my vehicle repairs.

Melanie P.
10/09/2019
Simply THE best!!
I've been using State Street Auto for over 15yrs and now my daughter counts on them as well. Dependable, trustworthy, always fair.. I would never use anyone else!

LA
Linda A.
Lexus GX 470
10/04/2019
Always great service.
Been doing business with these guys for over 20 years.
They give great service, are honest and trustworthy.
The 3 best qualities!

CT
Chris T.
10/03/2019
Great People. Great Work.
We have gone to State Street Auto for 20+ years. They are reasonable, fair and detailed, besides being wonderful people.

Cory S.
Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019
Highly recommend
Fantastic experience. Honest and reliable. Highly recommend!

BE
Brian E.
Garden City, ID
Mazda CX-5
09/24/2019
Awesome service!
They always get us right in. They are honest, fairly priced and do awesome work. They communicate about what needs done and what doesn’t need done! Roger is the best!

Jeff B.
09/20/2019
Great competent Service
Roger worked on my 2011 outback , new rear brakes and serpentine belt. As always he treats you like an old friend. His prices are far below dealership. I always have way more confidence leaving my car work to roger than the assembly line at the dealership. State street auto is a super clean shop you know your car will be treated with love and care.

Diana D.
Kia Sorento
09/18/2019
Always great work
I’ve been going to state street auto for many years and they always do right by me and for me. I have no complaints about them.

Would recommend to anyone who owns a vehicle to go to them.

Janet M.
09/16/2019
Quick efficient service!
Quick efficient and friendly service!! easy to schedule appointments and the work when I expected it. I recommend all the time!

CR
Cathy R.
09/12/2019
prompt fast service, friendly
I relaxed in a comfortable chair as I waited, service was completed sooner than I expected..

Randy G.
Meridian, ID
09/07/2019
Communicate well, always fair, great mechanics!
Mechanics replaced my ABS controller, fixed my drivers seat belt so it retracted properly, serviced my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Did a great job as always.

BP
Brian P.
09/06/2019
Very friendly service. Quick assessment of vehicle.
Great experience with the shop and staff.

KA
Keith A.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/03/2019
Great job!
As usual, the guys at State Street Auto did a great job on both my cars. Very professional and thorough. Daryll checked out all the systems as I asked. I've watched him complete both inspections on both cars and he doesn't miss a thing. Again, great job!

FD
Fred D.
Eagle, ID
INFINITI M37
09/03/2019
High quality of work done in a timely manner. Thorough explanation of repair work.

PL
Peter L.
08/28/2019
Customer oriented-Good mechanics-Affordable
State Street Auto Repair was referred to me by a friend. I wanted to find trustworthy, qualified service people to take care of my Subaru Outback 3.6L. When I called for an appointment I was going to be a “waiter” and they told me when I could come in as a “waiter” and not be behind a bunch of other people. The work was done promptly at a fair price. I’ll be going back there for all my car’s needs.