TT

CR
Clay R.
07/09/2019
Brake issue
Guys at State Street auto assessed a brake issue on my car and determined that rotors but not break pads needed replacement. They were very quick to inform me pads had plenty of life left and they wouldn’t need to replace them and this would save some money. Always honest, excellent, affordable work.

BV
Bonnie V.
07/03/2019
Outstanding service!
I am so pleased that State Street auto is still here after all these years, always willing to check out a problem, always careful to check-in with a plan before proceeding with a repair, and ever an upbeat, can-do attitude about being willing to help, and honest about what is realistic to expect.
Blessings to Roger for continued healing, and big thanks to Dearl for keeping things going, no matter what. We all appreciate all that you do to keep us going!

BR
Bruce R.
07/02/2019
Never have an issue when dealing with State Street Auto.
They know what they are doing and do it well.

GV
Germain V.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
06/25/2019
Convenient and competent
Dropped off my Lexus first thing, drove away in the loaner car~ my day basically uninterrupted. Within a couple hours I received a call that my Lexus was good to go; I returned in the loaner car at my convenience.

ST
Scott T.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/21/2019
Best in Boise / 10 Years Experience
Roger and Daryl are fantastic. Over the past 10 years, State Street Auto Repair has serviced our Mazda MPV, F150, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Subaru. Several times, they have made recommendations that saved us money. They don’t try to gauge you by adding unnecessary repairs. 5 star!!

BP
Bob P.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2019
Excellent Service!
Great job Guys. Fast and professional service.

BL
Brittney L.
Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Brittney said the business was timely and kind. They met her expectations.

TH
Travis H.
Toyota Pickup
06/12/2019
Straight forward honesty
Very happy with these guys. Did exactly what they said. Were money conscious when it came to things that didn’t have to be done. Can’t beat that if ya ask me.

HA
Hildy A.
06/12/2019
Initiative, Responsivity, and Good Sense
Initiative - Reminders of maintanance dates and needs, tracking of findings
Responsivity - Friendly, willing to answer questions - a sense of community
Good Sense - I drive an older/very low mileage car - it is (thanks to them) in excellent shape altho clearly old and not in style. They have never encouraged me to purchase something new and have steadily/reliably/responsibly kept the car in good shape.
Reputation - They know what they are doing and they perform to a high standard.

NS
Neil S.
Chevrolet Prizm
06/11/2019
Best mechanics in Boise!
I am a customer going on 19 years and am very happy with Daryl and Roger's help with my cars.

I do not believe you can find better master mechanics in Boise.

I highly recommend State Street Auto Repair!

AP
Amanda P.
Hailey, ID
Lexus ES 300
05/29/2019
Exceptional service!
Dearl was extremely helpful from drop off to pick up. He explained everything that was going on with my car and there were no surprises on the bill. My car was ready faster than expected and I was glad that I didn't find and greasy handprints in my car like with other shops. Highly recommended!

05/29/2019
Always treat me right
I've been doing business with State Street for years, and they've always treated me and my vehicles the right way. They are practical in their recommendation for what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait.

Jay S.
05/23/2019
Good service, good people.
I have been a customer for over 20 years and hope to be for many more years.

J.E. A.
Eagle, ID
05/16/2019
Personalized service!
State Street Auto provides honest, quality work.

Deborah R.
Mercury Villager
05/16/2019
30 years.
There are 3 things I think one should stick with if one is lucky enough to find a good one: mechanics, hair stylists, and doctors. Roger and Darryl are the best mechanics in the Treasure Valley. I’ve been going to them for 30 years! They have fixed all of my vehicles through the years with exceptional care and detail. They always do an excellent job with troubleshooting and repairing my vehicle. I am very happy with their professional attitude and skills to tackle any car issue. They are great at listening and applying my non-mechanical explanation to a real-car problem and fixing it. Highly recommend State Street Auto.

PT
Pat T.
Dodge Dakota
05/13/2019
Honesty
Every time we take ore vehicles in for repairs, we leave feeling we have been treated fairly. It is such a relief to find a mechanic we can trust.

Janet M.
05/10/2019
Best Service in Boise
I have been taking my cars to State Street Auto for many years. They have serviced my Toyota Corolla since I bought it and have kept it in perfect running condition. They are easy to work with and quick! I appreciate them and the service they provide!

Randy G.
05/10/2019
Great People! Great Workers! Great Customer Service
Replaced radiator in my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. As always great customer service and great work. Thands again!

VO
Vida O.
Toyota Tundra
05/03/2019
Experience with State Street Auto
Honest knowledgeable & efficient. We have been taking our vehicles to State Street Auto for 25+ years.