Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TERRY A.
Honda Element
08/16/2018
Inspection Sticker
Had an appointment for Tuesday 15th at 9am. I arrived on time & was pleasantly welcomed & taken in promptly. Inspection done within a half hour. My maintenance light had been on for several days, indicating due for an oil change. I was surprised that it was never mentioned before or after my inspection. Upon picking up my car I ask if anyone had noticed it & the response was kind of “ No, not really “. That seemed odd to me that no one in the garage brought it up during inspection. Otherwise, always pleased with the service at State Street Garage.

RANDY R.
Amesbury, MA
Acura TL
08/12/2018
5 Star Sedan Detailing - Acura TL
Excellent service from both detailer and owner. The car looks great, couldn't have been more pleased.

PA
PETER A.
08/07/2018
The Usual - First Class
There's nothing to add to the Review Title - the people, the workmanship - all first class.

Charlestown, RI
08/07/2018
Support during an emergency
While traveling last Sunday between RI and ME, our truck broke down along I-95. AAA towed the truck to State Automotive.
Monday at 8 AM, The owner called to discuss the breakdown. We had broken the power steering pump pulley that needed to be replaced.

My interaction with State Automotive was the most professional experience I ever had with any auto service company. The owner, Andrew de Bernardo and his team addressed the mechanical issue I had, found the most cost effective solution and got me back on the road as quickly as possible. They even advised me on some maintenance I should do on the truck in the future.
Wonderful service and professional and honest service providers.

PH
PATRICIA H.
07/01/2018
Superb service and meticulous workmanship
Thorough analysis and well-performed, regular maintenance is the reason I have never had any major issues with my car - and it has 83,000 miles on it. After two cars and more than a decade, I can say this is one of the best-run businesses I have ever has the pleasure of working with.

BARBARA M.
Salisbury, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/19/2018
I recently had my car detailed at State Auto. I was first impressed with their ease of service in setting an appointment, pick up and delivery service. I appreciate doing business with capable, upbeat service providers who make you glad you are doing business with them. They have this perfected. Then the perfect condition of my clean car was amazing. It looks like new. I will return again gladly.

Audi allroad
06/07/2018
2013 Aud Allroad
As usual, the service and customer service was outstanding!!!

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/23/2018
Always great Service! Thanks again
Just a thank you to State Automotive. I had my 2014 Tundra in for service. Rubber replaced and update exhaust. It drives smooth and sounds great.
I highly recommend State Auto.

JOSEPH S.
05/15/2018
A pleasure to do business with.
I was a new customer towed in by AAA. They treated me as a lifelong customer. They completed the repair quickly and kept me in the loop as it was being done. I will be using them for all my truck serving in the future!

CD
CAROL ANN D.
Rowley, MA
05/02/2018
I trust these people with my car’s maintenance.
Andrew and his team are trustworthy, friendly, speedy, use quality parts, knowledgeable and they have wicked cute loaner vehicles.

TG
THOM G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/22/2018
Great people, Great Service!
They just get it. Honest assessments of issues, educate you on the problems and reccomend the appropriate fix. I get sense, they build loyal customers through trust and openness. Not a one time or excess up charge, to pad their revenues.
It’s refreshing.

NG
NINA G.
04/19/2018
Great!
Hailey at the front desk was pleasant, easy to talk to and kind. Communication was great and the process was painless. Will come again!

DIANE B.
Lexus CT 200h
04/18/2018
Really nice people to do business with.
Everyone at State Automotive is friendly and knowledgeable. They always want us to understand the work they are doing on our vehicle and provide excellent service.

CA
CARMEN A.
04/12/2018
Fast, thorough and courteous
The team at State Automotive treats each client like their most important client. Knowledgeable, courteous and realistic expectation setting. A real trusted partner.

KE
KAREN E.
BMW 325i
04/12/2018
Nice job on Auto detailing!
Tried out the new auto detailing - very nice! A thorough job inside and out; my car is shiny and looks like new after a tough and salty winter. I got the 5 star package for $195 - well worth it. Inside is spotless, vacuumed, shampooed and polished. I also like the gas prices better now :) Person answering the phone was clear, courteous and organized. I will be a repeat customer.

MARK S.
Rowley, MA
04/09/2018
Great Service Every Time
I recently had two vehicle service at State Automotive. I appreciate that they always call and tell me what's going on with the vehicle and in one case of service actually sent me a photo of the problem. They do the work efficiently and at a reasonable cost. I never have to worry that I'm getting ripped off or getting service that I don't need. I would recommend them for service for any vehicle.

KW
KARL W.
Ipswich, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/22/2018
Great responsive service
They were able to get me a loaner car at the last minute, and drop off my snow tires at my house after my car was back. They sent someone to the RMV to get my registration decal, and the service was nice all the way. Highly recommended!

SP
STEVE P.
Honda Fit
03/20/2018
Prompt, thorough service
Hit a pothole and blew out right front tire. Called and was cheerfully greeted by Haley who suggested we bring in the tire and rim. They graciously checked it out right away and diagnosed it. They ordered a new tire at a very reasonable price and fixed the rim the same day and mounted, balanced the new tire. Put the doughnut back and our car was ready to go! Thank you to Haley and the crew for a great job!

WM
William M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/18/2018
Highest character of employees, with unmatched honesty and customer focus.
Outstanding quality of work with a goal of getting the job done on time and with the best possible price!

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/18/2018
always an enjoyable visit
as always the team is friendly and great to work with. please keep up the good work and thank you!
Phil J