Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BARBARA M.
Salisbury, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/19/2018
I recently had my car detailed at State Auto. I was first impressed with their ease of service in setting an appointment, pick up and delivery service. I appreciate doing business with capable, upbeat service providers who make you glad you are doing business with them. They have this perfected. Then the perfect condition of my clean car was amazing. It looks like new. I will return again gladly.

Anonymous avatar
Audi allroad
06/07/2018
2013 Aud Allroad
As usual, the service and customer service was outstanding!!!

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/23/2018
Always great Service! Thanks again
Just a thank you to State Automotive. I had my 2014 Tundra in for service. Rubber replaced and update exhaust. It drives smooth and sounds great.
I highly recommend State Auto.

JOSEPH S.
05/15/2018
A pleasure to do business with.
I was a new customer towed in by AAA. They treated me as a lifelong customer. They completed the repair quickly and kept me in the loop as it was being done. I will be using them for all my truck serving in the future!

CD
CAROL ANN D.
Rowley, MA
05/02/2018
I trust these people with my car’s maintenance.
Andrew and his team are trustworthy, friendly, speedy, use quality parts, knowledgeable and they have wicked cute loaner vehicles.

TG
THOM G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/22/2018
Great people, Great Service!
They just get it. Honest assessments of issues, educate you on the problems and reccomend the appropriate fix. I get sense, they build loyal customers through trust and openness. Not a one time or excess up charge, to pad their revenues.
It’s refreshing.

NG
NINA G.
04/19/2018
Great!
Hailey at the front desk was pleasant, easy to talk to and kind. Communication was great and the process was painless. Will come again!

DIANE B.
Lexus CT 200h
04/18/2018
Really nice people to do business with.
Everyone at State Automotive is friendly and knowledgeable. They always want us to understand the work they are doing on our vehicle and provide excellent service.

CA
CARMEN A.
04/12/2018
Fast, thorough and courteous
The team at State Automotive treats each client like their most important client. Knowledgeable, courteous and realistic expectation setting. A real trusted partner.

KE
KAREN E.
BMW 325i
04/12/2018
Nice job on Auto detailing!
Tried out the new auto detailing - very nice! A thorough job inside and out; my car is shiny and looks like new after a tough and salty winter. I got the 5 star package for $195 - well worth it. Inside is spotless, vacuumed, shampooed and polished. I also like the gas prices better now :) Person answering the phone was clear, courteous and organized. I will be a repeat customer.

MARK S.
Rowley, MA
04/09/2018
Great Service Every Time
I recently had two vehicle service at State Automotive. I appreciate that they always call and tell me what's going on with the vehicle and in one case of service actually sent me a photo of the problem. They do the work efficiently and at a reasonable cost. I never have to worry that I'm getting ripped off or getting service that I don't need. I would recommend them for service for any vehicle.

KW
KARL W.
Ipswich, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/22/2018
Great responsive service
They were able to get me a loaner car at the last minute, and drop off my snow tires at my house after my car was back. They sent someone to the RMV to get my registration decal, and the service was nice all the way. Highly recommended!

SP
STEVE P.
Honda Fit
03/20/2018
Prompt, thorough service
Hit a pothole and blew out right front tire. Called and was cheerfully greeted by Haley who suggested we bring in the tire and rim. They graciously checked it out right away and diagnosed it. They ordered a new tire at a very reasonable price and fixed the rim the same day and mounted, balanced the new tire. Put the doughnut back and our car was ready to go! Thank you to Haley and the crew for a great job!

WM
William M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/18/2018
Highest character of employees, with unmatched honesty and customer focus.
Outstanding quality of work with a goal of getting the job done on time and with the best possible price!

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/18/2018
always an enjoyable visit
as always the team is friendly and great to work with. please keep up the good work and thank you!
Phil J

JAMIE W.
Audi allroad
03/17/2018
WARD_2013 AUDI ALLROAD
As usual, service was excellent and completed right on time!!!

DONNA R.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/10/2018
Professional, dedicated, thorough
I always know that no matter what the situation is they will address it and come up with the best possible solution. They definitely go above and beyond and for that I am grateful. Thank you.

PB
PAUL B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/15/2018
Fast and friendly
I was in a jam, flat tire and needed it handled so I could pick up my wife on time. They took me in immediately, had the tire repaired and I was on my way in 30 minutes. Outstanding!

GA
GLENN A.
Boston, MA
01/24/2018
Trustworthy
It seems in this hustle and bustle of modern life, work demands, smart phones, and social media, we have actual fewer personal interactions with real people. One keystone of our lives is our cars. Our vehicles carry our families safely around town, weekend roadtrips, soccer practice, and groceries, regardless of weather. When your literal freedom of travel is restricted due to costly auto repairs, that loss of freedom and choices strikes home. Who do you trust?
State Automotive Repair treats you like family, with respect, and works with the owner to maintain their vehicle. When you need it most, who do you trust?
When your snowy commute turns into a 3 hour parking lot on 128 North, who you trust?
When your kids and their friends depend on you, who do you trust to maintain your vehicle....State Automotive Repair is the right choice!
With utmost sincerity,
Glenn and Sonja Adams

PA
PETER A.
01/10/2018
Continued excellence
Continued excellence - boring, isn't it? Nothing to complain about, to grumble about.