Toyota Yaris
09/20/2020
I've been going to State Automotive for years. Their service is excellent - fast and thorough. I can always trust them to tell me what work needs to be done, what can wait, etc. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

JESSICA C.
Georgetown, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/14/2020
Always excellent service
State Automotive continues to provide excellent service through the pandemic. We are able to get appointments in a timely manner and know that our cars will be in good hands. We really appreciate notes on the statement that let us know of issues/maintenance that may need to be dealt with in the near future (ie: tires will need changed before next state inspection) so we can plan ahead.

Jim C.
Acura TLX
09/13/2020
Trustworthy
We have used State Automotive/Andrew for 17 years. He and his crew have kept us safe and secure in our cars all that time. They are thorough and also anticipate potential issues -- something we are not equipped to do. Sometimes the bill looks a little pricey, but in this world today, it's great to know you get what you are paying for -- attention to detail and safety.

MARIO S.
Salisbury, MA
09/12/2020
Great!
Great place and always going the extra mile!!

LA
LISA A.
Mazda CX-5
09/11/2020
Thorough and accommodating
Thanks for making room for us at short notice. And for all of the information and feedback that you provided. Your explanation of how the nitrogen in the tires work was very helpful and the assurance that the punctured tire was fully checked and should be good for the typical period of use is much appreciated.

Gloucester, MA
09/04/2020
Very happy with the service at State Automotive
I was very please with the service I received at State Automotive when my car broke down on highway and was towed to their station in Newburyport. Andrew did a fabulous job of keeping me informed throughout the diagnostic process with calls and texts, greeting me personally each time I visited the station. Every COVID19 precaution was taken to sanitize hand and keys, always wore a mask, no customers allowed in the building. They were kind but direct in breaking the bad news to me with regard to the condition of my car. Despite the outcome, the service was top notch start to finish.

PA
PETER A.
Newbury, MA
09/04/2020
Boring Report!
Andrew, Dana and All: I think my reviews must make boring reading, for they don't vary much if at all: I have found nothing at State Automotive, over many years, but good workmanship and good relations. I'm sure I've said this before: "fix" nothing! "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Gratefully, Peter

PS: I'm curious to know if any one reads these things, or if you just get a summary report from "SureCritic".

RUSS S.
Georgetown, MA
09/02/2020
Great service. Very professional. Highly recommended

SUZANNE B.
Volvo XC60
09/02/2020
From the moment I called until I picked up my sanitized car it was a seamless process. Great customer service!

IK
ILDAR K.
Syosset, NY
Volvo S80
08/31/2020
Anything can happen on the road but state atomotivre will help
I was very please by the way people at State Automotive handled my car breakdown during my daughters travel.
Thank you for your attention and help!

GD
GRETCHEN D.
08/29/2020
Top notch professional service.
When you have your vehicle serviced at State Automotive, you are treated with the kind of courtesy and professionalism that you just do not receive anywhere else. Their mechanics are the best in the area. They take the time to tell you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and provide you with options to best fit your budget.

Amesbury, MA
08/28/2020
These guys are really really good
These guys are good, really really good. When I find a mechanic I trust, I stay with them for years. I have tried several in the newburyport, Salisbury and amesbury area. None of them gained my confidence until state automotive repair.

MARTHA L.
Newbury, MA
Jeep Patriot
08/22/2020
Personal service and detailed evaluations
Andrew always offers detailed explanations of my vehicles issues and alternatives for repair. He stands by his word.

BARBARA B.
Plainview, NY
08/19/2020
Honesty and good work
This business was honest about the scope of work, time estimate to be completed and extremely courteous. The work was completed as promised.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/18/2020
Excellent service and workmanship is consistent.