CARLA W.
Rowley, MA
07/24/2021
Great, friendly service
Got an inspection sticker. They removed the old sticker on the left side of the windshield and got all the sticky stuff off.

RICHARD S.
07/24/2021
Information
I was given a range of times that the repair could be completed. The information made the decision making process of whether to leave the car wait easy.

CA

AR
ARTHUR R.
07/12/2021
Incredibly great service!
Excellent in all aspects!

TG
THOM G.
06/26/2021
Organized & Communicative
State Street never disappoints, very communicative through text, calls or emails. They detail everything they are doing,
and let you know in advance with estimates
with login and reasoning. A++ service.

DAN H.
Newbury, MA
Honda Fit
06/24/2021
AC replacement
No unpleasant surprises, repair was done as promised, on time and as estimated.

TG
TIMOTHY G.
Nissan Rogue Sport
06/23/2021
Hitch installed where others could not do it
I had initially attempted to have a hitch installed on my Nissan 2020 Rogue Sport at U-Haul, who could not source the equipment after several months. I wrote an email to State Automotive who responded immediately and installed the hitch the following week. It was a higher class hitch than I actually needed (which they did tell me), and rather more expensive than at U-Haul, but was done well. The COVID restrictions are not yet all removed.

KT
KELLEY T.
Rochester, NH
06/23/2021
Professional, Honest Service
I broke down on I-95 in Mass and my car was towed to State Automotive Repair. I live in New Hampshire and was unfamiliar with any auto repair businesses in Mass. How fortunate for me that my car was towed here! Everyone I spoke with was very informative, patient, and kind. I was sent a report on the diagnosis of my vehicle along with a picture of the issue. My car was repaired and ready within the time frame promised. I wish I lived closer to use this business for all of my car repairs. Thank you so much.

AR
ARTHUR R.
06/13/2021
Excellent work and customer service.
The best service, the best value and the best people! They've got it all!!!

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/12/2021
Perfect
As always a great experience. Top notch mechanics and entire team at State Auto. Thanks!

RICHARD G.

GS
GEORGE S.
Audi Q5
05/22/2021
Great service, Competitive price and a well organized shop.
I just had a 55K maintenance completed for my Audi and plan to keep coming back to State Automotive. These guys are organized and their price is very competitive. They note every comment I make and follow up which is a refreshing change from my experience with the dealers in area.

WE
WILLIAM E.
Cambridge, MA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/21/2021
Very professional, not the cheapest
During the pandemic, they are operating appointment only. One easy phone call with a very nice person and I was scheduled for an oil change, tire rotation, state inspection, and alignment check.
They provided a loaner vehicle which was clean and easy.
They did not try to upsell me, and even told me my car did not need an alignment.
They also fixed the terrible job a different shop had done balancing my tires.
Tire rotation was a bit pricey (especially since I also got an oil change) but I still would have paid more at a dealership.
Very happy with my experience and I absolutely plan on returning!

LR
LESLEY R.
05/18/2021
Service is impressive!
I continue to be impressed with this place. Not only do they detail the work they did just for an oil change they find issues with a previous oil change from another repair station. My oil had been leaking from 2 oil changes ago. I noticed it as I would get close to my 5, 000 mile oil change, my level was low. I brought my car to the previous repair and mentioned it, twice! They never noticed. State Automotive Repair saw that there was a missing part! I highly recommend these guys. And the best part is they are never short, gruff and listen to my issues I am having with the car. Thank you!

BG
BOB G.
Essex, MA
05/12/2021
Loaner Cars.
Thanks for your Covid safety practices.