CK
Jamaica Plain, MA
Toyota Yaris
04/17/2021
Always great
I am extremely happy, as I always am, with State Automotive. Always great service, great staff, trustworthy evaluations and work. I'm just extremely grateful to have found them.

EK
ELLEN K.
Ipswich, MA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/13/2021
Over the years, I have always received outstanding service at State Automotive. I can count on them to be thorough, expert, reliable, friendly, and never too busy to answer any questions I might have. I’d highly recommend them.

BG

CAROLYN D.
Saab 9-3
03/30/2021
Outstanding customer service
I have been receiving service from State Automotive for seven years, and have consistently received outstanding service, communication, and attention to detail. I have complete confidence in the recommendations from State Automotive. The skill, experience, research, and expertise are superb. Thank you for never disappointing on any level!

LJ
LINDA J.
03/19/2021
friendly, prompt service, accommodating appointment
friendly, prompt service, accommodating appointment

Amesbury, MA
03/18/2021
Fast, friendly and fastidious
Couldn’t recommend State Automotive more.

LR
LESLEY R.
03/17/2021
So responsive, and got the work done even quicker then I expected
I can not say enough how great State Automotive Repair is. From my first frantic call after my car dying on Route 1 to knowing exactly what was wrong with my car in less then 2 hours. I received an email with a photo of the bad part that was causing my car to shut down, letting me know they were ordering the new part. And a call less then 3 hours after my car was towed there letting me know the car was fixed. But most of all they really listened to what I felt was wrong with the car. Thank you, Andrew and Derek. I will be bringing my car to you for all my automotive needs.

JERRY P.
Newbury, MA
Chrysler 200
02/18/2021
Quick and Successful State Inspection
Hard to get Inspections these days with the COVID. Quick and easy - good communication.

DT
DEBBIE T.
Rowley, MA
Lexus NX 200t
02/06/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
I brought the car in to have the tires rotated. The technician found a nail in one tire - took photos and texted me immediately. They gave me options to fix it with NO PRESSURE. I was given a courtesy vehicle for 5 days, until the new tire came in , with no hassle or piles of paperwork. Te technician also found a few minor issues that need to be addressed soon. I have an 8 yr contract at Lexus (would never purchase again) for all engine work but once done - I'll be a regular customer.

STEFFI B.
Rowley, MA
Jeep Cherokee
02/05/2021
Easy Peasy!
As always, the service from State Automotive Repair was wonderful! They are knowledgable technicians who treat their customers with respect and care and I'm so glad that I found this place when I moved to the North Shore.

DEBORAH C.
Subaru Impreza
02/05/2021
car detailing perfection
My car had become a smelly pit: dog hair, beach sand and food wrappers. I would try to vacuum and clean it out but it never felt fully cleaned up. I found State Automotive and signed up to get my car cleaned by them in their detailing package. I feel like I have a new car. It even smells like a new car and it is three years old. I highly recommend their car detailing service. It is worth every penny.

VC
Victoria C.
01/29/2021
oil change
I appreciate the swift work and assistance from your staff, Thank you.
Vic Carr

RQ
RICHARD Q.
01/22/2021
Efficient
Efficient and convenient to schedule a job

JONATHAN P.
01/21/2021
First Timer
My first time bringing my vehicle to State Automotive was yesterday. The experience was easy, they took the time to explain everything, were courteous, expedient, and reasonable. I'll be getting back in touch with them next week to take our other vehicle in.

PJ
PHILIP J.
Manchester, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/21/2021
Thanks again
I had an issue with a tire I had replaced at one of the tire giant distributors when in a jam.
As always resolved at State Automotive.
Much Appreciated!!
Great people, great service.