Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GD
GRETCHEN D.
08/19/2019
Excellent service. Cannot recommend enough.
Courteous, professional and very accommodating, as always.

RUSS S.
Georgetown, MA
08/19/2019
Very professional with great communication

CL
CINDY L.
08/19/2019
Very good and fast service
The team is fast and efficient. They had our free loaner ready (which is a great customer feature) and our service was done ahead of time.
Andrew is very knowledgeable about our vehicles. Good info for future use. We will continue to use the shop as our "go to" for both our vehicles' needs.

CL
CINDY L.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/11/2019
Friends recommended us to State Automotive Repair for good reason. The staff was very friendly, very responsive to our scheduling needs and most importantly, very knowledgeable about servicing our VW. We plan on making State Automotive our "go to" service team.

AN
ARTHUR N.
Providence, RI
Saab 9-5
08/10/2019
Above and beyond
State Automotive came to the aid of this stranded motorist with professionalism, kindness and courtesy. This is a busy shop, yet my older Saab was repaired on time and on budget and I was back on the road as promised. Easily deserving of six stars!

JE
JENNIFER E.
Toyota Yaris
08/09/2019
As soon as I saw my tire pressure light on the dashboard light up I called State Automotive. They were able to look at it immediately, order a new tire, let me take their loaner car while they fixed my car overnight. I was never without wheels! Fast personal service keeps me coming back for all my car repair needs

MARIO S.
Salisbury, MA
Jeep Patriot
08/08/2019
Great people, top class !
They always help where they can and cares about the customer! No complaints. Always had my car repairs done there and will continue to do so!

MICHAEL G.
Honda Ridgeline
08/07/2019
Truck Serviced
Timely and professional service.

JASON M.
Amesbury, MA
Fast reliable service
Just brought in for an oil change. quick drop off and pick up. Very up front and informative. Always a great experience.

SHERRY B.
Lexus ES 330
All good
Professional, prompt, and friendly service. Waiting area is clean, comfortable, and accommodating. Nice to see women on staff.

KP
KIMBERLY P.
Rowley, MA
Outstanding service!
They were so helpful, kind and the waiting area is super clean! They were able to help me a half hour before they closed! I was so grateful for their kindness!

Rowley, MA
08/02/2019
You Can Trust State Automotive
I have everything good to say about State Automotive. They are friendly, courteous, intelligent and trustworthy. If you have your vehicle worked on at this business, you will be very pleased with the outcome.

SCOTT H.
Lee, NH
07/30/2019
Very professional
My car broke down in the middle of the highway and was towed to State Street. What I appreciated the most was how they kept me in the loop as repairs progressed. Everything was explained in detail, they sent me a photo of the damaged part and finish the repairs promptly. Even though I live in New Hampshire, I would consider coming here again for future work.

Subaru Legacy
07/30/2019
Great service and friendly staff.
State does a very thorough job. They always explain everything they have done and provide recommendations for any necessary work. Andrew and his staff are top notch!

MF
MARY F.
07/29/2019
Excellent customer service, quality of work and value.
Andrew, the owner, went above and beyond to help me with my service experience. He's super! Very trustworthy, knowledgeable, and helpful. He spent a great deal of time tracking down my warranty information to make sure that my work would be covered.

CLARK W.
07/29/2019
5 Star Treatment
I give State Automotive 5 stars because they took great care of me when they did not really have to. They had a car I liked, financing was tricky, but they thought outside of the box to make it happen for me which was a blessing I needed dearly. The gift bag from Provisions in the drivers seat was also an added treat that was way above and beyond anything I expect in a needed car buying situation.

BR
BARRY R.
Garrett Park, MD
07/27/2019
Would Recommend
Had a car problem while on a long distance trip. They diagnosed and fixed the problem very well. Also, excellent communication skills.

Audi allroad
07/18/2019
Terrific Service
Andrew and his crew are reliable, knowledgeable and honest. Very satisfied!

DON M.
07/15/2019
work appears to have been done very well
It has been 3 days or so since repairs were completed on my car. All seems to be running fine. My only criticism is that there were warning lights displayed on the instrument panel which were not addressed. By contrast, much detailed attention was given to the repairs completed and recommended future work.

MELINDA C.
Byfield, MA
07/12/2019
Replace subaru outback glass
Outstanding, replaced glass, all stickers and ezpass on window in same location and aligned my driving camera accurately. did faster than planned, zero issues Thank you