COLLEEN M.
Oldsmobile Ciera
06/09/2021
The Staff really cares about me and my car.
Very helpful and pleasant for many years.

CN
CHRIS N.
Bell, CA
06/08/2021
Rough idle
Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable in possible causes of my issue. Always willing to take customers needs and accommodate them to facilitate the repairs. Thank you Jeff, thank you Hillary.

SR
SCOTT R.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
06/01/2021
Honest and reasonable
Stewart’s can be depended on to fix what needs to be fixed without adding unnecessary extras.

VH
VERONICA H.
05/28/2021
Solid work. I always feel they've done good work.

CG
CESAR G.
05/08/2021
SERVICE!!!!!
In and out great service

FL
FELIX L.
Pontiac Firebird
05/03/2021
Quick Service
They diagnosed the car quickly and fixed right away.

AF
ALEX F.
South Gate, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
04/30/2021
Customer service is great!!
Hillary very helpful and very knowledgeable. Jeff always has time to answer a few questions

AF
ALEX F.
South Gate, CA
04/19/2021
Always friendly
Hillary is always friendly and she knows what she is talking about. She’s just not there to answer phone calls. She can answer some technical questions also. And of course the quality of work is great. Haven’t taken my car back cuz it wasn’t done right the first time. Done right the first time.

JEFF W.
Yorba Linda, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2021
Love this place ! I come here a lot and everyone is nice and the music they play is my favorite !

ROYCE R.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2021
Jeff and Hillary are great.
Good Service work and great people and fair service prices.

ES
ED S.
Saturn VUE
03/26/2021
Great Service and price!
It was time for an oil change and to rotate the tires, that I purchased here a year ago. Andrew did all of the work, plus he replaced the belt. I waited for the service. Everyone, Jeff, Hilary, Andrew, is friendly.

RAY W.
03/13/2021
STEWART'S AUTOMOTIVE ALWAYS RIGHT - THE FIRST TIME
1969 landcruiser FJ55. not challenge for STEWARTS.

GY
GREG Y.
Lakewood, CA
02/17/2021
Great people, great service
Finding a dependable automotive repair shop is sometimes difficult, but I have found one with Stewart’s. I recommend them to all my friends and co-workers.

Excellent service, high-quality work, and very reasonably priced. They’re the best in my opinion.

ANGELA MARIE/MARK S.
Kia Sorento
01/23/2021
New Car Service
Brought my new car here for its 5000 mile service. In an out in 40 minutes not like 3 hours the dealer. Love these guys.

DAVID L.
01/19/2021
Stewart's Auto is close to the house and they've always done very good work on my cars. I've been coming here since owner was very young and I've always been able to trust their work. I hope that they'll be around for the next 50+ years.
Stewart's Auto has been working on my cars since the 80's. They do repairs that I can trust, and I see no reason to change now.