JEFF W.
Yorba Linda, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2021
Love this place ! I come here a lot and everyone is nice and the music they play is my favorite !

ROYCE R.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2021
Jeff and Hillary are great.
Good Service work and great people and fair service prices.

ES
ED S.
Saturn VUE
03/26/2021
Great Service and price!
It was time for an oil change and to rotate the tires, that I purchased here a year ago. Andrew did all of the work, plus he replaced the belt. I waited for the service. Everyone, Jeff, Hilary, Andrew, is friendly.

RAY W.
03/13/2021
STEWART'S AUTOMOTIVE ALWAYS RIGHT - THE FIRST TIME
1969 landcruiser FJ55. not challenge for STEWARTS.

GY
GREG Y.
Lakewood, CA
02/17/2021
Great people, great service
Finding a dependable automotive repair shop is sometimes difficult, but I have found one with Stewart’s. I recommend them to all my friends and co-workers.

Excellent service, high-quality work, and very reasonably priced. They’re the best in my opinion.

ANGELA MARIE/MARK S.
Kia Sorento
01/23/2021
New Car Service
Brought my new car here for its 5000 mile service. In an out in 40 minutes not like 3 hours the dealer. Love these guys.

DAVID L.
01/19/2021
Stewart's Auto is close to the house and they've always done very good work on my cars. I've been coming here since owner was very young and I've always been able to trust their work. I hope that they'll be around for the next 50+ years.
Stewart's Auto has been working on my cars since the 80's. They do repairs that I can trust, and I see no reason to change now.

ANGELA MARIE/MARK S.
01/18/2021
Excellent Service like always.
Honest, quick and friendly. Thank You.

CAROL W.
Subaru Legacy
12/10/2020
I recon mend Stewart’s
Stewart’s has taken care of my car and I trust them.

JE
JEFFREY A E.
11/07/2020
A Shop You Can Trust
Like my review title says, Stewart's Automotive is a shop you can trust. Great service,good prices, and the peace of mind knowing they are not ripping you off. All work is authorized before they do it and it's great to know it will be done right. I / we highly recommend Stewart's Automotive in Downey, CA.

MARIANE M.
Manhattan Beach, CA
11/04/2020
awesome service, always.
Jeff, Hilary, and the whole team at Stewart's Automotive are kind, honest, and always are able to support your vehicle's needs.
I always have a great experience here. I have brought all three of my cars here for service.
Never disappointed!

SR
SCOTT R.
10/21/2020
A great independent local garage
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and honest. I have been a customer of Stewart’s for 20+ years and know I can depend on them for an honest assessment of what has to be done. It’s a bonus that they sometimes come up with an imaginative solution that works and saves me money.

TC
TOD/BETH C.
09/28/2020
Customer service
Hillary really take care of us! Thanks

RICARDO S.
Temple City, CA
09/24/2020
Best recommendation I've received
Top notch service. Best in town, no doubt.

09/21/2020
Stewart's Automotive Inc
Stewart's Automotive is a unique reliable car service / repairs shop with reasonable prices. Staff is knowledgeable and I love their great service..