Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

EB
ERIKA B.
11/02/2019
Great local gem
I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at this repair shop. Starting with Hilary at the front desk who is a prompt, effective communicator. She notifies you once the technician has diagnosed, provides any recommendations, and estimated cost of repairs for your car. If you want to proceed, she schedules you the next available appointment. I was very impressed with the quality of work from Andrew, the technician, who diagnosed and fixed my car. He was able to find an oil leak that I had been told before that I had, but no one ever took the time to find and repair. Andrew has done quality work on my car and stands by his work. Any issues, questions, or concerns he encourages me to bring my car back so he can further assess and evaluate. Glad that I found this local gem. I highly recommend this automotive shop to anyone who is looking for quality work at a reasonable price.

ES
ED S.
Saturn VUE
10/17/2019
Great Service, Again
At the start of a busy weekend, I had a flat tire. It held air long enough to drive to Stewart's. They repaired the tire right away and I was on my way in about 15 minutes. This place is the best.

VH
VERONICA H.
09/27/2019
Car Battery Issues
I was there and back home within half an hour. They have it all together there at Stewart's Automotive. I have been taking my car to them for years.

Buick Enclave
09/25/2019
Always great!
We've been going to Stewart's Automotive for years with a number of cars, foreign and domestic. They're always thorough, completely honest, and always stand behind their work. Finding an honest private mechanic is worth it's weight in gold... They are it.

PP
PHILLIP P.
FIAT 500
09/24/2019
I have been bringing my cars to Stewart's for years. Great service at a good price.

JE
JEFFREY A E.
Toyota Yaris
08/19/2019
Great service. A place you can trust.
If you are looking for a place to take your vehicle where you know you can trust that they will not rip you off & you’ll get what they promise and at a fair price, then Stewart’s is the place to go. Call Hillary today and make your appointment. Thank you so much Stewart’s for the outstanding service. Keep up the great work. We’ll be back.

CN
CHRIS N.
Bell, CA
08/12/2019
Completely satisfied
As usual, treating customers like a family member, honest with diagnosis and very competitive with pricing on repairs. They dont treat you as just a number, but a truly valued and respected RETURN customer.
All of us at S. from Stewart's Automotive Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Chris for the positive review. Your feedback help us to improve our services. We are glad that you had a good experience with us.

AG
ARTHUR G.
08/12/2019
Good job
Finished it early and they keep me in touch regarding price and when it will be done. Friendly atmosphere. Thank you

RICK B.
Lynwood, CA
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
08/08/2019
While searching for a good mechanic in the area I came across Stewart's Automotive and read up on the online reviews and they seemed positive. I have taken a couple of my older vehicles to them and have received excellent service, price is fair and work is clean. Thank you guys and Hillary.

ANGELA MARIE/MARK S.
Kia Soul
08/06/2019
Always Professional and priced just right. Explains everything they do in terms you understand.

JAVIER/ROSARIO B.
Honda Civic Cpe
ALWAYS ON TOP OF IT
When you say trust you define Stewart’s Automotive. I have been going to this shop for 20 plus years. I always get an honest assessment and recommendations!!!!! What more can you ask in your mechanic

COLLEEN M.
Oldsmobile Ciera
08/01/2019
Trustworthy, freindly, helpful, reliable.

DAN D.
Outstanding!
My truck's a/c went out and they took me in, fixed it, and I was on my way. Excellent service, friendliness, and price. I drive from Cypress because I want them working on my cars.

DIANE L.
Ford Flex
07/27/2019
Informed
Stewart's staff always keeps me informed of service I need for my car. Even tells me when a battery I had to replace at another facility is not up to par.
All of us at S. from Stewart's Automotive Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Thanks for the great review Diane. It's our pleasure to keep you informed of the services your vehicle needs. Thank you for being a regular customer and trusting your vehicles with us!!

JIM B.
Saturn L300
07/24/2019
GOod service. Hilary is very informed and helpful.
Good service. Hilary is very informed and helpful.

CN
CHRIS N.
Bell, CA
07/06/2019
Completely satisfied
The courtesy and honesty stands heads and shoulders among others. Clean shop, both the diagnosis and the completion times were spot on. Thank you all at Stewarts!

AG
ARTHUR G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/25/2019
Recommended Automotive Shop
This place is highly recommended. I bring my four vehicles on this shop. Regarding automobiles, I value their recommendations and advice, so far I have no complaint. I recommended this shop to my friend that just move from West Covina, he said they do honest job and will go back to this place.
Additional to this website. It’s awesome I can see the history of my vehicles services. Good job. Thank you

ROYCE R.
Buick LeSabre
06/24/2019
Fair pricing and great work on auto services.
Fair pricing and great work on vehicle services.

AF
ALEX F.
South Gate, CA
06/17/2019
great service
Nice personal touch and they do great work

ES
ED S.
Saturn VUE
06/14/2019
Great Service. Friendly people.
I had a manual transmission issue that was repaired quickly, about 15 minutes, and efficiently. I also had a synthetic oil and air filter change. Everyone is friendly and always willing to look for a part that is needed for an older car.