RICK H.
02/12/2019
Auto repair review
Excellent service. A neighbor of mine was looking for a reliable auto mechanic and I gave them the address and phone number to Stewart's Automotive.

TD
THERESE D.
Long Beach, CA
Honda Fit
02/05/2019
Appreciate the Flexibilty and swift oil change service !

TROY B.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/31/2019
The Only Auto Shop to TRUST your car with!
This by far is the best, most trusted auto shop to take your car to!!! You are in good hands. I will promise you they figure it out, they go above and beyond figure out what it is wrong with your vehicle and they will also give recommendations. One thing I like is they never try to make force you to commit to work you can’t afford or do at that time. They are on top of communicating with the status of your car. Hillary, she is so sweet personable and on top of informing you. You will always get a immediate appointment next day if needed. Having car issues is always stressful but they take the stress out of it all. They work on all vehicles as well. I have a Toyota Prius and they know how to work on hybrid’s. Always ready within 1-2 hour time. They are honest, they will not give you the run around. Oil changes, fixing last minutes lights on car, fixing last minute stuff whatever it is they will do it for you! Go to Steward’s. Jeff the owner and mechanics are awesome! They are affordable. They give you options. Convenient in Downey. Clean. Easy.

PB
PAT B.
01/07/2019
They are professional friendly people.
Always when I call they are ready to help.

KG
KELLIE G.
Bellflower, CA
01/05/2019
Dependable Mechanics
Always courteous very reliable get your car needs met quickly with a smile. Fair prices as a women you don’t feel taken advantage of. Highly recommended

KIMBERLY S.
Ford Edge
01/05/2019
Friendly Fast Efficient
Their prices are reasonable. They inspect your car and call you with the results. Give you the cost. Then it's up to you what you want done. I really trust them.

SP
SHARON OR LEWIS P.
12/18/2018
Toyota truck
Great and honest pjace to take your vehicles. We have been going there for years and referred it to friends.

12/07/2018
They fixed an issue I had been having for awhile, no more suspension noise! All the staff is courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend.

South Gate, CA
11/05/2018
My older car was serviced and is honestly driving like a dream.
Great, friendly, professional, quality service.
All of us at S. from Stewart's Automotive Inc responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks! We're glad to hear you are happy with the services you received. We pride ourselves on customer staisfaction.

Jim S.
10/30/2018
Honest, Professional, Efficient, Fair
I have had my 1999 Ford F-150 for almost 20 years. Yes, I have taken decent care of the car, but Stewart's has kept the car on the road and running amazingly well for years and years. We have taken my Dad's Buick there, my Mom's Buick, my wife's Mustang and now her Edge. I recently took my daughters' Grand Caravan there. They were real heroes with that one as well. I have NEVER been disappointed with any service or price or service suggestions which they have offered on any of the vehicles. I have never been treated more fairly or honestly by an Auto Service Center of any kind any where. These people are as good as it gets as far as I am concerned.

DIANE L.
10/25/2018
fast and clean
My husband doesn't remember to get his car serviced. I have to call to get it done. Stewart's gets the job done.

CHRIS C.
10/04/2018
Very satisfied
Hilary is really nice and responds to online appointment requests quickly and the mechanics have been helpful with their suggestions. 10/10

MEAGAN R.
South Gate, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/04/2018
Only go here for automotive work. Everyone is super knowledgeable and friendly as well as trustworthy. Prices are affordable especially for the quality of service.

ES
ED S.
Saturn VUE
08/31/2018
First Rate Service
Brought me car in for an oil change. I waited about 20 minutes and it was done. The staff is friendly and attentive.

ALEXANDRA S.
Reno, NV
Volvo XC70
08/29/2018
Awesome neighborhood provider of an automotive needs!
Beyond neighborhood friendly, this place offers everything you need.
All of us at S. from Stewart's Automotive Inc responded on 08/30/2018

We appreciate your feedback, as it only helps us improve our customer service satisfaction.

It was a pleasure serving you for your automotive needs.

Honda Civic Coupe
08/29/2018
Stewart's Automotive Inc: Great Reliable Professional Service
Stewart's Automobile Inc. is honest and trustworthy about actual work needed on vehicles  . . .  other automotive places scam people into getting unnecessary costly work done on their vehicle.   I would recommend Stewart's Automobile Inc for a second opinion before getting costly repairs done a vehicle.

CG
CORINA G.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/23/2018
Once again great service.
Everyone at Stewart's is a professional! I think they are honest and precise. Hillary keeps you informed with any changes that may stray from the quote. I have total confidence that my car will be restored to it's best condition. I highly recommend their services.

JANE H.
Nissan Versa
07/12/2018
Great efficient, knowledgeable, and timely service. Friendly and informative staff.
Have been a customer for many, many years and have no complaints or issues in service received.

NICK O.
Honda Accord Wgn
05/21/2018
Awesome service
I love this place! I won't take my car anywhere else. It's hard to find mechanics you can trust but that is not an issue here. The cute little secretary is the cherry on top.

KG
KELLIE G.
Bellflower, CA
03/08/2018
Best place in town
Everyone is helpful and friendly. They get you in quick do a Great job and have reasonable prices. I trust them with mine and my families cars. I highly recommend them and have.