DV
Dan V.
GMC Envoy
06/18/2019
4 1/2 Stars
I brought my 2004 Envoy in on Friday near the end of the day. This is where I would have given them 5 stars, but no one was available to look at it, and I'd have to wait until Monday for a diagnosis. I was called early and the problem fixed by mid morning on Monday. The price was about average, and they honor the military with a discount. The vehicle runs great, again.

Michelle B.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
06/18/2019
Car broke down in Milwaukee
My wife and I were visiting Milwaukee from out of town and were on our way to the Milwaukee Zoo, my car broke down. We called Stickler's and they told us if we could get my car to them within an hour, they would be able to look at it. So we scrambled for a tow truck, which we got, and we had my car to Sticklers in about a half hour. I would say that Sticklers had my car for maybe 20-25 minutes, and it was fixed and we were on our way. Who knew a cottonwood fiber could block the mass air flow sensor and cause my car to shut off. What a dumb problem, but we were grateful that Sticklers took care of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

New Berlin, WI
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2019
Thank you Sticklers!
Great service with a smile!

Ryan S.
Racine, WI
06/13/2019
Knowledgeable and Friendly
I appreciate the extra effort Mike and his team make to get the job done right. Just the other day I was in for an oil change. He made note on his inspection that the car had a burnt out marker light, while he was checking me out he noticed that it didn’t get changed so he brought the car back around and replaced the bulb and didn’t even charge me! I drive over 40min to get my cars serviced at Stickers even though there are several other places I could go that are a lot closer. It’s so worth it!

James B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
06/13/2019
Great service. Trustworthy folks.
In for routine oil change + tire rotation. Work done. Alerted to future things to address. Appreciate the safety checks & "heads up" regarding future issues.

Jeff B.
Elm Grove, WI
06/05/2019
Best of the best.
I thought I needed shocks and struts. Nope. Just a bad sway bar. Now any place could've said, "Yep, you need shocks, struts AND a sway bar." Not these honest folks. Also, Alissa was very, very helpful plus she set me up with a loaner car The repair was done expeditiously. Thank you guys.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

You're welcome. Happy to hear we made such an impression and honesty is what we do. Thank you!

Jeffrey W.
06/05/2019
Worthy of our trust
Stickler's is always straightforward with us and provides an excellent value. They aren't afraid to tell us what they can't do, and they excel at what they can.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

Glad we have your trust. Thank you.

JJ
Jerry J.
Honda Element
06/04/2019
They gained a new customer.
I was very impressed at the honesty, integrity, and knowledge, of everybody who is part of Sticklers. I feel that I am very lucky to have found them, as having them do the work was much cheaper than the big box auto shop. They will see me again.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

Happy to have you as part of our family. Glad we were able to get the items taken care of for you. Look forward to working with you again.

AW
Amy W.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/04/2019
Best customer service around!
They have always treated me great! Wouldn't take my truck anywhere else. Very fair and honest. Thank you!!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

You are very welcome. Happy to have earned your trust.

Joe H.
La Crosse, WI
06/04/2019
Honest, trustworthy and skilled.
Recommend Sticklers to anyone new or that doesn’t have a trusted mechanic. Found them about 5 years ago while son was going to college in Milwaukee and they have never let us down. From Alyssa being a friendly knowledgeable voice on the phone to Mike and Dylan working on vehicles. They have gone out of their way to give us quality care at competitive prices. Trustworthy and skilled, I can’t recommend mire highly.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the recommendations. I am glad we have become your go to place for service.

Terry M.
Mazda CX-9
06/01/2019
They always stand behind their work !
They honor the warranty On all the work that is done !
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

That is the point of the warranty and we make sure that if it is offered we will follow through.

JN
Joe N.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/01/2019
Trustworthy auto repair
As usual, my service was thorough and well done. If you have any doubts about bringing your vehicle to Stickler's, let me tell you how trustworthy they are: a few years ago, I had my 2008 Honda Pilot at the dealer (rhymes with "boss man") for one of those Takata airbag recalls, and while I had it there, I had them do an oil change and a general once-over.

According to their "certified" technician, my radiator was "starting to rust through, and needs to be replaced very soon." They followed up with three calls pestering me about how important it was to replace the radiator. I took my Pilot to Stickler's for a second opinion, thinking I might save a few dollars vs. the dealer. Stickler's tech said that my radiator looked perfectly fine and wasn't even really the type to "rust," so no service was needed, but if I ever had to have the radiator replaced in the future, it would be about $200 less than the dealer price.

WOW! Stickler's could have simply told me I needed the repair and made some "easy money" off of me. Instead, they proved to me that I had (finally!) found an honest mechanic AND one with fair prices (AND only a few blocks from my house)!

Thank you Mike, Alissa, and everyone else at Stickler's -- you've got a LONG term customer!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles. We pride ourselves in doing it right and being honest. If you don't need it, then you don't need it. Being honest is what keeps us in business.

John L.
Cadillac DeVille
05/31/2019
Professionals
A little pricey, but worth every dime
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/06/2019

I'm glad you can appreciate the hard work and cost that is involved.

Joe K.
Toyota Matrix
05/29/2019
Stickler's Auto Review
I received fast and friendly service as I have come to expect. The work is top notch and prices are reasonable. Feel confident to have your car repair or maintenance needs taken care of at Stickler's.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review, glad to hear you can trust us.

Ron S.

Ron B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/24/2019
Personable employees
It’s a pleasure to work with people that you can talk to, be informative with you, without feeling intimidated.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the high praise. We enjoy taking the time out to just be able to talk to our customers.

James D.
Chrysler 200
05/16/2019
Always friendly, never pushy about workbeing 'really urgent'. I trust them.
Been taking my cars there for over a decade and encouraged others to do so as well. Never received any complaints from those who have taken my advice.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your trust in us and the referrals.

GMC Savana Cargo Van
05/14/2019
Great job
Fair price always good work!

Thank you!

Acura 3.2TL
05/14/2019
Always nice and very trustworthy people
These guys are awesome, I’m new around here and I’ve been to a few places but this is the only one that makes me feel confident in their work.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 05/17/2019

I appreciate that feedback. Glad you feel like you can bring your vehicle here for good work.

KV
Kim V.
Kia Sportage
05/13/2019
New Brakes!
I've worked with Sticklers for over 15 years. Every single time I have been happy with the work and price. Thank you for doing my new brakes so quickly. It's nice to stop without all the squeaking noise!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 05/17/2019

Glad to hear the brakes are nice and quiet. Thank you for your continued business.