KE
Kathy E.
02/14/2019
Satisfied
I was in and out quickly and very pleased with the service. Price was fair. I've used them a couple of times and always satisfied.

02/08/2019
Up front
Alyssa and Mike want the best for your vehicle. Give up front pricing, and warnings of possible things that can spring up while performing the job. Always will stop work on a car if it could be a possible warranty coverage. Honest folks, which is incredibly rare in their industry.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much. We appreciate your feed back and trust in us.

Jeff G.
02/06/2019
Consistent excellence
I have been taking my vehicles to Stickler's for the last several years and I'm consistently impressed with their value and integrity. Highly recommend!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you! Glad we keep your vehicles on the road with confidence.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/06/2019
Excellent Service All Around
I have gone to this place four times now and I will never go anywhere else. Each time I've went they have been extremely efficient, kind, hard-working and provided quality service. Even if I move further away I will always come back to sticklers auto. It's difficult to find a good honest auto shop that you feel comfortable with and trust and I will look no further than Sticklers.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate your trust in us and the confidence that the job will be done well.

Mike S.
Brown Deer, WI
02/05/2019
Great
Great job everytime. Always very happy w service. Thanks
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you, glad to hear that.

Brookfield, WI
Hyundai Accent
02/02/2019
Battery
Was able to help when no one else was able. Had a battery available when others were out. Thanks
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/07/2019

Glad we had a battery available for you.

BR
Bill R.
02/02/2019
Always Great Service
I've been going to Stickler's for years and as always receive great service. I completely trust Mike and his staff and can say they have always been extremely courteous and professional. Keep up the quality service Mike.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for continuing to bring your vehicle to Stickler's. We appreciate it.

James B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
01/26/2019
Excellent work, reasonable price
Stickler's is not my neighborhood service place. I live in Menomonee Falls and make the 20 mile trip to Stickler's because they are competent, do excellent work, priced fairly. When necessary, I can use their loaner car. As a bonus, Alyssia, the office queen, is knowledgeable and uber-friendly.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/28/2019

We appreciate you still bringing your vehicle to us for repairs. Thank you for all the high praise of the business and staff.

PC
Paul C.
01/25/2019
Always great service at fair price
Have been relying on Sticklers’s for many years. NEVER have I had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, fair and most important HONEST! Thanks again for your great service!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for continuing to trust us with your vehicles. We appreciate it.

Nissan JUKE
01/25/2019
Friendly staff, very helpful and easy to get in touch with. Will use their services again.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/28/2019

I am glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for considering us in the future.

Nissan Murano
Super Swift
Brought my car in with alternator issues and they had had it fixed with a new alternator installed ready to go in less than 24 hours, I was super impressed.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/28/2019

Glad we were able to help you out and get you back on the road again.

01/22/2019
Great pre-purchase inspection
I needed a car inspected before I was going to decided to buy it. I got in and out so quickly with the inspection and specific issues the mechanic found and his recommendations on how to fix those issues with the car. Great service overall!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2019

Glad we were able to help and hopefully put your mind at ease before purchasing a vehicle.

Don H.
Brookfield, WI
01/21/2019
Honest oeople.
Honest people doing great work. That's as good as it gets!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2019

We couldn't have said it better ourselves. Thank you!

Jeff L.

Phil M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/17/2019
Always helpful
I've been taking my cars to Sticklers for years. They've always done right by me. They never run up the bill doing unnecessary stuff. Great neighborhood garage!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate your trust in us. If your vehicle doesn't need it, then don't do it. It's just as simple as that.

PS
Pamela S.
01/16/2019
Always expert and affordable service
Sticklers is also willing to tell you what you don’t need to do on your car, or don’t need to do right now.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2019

Honesty is always our goal. If you don't need something, there is no reason we should do it just because. Thank you for trusting us.

PO
Paul O.
New Berlin, WI
Buick Park Avenue
01/16/2019
The honesy and looking out for future possible issues
I can not thank you enough for servicing our 3 vehicles over the past 5 + years. Having 2 in college with their cars it becomes a challenge. My oldest in college was a skeptic and did not want to take his car to Sticklers. I kept encouraging him, that they look out after you and your vehicle and even show you the parts they replaced and why. This last visit to sticklers with his car he said "Thank you Dad" you were right!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2019

We are so please that you trust us with your vehicles and can put your mind at ease. I am glad it finally paid off for your son.

LG
Laurie G.
01/03/2019
2007 Focus
Another great service visit at Stickler's!

Thank you!

TR
Timothy R.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/30/2018
Friendly establishment with a well deserved quality reputation. I feel blessed to know I have a place to take my car to that I trust completely.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/10/2019

So happy to hear that you trust us with your vehicles. We truly appreciate it.

Bill S.
Elm Grove, WI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/23/2018
Just the Best
Mike, Alissa and the crew always have a smile and a big "thank you" when using them for any repairs. Prices are very far and the service is always done when and as promised. A great family owned neighborhood business.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 01/10/2019

Glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for your trust in us.