Michele B.
06/14/2021
Neighborhood Service
I appreciated the quick service I received from Sticklers when I stopped by without an appointment. I like dealing with neighborhood businesses!

SD
Sheila D.
Chicago, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/11/2021
The best care for my car
I recommend them to everyone and have been coming here for years.

Allen B.
GREAT SERVICE
Service was Short, Sweet and Simple. Service was Finished in 2 Hours.

Karen B.

Tracy C.
Champaign, IL
Ford Flex
06/09/2021
Fast friendly and affordable pricing.
They were very helpful. They got my car in fast and fixed the problem quickly.

DT
Dan T.
New Berlin, WI
Tire leak
Quick fix

Caroline S.
Brookfield, WI
06/09/2021
Thanks for the great service; I do appreciate it!

KG
Kellie G.
Saturn VUE
06/08/2021
Great
Very good place to get your car fixed without getting cheated no matter what color you are the atmosphere is great. The workers and receptionist are very friendly.

Keith M.
06/08/2021
well done
Had and engine light appear brought in the car and they fixed it quickly and accurately.

Jennifer L.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/07/2021
Always provide the best and take care of you like family!
Sticklers knows you and your car! They provide the best care at reasonable prices! We don’t take our cars anywhere else!

PC
Paul C.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/07/2021
Undeniably Excellent
Long time customer that will tell anyone and everyone I can that Sticklers is the best. Thanks again for the great service!!!!

06/04/2021
Communication
Stickler’s was great. They got me in quickly, called me before they did the work and updated me with any changes to the plan. Just communicating throughout the process instills a lot of trust.

Kia Borrego
05/29/2021
Great customer care
I needed my radiator replaced and they had to order one. When it arrived I took the care in. When it came time to install the new radiator they discovered that it was cracked. They were up front with me and told me what had happened. They worked with the supplier to get a new one quickly. It took a couple of days but they had the supplier inspect it prior to sending it to the shop to make sure it was okay. They did the work quickly and I was on my way.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 06/01/2021

Glad we were finally able to get you back on the road. Open communication is key and needed to make the supplier responsible for sure. Thank you for your patience.