Amanda B.
Lincoln MKZ
04/09/2021
Very Helpful!
They are the only ones out of all the mechanics I took my car to ,who figured out what was wrong with my car when no one else would listen to me at other places. They listened to what I had to say and took the time to figure it out. I definitely will be using them as my new mechanic.

Keith M.
04/09/2021
well done
that says it all. Good job good price

James B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2021
Competent work, fair price, friendly folks
I moved out of the area 2 years ago. I still return to Sticklers because they are competent, do what's necessary, report the condition of parts that need to be watched, search for replacement parts that work and are reasonably priced. I trust what they do.

KC
Katie C.
Ford Edge
always great service
We live right by this shop and we love coming here because unlike most mechanic shops will say anything to get people to spend more money.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Open, honest, and never over sell. We want to make you aware of what is going on with your vehicle so you can make the best decision possible. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

GP
Georgia P.
GMC Terrain
04/07/2021
They respond quickly and got the job done.
They were able to get the correct part needed for my vehicle and do the repairs. Very professional and friendly.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.

Angela M.
Saturn Astra
Honest and fair
They are dedicated to making sure they covered all basis when working on my car to ensure my safety!!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Always want to keep our customers safe on the road.

Tim M.
Franklin, WI
Kia Soul
04/05/2021
Excellent job
Dropped off the car Sunday and Mike was able to get it back to us by the end of the day we needed new brakes and rotors and got the oil changed as well.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Glad we were able to get your vehicle taken care of quickly and completely.

Elm Grove, WI
04/05/2021
Service repair
Quality service at a reasonable price

Thank you!

New Berlin, WI
04/02/2021
Always good honest work from this place!
Have been going here for years!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and your continued support.

DT

Glad to hear it. Thanks!

BK
Bob K.
03/31/2021
The same result can be exciting!
As usual, a trip to Sticklers’ Auto Service yields another problem fixed and other updates made, all at affordable prices and all done on time! With a full lot of vehicles needing repairs, it’s obvious numerous other car owners feel the same way. The word is out!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Glad to hear from another satisfied customer! Keep spreading the word.

KW
Kaitlin W.
03/30/2021
Well-priced, efficient, great customer service
Very professional and super efficient. I brought in my car for what I thought would be routine maintenance but ended up needing additional parts for replacement and repair. I dropped the car off at 8:00, they let me know what was going on at 9:30, and by 1:30 it was ready to be picked up. Scheduling would obviously vary day by day but I was impressed.

they communicated with me via text (which was my preference) and overall the experience just felt very effortless as a customer. I feel very comfortable taking my car here and I will definitely be back.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Glad we were able to make the whole experience effortless for you. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Kia Forte
03/28/2021
Service was Great
Great service and will let you know what is wrong and be honest about it
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Open and honest with our customers has always been our policy.

Jacob G.
03/26/2021
Friendly staff that got the job done quickly. I came here after another shop tried selling me 4 new tires instead of patching the nail in my one tire. Sticklers patched my tire and it's holding air no problem.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

Glad we were able to repair the tire without having to replace it. Happy to hear that it is no longer leaking.

TR
Trisha R.
03/26/2021
Amazing Service + Knowledgeable Staff
I've been taking my vehicle to Stickler's for a long time. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very honest. I highly recommend them!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/08/2021

So glad we are able to continue working on your vehicle when needed. Thank you for any recommendations!!