GG
Grant G.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/22/2020
Reliable and honest
I have a lot of my vehicle maintenance and service done at Sticklers. Honest and reliable.

Russ G.
02/21/2020
Sticklers Keeps Impressing
I needed a water pump for my Explorer, Sticklers Automotive got me in quickly and did great work for a great price!

Lexus IS
02/20/2020
Great first experience
No complaints

KD
Krysta D.
02/20/2020
I've been really happy going to Sticklers for my vehicle repairs. They are great at diagnosing issues and communicating what is going on with the vehicle and going above and beyond in cases also. They will go as far as you want with repairs and investigations. I'd definitely recommend them to others. They are friendly too.

02/19/2020
Good quick car care
I was able to schedule oil change and bulb replacements quickly. They offered competitive pricing and had a nice atmosphere.

02/14/2020
friendly staff, helpful, knowledgeable
Very professional, went the extra mile giving me a ride home, explained work that was done and were were helpful in answering any of my questions.

Jewell G.
02/14/2020
Amazing service
This place is up the road from my house and they gave me great service. Alissa I believe at the front desk was nice and they got my car in when they said they would and put before they said as well. All around great service. I got a standard oil change.

Dave S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
02/11/2020
Helped in emergency
We are from out of town and on our way home after spending 8 days in the hospital. Got in the car at the hospital to finally go home and had an issue. Limped the car to Sticklers and they were pleasant, courteous, kind and had me going home in 2 hours.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/12/2020

I am so glad that we were able to help you out and get you back home safely. Hope all is well with you and the vehicle. Thank you.

SP
Sheila P.
Delafield, WI
Buick Lucerne
02/10/2020
Decent quality people
Believe they do good work at cost don’t take advantage of customers
Go the extra mile
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/12/2020

No reason to take advantage of people when we are honest. Best way to make things work all well for everyone. Thank you for you business.

Magdalena W.
02/10/2020
Great experience with my oil change and tire rotation!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/12/2020

Glad everything worked out well for you while your vehicle was being serviced.

Kathy B.
02/08/2020
Always satisfied
I've been using Stickler's for my vehicle repairs and maintenance for several years now. They are trustworthy, honest and their prices are fair. I will continue to trust them with my current and future vehicles.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate your trust in us and hope to continue to keep you satisfied with our work.

James B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
02/06/2020
Competent work, fair price, friendly folks
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the high praise. We appreciate it.

Jeff L.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/04/2020
Great place
As always friendly and great service 😉👍

Much appreciated, thanks!

Russ G.
Dodge Journey
02/04/2020
Another Great Experience
Once again Sticklers came through with great service at a great price!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/06/2020

Glad to hear it, thank you.

PC
Paul C.
02/01/2020
Excellent Services
Nothing more to say. Sticklers’s is the best in automotive repair!

Thank you!