GK
Greg K.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/21/2020
Outstanding & Knowledgeable
No matter when I take my truck in for repairs or issues, it’s checked out and inspected that day or the following. A long wait time is nonexistent. Friendly staff and very knowledgeable employees who will fix your problem and make you’re aware of other potential issues down the road.

GG
Grant G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/21/2020
Always good
Sticklers is always reliable, honest and good. We currently have 3 of our vehicles currently serviced there regularly.

AL
Al L.
11/19/2020
Great service, honest, very fair price
We have been coming here for years. This is a very fair and responsible service provider. They work hard to get you in quickly and conveniently.
There has never been a problem with any work we have had done at Sticklers!!!!

PC

Elm Grove, WI
FIAT 500
11/12/2020
Banging it major
If I were spinning a wrench, I would do it just like Sticklers. Trust ‘em.”
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you! We appreciate that.

Anna B.
Ford Transit Connect
11/12/2020
Five Star Service!
Highly satisfied with Sticklers on my recent car service. Excellent customer service by front office & mechanics. On top of that, their estimate to me prior to my appt was spot on to what I paid. Great job!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you very much! It is all about our customers. Glad to hear the estimate was the same as what you paid, no need for any surprises.

Jason C.
11/08/2020
I started coming here a few months back and can say they are great. Great service and great price. Mike does an excellent job.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

We are happy to have you as a new customer and glad that you trust us to keep coming back.

DT

Perfect!

Jeff L.
GMC Suburban
11/04/2020
Thanks again for taking such good care of us! You guys always do an awesome job!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your business as well.

Samantha B.
11/03/2020
Oil Change
Great oil change service! Gave me recommendations about future repairs. Will be a return customer!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Always strive to make you aware of what is happening with your vehicle. Glad to hear that you will be back.

10/30/2020
Friendly staff, good communication, and staff explains what’s going on with your car, very thoroughly.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Glad we were able to explain everything to you about your vehicle. Thank you for your business.

Mike M.

10/28/2020
Good and Fast work
Got me in quickly. I take all 4 of my vehicles to be serviced here
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Glad we are able to take care of things quickly and allowing us to service all of your vehicles.

Ron S.
Waukesha, WI
10/23/2020
Super friendly. Great service
Great place, honest friendly service. Cant say that about too many other places
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

Very glad you are able to say that about our place. Thank you!

Tracy M.
Kia Soul
10/22/2020
Simply the best!
I've taken every vehicle I've ever owned to Stickler's over the past 10 years. Each time, I've encountered fast service and reasonable costs. Without fail, they've always gone above and beyond to get me back on the road quickly! Great shop and great people! Thanks, Stickler's!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2020

You are very welcome! Glad you continue to trust us with your vehicles. We are here to keep you safely on the road.