Julie W.
04/16/2019
Number one in service
Sticklers always gives honest quoting and does not try to sell you something you do not need
You can count Always count on fast reliable service
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, we greatly appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

Jeff L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/16/2019
Fantastic
Great job! Thanks again
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2019

Always happy to keep your vehicles safe.

DT
Dan T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/10/2019
Very professional .
Honest, reasonable and very accommodating. Called day of and got me in for a oil change. Well done.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2019

Glad to hear that we were able to make things work for you.

Elm Grove, WI
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/06/2019
Stickler’s always provides great service at a reliable cost. They stick to their estimates and have come through for us time and time again.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2019

Happy to hear. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles.

GG
Grant G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/04/2019
Fair and honest mechanics
My vehicle had 3 things that needed to be done. After explaining to them that I was 65 years old, they gave me a senior discount and saved me about $70. Fair and honest.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and glad we were able to save you some money.

BF
Brad F.
Mazda CX-7
04/04/2019
Outstanding service!
The staff at Stickler’s is always super friendly and they take the time to explain the issues with your vehicle. This is the second time using Stickler’s and I would recommend them to anyone needed automotive service work.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2019

Glad to hear that you  had a great experience and that you trusted us to bring your vehicle back.

GS
George S.
New Berlin, WI
04/01/2019
Outstanding customer service....!
Outstanding customer service....! Reliable work.....! Thank you....!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.

03/29/2019
Quick, convenient and nice customer service

Thank you.

Joe W.
03/27/2019
Great service, fair price
The service sticklers offers is very good, the prices are fair, and they wont upsell you on things you dont need. I would recommend them to anyone in the area
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! No reason to do work that is not needed, thats what keeps everyone happy and coming back.

Keith M.
03/26/2019
Great
Sticklers is always responsive to what I need. They perform their work quickly and accurately.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Always try and listen to our customers. Keeping you and your vehicle safe is always key.

GG
Grant G.
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2019
Headlight replacment
Work was done well. Theyre not dirt cheap at Stickler but I keep coming back because theyre honest and reliable, My vehicles are important to me!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for letting us work on your vehicles. We always try to be fair and competitive.

Stefani C.
Brookfield, WI
03/22/2019
Love these guys
Fast, thorough and very trusted.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your trust in us. We appreciate it.

Jeff A.
Muskego, WI
03/22/2019
Friendly and honest
Good work and fair pricing.

Thank you!

Dan B.
03/09/2019
Easy to work with
Worked with least expensive way and made it work
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Glad we were able to get things taken care of and save you some money.

DT
Dan T.
New Berlin, WI
03/08/2019
4 Runner keep runnin.
I've used Stickers for many years. Honest fair flexable.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Glad to hear that we can keep your car running smoothly. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

BF
Brett F.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2019
Fast, reliable, polite and fair priced service
They were able to get my car in quickly, and called as soon as they found the problem and gave me a quote before starting the repair. They fixed it and i was able to pick up my car the same day!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/08/2019

Happy to hear we met your expectations and you were able to get your vehicle back quickly.

Ricardo R.
Ford E-150
02/27/2019
The work done was not what I initially expected. Yet, all was completed as necessary and accurate. They are my new go to for my vehicle maintenance.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 03/08/2019

Glad we were able to take care of your vehicle and have you as a new customer.

Acura TL
02/23/2019
Great service and fair prices.
Great service, fair prices, with everything delivered on time.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Hope to see you again in the futrue.

BK
Bob K.
02/22/2019
Check Battery for Charge
Excellent service as usual. Needed new battery for car. In and out in one day. Never any reason to go anywhere else!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 02/25/2019

So glad to hear that. Happy to hear we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

DK