Justin S.
Wisconsin
Pontiac Montana SV6
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff got him in and out in a quick, timely manner.

Randy M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Randy said that he recommends the place for service.

Jeff L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/19/2018
Thanks
Awesome job again by you guys!

Jim M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the work was done quickly. It was done for the price that was quoted. His vehicle is working fine. Everything is dandy.

Rita C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/12/2018
I am. Very pleased with the service I receive.Alyssa does an awesome job at finding the best deal!

LG
Laurie G.
10/10/2018
New tires and more
I am very pleased with my recent auto service provided by Stickler's. Alissa is thorough in her research of parts and explanations of what the car issue is. Mike is helpful when he explains how the problem was fixed. Thanks to you both.

EO
Eric O.
Wisconsin
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the employees did a good job and they fixed everything, but it took too long.

James B.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
10/09/2018
Quality work
I come from Menomonee Falls for service. The work is well done and I appreciate the inspections with feedback. The loaner car is a real help, especially for work requiring more than an hour.

Scott C.
GMC Canyon
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were prompt and the pricing was fair.

Al S.
West Bend, WI
10/08/2018
Very knowledgeable and friendly
Not only do I take my personal truck here I use Sticklers for company fleet vehicle repair. We have used them for at least 8 years and had no issues.

Tom M.
Brookfield, WI
Toyota Sequoia
10/03/2018
2001 Sequoia 200k plus
Stickler’s has been working on my cars for at least 15 years. Yes, they have been the same cars, a testament to their skills. Awesome service and value.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/04/2018

So happy that we are able to keep you safely on the road. Thank you for your trust in us for so many years.

Renee C.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
10/02/2018
Personal and service
I have never had better more reliable service. Alyssa is always polite and knowledgeable. I work out of state and Mike got my car back on the road fast so that I could get there on time.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/04/2018

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience.

GG
Grant G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/29/2018
Good service once again
Good service once again. They are honest. Not dirt cheap but very honest. They only fix what's wrong and don't try to talk you into expensive unneeded rrpairs.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/04/2018

No need for extra repairs as long as we make sure you are safe on the road.

BK
Ben K.
Oak Creek, WI
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he was happy with the service.

Thank you.

TC
Tony C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff are good honest people and provided great service.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/04/2018

We appreciate your trust in us.

JJ
Josh J.
09/25/2018
My go-to Shop!
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff! Very Trustworthy!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you Josh, we appreciate it.

Jerry F.
Elm Grove, WI
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said they thought they needed new tires and found out that they did not need new tires.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2018

Glad we were able to save you the cost of new tires and get you back on the road safely.

Mark H.
Pontiac Vibe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he would highly recommend this business for service.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you, we appreciate any recommendations.

KW
Kaitlin W.
09/20/2018
no BS, just great service!
I've been looking for a reliable shop since I moved back to WI a couple of years ago and never could find a good one until now. As a woman who has little knowledge of cars, I've sometimes felt intimidated into paying for services and repairs I didn't need, which has made me wary to try out new places.

But I needed my front tires replaced. After some research online and calling around for pricing, I called Sticklers. Alissa was super professional and friendly on the phone. I asked if she could tell me the price of replacing my tires. Instead of giving me the runaround or trying to convince me to replace all 4 tires like other places had done, she said she would look into and call me back, which she did just a few hours later.

I was easily able to schedule my service, and the pricing was exactly what Alissa said it would be when I went to pick up my car at the end of the day. And even though she wasn't there to process my transaction, I felt the same friendly and professional vibe from the mechanic who helped me check out.

I am highly satisfied with Sticklers!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2018

I am so glad that you chose us as that reliable shop. I appreciate the feedback about Alissa and will make sure she knows. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and we look forward to serving you in the future.

TZ
Theresa Z.
Oak Creek, WI
09/20/2018
So thankful for the wonderful service!
I was referred to Sticklers by a friend and was not disappointed. I needed my brakes worked on after another shop had done a terrible job and refused to fix it. Mike addressed the problem, explained it to me, and offered options to fix it. I was in and out in about an hour!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2018

So happy to hear that you had a great experience here at Stickler's. We appreciate your business.