Dale H.
Jeep Liberty
08/06/2020
Solid workmanship
This is the one and only place I trust to work on my vehicles. Work is completed on time and at an honest price.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2020
Personal
Excellent work ethics’s Great at what they do

DO
Danny O.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/05/2020
Honest Honest Honest
I was sure that I needed to replace 3 TPMS sensors. Turns out I only need 2 which saved me a good chunk of change. I know a lot of other garages would have put in all 3. It was hard to tell who was more excited, me saving the money or them telling me I was saving! Repair money is not easy to come up with, Sticklers is a blue collar kind of place that gets it.

James A.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/03/2020
Great service , & Fair prices !!
Our family has taken our cars to sticklers, for different services , over the years, & we allways get a fair & honest estimate, of what needs to be done right away , & what can wait . work is done right , & on time . would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone ! tyvm ! James A.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your continued support and we always appreciate the recommendations!

SL
Sarah L.
Brookfield, WI
07/31/2020
Always a great experience
Thank you again to the entire Stickler's team. Once again, they helped me quickly despite their busy schedule and the amount of work my car required. Everyone always listens to my concerns, takes the time to explain everything to me in detail, and treats me with the utmost respect. I recommend Stickler's to everyone I know, and am truly grateful that they have been there for me over the years.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for being a great customer. We are hear to listen and inform. Glad we have been able to help you out over the years.

Katie B.
Ford Edge
07/31/2020
awesome service definitely would come again
the customer service was great, being a female you always wonder if a place will take advantage, even if your like me and know about cars. i felt they were honest and even though i brought it in for ac repair were able to show me something else they needed fixing to prove it was a best intention situation. Alissa at the front desk was great and definitely does her job well, thankfully this is just down the block we would definitely come again.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Glad to have you as a new customer. We always try to help our customers and keep them safe. We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you again.

SN
Sheree N.
Kia Sedona
07/30/2020
Honesty
You guys are always there to help me and my girls out with our cars. Always friendly and honest and timely! I can't express
how much I appreciate you and the amazing work you do.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Always happy to help and keep you all safe. Thank you!

AH
Anna H.
07/30/2020
No bs
I appreciated acknowledging what I actually needed done now without a song and dance like I feel like I get at dealerships. Seemed like a fair price too. Also my car is working lol
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Glad your car is work, that is definitely our goal! :) No reason for any extra than what you came in for unless its a safety issue.

NS
Nate S.
07/28/2020
Fast service, reasonable prices
Straight forward service no runaround, excellent service and customer service
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

That is always our goal. Thank you!

Jeff L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/25/2020
Fantistic
Thanks again for saving the day for us! You guys r great!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Glad we were able to save you and get you safely back on the road.

PM
Pam M.
07/24/2020
As usual... Excellent
We have been taking our vehicles to Sticklers for years now. Mike and his crew are skilled, honest and personable. Prices: Unbeatable.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you, much appreciated!

PC
Paul C.
Got to talk to Mikeūüėä
I have been depending on Sticklers‚Äôs for my family‚Äôs vehicles for over 10 years. Usually Mike is busy making other customers as satisfied as we are . Hey, Alyssa, sorry you were not there today. We appreciate you too! Mike, Good to see you ‚Äúkicking back a bit‚ÄĚ.Good talking with you. Anyway, thanks Mike and Dylan And Alyssa for always taking care of us. If you are not considering Sticklers you are missing out on the best automotive repair business in the Milwaukee area!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you very much for the high praise. We appreciate the continued support!

KC
Kevin C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Trustworthy
Mike was open and upfront with troubleshooting my vehicle, and he was always clear on what aspects of repair were strongly recommended vs optional. He was equally upfront on pricing the whole way, and the pricing is very reasonable. This is my first visit to Stickler's, and they've immediately earned my trust. Strongly recommend!
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Glad we earned your trust, it is much appreciated. No need to hide anything, we want you to be able to make the best decision about your vehicle.

PM
Phil M.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/23/2020
They hunt down the problem
Had a tricky problem with the electrical connectors for towing. Mike and Dylan muscled through the putziness and frustration and solved the issue.
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

So glad we were able to solve the problem and we appreciate your patience in the matter.

Steve B.
Saturn Aura
07/22/2020
Strut install
I contacted Sticklers to install front struts on my daughters car, that I had purchased and intended on installing myself. Due to a tight schedule they fit me in and completed everything in a few hours
Mike H. from Stickler's Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2020

Always happy to help. Thank you.